SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Dan is back! Dan is back!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 6:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Jayhawk wrote:
...provided the prinz agrees to add the costs to his bill.

I may NOT, depending on ARK�s behaviour Laughing
If he complains too much, just a little too much, and starts whining, then I will go to Monte Carlo and put it all on one number Evil or Very Mad
You know, I may be frustrated, after the bad experience I have had with lawyers Wink

Should Dan be compliant and ARK be a nice waiting boy, then a few thousand more do not matter, Mr. S0lud0. Just don�t expect you get my Picasso, I might present that one to Chry5. There you are! Cool

Safari Dan the lotto man, ARK mugu wedding
Safari Dennis the hitman, co-bait w/ Murry Guru
Safari Zake (w/ SH, SL & Craig)
Safari x 5 Modeling Mugu Meeting, w/ mewing_ghecko & Otterfan & SSC
Safari x 2 another MMM w/ SH
Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 7:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The Picasso? I thought I was getting the Edvard Munch. Hey, high quality lawyers are worth the cost.

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
assisin killer to Feathers McGraw
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Vcamera x5 Safari Team Humphere
Long Live Silver Peak Orphanage! - Loan Lad Langwenya Andile
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 9:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The lads have arrived in Accra, and they are not at all happy:

Quote:
Dear Secretary of chalse s0ludo,
We are already in 4ccra and we have spent alot of time and money only to be giving a short notice an hour ago,
Please do your possible best to get to inform the Barrister to do well and make it for us to meet tomorrow ,
we will be compelled to move back to T4male tomorrow . we have spent alot of time and money About $1000 gone on travel expenses If you are unable to make it and it will mean you have cost us a financial lost to our company.
Mr.4bdulla1 M3suna

IP traces to Ghana. I think frumpy just got himself another helmet! S0ludo feels terrible about this whole emergency thing, and wants to make it up to them. From the secretary:

Quote:
Please accept my heartfelt apologies on behalf of Barrister S0ludo. He feels absolutely terrible about the whole situation. This was an important case that Barrister S0ludo had been working on for many months, and an emergency came up in Dakar that required his immediate attention.

I have just spoken to Barrster S0ludo and wishes to again pass along his apologies, and to inform you that he promises he will be back in time to meet tomorrow evening. Same time, at the same location (The G0lden Tul1p). To make it up to you Barrister S0ludo requests that you spend the night in the finest accomodations you can find tonight, and present him with the bill and he will reimburse you when you meet. Barrister Solud0 recommends the G0lden Tul1p as a place to stay, as they also have an excellent hotel. Indulge yourself with all of the room service and imendities you desire, compliments of Barrister S0ludo. He will provide you the cash to settle the expenses upon his arrival.

Barrister S0ludo is a man of high intregity, and he does not like having to cancel meetings. Again, please accept his appologies, and he looks forward to meeting with you tomorrow evening at 8:30.

Here's the website of the G0lden Tul1p. Looks like a fancy place:

http://www.goldentulipaccra.com/

I'm assuming that the hotel won't allow these numpties credit. If they do then we could end up with an arrest.

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 9:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks, Barry Chucky! Your non-existing reliability made my day.

Hmm, so far I have not gotten any email myself. I am afraid they are driving home...
Just wondering if the Pr1nz should call him and complain about that S0lud0. On the other hand, he would ask me where I am in Accra and I am not that good an actor.
I�ll make it depend on whether he contacts me/us or not. In the latter case, I flew a) back to Berlin because other important art biz taking place on Wednesday evening or b) travelling onwards to Benin City (not too likely...) to fetch that lazy b4st4rd Dan.

Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 9:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't think they are driving home. They made it clear in their email to mel1nda B4byjay that they wanted a response from Chucky. I think Chucky apologizing and scheduling the meeting for tomorrow night will inspire them to stay.

FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 9:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The reason why I think so is, the scenario "driving back home instantly without announcing so" looks somehow familiar. i have not gotten any email.

So shall I call him? (Please say no. I am no good actor. And he would ask us where our accomodation is in Accra!).

Better idea: No-one of the boys has contacted me so far. So we have never left the airport then, read your email VERY early, are a bit, well, pi$$ed, about you, and just went into our hotel room and playing checkers all night long and watching satellite TV, having accepted your tomorrow�s appointment, same time, same place.

Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 10:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I might send them an email confirming that you will be at the meeting tomorrow, and complaining a bit about S0ludo. Here's what makes me think that they are still there:

Quote:
...Please do your possible best to get to inform the Barrister to do well and make it for us to meet tomorrow ,
we will be compelled to move back to T4male tomorrow ...

They've come too far to turn around and head back five minutes after arriving.

FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 10:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, who would want that? Right, please do so^^as suggested. Make us happy again Very Happy with a nice email.
Ermmm, Wedneyday, same time? How long will you need for your damn urgent business? Smile

MikeH
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 10:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've been following all this delightedly. Why not have on of the Prinz's groveling underlings call ARK and ask what is going on, since he can't raise Prinz directly? Said underling wouldn't have any details about Prinz et al, and would just need information. Or, said underling might know that the plan is to move the meeting to Benin for 2-3 days later. ARK should answer his cellphone wherever he is. If he's on the road back to Tamale again, he would admit it, numpty that he is. If he is on the road back, said underling should try to turn him around for the really big, more serious meeting in 3 days....

It sounds like Mr.4bdulla1 M3suna is the guy that ARK keeps referring us to for L1m0b1a. Glad to have him aboard finally too!

I'd slap them for being poor businessmen. (a) Any serious businessman (a) knows that last minute changes in plans are sometimes unavoidable, especially when dealing with a big time barrister with 10 simultaneous legal matters, any one of which could require Barr Chucky's appearance in court on a day's notice. Furthermore (b), any serious businessman has sufficient financial reserves available to stay in a place for a day or two if things don't work out right away. Only a fake businessman couldn't handle the present situation.

404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 10:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome back, akwaaba, MH, glad you are back watching upon us in the lads� teasing area!

Good idea^^ I�ll make up an underling, there is S1gn0re Rav3ll1 who has never had a speaking role. He�s emailing ARK now asking what is happening.
I do not know anyone "left" for a call. He knows my voice, MH�s, RS�s, e6ffdry0�s.

PS Sorry for having kind of highjacked this tread. You could blame it on Dan�s no-show, though Wink

The poor businessman part is very good, too. A good groundwork for the rest of January, I would imagine.

EDIT Done so.
Quote:
Dear Signore K4d1ri,

I am Signore 3mm4nu4l R4v3lli, the personal attendant of the honourable Prinz 3rn5t-4ugu5t von H4nn0ver.

I can confirm that he has left M4rienburg castle yesterday for Berlin airport to fly directly to Accra.

I would like to know from you whether the Prinz, who is an excellent man of society, does express any personal needs while residing in Accra. If so, I am the person who has to take care of anything imaginable. If you please could express to him that he is missed by the whole staff of M4rienburg Castle, if you�d be so kind, Signore K4d1ri.

I have been serving the Prinz for more than 30 years, having been born in Modena in Italy but am a constant resident in M4rienburg Castle since 1975.

If you do have a need or the Prinz has one, please do not hesitate to contact me, so your wishes be fulfilled.

Have a good stay in Accra. I hope you and the Prinz� and Signorina Ph1m0krates� journey has been a most pleasant one.

I am waiting for the most splendid news, regarding your business.

At your service, yours sincerely,
Sig. 3mm4nu3l R4v3ll1, M4r1enburg C4stl3, G3rmany

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy I like this part most of all, making up characters playing around the main "victim".

Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 4:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

One thing that Frumpy and I have kicked around is gettin getting ARK and the crew to show up at Dan's house. I have Dan's address. I could have S0ludos private jet have engine problems, requiring a forced landing in Benin City (and thus missing the meeting Wednesday night).

The repairs could take a couple of days, so we could decide to meet at Dans. I don't think Dan has been online for a few days now, so it could come as a complete surprise to him when ARK and the crew show up at his door.

Thoughts?

FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 4:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You flying to Dakar and having a forced landing in Benin City? Sounds like flying from Chicago to San Francisco but strangely landing in New York City Very Happy
It would be great^^but I fear all is lost. I can�t sleep so I have done some RL office work and checking emails every half hour or so. NO answer anywhere Confused
CRAP! I don�t want to be pessimistic but I fear this episode is over and the focus can be turned to Dan exclusively...
Anyone willing to call ARK? Say hi from Pr1nz and shout at him where he is and why he hasn�t turned up! Ahhh, to hell with him!

redshoes17
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 4:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Since this thread has already been hijacked I will say congrats on the new safari hat.

I am always up for a call but I don't do male voices.

Safari Dan Benin City to Lagos
Safari ARK Tamale to Kumasi
star Hello Kitty! Mortar x41
I don't need you alone for sex. w1l13

i was ashamed this money money was not in the system when we got there to cash it,it made me and my family lawyer look like little children Godwin

'because no one want your progress not every one want your goat to give birth to twins as the man who see tomorrow told me when i visit him in the shrine Godwin

i was rubbed by rubber last friday, they collectted all my money and my phones.
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 4:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

LOL Of course I was thinking of Chrys5 or me calling there but it won�t be too good with at least my total lack of Accra city knowledge.
The problem is, to do Mike Hawk�s idea one would need a voice that this worn out lad has not heard so far Smile Besides, Chrys315 would hardly be awake at 4:45 AM in GH Smile
Never mind though. Time for curtains for Ahm3d.

Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 4:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

What time is it Accra time? Right now I think it's about five in the morning. I'd give them some more time to respond. Even scammers have to sleep. Very Happy

And sure, we'll route to Benin City because of engine problems. We had to make a quick stop on the way home in <insert a city here that makes sense> to sign some lawyer papers. S0ludo is big time baby!

FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 5:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

OK, hitting the sack now.- Kudos to Jayhawk for the "stage", to Marvinator for the Pr1nz pic, to vpmanchester for the number for Dan (which he has never called) and to Mike Hawk for really Far Eastern support! Smile

Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 4:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The secretary hasn't heard from ARK and the boys. Crying or Very sad Maybe they did head back home. Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

Meanwhile, back to the idiot Dan, he has apparently found some funding and is back on the computer. And he DEMANDS that the meeting be held in Nigeria:

Quote:
i want the meeting to be held in Nigeria,if not in Nigeria i am not coming.
thats just what i want or if Charles private plane can come to Ed0state,i will appreciate then but of us can come to Ghana together,give me your mobile number i need to call you to confirm some setting thing.

He must have gotten a brand new phone that he wants to try out. Too bad that Chucky has a policy of never giving his mobile phone number out to someone he has never met face to face. Lord, do you think Dan actually managed to scam someone out of some funds? God, I hope not.

Meanwhile, on a different topic, J3nny Jamis0n has sent Dan $1,500 hidden inside of a washing machine. The washing machine was sent a week ago, and our hero was given a tracking number where he could see the shipping progress online. He has checked the status once, and that was last week. So now he sends J3nny this one:

Code:
Hello Mrs J3nny,i haven't still receive the courier charges what happening,thats why i told you to send it through DHL go and ask the company when are they delivering i have been waiting for days now.

I think I have reached my breaking point with Dan. One man can only handle stupid for so long before he snaps. I think I have snapped, as I sent him the following:

Quote:
Check on the website you idiot! I just looked on the tracking website and it says the washing machine is in transit to you. You still have the website and tracking number, don't you? I can't do everything for you, can I?

Dan seems to have a new sense of self importance. I'm not sure the safari did him good. I like the old Dan better:

Quote:
Mrs J3nny,
So you mean you have the gods to insult me?
well i have'nt receive the parcel,the parcel has not been delivered go and ask them in the company when are they delivering it just do as i say.

Yes, I have the "gods" to insult him. He has never ordered me around like that before. His emails were always full of "please." Now it seems as if our little mugu has grown up, and I don't like it one bit. (sniff....sniff...)

edit - I snapped.

Quote:
Are your flower wrists broken? I looked on the website. The website says that the package is on a ship being sent to you. You could have done the same thing if you weren't so flower stupid and so flower lazy. If you've got a problem with the shipment contact the shipping company. Don't flower harrass me. And if I don't get my flower winnings when you get my flower money I am going to hire some goons to rip you a new asshole where your flower head used to be.

Don't you dare order me around again. I'm half tempted to recall my shipment to you and say "flower it" to my winnings. You owe me a flower apology you dipshit.

J3nny Jamison

I have to admit, substituting "flower" for what I really typed makes it seem like kinda a sweet little message. Well, in spots, at least.

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 5:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

hehehe A very sweet letter, and a sweet safari! Congratulations! Very Happy

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 8:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks, SlapHappy Embarassed Smile
Good to hear Dan performing. Maybe he lives with an older cousin who tries to teach Dan how to get some gods. A nice exchange ^^ Smile

Heck, no, the boys are still in Accra!!! At least they were today at noon, so one night well-spent there Smile
Quote:
Wed, 9 Jan 2008 4:27 AM ( 7 hours 43 mins ago )
From "A.R. K4d1ri"
To "Em4nu3l R4v3lli"

please try and call me and Mr 4bdull4h the director of l1im0bia on ,he is becomng inpatient because of the change of time in our meeting by Charlse S0LUD0 AND HER SECRETARY.
PLEASE TRY AND CALL US BEFORE WE GO BACK TO TAMALE NOW .I AM LOOSING THE TRUST THEY HAVE IN ME NOW DUE TO NOT SEEING THE PRINZ OR THE BARRISTER Chalse S0lud0.
ARK

This is the single email ARK was willing to send "us" today. R4v3lli is the Prinz� underling.

Personally I like the idea that, being frustrated, Prinz and hot Chry5eis have flown to Mte. Carlo with their 200k and tried their luck there...but I guess this would disqualify me as a serious "invester"

Jayhawk, you didn�t send Miss B4byj4y�s email to ARK directly, only to his L1m0bia toughs.

Of course, this is an intolerable situation. Pr1nz sent this out to LeChuck, Miss B4byj4y and ARK himself.
Quote:
Dear Mrs B4byj4y,

What�s happening? I could not even find Mr. K4d1ri here.
Mr. S0lud0, you are an important person, I can understand that.
If we do not succeed in meeting you TOMORROW, then we either postpone the whole deal, or .

Where is Mr. D4n1el, anyway?

I would strongly suggest to contact him.

I�m sure Mr. K4d1ri will not be satisfied with the present state of things. This email goes to him as well.

Accra is a terrible town. Miss Ph1m0krates and I hardly ever leave the airport.

Sorry about my unconventional harshness, but this situation is getting a little awkward.

Yours, Pr1nz 3rnst-4ugu5t von H4nnover

About time you meet us, man! Smile

Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 8:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

wtf? They're still in Accra? Well I'll be damned.

They haven't responded at all to S0ludo's secretary. Not even to the email she sent out earlier requesting confirmation of the meeting. Of course she has no alternative but to assume that the lads have left town.

Boy, is Chucky gonna be angry. Chucky doesn't like dealing with jokers.

By my figuring, if the boys are still in Accra they should be at the G0lden Tul1p by now, looking for Chucky. Or who knows, maybe they spent the night there.

Dan wants Chucky to pick him up in his private jet and fly him to the meeting. Dan is so funny.

So exactly where in Benin City would someone land a private jet? I'm sure the airport is too hectic for someone like Chucky. Is there a private field somewhere? Very Happy

edit - of course I sent the confirmation email to the toughs. THEY were the ones that sent the email to me complaining about the postponement of the meeting. It's not the fault of the secretary that the twits decided to use another email, is it?

FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 9:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Don�t know. Are there any direct flights from Monaco to Lagos? Dan should at least be able to hike to Lagos...
So am I angry with LeChuck or with Dan?
Depending on the boys� answer, I will
1) either wait another night with the lovely Miss Ph1m0krates, maybe we will even enjoy the T3ma beach or so
2) just grovel and lock ourselves in some airport hotel because the town is damn dangerous wth a suitcase full of money
3) fly to Monace to do some high-class gambling and
3a) either lose all or
3b) win some millions there Very Happy
4) so we would have no troubles in collecting Chuck and traveling to Lagos, to meet Mr. Dan

I don�t know yet how to deal with ARK. Let�s let him stew a while in his latest successful trip. I have a feeling that the toughs losing trust in him will finally result in him losing trust with us. But then, as you say about Dan, this lad is full of surprises.

Can�t we at least copy WIndypop�s autumn modality and near Benin City via Yacht?
LeChuck, you demonstrated us some nice high style of living. Chry5 likes these things. Maybe the two of you...

Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 9:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think you should jet off and do some high class gambling. I think you should also win big.

Chucky didn't show tonight because neither Dan nor ARK would confirm. Be mad at ARK for not confirming with the secretary.

Dan is a sucker for romance. Shoot, he's got an ex-girlfriend rotting away in prison and getting assaulted nightly by an interpol agent as we speak. I think Chry5 should try and strike up a romance with him.

Maybe her and Chucky could get it on, but down the road she could confide in Dan what a jerk Chucky really is, and how he doesn't "satisfy" her. Perhaps Chry5 and Dan could come up with a plot to steal Chuckys money.

Dan is quite the ladies man. And he's really smart too. Rolling Eyes

FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 10:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

OK. As soon as I get an email from the boys, Prinz and Chry5 are gambling and..winning!
(That would be plan 3 b from above.)
Chry5 feels pity with ARK then...
Prinz will just be angry with all that damn businessmen and barristers. A good gambling saloon beats them!
Especially Dan and ARK, who have NEVER tried to establish contact via email while we were waiting trembling in our shoes with that suitcase full of money.
Monaco is the best thing we could have done!
Right now we are flying!
Next email from me or Chry5 should come from Monaco.
If Chuck emails [email protected], hmm, sending a nice portrait...hmmm...Chry5 is damn fond of millionaires you know.
IMO the drama has just started! Very Happy

Last edited by FrumpyBB on Sat Apr 24, 2010 1:17 am; edited 1 time in total
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 2:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This is getting better than a dime store romance novel. Good work building up the suspense, and keeping the surprises so mind jarring! Very Happy

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 12:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thank you, SlapHappy^^ Very Happy
This email from Chry5. None of the boys has contacted me. Seems last night was the night that made me a millionaire, too:
Quote:
Dear Ahm3d,

as soon as this arrogant barrister S0luhd0 wrote us yesterday, we took an overnight flight from Accra to Monaco.
We were frustrated about barristers in general and Mr. D4n1els behaviour especially, who did not turn up, too.

We are now in Monaco, the Prinz and I.

Can you believe, we spent the latter part of the night in Europe�s largest gambling casino. I was so frustrated, I put ALL on number and I won the night�s jackpot, 1,756.396 Euros!!!!!!!!!

When shall we come back to Accra?

--
Yours, Chrys315 S0phia Ph1m0krates

Jayhawk, for credibility reasons in ladland, my Pr1nz is going to threaten to sue you, for waste of travelling money etc.!
I hope then Ahm3d is going to do the same. I intend to send him even more forms, i.e. Barry S0lud0 will do Smile (or you lend me his email box for "self-service") Wink

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic