SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Roommate scams...

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
john.dorian74
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 1:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A while back, I made the stupid mistake by posting a roommate ad on a church bulletin that is available to everyone. They don't obfuscate e-mail addresses so I now get tons of e-mails from lads, saying they want to move-in immediately.

Instead of just "turning them down", I'm playing "nice" by telling them that they need to pay a $100 application fee to even be considered. Of course, they have to pay by credit card!

So far, no takers...

I'm not doing this to make the money...more of a filter to make sure I get real people interested.
firehouse5
Palm Wino Aficionado

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 2:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If I were a real person looking for a roommate, I probably wouldn't bother with someone asking for a credit card number or application fee. Fortunately for you I am only an imaginary character.

TV StarMortar dozens Closed lad accounts Not as many piggies as you.
The details you sent do not match, check your records and reply immediate. I have forced to wait in office for two hours with out eating
rootuser
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 2:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Does that mean I only had an imaginary mentor?

"This is what i sent to them am not with any money to go back to nigeria pls help."

United Kingdom (0.25 go to fake_buster)

Safari x4 Wole A.: Akure, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, Akure, Nigeria to Tanguieta, Benin (both with Thomas-the-Tank and Simba), Akure, Nigeria to Kano, Nigeria (with TtT and OD), Akure, Nigeria to Abidjan, Cote d'Ivoire (with TtT)

Mortar

pony pony
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteMSN MessengerSkype Name
firehouse5
Palm Wino Aficionado

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 3:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

yes, but your imagination is very good.

TV StarMortar dozens Closed lad accounts Not as many piggies as you.
The details you sent do not match, check your records and reply immediate. I have forced to wait in office for two hours with out eating
GeneralAbacha
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 3:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It's not likely, but you might well get a lad to take you up on that offer, of course, the payment would be made through a stolen credit card...

Also she said that we need to organized some girls for a lesbian club here , then we will used them and make money , but it will needs some financial support , that if you are here with us that it will be more easy to organized . I know some big girls here that in this lesbian club , they have nice sports car and live in good bungalow.

- Joyce Organ

I WOULD ADVICE YOU TO WRITE JUSTICE AMADU BELLO AND APPOLOGISE TO HIM, YOU SHOULD TELL HIM WHY YOU ARE SCARED IS BECAUSE OF THE BELLO IN HIS NAME. YOU SHOULD TELL HIM TO FIND YOUR HUSBAND FROM THE HANDS OF HOSTAGEER AND ARREST USMAN BELLO AND THE HOSTAGE GANGS.

-Charles Soludo
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic