SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

The Joint Mugu Safari Project - open to all comers!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 11:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

On reading this hilarious safari thread, I wondered if we could run an adjunct to Simba's excellent 5imba 5afaris modality. Could we convince a mugu or three to make a reservation for the 5afari and go on 5afari to the shuttle collection point...and have another mugu pick them up? The second mugu has been convinced he's landed a plum job as a driver for 5imba 5afaris, has painted/affixed the logo to his car, and is willing to go pick up strangers for money. They cheerfully take a road trip to nowhere, hopefully with a baiter on the phone giving directions and recording the conversation as they realize they've been burned. Hopefully, hilarity ensues.

Here's the rub: it would take a lot of coordination to find lads willing to do each of these things at about the same time, and within 5afari range of each other.

The first challenge is deciding which region to focus on, that contains enough mugus to groom for the project. The next would be actually finding them--any ideas? After we have a crop, it's standard baiting for a while - hopefully some massaged toward becoming drivers, the rest 5afari customers. If the timing works out, we select prime candidates and work to get them together.

Comments, ideas, critiques, recruits are all welcome! Who's up for it?

Stop typing in french, am seriously dissapointed....am just confused!!!
You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
YOU ARE A WITCH. MAY YOU MENSURATE NON STOP TILL THE END OF YOUR LIFE
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Sand Timer Sand Timer Shorty Safari Abidjan w/ Juan
Safari Bibian
Closed lad accounts Cellphone pony Mc Fry Mc Fry Easter Egg 2013
Donate to Eater
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 11:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Bohigal, count me in. I like coordinated baits, and am about to send a thief off to Benin (he should be there tonight). It would be great if he could be met by a next thief..... Laughing

I'll be following this closely.

Doc

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
MrMe
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 11:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

As you know, I'm up for helping even in my reduced capacity. It would be fantastic if it worked. Shotgun being recruitment consultant, I hear they earn alot of money!!

<a href="?t=125626">MTCN S3cur3</a> Endorsements:

I am almost having a bad sight as a result of click on the box

my eyes are paining me now cos i have been
looking at the computer for more than six hours

you cannot subject me to this suffering

i am sick and tired of this shit.

I don't go with this Idea at all, this is not how business is done

whenever i make mistake even at the peak of retrieving the numbers i would ask to go back to the begining and this has virtually consumed all my time by doing this

i cant stress my self any more..I now have a back pain cos of this

pony
bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 11:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dr Stephen had sage advice in the other thread:
Quote:
The trick is to find someone in a city with a big airport. This is not such a problem. Simba and I had Joseph place a fake (baaaaad photochop job) 5imba $@faris logo on an Isuzu Trooper. I think you could canvince a half together guyman to do it, and then tell them once it is afixed to wait until you call them. When the next mugu travels, just make arrangements... and then have them go make the pickup point and drive to.... Lostville, Back'o'bush.

That said, how about we focus on Cotonou Benin and the environs for now. I want to search my emails and the surplus forums for potential mugus. What are some IP addresses for the region? Or does this limit things too much?

Stop typing in french, am seriously dissapointed....am just confused!!!
You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
YOU ARE A WITCH. MAY YOU MENSURATE NON STOP TILL THE END OF YOUR LIFE
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Sand Timer Sand Timer Shorty Safari Abidjan w/ Juan
Safari Bibian
Closed lad accounts Cellphone pony Mc Fry Mc Fry Easter Egg 2013
Donate to Eater
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 11:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Cotonou is a good choice in the sense that it's closest to Lagos, so the crop of potential safari lads is large. But it may be harder finding a lad in or near Cotonou to be the driver....

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic