SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

African Representative for procurement wanted.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
falnsb
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 3:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The following Skype conversation just took place. I can't quite figure out what the scam is but it stank from the start.

The website www.stmei.com looks authentic but the telephone numbers on it are mobiles, and the Ghanaian telephone number is known to be associated with 419 fraud.

Xxxx is me, of course!

The guy's Skype ID is john.batts and he claims to be from Sarawak, Malaysia. (Maybe he bats both ways!)

The names of some of the people on the website appear to have been lifted from a Swiss company called Ismatec.

If this is a scam it's pretty slick and sophisticated. Any comments?

Quote:

[15:40:24] John Batts says: Dr John Batts from Malaysia
[15:40:31] John Batts says: And you/
[15:40:42] Xxxx says: good thanks what can i do for you?
[15:41:38] John Batts says: We are looking for an African representative
[15:48:51] Xxxx says: representative, as in .....?
[15:49:29] John Batts says: Visit our website first
[15:49:36] John Batts says: www.stmei.com
[15:52:17] Xxxx says: ok i had a quick look . This is representation as in Sales promotion I take it
[15:53:18] John Batts says: No
[15:53:22] John Batts says: That will come later
[15:53:40] John Batts says: There is a particular raw material we use in production. We have been lacking this raw material since because we lost our agent from where we used to buy before. Republic of Iraq because of the war there.
[15:53:53] John Batts says: We find out during the last international trade exhibition in London through London Chamber of Commerce that the material is available in Ghana Africa
[15:55:19] John Batts says: So we intend coming to Africa for the purchase of the material but London Chamber of commerce adviced us not come to Africa with out having a representative for us not to fall into the bad hands of the bad people in Africa as we hear a lot of stories about Africa and business malpractices
[15:55:55] Xxxx says: Ghanaians are good people and generally trustworthy.
[15:56:04] Xxxx says: obviously there are exceptions.
[15:56:21] John Batts says: Then read this and help us run the enquiries immediatelly

[15:57:32] John Batts says: From the Desk of Dr. John Batts
Distribution Sales Manager
Sylver Technological & Medical Industries
134 Jalan Kuchin Sarawak, Malaysia MY 85000
Tel; 0060146490037,0060162814430 Fax; 00603865321
Email; [email protected] Website; www.stmei.com
Private Tel. Malaysia; +882 164 665 0100
Private Tel. London; +44 703 174 0126,+44 702 409 8159,+44 702 409 7781
Private Email; [email protected], [email protected]

Attention; Sir/Madam

I am delighted to introduce to you that the above named company is a manufacturing company here in Malaysia. We manufacture computer accessories, focal glasses/lens, microchips and advance hospital equipment (AHE).

Presently, my company wishes to come down to Africa to procure a raw material and if possible site our annex office/industry in Africa ,to the nearness of raw materials as we were made to understand from the Chamber of Trade and Industry in London that Africans
are rich with mineral resources .

Our humble purpose of contacting you is to avoid my company not to fall into awful hands in Africa, as we haven't been to Africa before. Also frontier my company fairly prior to my company's proposed project in your country where you shall aid the process of incorporation and construction based on your good recommendation for a personally bilateral relationship
with you and my company.

We request you to avail our company the gesture of contacting this local miner�s in Ghana , Africa to enquire the availability and fair prices of their raw material on our behalf as they were recommended from the Economic desk of A High Commission here in London as a local miner's who deals on this mineral in industrial quantity as advertised by the company-
Reference: Page 9, of International Local Miners Brochure Africa 2005.

LOCAL MINNER/ SALES MANAGER � ENGR. JAMES HARRY
GHANA, WEST AFRICA.
TEL: - +233 244 875346

Please take note of our specification and price data;
RAW MATERIALS REQUIRED �ZAKOLINE SOLID MINERAL
DESCRIPTION -PURE WHITE IN COLOR
SIZE - LIKE SUGAR CUBE
INT¡¯L STANDARD SCALE - 1UNIT = 5 PIECES
INT¡¯L PRICE PER UNIT - US$2,800
QUANTITY REQUIRED - 2,000 UNITs X US$2,800

Please do contact ENGR. JAMES HARRY on the above telephone number for enquiry on our behalf to find out if he actually exists and if the material is available at the price we do buy perhaps you may not disclose to him that foreigners are coming for procurement otherwise they may reduce the ISS (International Standard Scale i.e. 5pieces = 1unit) and possibly increase their prices than International Standard Price (ISP).
Note: The directors have agreed unanimously that if we can get a fair arrangement we would legally endorse to pay you 10% commission of the total purchase and you should be informed of the continuity of this transaction because we �ill be buying the product three-month intervals for three good years.

Best regards.
Dr John Batts
Distribution Sales Manager
[16:00:33] Xxxx says: It's a scam
[16:01:13] John Batts says: No please
[16:01:42] John Batts says: Scam with website and reachable telephone numbers?
[16:02:59] Xxxx says: I don't know who's the scammer here but I can assure you that that this LOCAL MINNER/ SALES MANAGER � ENGR. JAMES HARRY
GHANA, WEST AFRICA.
[16:03:02] Xxxx says: is a scammer
[16:04:40] John Batts says: No, the contact was given to us by London Chamber of commerce directly
[16:06:19] Xxxx says: look it's perfectly clear to me that either you are a scammer yourself, or you are incredibly naive. Your site looks fake too and I hae no time or interest in this type of crap beyond reporting it to the authorities and the company that hosts your website.
[16:06:42] Xxxx says: Good try, you might fool a lot of people but you can't fool me.
[16:07:28] John Batts says: Is that how scammers scam?
[16:07:36] John Batts says: Goodbye and good luck
[16:07:52] Xxxx says: you'll need the good luck pal ....unfortunately you picked the wrong guy because I investigate fraud and have many resources at my disposal to deal with vermin who try to scam the innocent

YOU BASTED PIG HOW CAN YOU DO THIS TO ME I AM NOT SCAMMER

You are the pertetic fool with no ambition, you wasted our time, by doing this.
You white are reaping what you saw, by enslaving our forfather. if you like publish all your head white still fall for our trick, fool, is better you work with me because am demmm rich.
EAT SHIT IF DO NOT HEAR FROM YOU. MIND YOU YOUR NAME IS WITH MY SPIRITUALIST, YOU ARE ALREADY A MUGU.

you are a fool, your four father first scammed our four fathers. came to africa and stole our rich heritage. suffered us as slaves and killed us like ants. it is time to get back all what your four fathers stole from our four fathers.
we will not stop untill the europeans, americans etc . come begging for forgivenes.
GeneralAbacha
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 3:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My guess would be that the 'company' would send you some checks to cover the purchase of the raw materials from the 'engineer' in Ghana. Fake cheques of course, cashed by you and forwarded no doubt by western union to the guyman in Ghana.

Also she said that we need to organized some girls for a lesbian club here , then we will used them and make money , but it will needs some financial support , that if you are here with us that it will be more easy to organized . I know some big girls here that in this lesbian club , they have nice sports car and live in good bungalow.

- Joyce Organ

I WOULD ADVICE YOU TO WRITE JUSTICE AMADU BELLO AND APPOLOGISE TO HIM, YOU SHOULD TELL HIM WHY YOU ARE SCARED IS BECAUSE OF THE BELLO IN HIS NAME. YOU SHOULD TELL HIM TO FIND YOUR HUSBAND FROM THE HANDS OF HOSTAGEER AND ARREST USMAN BELLO AND THE HOSTAGE GANGS.

-Charles Soludo
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 4:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Here is the Who-Is for the domain:

Quote:
SYLVER TECHNOLOGICAL AND MEDICAL INDUSTRIES
stmei.com (whois)
202.71.103.123, (reverse ip), ns88-web.malaysiahoster.com., EASTGATE

Domain Name: STMEI.COM
Registrar: DIRECT INFORMATION PVT LTD D/B/A PUBLICDOMAINREGISTRY.COM
Whois Server: whois.PublicDomainRegistry.com
Referral URL: http://www.PublicDomainRegistry.com
Name Server: NS88-WEB.MALAYSIAHOSTER.COM
Name Server: NS99-WEB.MALAYSIAHOSTER.COM
Updated Date: 22-nov-2007
Creation Date: 23-nov-2006
Expiration Date: 23-nov-2008

>>> Last update of whois database: Mon, 07 Jan 2008 16:08:32 UTC <<<

Registrant:
STMEI
Matthew Sunday ([email protected])
Jalan Cheras
Cheras
Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur,50300
MY
Tel. +60.12456789

Creation Date: 23-Nov-2006
Expiration Date: 23-Nov-2008

Domain servers in listed order:
ns99-web.malaysiahoster.com
ns88-web.malaysiahoster.com

Administrative Contact:
STMEI
Jalan Cheras
Cheras
MY
Tel. +60.12456789

Technical Contact:
STMEI
Jalan Cheras
Cheras
MY
Tel. +60.12456789

Billing Contact:
STMEI
Jalan Cheras
Cheras
MY
Tel. +60.12456789

Another example of the site in a scam email:

Quote:
Sylver Technological & Medical Industries
2-3-12, SHIN-YOKOHAMA
KOHOKU-KU, YOKOHAMA 222-0033
JAPAN and Malaysia
email:[email protected]
Web site: www.stmei.com
Telephone: +8821652072682
Attn:
My company manufacture care windscreen and computer screen.
We wish to procure some raw material from some where in West Africa and also site my industry in in one of the regions there .We request you become our African representative so that we can procure this material through you. I therefore request that you assist my company for the procurement of zakoline in Burkina Faso?/span>. I am happy to furnish you with my company抯 requirement.
RAW MATERIALS REQUIRED ?ZAKOLINE RAWMATERIALS
Description: PURE WHITE LIKE HALF OF SUGAR CUBE
INTL PRICE PER UNIT - 1 UNIT = 5 PIECES IS $3,500
QUANTITY REQUIRED ?2,000 UNIT X $3,500 PER 1 UNIT.
NAME OF LOCAL MINER: Engineer Tijani Baba
WEST POINT mining company
Tell: +226 788 102 22.
Please do contact Engr. Tijani Baba for the availability and the prices so that we can proceed to meet you to make the procurement if the raw material is available.

Thanking you in anticipation of your kind co-operation and quick response.
We shall give you 10% of the total transaction we make in Africa.

This is for your efforts and inconveniences.
Regards,
Dr Yon Takamora.

(MANAGING DIRECTOR.)

[edit]

falnsb wrote:
The website www.stmei.com looks authentic but the telephone numbers on it are mobiles, and the Ghanaian telephone number is known to be associated with 419 fraud.

I can't see the phone numbers on that site listed anywhere as being used by scammers, got a link?

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
falnsb
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 4:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The phone numbers of STMEI are on the site at :

http://stmei.com/Contact.htm

but the Ghanaian number is in the Skype text

Quote:
LOCAL MINNER/ SALES MANAGER � ENGR. JAMES HARRY
GHANA, WEST AFRICA.

You white are reaping what you saw, by enslaving our forfather. if you like publish all your head white still fall for our trick, fool, is better you work with me because am demmm rich.
EAT SHIT IF DO NOT HEAR FROM YOU. MIND YOU YOUR NAME IS WITH MY SPIRITUALIST, YOU ARE ALREADY A MUGU.

you are a fool, your four father first scammed our four fathers. came to africa and stole our rich heritage. suffered us as slaves and killed us like ants. it is time to get back all what your four fathers stole from our four fathers.
we will not stop untill the europeans, americans etc . come begging for forgivenes.
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 5:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah I saw the numbers on the contact page, I thought you meant that the Ghana number was also on the website.

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
falnsb
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 7:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

A little more investigation shows me that the information on the website - which of course looked too professional to have been the scammers' work, was lifted, complete with names and photos, from various companies including Shell and a company in CH called Ismatec. I have contacted the companies concerned and both plan to take action.

falnsb
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 10:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

SITE KILLED

www.stmei.com

The page cannot be displayed
The page you are looking for is currently unavailable. The Web site might be experiencing technical difficulties, or you may need to adjust your browser settings.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic