SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

[email protected]

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
rootuser
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 9:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Capella: If you could also supply me with that would be really great, I'd even make up a MTCN just for you!

I'm still trying to explain him the method how I collect contact-information for potential followers of my church, but I don't know if he'll twig if I don't tell him. So, it would be good to have it, also to maybe bait with an additional character.

"This is what i sent to them am not with any money to go back to nigeria pls help."

United Kingdom (0.25 go to fake_buster)

Safari x4 Wole A.: Akure, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, Akure, Nigeria to Tanguieta, Benin (both with Thomas-the-Tank and Simba), Akure, Nigeria to Kano, Nigeria (with TtT and OD), Akure, Nigeria to Abidjan, Cote d'Ivoire (with TtT)

Mortar

pony pony
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteMSN MessengerSkype Name
Professor So And So
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 9:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

E-mail sent:
Quote:
You look so HOT!!! You've got me more frustrated (sexually) than a starving man with no legs watching a donut roll downhill!!!! Tell me about you! Kisses!!

Safari - Mr. Neill - London, England - Glasgow, Scotland - "Yu are really causing confusions between us all."
Safari - William - Accra, Ghana - Maiduguri, Nigeria
Safari - Miracle - Benin - N'Djamena, Chad - "Too much mosquitoes"
Safari - Godspower - Ghana - N'Djamena, Chad
Golden Pith - Adamu - Lagos, Nigeria - Abeche, Chad (100 days in hell) - Shocked - "SAVE ME"
pony pony Pretty Rose Suitcase Mortar 17
Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 10:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Its really nice that Twumasi has some new playmates.

Shame that he doesn't like me anymore though... Sad

Safari=Mr Yetonde-Sierra Leone to Accra
Safari=Mr Jiullus-Abidjan to Accra to Kumasi to Tamale
Safari=Mr Dandy-Abidjan to Monrovia-SSC Liberia
Safari=Mr Mandela-Jo'burg to Maun-SSC Botswana
Safari=Mr Danka-Dakar to Bangul-SSC Gambia
Safari=Mr Twumasi-Accra to Cotonou-SSC Benin
Safari=Mr Gomer-Lagos to Douala to Parakou-SSC Cameroon & SSC Benin
SafariSafariSafari=Mr Chukwu-Lome to Accra to Koforidua. Lome to Lagos. Lome to Cotonou.

Ivory Coast Nigeria Sierra Leone Somolia Liberian Flag Gambia South Africa Kenya Angola Flag Guinea Bissau Burkina Faso Ghana Mali cameroon Benin Senegal Togo
rootuser
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 10:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You too can join my church Simba! Then you can end up being brothers. He already expressed his interest to convert and follow the Writings of Sh4mb4ll4h (which still are to be written...).

"This is what i sent to them am not with any money to go back to nigeria pls help."

Safari x4 Wole A.: Akure, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, Akure, Nigeria to Tanguieta, Benin (both with Thomas-the-Tank and Simba), Akure, Nigeria to Kano, Nigeria (with TtT and OD), Akure, Nigeria to Abidjan, Cote d'Ivoire (with TtT)

Mortar

pony pony
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteMSN MessengerSkype Name
Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 10:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Rootuser - Thanks for the offer but I have already had more than I can stomach of this particular miserable f*cking mugu. Laughing

SafariSafariSafari=Mr Chukwu-Lome to Accra to Koforidua. Lome to Lagos. Lome to Cotonou.

Ivory Coast Nigeria Sierra Leone Somolia Liberian Flag Gambia South Africa Kenya Angola Flag Guinea Bissau Burkina Faso Ghana Mali cameroon Benin Senegal Togo

Last edited by Simba on Tue Jan 08, 2008 2:52 pm; edited 2 times in total
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 1:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If anyone actually wants the pics, PM me and I can send them, then they can be loaded to any site you want!

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
rootuser
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 2:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sweeeet, he swallowed the fish...
After some explanations how I gather contacts of potential followers he accepts that I cannot provide a link to where I got his contact...
Here's what he says:
Quote:
Dear 3r1c,
that is very nice of u to explain all that to me, am very happy..i will love
to know more about the church and how to spread the word and i will love to
see more pictures of u and some other member that is if u dont mind, i am
very prepared to help u get members here in ghana , as i got alot of friend
whom i think will really love the church...also i will love to know what to
do to be a representative here in ghana here...so i look forward to hearing
from u soon...cos u have given me a great chance to be happy with my fellow
gay friend both in ghana and outside ....
thank u and let me hear from u soon
j0s3ph

Of course I can present some photos of the current members. Of course not of all of them, but of some.
AND HE HAS FRIENDS HE CAN CONVERT!

I can hear the chainsaw roaring already!
Praised be Sh4mb4ll4h!

Mortar

pony pony
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 3:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This guy is one timid little mouse of a man, and hungry for something, more than gay sex, more than cash, but chicken shit all the way. He was a real pain in the ass, the mugu....

I look forward to hearing more, and may rebait him as a gay pron producer.....

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
irishemigrant
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 6:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

oh don't you dare Doc, that is what I'm using on him at the moment

He's all over me, well, I'm actually all over him and his lithe black sleek body, he's almost in love with me, another few weeks, and I'm hoping for pics of him fresh, sparkling rinsed, with soapsuds on various appendages, to possibly use in my next edition of Black Studs Go Bad Online

He is such a goofball, I'm trying for a baseball bat pic, but after I had to explain what a base ball bat looked like, I'm settling for a large vegetable that resembles a baseball bat

He loves attention, asked me where I found his profile, I'm in the process of altering a defunct one of mine to match him in PL, if anyone can pm me with more details they want added, I'll set it up for him

http://www.scamwarners.com/ For when you want to remember why we bait

Goodbye Mike (Paranoid) Friend, confidant, partner. Till we meet again.
Personal Message From The Axeman
Easter Egg 2012 pony pony <-- Because you have earned them. Wink Goat Goat Golden Goat Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts a few x 13
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 9:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Doh! I have already told him I wanted to put him in a movie! I pay USD7000 for three days of work! Maybe we can joint bait this guy, with a producer, a director, producers assistant, and coordinate it all here.

Questions, comments, concerns?

irishemigrant
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 10:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

NSFW

http://www.profilelooker.com/member/

Ok if he is asking where you found him, this is the site,

if it doestn't open it's J0s3ph_twum@si in search in PL

if you feel like it, you can add your comments, I'm waiting on pics from Doc to update

Easter Egg 2012 pony pony <-- Because you have earned them. Wink Goat Goat Golden Goat Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts a few x 13
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 11:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Pics sent. Enjoy!

irishemigrant
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 12:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

ok, on PL there are a couple of whistle blowers, I've asked them to back off on reporting, they may leave their comments up, I have talked to all of them at various times when they were sussing my characters out without mentioning eater,

I've told them that J0S3ph is the subject of an ongoing bait and we need the page up for a while to out him on as many sites as we can

please feel free to add or alter anything on the page, pm me for the pw to alter anything or add

red/green/orange and long term members only at the moment

rootuser
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 3:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh my god, this guy is so HIP HOP! Rolling Eyes

First thing he'll need to do to join my church is burn that baseball-cap! Or at least put it on properly!
And that smile, it seems he's dreaming about what to do with the guy on the pic I've sent to him... And that's something I don't wanna know!

Well, I got to get back to writing my own bible...

Mortar

pony pony
rootuser
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 10:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

HipHop-Joe has replied, and he's warming up for his big initiation! He's burning and breaking stuff in the name of !

Quote:
Dear 3r1c,
its been great i just love what i am doing in the spirit of Sh4mb4ll4h ,
yesterday i burn alot of candles , paper and some stuffs that i dont want
and i feel great
i will break some sticks and some blocks that are at the back of my house
today...
i want to know more and more and do more in the spirit ...
i will love to know my first task , if that is cool or not ok....
i will be waiting to hear from u soon ok
j0s3ph

But I think I'll have to remind him:
Burning paper: fun!
Burning candles: Romantic!
And this is about fun, not romance!

And today he's gonna break things. Let's just hope he doesn't hurt himself...

And here's more...
Quote:
had much joy from breaking and burning , its makes me feel like a man and
very strong and powerful as this is my second time am doing that , am very
happy to do more and more...

That's good, because soon we're gonna step things up a notch...

And also this:
Quote:
just cant wait to be a full member of the church of Sh4mb4ll4h and enjoy all that joy it comes with and also share the word to other who really need joy and happiness ok

I bet you can't!

Mortar

pony pony
Last Exile
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 8:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm thinking about creating the Holy Church of The Shrike, where novices are literally impaled.

I might draw some inspiration from Dan Simmons' Fall Of Hyperion series.

A shrike is a bird that impales their prey in thorns and small branches and eat them while still alive. I think there would ground for many innuendos and puns.

May I join in baiting this lad or are we too many already?
Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 9:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Some other contact details for interested parties.....

Oh and make a note. He really dislikes disabled people... Evil or Very Mad

Last Exile
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 3:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@simba

please, tell me that some of his myspace contacts are fake....

Quote:
Oh and make a note. He really dislikes disabled people...

It must be a bitch to hate the very sight of your reflection on the mirror.
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 4:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This one is an evil guy... hence my desire to open him to a wide audience to inflict pain on him.

Irish, have you posted the NSFW pictures on line yet? Maybe we could send his info to a real gay site and flood him with emails, where a percentage would actually be gay, and the balance would be baiters...

irishemigrant
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 7:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

if you use the link I posted above to PL Doc, and feed it to a few gay forums, he'll be overwhelmed

www.profilelooker.com/member/

Joseph_Twumasi is his page there

PL is down for maintenance Sad

As soon as it is back up, I'll update his details a bit more and post the addy again

mattfoley72
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 7:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

All I did was email him this (with a pic of himself attached!):
Quote:
>Hahahaha.... is you in dey picture? You look like a pretty gay boi - no
>take
>ofens, but you dey look like real harmosexual. You wan meet me in Lagos?

>On Jan 7, 2008 10:11 AM, joseph twumasi <[email protected]> wrote:

> > ok bro,
> > i send that pics to a friend, and u know what u go fi tell me the site u
> > see
> > that my pics.i go like make ur friend, so just make i know u hear ...
> > samba be my friend , the one way he put the pics for the site there...so
> > tell me the site ok
> > joseph

To which he responded:
Quote:
fuck u ,and never write me again , cos i know what am not a gay so go fuck
ur mama..
good naija boy ,go fuck u mama...she is the one with big ass
...fooool.............
rootuser
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 7:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

HIpHop-Joe is happily awaiting the process of his initiation.
But now the first problem has popped up, he says he has no camera...

Well, he's gotta get a friend to help him take pics anyway, and somebody surely has a cam...

Mortar

pony pony
irishemigrant
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 9:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Can someone check PL? I keep getting a site down for scheduled maintenance

been 24 hours now, am starting to think I've been blown on it and been blocked

rootuser
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 9:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I also get a maintenance-info.

Mortar

pony pony
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 1:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Any further word?

@mattfoley72: bullshit. Old bean is about as gay as Liberace.

Irish, any further stuff on the gay pron production? If so, you must share it! I want to read what he says....

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic