SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

I joined the US Marines!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Jedi_Night
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 5:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey, I don't know if any of you remember me or not. It's been a few months since I have been here (actually, I wanted to come here and post a couple of months ago but that attack was going on and the forum was shut down).

Anyways, just wanted to tell you guys (or..uh, anyone who cares) that I joined the US Marine Corps! I enlisted back in August, and I ship out in July for boot camp at Parris Island here in South Carolina for training (after I graduate high school; Im a senior right now).

Anywho, I'll try to be a common poster here on the forums (even though I don't exactly scambait myself due to personal beliefs, if anyone remembers).
Well, you guys pray for me!
-Jedi_Night, AKA Cory (real name) Cool

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 6:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi again, I posted on your other thread.

Congrats on joining the Marines. Thank you for your service to our country. My husband is a former marine, and very proud of it.

Good Luck.

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
Jedi_Night
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 6:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That's awesome, Ima! Semper Fi to your husband, and God bless him (I don't know if I am allowed to use the phrase Semper Fi since I am not a Marine yet!)!
What did your husband do in the Marine Corps (what was him MOS?)? Was he a grunt (regular infantry) or was he into something else?

Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 7:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

JN

I remember that excitement that you are bursting with right now. I was your age. Did the same thing with the pre-enlistment program.

Dont get lazy now that you have signed the papers. Keep running, pull-ups . . . I sooooooo hated them, mountain climbers, front leaning rest position, I did situps, I have heard they do crunches now. Get some sleep on the ride in . . . you will need it. That first day is LONG.

The one thing you will always have, after graduation, that will make you different and a lot better is you will be a Parris Island Marine not some Hollywood Marine Shocked

Bless you & SEMPER FI son.

runs and hides from incoming Hollywood Marine fire

F****** d*** motherf***** if you really sent the f****** money why don't you send the f****** control number at once cos I don't really have the time to f*** around with you anymore....you messed up my own Chritsmas too. Nathan "The Potty Mouth" Hitman

If you dont know you are now the Company Police. The Annoyed Check Lad

BACK the ATTACK
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 1:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Jedi, is there any chance I could consult you for details on Marine life, lore, slang and so on to use in my baits? I'd give the Lads totally wrong info, of course...

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Stepan Fetchit
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 2:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Parris Island in July!

Sea breezes, Island Girls, and they pay you on top of that!

Good luck, future Jarhead!

Laughing

Semper Fi!

<A href="http://www.dragonladies.org/bbs">Dragonladies.org</a>
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 3:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Congrats and much appreciation for your service to our country.

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
The Lying Dutchman
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 3:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Congrats, and maybe you can have a go at Saddams millions. I get mails from your colleagues saying they have troubles getting it out of the country.

Stay safe, Semper Fi and all that!
Tsnerd
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 3:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Take care.

Fakers: many, many, lots; an SSL and a couple of Resellers.
Mortar x 6
AH, AH, AH! Two little !
OxygenDeprived
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 4:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks in advance for your service for me and my family. Very Happy

Another "island vacation" on my tax dollar... Wink

Good luck Jedi. I'd skip on any idea to bait a drill instructor, just in case you were thinking of doing so. Very Happy

Just curious, but how did you do on your ASVAB?

Safari N4ncy & Yeb0ah - Accra to Abidjan | Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Barrister Stone Sand Timer 13+ months
PD Results: Safari x18
AS Results: Safari x4
Closed lad accounts x 15
Mortar x 3
Cellphone x 56 Easter Egg 2013
United Kingdom 138 sites killed
The Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 4:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Jedi:

Thanks for your service. I appreciate it very much.

YOU ARE A CHILD OF SATAN WITH YOUR HUNGRY DIRTY BODY ,TUNDER FIRE YOU BIG HEAD IDIOT !!! HA HA HA HA HA

IS THIS HOW YOU DECIDED TO TREAT US AFTER ALL WE WENT THROUGH?YOU MADE US TRAVELLED TO ABUJA AND INDEBTED US.

"Cursed is your mother that gave birth to a family-disgrace like you. Cursed is your father he could not control his lust for anything under skate"

"hey u crakhead motherf*cking nitwit, from the way u express the cockamamy sh*t that ur dumb brain is made up of it's so obvious that u never really made it past elementary school but anywayz dogs don't have to go to school afterall."

Pith Helmet (Lagos to Abuja)
Netherlands China Canada x2 United Kingdom Spain Ivory Coast Germany

Hello Kitty! <---in lieu of a brownie. TS
Mortar x8
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 5:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for volunteering to serve. I figured that you were 17 and in high school. My son is in training in the military and my daughter is the same age as you and trying to join. She will be taking her third round of department of defense medical review boards today. Ultra athletes excrete small amounts of protein and she's being hung up on that. Academically she is a 4.51 on a 4 point scale and so if she's rejected there is always Stanford as a backup. In our parents group we say SEMPER GUMBY- Always Flexible.

@Ima- Once a Marine, always a Marine.
@JBD- Two weeks ago I heard the ultimate Hollywood Marine give a talk at a military function. The only thing is that R. Lee Ermey does not act. What you see is what you get. I know a Parris Island Marine former DI that used a manual to show me other training bases do it wrong.

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 5:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Jedi, Thanks from me too! Cool

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
Jedi_Night
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 7:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@yastreb- Im not a Marine yet, so I don't know ALL the slang and such, but I know quite a bit. Go ahead and PM me asking what you need to know.
@Justicebdone- Thanks for the encouraging words. I am happy to report that my recruiter has a great PT program that we do twice a week (myself and the other poolees). I can run a mile and a half in 9:26, I can do 93-94 crunches in two minutes. The only thing I am struggling with right now are pull ups. I have to build the upper body strength! Very Happy

Anyway, thanks to everyone for their encouraging messages! And if there is anyone out there who is a personal trainer or someone that knows alot about exercises, please give me tips on how I can get the pull ups I need!
Oh, and Justicebdone: what is so bad about Hollywood Marines? Everyone makes fun of them (even my recruiter)!

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 8:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The keys to successful pull-ups are (1) low body weight, and (2) strong back muscles. This ratio is important. If you don't think you can get your muscles sufficiently strong in time, concentrate on your weight. Of course, once you get to basic, your weight will not be a problem, so you're going to get better as time goes on.

First try with underhand grip as that is easier to do. Then you can work toward an alternating grip (one underhand, one overhand), before finishing up with both hands in the "proper" position.

I'd work your back muscles hard 2x a week. If you can't do an adequate # of pull ups currently to build muscle, try doing rows (seated and bent over) coupled with pull downs to get you on your way. Go slowly and squeeze each contraction like you're doing that final inch on a pull up. Since you have over six months, if you work hard, you should be able to get up to snuff with no problem.

____________________________ pony Pretty Prancing Pink Pony Master pony _____________________________

Tattoo Tattoo Tattoo
Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x 43
Mortar x 16
Sand Timer x 3
Jedi_Night
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 8:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for your tips, JMRazor! I sent you a PM, if that's ok!

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 8:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Jedi,

Thank you for enlisting and volunteering to serve our country. You must be a brave young man, considering what is going on overseas right now. We are all proud of you and I wish you the best of luck.

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
wittyusername
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 9:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Congratulations. Thumbs up
<-- Former Army 11B. PM me if you want some tips for basic training...errr I guess for you its boot camp.
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 1:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Jedi_Night wrote:

I can run a mile and a half in 9:26, I can do 93-94 crunches in two minutes. The only thing I am struggling with right now are pull ups. I have to build the upper body strength! Very Happy

Keep running!! When you do crunches, do it with the cadence of one per second. Have someone call off "up, down" every second. Once you break cadence you are done. Do you have a chin up bar in your door? Do them no more than once every other day. The only Hollywood Marine I've ever seen was whacked out.

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
Jedi_Night
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 1:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Connie: I'll keep doing everything, but the thing for me to focus on right now are the freakin pull ups! Very Happy It's really funny: according to my recruiter, I'm the fastest runner of all the poolees and I can do more crunches than anyone else...yet I can't do a single pull up! Embarassed Ah, well, I'll stick with it, and keep praying about it, and I think I'll get them. Smile

Oh, and if anyone is interested, I have an "inspirational" (according to my recruiter) weight loss story to tell everyone (again, if anyone wants to hear it). Smile

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 2:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Much kudos JN! It's great to know we will have an adequate amount of junior jedis on the field protecting us. Very Happy Congrats and good luck in boot camp. I actually have a friend shipping out to boot camp soon. Last I heard was that he had like, thirty pounds to lose if he didn't want to go to Marine fat camp. At least you've got that going for you!

Edit: Oh yeah, and I forgot to mention, I'll definitely be praying for you.

" It sounds like you practice oral sex in the office with your secretary like your ex-president." and " I am beginning to see why you were so dumb to be scammed in the first place." -My dear D4v1d L4wr3nc3
"LOVE YOU AP0LL0 FROM THE BOARD OF MY HEART." S4ny4
nomex419v2
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 2:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

As a vet I say, congrats, Jedi, serve well, serve proud!

V1.0 Thu Nov 20, 2003 6:32 pm to Tue Jan 01, 2008 7:15 pm
V2.0 Tue Jan 01, 2008 7:15 pm to present
OldBaglady
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 5:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey Jedi! Let me and my thanks, too. And don't worry about baiting being in conflict with religious beliefs. I know of a devout Christian man who often used colorful language. When asked once, "Do you ever worry about swearing being a sin?" His answer was, "Hell no! I repent too damn fast!"

There's always repentance.

My agent had a tribble actident.. he die on the process. ~M0s3s Ih3kw04b4

We two make compactible lovers. ~B!ll!e Vl4d!m!r J0nes

pony

"Heaven has no rage like love to hatred turned, nor hell a fury like a woman scorned." ~ William Congreve (1697)
HellRyder
Pale Tracker

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 5:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Jedi_Knight: Be good, watch your six and on top of it all Semper Fi.

We'll see you when we'll see you.

Ima Baeder wrote:
My husband is a former marine

Ima -- no such thing as a former marine Wink

United Kingdom x2 United States x2 Nigeria
Mortar 's
Closed lad accounts 's

Pith Helmet ARK: Tamale (Ghana) - Porto Novo (Benin): "it is a Hollywood movie"

Get your ninja sword and throwing stars here
NO MENTOR & NEW TO BAITING? Here's how to do it!
ParaNoid
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 6:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Congrats J_K, am from a family of multigenerational Marines. (3 cousins, 1 nephew and my dad) and one of my college Profs also.

My best to you and thank you for your future service!

pony pony Closed lad accounts Goat Goat Goat Goat Sand Timer Easter Egg Easter 2015
Mortar x 4 <b>Looking for a Mentor? Click here</b>

"If I get mad at you, please just understand me. I am just being ParaNoid because I love you so much." - unknown

Visit www.scamwarners.com
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic