SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

The Great Jewel Heist Safari: The Adventure Continues

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 2:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'd love to see you give him a call! I think he would appreciate it. I'm trying to smooth things over with him. That trip made him a little grumpy.

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
Gnasher
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 11:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Trying to catch up here - any news of 1ke?

"Please pray harder for God to guide and protect us during our travelling because flight airplane i observe is a very big risky" Abdul Karibu
"WE DOESN'T LIKE HOW DISOBIDIENT YOU ARE!" Coco Law Chambers
"BE INFORMED THAT YOU WILL INCUR DUMMERAGE AFTER 9 DAYS FROM TODAY" Burkina Faso Air Secure Air Service.\
Hekate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 9:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes, he mailed 4lici4 on Xmas Day:

Quote:
My love,
>
> Marry Xmas and Happy new year,honey i want you to know that is time
> for me to take you to the alter so please you have to tell me the
> date of the wedding OK,
>
> Right now am in Ghana Accra i just return for interview.Please honey
> tell me your mind,also i am happy that they have gotten Mich3ll3 so
> that H4mish will leave for me.
>
> Your heart,
>
> Chvks.

So he's no longer pretending that he's in Greece. IP shows Ghana, so he's definitely on his way back from Mali.

His false Mich3ll3 character mailed H4mish trying to find out where he is, so he's said he's still in Timbuctoo.

And his J3ff D0n character mailed to see what he wants to do about the jewels. H4mish told him to check them again, as several of the largest stones are in fact paste. Twisted Evil

We have on our programms according to the lay down rules to pay the Asians mostly the indians and malasians now and after that it may change. Rev. James Ucheomma

do you really think that i am just a stupid man like you,listen for the veru last time if i did'nt see XXXX after 24 hours you will heat your self.. [love scammer Chucks]

IT'S NOT I LOOKING FOR WORK.GOD FORBID.I CAN BE IN AN OCEAN AND WASH MY HEAD WITH MY SPIT. THANKS AND GOD BLESS.
MARK DOUGLAS.

United Kingdom France 2 x Netherlands
Cellphone
Safari See SP's Irish Safari!
Mortar x14
Golden Pith

Click here to support 419Eater.com
Hekate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 5:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The false Mich3ll3 is claiming to still be in Timbuktu, but as his mails to 4lici4 are from Ghana, I think we can ignore that - he uses a Gmail account for that, so I can't check the headers. I'm thinking that he's probably going to drop this side of things completely soon, but we might still get some mileage out of him still being in touch with 4lici4.

We have on our programms according to the lay down rules to pay the Asians mostly the indians and malasians now and after that it may change. Rev. James Ucheomma

do you really think that i am just a stupid man like you,listen for the veru last time if i did'nt see XXXX after 24 hours you will heat your self.. [love scammer Chucks]

IT'S NOT I LOOKING FOR WORK.GOD FORBID.I CAN BE IN AN OCEAN AND WASH MY HEAD WITH MY SPIT. THANKS AND GOD BLESS.
MARK DOUGLAS.

Cellphone
Mortar x14
Golden Pith

Hekate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 1:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A little bit of action from the lad - his Xmas hols must have re-energised him!

Firstly, he used his false Mich3ll3 account to try to persuade H4mish that 'she' is still in Timbuktu. But kind of spoiled everything by signing off with 'plze are you father max?' Laughing A rather indignant H4mish has replied that he is not, and demanding to know what she's talking about!

Then the false Mich3ll3 emailed 4lici4:

Quote:
Happy New Year,hope ur having a great time with ur bf as am having a wonderful love with hamish here in tomboutou mali.

Thanks

4lici4 has replied, expressing her confusion regarding her 'bf'. Twisted Evil

And finally, the lad himself has emailed 4lici4 (you may want to fetch your sick buckets before you read this:

Quote:
My Heart,I'll sweep you off your feet, and make God regret he left an angel behind,I should have been more careful. I was blinded by your halo, so I never noticed the horns,Never thought that love could feel like this and you changed my world with just one kiss, how can it be that right here with me there's an angel,Twice or thrice had I loved you before I knew your face or name, so in a voice, so in a shapeless flame, angels affect us oft, and worshipped be,Lead me not into temptation, heaven help me to be strong. I can't fight all that I'm feelin', and I can't do it alone. Help me break this spell that I'm under, guide my feet and hold me tight. I need 10,000 angels watchin' over me tonight,Every minute I spend with you is like being in heaven and looking in an angel's eyes,Just one night in your dreams would be like spending eternity staring at the face of an angel,One need not look towards the heavens to find an angel for I have one here before me,If I were an angel... I would choose to watch over you,When hearts listen, angels sing,Friends are angels that come from above. Sent down from God for you to love. So if you are sad, and don't know what to do. Just remember that I care for you,Angels were singing, didn't you hear? If only I'd listened when they whispered in our ear,When during sad times an angel should comI was in a cathedral when I got down on my knees and worshipped you, mistook you for an angel without those two celestial wingse to you, open your eyes and see who that angel is, for that is your one true love,Even though God has chosen to take your body and soul away from my sights, your heart will combine with the ones you loved and you will remain on our shoulders as our guardian angel,No matter what the question is, love is the answer! It's written on angels' wings,I remember the last time I saw that sparkle in your eye - when I realized there was a beautiful angel by my side.

my love,

chuks

4lici4 has ignored this, and instead has emailed the lad in a panic, as Mich3ll3 might well have told H4mish about him! Laughing

MARK DOUGLAS.

Cellphone
Mortar x14
Golden Pith

jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 4:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, the narc lad Sam has not emailed me in a couple of weeks now. Ook and I got a safari out of him at least. I think at this point, I am going to email my narc lad and copy Ike on it, if that is no problem. Ike already knows about the wanted posters, correct? I want to get the okay from Red or whoever is running this show before I do anything.

EDIT: Has anyone heard from Red in a while? He hasn't been here. I just sent him an email.

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
TheGreatOok
Catbingo

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 4:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^I have been lazy, sorry Jojo, and have not called him back. Copy me on that email and will give him a call back finally. Should get some good stuff out of him.

By lazy I mean Mass Effect has taken my time away.....

Edit: Red is on vacation I believe, I think Simba is in contact with him occasionally, but don't quote me on that.

"I knew rigth from the first time you sent email to me that,you are a bloody *DELETED*" - Sgt Daniel Vess
"I NO BLAME U NA DI DIRTY TOTO WEN BORN U NA IM I BLAME. CATBINGO" - Lee Wong
"I AM EQUAL TO A MENTAL RETARDED PERSON" - Alvan Ben
"You have pushed me to the wall and i will make you smell yourself i bet." - George Martins
"THE FOOL STOLE YOUR US$755, HE DOES NOT DESERVE TO LEAVE ON THE PLANET" - Jim Ovia

pony pony - for a perfect brown nosing job. Wink

pony Mortar x4
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteSkype Name
Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 4:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

jojobean wrote:
Has anyone heard from Red in a while? He hasn't been here. I just sent him an email.

Psssst, JoJo, take a lookie here.... Wink

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=126509

Safari=Mr Yetonde-Sierra Leone to Accra
Safari=Mr Jiullus-Abidjan to Accra to Kumasi to Tamale
Safari=Mr Dandy-Abidjan to Monrovia-SSC Liberia
Safari=Mr Mandela-Jo'burg to Maun-SSC Botswana
Safari=Mr Danka-Dakar to Bangul-SSC Gambia
Safari=Mr Twumasi-Accra to Cotonou-SSC Benin
Safari=Mr Gomer-Lagos to Douala to Parakou-SSC Cameroon & SSC Benin
SafariSafariSafari=Mr Chukwu-Lome to Accra to Koforidua. Lome to Lagos. Lome to Cotonou.

Ivory Coast Nigeria Sierra Leone Somolia Liberian Flag Gambia South Africa Kenya Angola Flag Guinea Bissau Burkina Faso Ghana Mali cameroon Benin Senegal Togo
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 4:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ah, so he DID fall for my safari!

Goat

Hekate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 6:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ike does know about the posters. I don't think a little reminder will hurt him!

MARK DOUGLAS.

Cellphone
Mortar x14
Golden Pith

Hekate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 5:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Guys,

H4mish got an email from 'Mich3ll3' today, telling him to 'ask about mr sist43rcov3 ok.'

Anyone recognise that name from the bait???

MARK DOUGLAS.

Cellphone
Mortar x14
Golden Pith

jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 6:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, I will send the emails out to the travelling lad then.

Goat

Hekate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 7:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

More from the lad. Email 1:

Quote:
Honey i don't really understand what is going on did h4mish ask you about me again let me know and also did you by any where tell mich3ll3 about me.

my dad called me today and was asking me about you and our plans,i told him all happens he still want to see my kids..please can you get perganat for me honey.

am waiting for your reply.

i love you.

chuks

And of course 4lici4 said she was only too happy to get perganant - once they're married! Laughing

And oh what a happy lad he is!
Quote:
Sweetheart,
i am much excited today because you have accepted to be with me forever,do you know that i have be praying for this since we mate each other,i called my family and i told them all you said and they where happy to see us together,honey i am still in ghana until i receive a letter from my company,honey i promise to be with you forever and ever i will not hurt or disappoint you in my life.

I really love you somuch.

Chuks

4lici4 has promised to ask H4mish for a divorce when he gets back from Africa. I'm hoping to persuade the lad that H4mish agrees, if he will come and meet him face to face, so that we might get one more trip out of him.... Laughing

MARK DOUGLAS.

Cellphone
Mortar x14
Golden Pith

Gnasher
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 2:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Maybe tell the lad about the Scottish custom (H@m1sh is Scottish, right?) that a divorved man is required to pay the new husband a large amount of money - a kind of reverse dowry and must hand over the cash in person.

"Please pray harder for God to guide and protect us during our travelling because flight airplane i observe is a very big risky" Abdul Karibu
"WE DOESN'T LIKE HOW DISOBIDIENT YOU ARE!" Coco Law Chambers
"BE INFORMED THAT YOU WILL INCUR DUMMERAGE AFTER 9 DAYS FROM TODAY" Burkina Faso Air Secure Air Service.\
EvilSwede
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 12:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ths is the best safari ever!
Me and googleearth has followed this with great joy!
I really hope R3d is back soon, I need my fix! Cool [/i]
Hekate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 10:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Gnasher wrote:
Maybe tell the lad about the Scottish custom (H@m1sh is Scottish, right?) that a divorved man is required to pay the new husband a large amount of money - a kind of reverse dowry and must hand over the cash in person.

I quite like that idea! Twisted Evil

MARK DOUGLAS.

Cellphone
Mortar x14
Golden Pith

Hekate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 4:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Update: the lad has been a bit quiet, so 4lici4 emailed him with the good news that H@mish will soon be on his way home, and that she will then ask for a divorce. This is what she got back:

Quote:
My Heart,

Please you don't have to sacred of anything because you and i are meant for ever ok.listen i was rubb by unknown people here in ghana on my way to the airport last week,they collected my papers and all my money and bite me up i just discharged from the hospital today and got your email,please try as much as you can and come here in ghana to see me and i will take you to my family for introduction.

I really love you somuch

Hate it when people rubb you and bite you up! Laughing

MARK DOUGLAS.

Cellphone
Mortar x14
Golden Pith

Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 12:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey guys and girls... I'm back Very Happy

Just got in and I'm pumped to update this thread.

I can see a lot has happened since I left and I must admit I had zero time to keep the bait running... however from a quick look at my emails I think I can keep him baited... so stay tuned, maintain your excellent patience thus far and I'll try to conjure up some updates for you ASAP.

Thanks for all your emails btw! Very Happy

United Kingdom x36 Malaysia x6 European Union x2 United States x10 Italy x5 x4 Benin x6 Netherlands x8 Russia x2 Indonesia x2 Nigeria x11 x3 Gambia Canada x3 Spain x13 Hong Kong Gibraltar Germany x3 Cayman Islands Japan x2 Belgium x3 United Nations x3 Flag Monaco x2 Austria Ivory Coast x4 x2 Ireland Bahamas, The x2 Portugal x2 Switzerland x4 x3 Ghana x3 Sweden France x2 Serbia and Montenegro x2 China x2 Togo x2 Ukraine x2 South Africa Somolia
Golden Pith 1k3: West African Tour
Safari Ben: Lagos (Nigeria) - Accra (Ghana)
Mortar x10
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 4:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

jump_4_joy

Yay! Red's back!

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 5:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hahahahaha! I love this bait! It stays alive. You guys are amazing! Red, nice to see you!

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
Hekate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 6:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Red..... hmmmm, wasn't that the name of some slacker who's just been on holiday for TWO WHOLE MONTHS????????? Laughing Laughing

Glad you think you can keep him baited - that's why we didn't mess with it too much! Wink

MARK DOUGLAS.

Cellphone
Mortar x14
Golden Pith

Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 7:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't mean to get everyone too excited but yesterday I sent this exploratory message to the lad (as M1ch):

M1ch wrote:
baby,

are you there?

are you alive?

have you heard the news?

i am so scared. i need to speak with you. i love you so much... please tell me you're ok. i have so much to tell you but not very much time... it is very important.

can you get a US visa?

i love you my darling. our son misses you.

all my love.

your loving wife,

M1ch3ll3

I figured I'd have to wait at least a week to hear back from the lad (if I was to ever hear back from him at all... but to my surprise (and delight I might add) I received this today:

1k3 wrote:
My Love,

I am alive and i am somuch excited to hear your voice infact God has answered my prayer over since our mail,i really think about somuch bads things mighty have happen to you.

honey i am in ghana now with my uncle living in much sick ever since then and i thought that this is my last life but i somuch glad and excited now.please are you alright and where are you now i really wanna know all the stories that happen since also the news you heard please tell me all now because am somuch sacred and i don't know what will happen next.

here is my number in ghana.+23324952xxxx.

I really love you somuch.

Your husband.

1k3.

My oh my... is he a happy chap or what?!

jump_4_joy

So ladies and gents... the bait is alive and well. I will post (hopefully tomorrow) the few emails the lad sent me when I went MIA. They're pretty classic... he had a rip snorter of a time in T1mbuktu! Very Happy

Until then, hang tight and get ready for more 1k3 filled fun in the near future... this lad is only just getting warmed up Wink

United Kingdom x36 Malaysia x6 European Union x2 United States x10 Italy x5 x4 Benin x6 Netherlands x8 Russia x2 Indonesia x2 Nigeria x11 x3 Gambia Canada x3 Spain x13 Hong Kong Gibraltar Germany x3 Cayman Islands Japan x2 Belgium x3 United Nations x3 Flag Monaco x2 Austria Ivory Coast x4 x2 Ireland Bahamas, The x2 Portugal x2 Switzerland x4 x3 Ghana x3 Sweden France x2 Serbia and Montenegro x2 China x2 Togo x2 Ukraine x2 South Africa Somolia
Mortar x10
Hekate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 1:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This just in to 4lici4, after she expressed concern at his having been attacked, and wondering if it could have been the work of the dastardly Mr M4cb3th:

Quote:
My love.
Yes you made a point now because i could remember they were calling some name like h4mish their bross,but i thank God for my life today and police are after them now.please promise me that you will never disappoint me in your life because i am willling to die for your love.

Love.

Dunno if you want to take that angle any further Red - up to you. Also, I have a different phone number - the false Mich3ll3 sent it to 4lici4 so she could phone her....

Laughing

MARK DOUGLAS.

Cellphone
Mortar x14
Golden Pith

Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 11:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Our lad got this today from M1ch:

M1ch wrote:
my husband,

this is very important, i cannot get out many messages. the people who have me are very dangerous and i have to be very careful. they don't know i am using the internet. i am being helped by a very kind young man, one of them, who feels sorry for me. i have so much to tell you but i think i should tell you over yahoo messenger because this is very important.

i am scared every day but i dream about you. i have wonderful news, the jewels are safe. they are well protected and no one but you and me know about them. the people who have me have no idea. they have enslaved me. i will explain it all in chat.

i love you so much.

your wife,

I'll wait for his response and start to gauge how actively he is still hunting for the jewels. Slowly I will expand on the true whereabouts and circumstances of M1ch3ll3's disappearance so sit tight and enjoy the show! Very Happy

Mortar x10
EvilSwede
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 12:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Red is back, and the Greatest safari lives again!

*Opens a beer and leans back*

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic