SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Love the site/shenanigans

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Casual Occurrence
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 9:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi all, been lurking for a while just enjoying all the stuff you put the Lads through. Reading up on the tips and hints, trying to determine if I can do this myself. Yeah, yeah. I like to know exactly what I'm getting myself into before attempting things. One thing I am curious about, all over the place, I see names with numbers subbing for letters. What's up with that? Question

"When I die, I'm leaving my body to science fiction." - Cathartic Kate

IF YOU MEET THIS MAN ON GROUND YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO RAIN ABUSES ON HIM...I WOULD ADVICE YOU READ AND TRY TO UNDERSTAND HIS E-MAILS VERY WELL BEFORE YOU START INSULTING HIS PERSONALITY. - Rev. Niklas

Thank you for your Undiluted Assictance and we hope to have a Lasting business relationship with you. - Hou Weijun

YOU ARE A F***ING BASTERD!!! - [Account reported] Dr. John E. Telex/Foreign Remitance Department

<a href="/forum/viewtopic.php?t=159622">Getting into collecting accounts from ASEMs? For a breakdown of a simple example bait: Click Here</a>
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

Location: Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad. - Euripides

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 9:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Casual Occurance wrote:
...One thing I am curious about, all over the place, I see names with numbers subbing for letters. What's up with that? Question

We can't tell you that otherwise we would have to kill you. Shocked Laughing

However, seeing as though you asked...some are automatically subbed to save you from a painful death at the hands of 'The Axeman', others are deliberately done by the poster to prevent unwanted attention from Mr Google and his spiders.

Welcome to the madhouse that is the Eater BTW.

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik
YOUR GENERATION WILL ROAST IN ABSTRACT POVERTY,BASTARD IDIOT -Daniel Mensah

pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Goat
haywood_jablowmi
Master of Master Baiters

Location: demoralise the lads, over and over, they will give up just crush the hope they have of getting cash!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 10:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

speaking of 'the axeman' i've not heard mention of Usman b3llo for ages now, anyone still threatened by him? he used to be the binladen of 419 but seems to have faded from all baits.

Cellphone Nigeria
1x voodoo curse
"you are a cosomplitant asshole" S.Ghartey 2006 - why thank you i think.
' i sent jamaicans to kill you' Mills Kwame - you must have given them the wrong address, no one came round, i baked cookies and everything.
YOU ARE A CUR, A TRAMP, A HOBO A MISRABLE ONE FOR THAT MATTER.
WANDERING PIG.
SLAG LIKE YOU ARE NOT A MAN OF GOD GO TO HEIL I WILL NOT PRAY FOR YOU THAT AND MAY GOD BLESS YOU IS THAT WITH YOU.
Mugatu
** Retired **

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 11:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I swear I will pistol whip the next person who says "Shenanigins".

Hey Farva! What was the name of that restaurant you like that has all the goofy stuff on the walls?

(Quick super troopers in joke there).

Welcome to the eater!

pony pony - because you deserve them! Mortar x19 Closed lad accounts Nigeria Nigeria United States United States Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Malaysia Cellphone Cellphone
Thinking of using phone modalities? Attend the 419eater university on audio baiting.

"They made me to understand you are a Fraud Star" - Ikenna.
"I like traveling very much, it is so exciting and interesting to see foreign countries. but I have never been to foreign countries." - Marina.
"I will have you now I am highly reputable businness magnet." - Pam Doh
"Sorry,i do not know you are all that: a destitute and nuts" - Ben Chris
windypops
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 12:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

haywood_jablowmi wrote:
speaking of 'the axeman' i've not heard mention of Usm4n b3llo for ages now.

He's still around HJ. Shocked

Make sure your firewall is up and IP hidden before you go here: Click me at your own risk

Last I heard he was involved with some militia group trying to resurrect the Equatorial Guinea coup attempt. A nasty piece of work and no mistake.

P.S. Welcome to our world Casual Occurance. Very Happy

If it's LADS you want. GoTo: http://www.yopmail.com/
and sign in with either ladmail or kentbrockman
packman
Elite Baiter

Location: In his own little world but it's ok, they know him there.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 12:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome CO to the wonderful and offen time wacky world of baiting, pull up a chair grab a cup of coffee and enjoy. BUT remember it is very idicting. . in the words of the eagles song hotel calif. "you can check out any time you like but you can NEVER leave" BWAWAWAWAWA ( evil madman laff) so read the stickys get a mentor. cover your keybourd with plastic (so when you spit coffee all over it from laffing so hard) and make your self at home
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic