SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Could you trust this?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
up_and_under
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 6:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I had an old bait write to me from a new addy (to gmail account) The old postings were still there. She sent me a link.

Quote:
Hi my dear king of sex! Excuse that I did not write to you so long... I have been borrowed on my work. Oh my God, I so work much... I get tired very much!!! I so wish to have a rest! I had not time to come at all to the Internet-cafe to write the letter for you, my love!!! I
hope you are not mad. I want that you heard my voice too... I think that it will bring to you a lot of pleasure, are you? Yes I have received your
document concerning the invitation!!!! My love, I hope
that we shall be together in the near future... I love you, my angel!
And I wait your answer!
Your love princess!

p.s. About my letter I to send my new photo! You can as to receive erotic pleasure about me! Go on and to receive it! Last time I gave it to you. But not it is confident that you could to look. Now I to correct all and you can see it!

Pleaze Download http://www.axifile.com?7912748

What do you think? contains a virus?

Mugu Reseller Russia x lost count Ukraine x too many Senegal x 2

When your finished playing with them, make sure you post all the info on a public website

http://www.romancescam.com/forum/index.php for all romance scams
RoyalFlush
Eater U Quiz winner

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 7:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'd vote "Yeah, probably" on the virus question. If it were really a picture, your lad probably would have just attached it to the e-mail like lads usually do.
Capella
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 7:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I clicked it cause I like to live life on the edge Laughing

Quote:
AxiFile - fast and free! AxiFile lets you host files up to 200MB for 30 days . You don't have to register and there is nothing to download. All files are uploaded through your browser. There is no fee to use our service - you don't even have to sign up. Try our free dedicated hosting service. We are committed to bring you the best possible hosting.

Quote:
You have request "A little my sexuality. I am confident that it is pleasant to you!.scr" file (7 Kb)
rootuser
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 8:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

According to ClamAV the file seems to be clean.
I have a virtualized Windows 2000 on my notebook, I'll test the file there and see if it's really a screensaver and if something evil happens.

"This is what i sent to them am not with any money to go back to nigeria pls help."

United Kingdom (0.25 go to fake_buster)

Safari x4 Wole A.: Akure, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, Akure, Nigeria to Tanguieta, Benin (both with Thomas-the-Tank and Simba), Akure, Nigeria to Kano, Nigeria (with TtT and OD), Akure, Nigeria to Abidjan, Cote d'Ivoire (with TtT)

Mortar

pony pony
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteMSN MessengerSkype Name
Excalibur
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 7:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Whatever happens with the file, kudos on being the king of sex!

" It sounds like you practice oral sex in the office with your secretary like your ex-president." and " I am beginning to see why you were so dumb to be scammed in the first place." -My dear D4v1d L4wr3nc3
"LOVE YOU AP0LL0 FROM THE BOARD OF MY HEART." S4ny4
Mugatu
** Retired **

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 7:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just tried it on my fried old laptop, so no big risk if it all went pear shaped.

It's a cheap and nasty upload site, with an error popup saying it's the wrong file that's been uploaded.

I wouldn't try it on a proper computer though.

Either way, you know what time it is. I should be able to hear the slap from here.

pony pony - because you deserve them! Mortar x19 Closed lad accounts Nigeria Nigeria United States United States Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Malaysia Cellphone Cellphone
Thinking of using phone modalities? Attend the 419eater university on audio baiting.

"They made me to understand you are a Fraud Star" - Ikenna.
"I like traveling very much, it is so exciting and interesting to see foreign countries. but I have never been to foreign countries." - Marina.
"I will have you now I am highly reputable businness magnet." - Pam Doh
"Sorry,i do not know you are all that: a destitute and nuts" - Ben Chris
Vanndickey
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 7:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Seems to be a theme lately with 5 former Vlads of mine as well Confused

Out of curiousity, which former Vlad sent this to you?

"EAT A DICK AND DIE SLOW"-Mrs. Mary Collins Brown

Mortar x5
OldBaglady
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 8:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Could vlads maybe be phishing for baiter info? I wouldn't open anything like that. Better to be safe than sorry.

My agent had a tribble actident.. he die on the process. ~M0s3s Ih3kw04b4

We two make compactible lovers. ~B!ll!e Vl4d!m!r J0nes

pony

"Heaven has no rage like love to hatred turned, nor hell a fury like a woman scorned." ~ William Congreve (1697)
up_and_under
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 8:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The original bait can be followed here:

http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4433&view=next&sid=747c925e0b2c9613316c006861e81265

When your finished playing with them, make sure you post all the info on a public website

Lou Smorals
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 5:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Up and Under, just had the same thing here
Quote:

Hi my dear king of sex! Excuse that I did not write to you so long... I have been borrowed on my work. Oh my God, I so work much... I get
tired very much!!! I so wish to have a rest! I had not time to come at all to the Internet-cafe to write the letter for you, my love!!! I
hope you are not mad. I want that you heard my voice too. I think that it will bring to you a lot of pleasure, are you? Yes I have received
your document concerning the invitation!!!! I love you, my angel! And I wait your answer! Your love princess!

p.s. About my letter I to send my new photo! You can as to receive erotic pleasure about me! Go on and to receive it! Last time I gave it to you. But not it is confident that you could to look. Now I to correct all and you can see it!

Pleaze Download http://www.axifile.com?8389913

Also attached was a microscopic jpg of what looked like someone on a horse and entitled Now you know of my sexuality

The post appears to have come from the late lamented Panti Queen

"I really love you coz i haven't see you" - John Martin
"I want to admit to you that you like me very much." Why thank you Tanya, I thought I did!
"This is the last benefit of doubt." - Efcc
"please climb in a head write to me that I did not worry for you" - Natalya
"i dont even at this stage know your sex:male or female or you are also metrosexual. f**K you!!!" - J03l - I really think he likes me!

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
wayne
Account closed at users request

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 6:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm working her under a new account. Watch this space (or at least this forum)

Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 9:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks Wayne - I'll keep watching. I've PM'ed you the email addy's that were sent to me.

up_and_under
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 9:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I forgot to add, I'm glad that there are more than one king around here. Laughing

rootuser
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 1:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Lou: Exactly the same mail hit my inbox last night.

I'll still have to test the file though...
It's a different file (at least by name, didn't check the md5sums if the content is the same) than up_and_under had, and both files are shown as clean by ClamAV.

Still I want to test them...

"This is what i sent to them am not with any money to go back to nigeria pls help."

Safari x4 Wole A.: Akure, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, Akure, Nigeria to Tanguieta, Benin (both with Thomas-the-Tank and Simba), Akure, Nigeria to Kano, Nigeria (with TtT and OD), Akure, Nigeria to Abidjan, Cote d'Ivoire (with TtT)

Mortar

pony pony
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteMSN MessengerSkype Name
wayne

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 8:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've received it too. Panti Claus in on the list, and the first 3 parts of the dotted quad match. Too much to be a coincidence I think.

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 1:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Okay, the MD5-check says both files are the same. That's what I actually expected.
I already installed Windows 2000, but I want to install some more tools first before I test the file. I guess I'll come around to test it tomorrow.

I'll keep you posted.

Mortar

pony pony
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 1:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Received exactly the same mail. definately from panti claus.

Vlad is keeping some of us quite busy .. Maybe a new tactic .. scambaiterbaiting . Question

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
Yes we can! (with a bit of help)
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 2:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

As i am baiting Yuliy4 twice I recieved the email twice, one of the baits I haven't even gotten to the money script so I am thinking is it a virus that has automatically sent it to her contacts, why would she get rid of a potential vic, so I asked her about it, if I get an answer i will pass it on.

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.
rootuser
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 2:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If it is a virus, which I don't think, it must be really stealthy because then it still doesn't get detected by ClamAV.

Also this virus was not sent from her mail-addy, but a different address.
Since this is a GMail-address I cannot tell if it's from the same IP, but I am sure it's not from the same PC.

That's because of the following observation:
Yuliya's last mail was sent with The Bat! (v3.51.10) Professional
The suspicious mail was sent with The Bat! (v3.99.3)

Mortar

pony pony
wayne

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 2:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

"King of sex" email is 91.144.161.159

"Panti Claus" email is 91.144.161.151

Remember that when you run The Bat! you have to turn off the setting to hide your IP address.

inetnum: 91.144.160.0 - 91.144.163.255
netname: ERTH-YOLA-NET
descr: ZAO "Company "ER-Telecom" Yoshkar-Ola address space

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 2:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I know little about viruses.

What I do know is that that email in 2 accounts that I am baiting Yuliy4 ended up amonst her emails. as well as everybody else that is baiting her getting it as well.

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 3:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

normal email from her received today : 91.144.161.155
king of sex gmail yesterday : 91.144.161.159
Normal mail yesterday : 91.144.161.135
All from the same IP pool indeed.

Looks like someone dropped her a VBS script or something that she ran at 15:23 GMT

Has anyone tried to open this link on an XP or Vista box?

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
Yes we can! (with a bit of help)
justicebdone
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 3:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

jeez, our little panty claus is busy. Both of my address got the same email everyone else got. And here I thought I was special Sad

F****** d*** motherf***** if you really sent the f****** money why don't you send the f****** control number at once cos I don't really have the time to f*** around with you anymore....you messed up my own Chritsmas too. Nathan "The Potty Mouth" Hitman

If you dont know you are now the Company Police. The Annoyed Check Lad

BACK the ATTACK
rootuser
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 1:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@dutchbait: As said, I'm gonna try it in Windows 2000 later. Just want to install some basic tools first in order to see if there's anything to see.

@justicebdone: No, you are not the only king of sex here...

Mortar

pony pony
Excalibur
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 4:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I feel popular now. I too am the king of sex! It came in at like 2 AM or something this morning. It came as a reply to a message I sent to Jul1ya, but from some other e-mail address (Gu||yaaaa(at)g-mail(dot)com or something like that). I'll furnish links or stuff if you guys want, but I imagine you've got enough of that already.

" It sounds like you practice oral sex in the office with your secretary like your ex-president." and " I am beginning to see why you were so dumb to be scammed in the first place." -My dear D4v1d L4wr3nc3
"LOVE YOU AP0LL0 FROM THE BOARD OF MY HEART." S4ny4
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic