SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Responding in another language?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Herp
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 11:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm wondering if anyone has had any "success" with responding to letters in other languages than English. I can imagine sending several pages of absolute drivel in for example French or German would make the lads think this really has to be somebody serious, even if they don't understand a word of it... Then i can see them really wrapping their heads in a knot trying to make sense out of it Razz It's probably a good idea to include some english word like TRANSFER, ACCOUNT, 5 MILLION DOLLARS etc. just so they know you're talking business Laughing

GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 11:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It's probably a waste of effort largely. Most Lads will drop you rather than spend time on a victim who is going to be too much hard work.

I have responded as someone who is not a good English speaker - usually Russian and enjoy making it hard to understand. The problem is that if you want them to do anything specific you then have to undergo a miraculous transformation and write clearly.

No harm trying it though.

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 11:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^Yupp. Same here.
My Frenchie character was ordered to continue in English if she wants real business.
You MAY get a response though, a machine translated one.

Safari Dan the lotto man, ARK mugu wedding
Safari Dennis the hitman, co-bait w/ Murry Guru
Safari Zake (w/ SH, SL & Craig)
Safari x 5 Modeling Mugu Meeting, w/ mewing_ghecko & Otterfan & SSC
Safari x 2 another MMM w/ SH
Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
rumbero
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 11:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have sent in the past letters to Charles Soludo.
He replied and asked to write in English. I kept writing in Spanish, later to mix the two languages together.

The advantage is that I cursed him with every opening of the letter. Laughing
He never questioned any type of insult that I used on him Laughing

So, the mugu can drop you or continue to try and take advantage of you.

Try it, it does not hur to find out

Pith Helmet Lagos to Ghana Opus Dei Templar
Pith Helmet Nukuru to Mombasa 1,500 kms van donation
Pith Helmet Co bait with SlowFreddy Sao Tome island to Gabon Pith Helmet Lagos to Abuja Co, donation
YOUR WIFE WILL GIVE BIRTH TO A MONKEY, YOU ARE GOING TO SUFFER FROM EPILEPTIC,
LET YOUR MOTHER FUCK YOUR BEST FRIEND. LET YOUR FATHER FUCK A MAD STREET WOMAN, USELESS INTERNET FRAUDSTER. (barrister Dan )
I bet u , soon , u will be laying in a close casket ,
will make u understand that i'm a spiritual man (Makinwa the retarded mugu)
in juses name u will dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
( Makinwa)
mr. mugu
Lazy Bum

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 11:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have done some of the lads as a badly English speaking Japanese character. It's fun to begin with, but they never seem to last long.

"I don�t know if you intention is to run away with my sweat." - George Dunant
"stop writting me piece of sh*t mother f**ker. you want a story, I will give you a story about your scam master George" - Newsm*ker
"QUICKLY DO THE GIRL MARY WANT TO DIE IN OUR NECK" - Ecowas bank
pony
Mugatu
** Retired **

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 11:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I speak a little French, and thought it may be fun to do a French bait some 6 months ago. I knew then that many African 419 famed countries do French as a first language. This particular scam was based in Cote D'Ivoire.

My lad replied telling me to continue in English. After that it wasn't worth the effort for me to continue checking dictionary.com for good insults.

I don't know, some lads are no fun anymore. Sad

pony pony - because you deserve them! Mortar x19 Closed lad accounts Nigeria Nigeria United States United States Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Malaysia Cellphone Cellphone
Thinking of using phone modalities? Attend the 419eater university on audio baiting.

"They made me to understand you are a Fraud Star" - Ikenna.
"I like traveling very much, it is so exciting and interesting to see foreign countries. but I have never been to foreign countries." - Marina.
"I will have you now I am highly reputable businness magnet." - Pam Doh
"Sorry,i do not know you are all that: a destitute and nuts" - Ben Chris
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 12:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes, quite the same here.
Then, in the beginning, I made a small form in the Latin language with a lot of insults, for barristers� use only. Uh-uh, not really fun, and a wasted afternoon making it Confused
I did get some dead bank customer-scam emails in German from Sth Africa though. Machine translated.

Safari Dan the lotto man, ARK mugu wedding
Safari Dennis the hitman, co-bait w/ Murry Guru
Safari Zake (w/ SH, SL & Craig)
Safari x 5 Modeling Mugu Meeting, w/ mewing_ghecko & Otterfan & SSC
Safari x 2 another MMM w/ SH
Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
thomas-the-tank
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 12:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Funny you should ask - I just replied in French to a scam from Benin and received an answer in English which showed he'd read and understood the content.

"I have come to learn the world is pregnant."
"Besides i am on a GLOBAL ASSIGNMENT WITH THE UN, so be reasonable and leave insults"
"suck your blood untill you resemble stockfish"

United Kingdom x 3 x 2 Ivory Coast Australia x 2 Benin
Safari Wole A x 4!! :
pony pony pony pony Goat <= don't ask about the goat! Inventor
D11
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 12:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Or how about really straining them lol

*produced with google tools so not my fault if it makes no sense whatsoever lol
Quote:
Bonjour Scammer

Aujourd'hui nous nous embarquons on an endevour to help you
Avec les milieux d'affaires dont vous avez besoin I have spoken to Mein Deutsch Kommandeur who says Dass wir gehen m�ssen und helfen Ihnen with this important transaction however im off to italy to
Nuotare in romana Vaticano.

Speak soon

They dont read them anyway so you might as well have a bit of bi-lingual or in that case quad-lingual fun.

I make software that drives lads crazy. Thats my revenge on lads. (it all helps)

this transaction is 100 percent risk/hitch free - bobo

why no pay me - abum bello
because the cops will know it was you - me
ok this is good - abum bello
Breddan Butter
Retired Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 2:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Herp wrote:
I'm wondering if anyone has had any "success" with responding to letters in other languages than English.

Herp,
I corresponded with a French speaking Togolese scammer for 18 months.
All of our exchanges were conducted in English, even though I was baiting as a Russian, until at one time I introduced another Russian character who wrote only Russian, in Cyrillic, in all his emails.
The scammer didn't bat an eyelid and responded to every mail, answering every point, in English.

If the scammer thinks that he can sniff money he'll jump through any hoop to get at it.

However, you should bear in mind that if you don't speak a second language that you'll be putting in more effort than you need if you have to start translating.

My IP address is 217.21.39.255. (86.57.134.49 on Sundays) Please don't come knocking on my door.
Kickstart
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 9:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing Laughing Laughing WORF has a lad that seems to understand Sweedish Chef!

Tutorial - Backup your Gmail
kubis
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 8:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

GOOGLE Charles unwin or you tube
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic