SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

The RSOT is real!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
rootuser
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 2:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yesterday I was shocked. I went to a local consulate to get some notarized documents and on one of those documents was an original Red Seal Of Truth!
I mean, really! It totally looked like the ones the lads always put on their documents, just that it had some funny stuff embossed onto it.

But it totally was the RSOT!

Anybody of you ever seen one in real life? Or did anybody know that this thing really exists?

"This is what i sent to them am not with any money to go back to nigeria pls help."

United Kingdom (0.25 go to fake_buster)

Safari x4 Wole A.: Akure, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, Akure, Nigeria to Tanguieta, Benin (both with Thomas-the-Tank and Simba), Akure, Nigeria to Kano, Nigeria (with TtT and OD), Akure, Nigeria to Abidjan, Cote d'Ivoire (with TtT)

Mortar

pony pony
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteMSN MessengerSkype Name
wayne
Account closed at users request

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 2:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You mean a wax seal?

(edit) Like this?

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 2:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

No, I mean really in the way it looks like when the lads send it to us, a spiked circle!

Edit: I don't have the document anymore, and had no chance to make a scan during the short time I had it. But it looked so... familiar...
If I can get my hands on this again I'll take a pic or scan it.

"This is what i sent to them am not with any money to go back to nigeria pls help."

Safari x4 Wole A.: Akure, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, Akure, Nigeria to Tanguieta, Benin (both with Thomas-the-Tank and Simba), Akure, Nigeria to Kano, Nigeria (with TtT and OD), Akure, Nigeria to Abidjan, Cote d'Ivoire (with TtT)

Mortar

pony pony
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteMSN MessengerSkype Name
wayne

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 3:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

More like a foil one then? There are a few different types of seal. I'm just trying to work out what type you saw.

Like the one in the middle of this page?
http://www.canisius.edu/archives/seal.asp

Or this page?
HERE

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 3:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes, similar to the one saying "The seal used for official documentation prior to 1961.", just in bright red. As said, it totally was an RSOT, just that it had something embossed on it. And it was more regular. The one on the site is quite old-school. But the one I had on the document was really symmetric.

Edit:
Pretty much like this one (taken from a document one of my lads sent me):

Mortar

pony pony

Last edited by rootuser on Tue Jan 08, 2008 3:16 am; edited 1 time in total
419weasel
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 3:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The lads copied it, just like they copy everything else to make themselves seem legit. Evil or Very Mad

Click for lad pain. - New to the forum? Introduce yourself HERE!
Easter Egg 2012 pony Turns that frown upside down- TS
Mc Fry
<-- Official 419Eater buns awarded by Luther Blissett, bun-enabler extraordinaire.
Pith Helmet Remy D1ckson - 1,000 miles from Abidjan, Cote D'Ivoire to Lagos, Nigeria and back!

Lad Quotes
http://members.419eater.com/~419weasel/ladquotes.html
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 2:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, I only believe certificates if they have a minimum of three RSOT. This is one of the few certificates that meet my criteria.

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
B. A. Ware
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 10:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You can get the foil seals in red or gold anywhere that notary supplies are sold. (I have a few gold ones somewhere around here) They are designed to be embossed with your notary seal.
kleindoofy
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 12:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Embossed seals on documents are commonplace in the US. The lads just copied that.

You can see them in almost any doctor's or architect's office, if they have their diplomas on the wall.

They have them in red, gold, silver, blue, etc., with or without ribbons.

Here's a nice old one from the US government:

ChainYanker
Collecting TShirts the Hard Way

Location: Shouting "Fire!" in crowded theaters across America

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 2:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

So that's what a RSOT is.

FEMALE

"This deal does not have anything to do with religion because we are talking about $10.150 million us dollars" -Bangu Mali

"YOUR DEATH IS AT HAND HENCE YOU LEARNT HOW TO DOUBLE CROSS OTHER GUYMAN KEEP IT ON AND WATCH OUT" -Don Jack

"why is it that you dont believed that the unicorn is avaialabe" -Victoria Smith

"i have seen that you are not financially capable to handle this great opportunity maturedly" -Muhammad Bla1se

Earned a pony, earned a bun, still not sure what they mean --> pony
rootuser
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 2:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The RSOT is the Red Seal Of Truth.
Before I came here I never came across it, so I actually thought it's something only the lads use to try to convince their victims. But since I've seen a real RSOT on Monday I know better, it's the real deal, and from now on I will never doubt any document bearing the RSOT any lad sends me, even if it's covered in spelling mistakes and isn't even signed!

Mortar

pony pony
419weasel
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 12:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Don't forget florescent colors and balloon borders with clowns!

Click for lad pain. - New to the forum? Introduce yourself HERE!
Easter Egg 2012 pony Turns that frown upside down- TS
Mc Fry
<-- Official 419Eater buns awarded by Luther Blissett, bun-enabler extraordinaire.
Pith Helmet Remy D1ckson - 1,000 miles from Abidjan, Cote D'Ivoire to Lagos, Nigeria and back!

Lad Quotes
http://members.419eater.com/~419weasel/ladquotes.html
wayne

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 12:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

And the scales of justice. Highly important. And the "Of course I didn't write this with a mouse!" signature. They all make a document that much more believable.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic