SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

what a courageous woman...

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Mr Otto
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 8:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It appears that the sick woman who wants to leave me all her money has died. Sad I've been in touch with her doctor. But before she went, she managed to tell her doctor to remind me to finish our deal. Thinking of me in her final moments. What a woman!

She fell in a comma ( Laughing ) on Dec 18th, so she must've told him before then, according to his email. And he's just telling me now? Mad I think a good slap in in order.

Quote:
She lost her live on 7th January 2008 , is a petty for that keep hearth. And she still makes this comment before she went in for comma that you should try and handle her project as she has said to you and to contact the person in charger .thanks. Dr. xxxxxx

-First of all,I observed from the beginning that everything I did provokes you which I have never experienced in my life.

-As for me I have a strong Christian upbringing which thought me to �do unto others as you want them to do unto you� which is the golden rule. my only worry is if my 50% share is safe with you not after we have secured the fund in your possession you will now change on me.

-I am not afraid of death hence I know where I am going. I know that I am going to be in the bosom of the Lord.

-I am pleading to you to forgive me because if there is not quarrel, there will be no forgiveness.

-Be careful with their e-mails so that your parcel will not be in danger with their evil planes.
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 8:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So tragic.
Make sure you keep referring to the person in "charger" Wink

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
kubis
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 8:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Have you asked where you can send money as to flowers in her memory
leeuwen
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 9:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

She died on my birthday Sad
and what the hell was he trying to say with: "is a petty for that keep hearth"
Has he been secretely taking her organs?

"IM STILL SLEEPING IN STREET WITH HEAVY CILD HERE AND I CONTACT YOU THROUGH NET
FROM THE MONEY I BEG FROM ETHIOPIA EOPLE FROM STREET. PLEASE IM WEAK AND TIRES OF LIVING WITH OUT HELP. "
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 9:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

And I'm sure you will see to it her wishes are respected Twisted Evil

I have a sex dull that will f*ck you till dead - Stanley Lee
You are dirty and castrated Goat - CC Jones
Go f*ck yourself because I know your mum is sucking Satan's penis - Peggy Paiser
You must be high on your mother's frozen menstruation! - Victor Evans

Jolly Roger Safari United States United States United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Ghana Nigeria Togo South Africa
Mortar x12 Golden Pig Closed lad accounts X 2525 X 100s
Mugatu
** Retired **

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 9:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ask for the death certificate.

They are frequently hilarious.

pony pony - because you deserve them! Mortar x19 Closed lad accounts Nigeria Nigeria United States United States Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Malaysia Cellphone Cellphone
Thinking of using phone modalities? Attend the 419eater university on audio baiting.

"They made me to understand you are a Fraud Star" - Ikenna.
"I like traveling very much, it is so exciting and interesting to see foreign countries. but I have never been to foreign countries." - Marina.
"I will have you now I am highly reputable businness magnet." - Pam Doh
"Sorry,i do not know you are all that: a destitute and nuts" - Ben Chris
notobescammed
Radio Man

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 9:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It's not Dr Viv14n is it? and the victim who died is An1t4 W1llamz?

you are trying to ask me if Iam a robber? is this correct? - Dr Usman
My own version meaning of the word (SCAM) {The Transaction you will start that will never end! - Kw3s1
Sometimes the truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off - Kw3s1

Pith Helmet Birthday Safari - Co Bait with FrumpyBB and Redshoes17

Click here to support 419Eater.com Nurse Nastys Audi TT
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailYahoo MessengerMSN MessengerSkype Name
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 9:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

edited, as I am an idiot. For the record, she's died on me once before as well. That woman is a phoenix!

(weak attempt to save face, over and out)

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
assisin killer to Feathers McGraw
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Vcamera x5 Safari Team Humphere
Long Live Silver Peak Orphanage! - Loan Lad Langwenya Andile

Last edited by Jayhawk on Wed Jan 09, 2008 10:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mugatu
** Retired **

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 9:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Shocked

Are you in the right thread Jay? Cool

pony pony - because you deserve them! Mortar x19 Closed lad accounts Nigeria Nigeria United States United States Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Malaysia Cellphone Cellphone
Thinking of using phone modalities? Attend the 419eater university on audio baiting.

"They made me to understand you are a Fraud Star" - Ikenna.
"I like traveling very much, it is so exciting and interesting to see foreign countries. but I have never been to foreign countries." - Marina.
"I will have you now I am highly reputable businness magnet." - Pam Doh
"Sorry,i do not know you are all that: a destitute and nuts" - Ben Chris
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 10:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Well, obviously I am not. It's been a long day........

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
assisin killer to Feathers McGraw
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Vcamera x5 Safari Team Humphere
Long Live Silver Peak Orphanage! - Loan Lad Langwenya Andile
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic