SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Very annoyed cheque lad!!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
arranblonde
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 9:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^^^^^^ I got caught up with the employment application as well. Ended up having to post the ruddy thing to India .... Still, ended up with the job.

I guess that's the price you pay for joining the game late Wink
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 12:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I got ahold of ray on chat again, after I sent him an email telling him i won my bet. I had him frantic about his $2500 WU payment. I told him I was online looking for apartments, and it would take some time to get to WU. I also mentioned the College Championship game tonight, and told him I had a good feeling about LSU. He told me not to bet company funds, etc. It ended with him threatening me with strong arm tactics, and mentioned Peter Graves, who was shot 5 times by one of his goons. He gave me his email address to verify his story, too.

Stupid me, I closed the Chat window before I copied it for posterity. It was hilarious how upset he was! Laughing I told him to pray for LSU....

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Dog Dine
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 12:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

While you guys are having fun with hitmen and sports betting, Raymond is still trying to do business. 9 of my baiting characters got emails from Ray's associate T!mothy F!nley saying a payment will shortly be sent.
Sir Cumfrence
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 1:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey SlapHappy,

I'm P3t3r Grav3s. Yes I have five gunshot wounds courtesy of Raymonds "Company Police". Obviously this will mean that I will be hospitalized for some time and unable to get to WU. But Raymond is now talking about compensating me. Let's see where this goes.
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 2:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^Sir Cumference - I couldn't remember that you were the one shot by ray's corrupt policeman last night on chat, but I almost wet my pants when he mentioned it! hehehe Laughing Now, since I won my second straight bet with LSU's crushing win, I'm swimming in cash. Now, what to do with all of it? Smile

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Safari Issac to Chad
justicebdone
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 10:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^SH and SC^^

I am not corrupt . . . I am an honest man just trying to make an honest living. It hurts when you speak ill of me SH. Crying or Very sad

Glad to see we are all doing well, especially you SC. I am very happy to hear you are on the mend.

SH, I would have spit coffee on my keyboard had I been on that chat session.

Now, down to business. Wink SH, I have been requested to pay you a visit. If you would like, could you PM the direction you want to go with this. Mr James is in for such a ride. I will await my trip to SH's before sending him the laptops. Maybe whatever booty I get from SH's I can send along also. Laughing

F****** d*** motherf***** if you really sent the f****** money why don't you send the f****** control number at once cos I don't really have the time to f*** around with you anymore....you messed up my own Chritsmas too. Nathan "The Potty Mouth" Hitman

If you dont know you are now the Company Police. The Annoyed Check Lad

BACK the ATTACK
music man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 7:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ray has sent me the bank details of two more mules. I have passed them on to one of the mods for "further work"

Ray is sooooo going to regret p*ssing me off! Twisted Evil

It just goes to show just how stupid lads can be. Why not just stop corresponding with me once he knew i was a baiter? Who knows!

Switzerland x2 Netherlands x2 Filipino flag United States x104 United Kingdom x213 Portugal x4 Spain x20 Belgium x4 Canada Hong Kong Italy x2 x1 France x2 Russia x2 Luxembourg Australia x2 Sweden x2 Czech Republic x2 Mortar x13

You will rot in jail.watch your back- any shadow could be mine ! YOU ARE VERY EASY TO TRACK IN YOU NEIGHBOURHOOD ! DRUNKARD AND A SCUMBAG LIKE YOU!
mike lawrence (cheque scammer)

Go fuck your dead parents asshole!!!How can a deaf fool make clean money..The money that you have will never be spent on anything reasonable.
So fuck off..dont reply me again until the cops get your stinking ass...
Lyord Melson- cheque scammer
$4.002million and £214K in fake cheques taken out of circulation. (updated May 2009)
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 1:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ray likes to chat in the morning. I got this from him today. I wasted about 30-40 minutes of his time, anyway. @MM is one of his mules named Lama Kanate? That's the name he gave me to send the WU payment. Another one is Miss Leanda Lockhart. Are those fake names?
@justicebedone and SC - I'll pm you both in awhile with an idea. Put your coffee down, here's the chat: Very Happy
----
Raymond: hello Wayne
how are you today, Good morning to you
me: howdy, ray
did you watch the LSU game?
Raymond: i have not time for games
You know the nature of my work
So what happened? you promised yesterday and you refused again why ?
Wayne, let me ask you a question? why are you doing this to me? why are you hurting me? i am begging you Wayne, Please
Raymond: Please For God sake, go and send the money. Please can you send it today ? let me give you are going to use?
me: i didn't refuse. i just didn't have the time, because i was looking for apartments. i won the game, too. LSU crushed them 38-24, and I won another 6,000 bucks.
Raymond: congratulations Wayne, God has done it for you, Please can you go and send it today
Please i know you care and you do have Human feeling
Receivers Name: Lama Kanate
Please try to help and send it today
pleasae
Wayne, if you can do this for me, i will surely do something that you will forever be grateful to me
me: wait a minute. what about that other person's name? i for got right now who it was but it wasn't lama
Raymond: Yeah, she is sick, and Lama is on duty
Please go and send it to Lama this morning i will instruct Lama to get prepare to go to the Western Union
me: do you have an address to send it?
Raymond: This is What you need to give to them at the Western Union Office
then you will give me The Senders name, Location and MTCN when you come back
me: i don't need a street address?
that seems a bit funny to me..
Raymond: no you dont
me: hmmm. if you say so.
Raymond: this is western union
pls go there this moment please
me: brb
Raymond: ok
me: back. i can't go right now, ray. it's 4 o'clock in the morning. i have a laptop, now, with wireless, and i can look for apartments in my car now, thank god. no more libraries, i don't have the time do look around for a public computer. no internet cafe's around here.
so what time ae you going to go ?
me: probably after work. i have to leave for work in a few hours. at 7 or so
Raymond: please can you go during your break
please
me: hard to do when I'm going to be in the forest, cutting down, and moving logs all around.
there are no westerm union offices in the woods, ray
Raymond: ok, please when will you leave from work to go to the Western Uning
me: ok
lada kumate, right?
Raymond: Yes
Lama Kanate
not Lada Kumate
me: it's dark in the car, and i can't find my glasses.
Raymond: Receivers Name: Lama Kanate
oh sorry
me: they probably fell under the seat
or maybe i left them at my boss;s house. i don't remember.
think, but find and seach te car very well
me: i've been up very late and getting up early, but it all worked out, because i made a lot of money on those football games. i'll just go buy a new pair. maybe with gold rims this time. i deserve it.
Raymond: yeah, you need to clean up
but get an apartment
me: i will try. i've also been thinking of buying a winnebago or something that i can sleep in, something with a bed and a kitchen, cause i'm not sure i want to live around here forever.
me: it would be cheaper than an aprtment, and i could live at campsites, and rv parks. maybe near the woods where i work.
Raymond: well, you know your choice, but my advise is to cut your cloth according to your size
me: what the hell does that mean?
Raymond: i mean spend wisely. you have little cash now so dont go for expensive things
me: well, i'm talking about a used one, ray. not a new one. renting apartments is like throwing money in the road, or handing it over to a robber.
me: you wouldn't believe how much these apartments are here. 1000 a month for one in a decent neighborhood.
me: you see what i'm looking at here? they are a bunch of thieves.
Raymond: thats bad
me: i could get one for about 500, but then i would have to live with crackheads, and meth addicts. not an option. bunch of druggie criminals
Raymond: hey common
God will provide the best on for you man
me: i sure hope so. i'm not sure what to do now. all i know is, i have to get out of this cramped car. it's hard to sleep in here, and cold at night.
Raymond: i know how you feel, but God know whats best for you

Safari Issac to Chad
justicebdone
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 2:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^SH^^

You better be cutting your cloth wisely Laughing I like that. I PM'ed you.

F****** d*** motherf***** if you really sent the f****** money why don't you send the f****** control number at once cos I don't really have the time to f*** around with you anymore....you messed up my own Chritsmas too. Nathan "The Potty Mouth" Hitman

BACK the ATTACK
music man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 4:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@SH

I am baiting him as G3n3 Hunt. Leanda Lockhart is the name he gave me originally to send the WU payment

Switzerland x2 Netherlands x2 Filipino flag United States x104 United Kingdom x213 Portugal x4 Spain x20 Belgium x4 Canada Hong Kong Italy x2 x1 France x2 Russia x2 Luxembourg Australia x2 Sweden x2 Czech Republic x2 Mortar x13

You will rot in jail.watch your back- any shadow could be mine ! YOU ARE VERY EASY TO TRACK IN YOU NEIGHBOURHOOD ! DRUNKARD AND A SCUMBAG LIKE YOU!

Go fuck your dead parents asshole!!!How can a deaf fool make clean money..The money that you have will never be spent on anything reasonable.
$4.002million and £214K in fake cheques taken out of circulation. (updated May 2009)
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 4:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@MM - justice might have a "job" to do on me, and perhaps send Ray on a UK safari to get handed off a package he is expecting, maybe we get it on webcam? I can only hope.... Evil or Very Mad

Safari Issac to Chad
music man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 7:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

More chance of using one of the really reliable parcel services run by some of the members here first?

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 7:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@MM - Not a bad idea. A fraudstraded mugu is a happy mugu. Evil or Very Mad

Safari Issac to Chad
flippingsweet
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 9:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Howdy!

I'm obviously pretty new to the site but I have been following this thread very closely as I find it flipping hilarious! So I have joined in. I let Raymond know I have a check printer and he is currently interviewing me as is new check courier. We shall see how this goes!

You guys are all awesome!

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 9:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@flippinsweet,
Welcome to eater! And welcome to the saga of Raymond, The Very Annoyed Check Lad. Make his life a living hell, ok? Very Happy

Safari Issac to Chad
flippingsweet
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 9:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh my gosh I am so thrilled! This is such a great honor!!!

I am officially the check courier now!!! He asks if I could use UPS or Fedex and I said I could get my own shipping agent. He told me to just provide the name of the agent! Anyone ship checks for cheap cheap cheap??? Wink

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 10:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@flippingsweet,

I'm another of Raymond's baiters, so you may be sending me some checks. I'm baiting him from 15 addresses.

I am jealous of you. I got the job of check dispatcher for a different scammer once and it was a blast. I told the mugu to open a UPS online account and create shipping labels for all the victims who were to receive checks. It took him all day to enter them. Then I was supposed to log in, print the UPS labels, and ship the checks. I logged in all right, but I changed the email address and password of the UPS account, and then I complained that I couldn't log in. The mugu opened another UPS account, and we did it all again. And again. After 5 go-rounds, I finally pretended to ship the checks, and sent him an email "from" the UPS security dept saying they had discovered the counterfeit checks and confiscated them all.
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 10:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@flippingsweet - I believe there are "shipping agents" on this site somewhere...but will Ray go for it? That would be cool.
@DogDine - I like the story of what you did to the other check lad! hehehe
It must have made his day. You guys are keeping him so busy, maybe he'll forget about the money my character owes him! Very Happy

Safari Issac to Chad
flippingsweet
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 10:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dogdine - That is sweet! Raymond is VERY serious with me. The roundabout I have had with him and his boss has been intense. Its almost like...maybe...they don't trust people or something? Like, maybe they have been scammed? NO! Couldn't be.

Well the one fellow, boss guy who is still Raymond I am sure, wants to call me tonight to confirm my starting tomorrow and I said I could call him instead. But I am not sure about how this works. Is there anyway to call anonymously overseas? Or get a fake number to cal overseas. I have tried researching it and I am afraid I must be quite daft at finding such things out. So if you know anything please let my lameo self know! Smile

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 10:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

flippingsweet,
If you really want to call him, you can use Skypeout (http://www.skype.com). You make calls on your computer. It's free to call other skype users, but it costs to call regular phones. Rates vary, but to call a cell phone in Nigeria is about US$0.25/minute. Landline calls to most countries are much cheaper than that. But I think most mugus use cell phones.

Since Skype uses VOIP to call from your computer, there is no caller ID info to display to the callee, so you're anonymous.

What is better in my opinion is to let him call you. Aimphoneline gives you a real phone number. You can pick from several US area codes. You accept calls on your computer by running the AIM software. Incoming calls are free to you, but of course it costs the mugu to call you. If you don't have AIM running when he calls, he leaves a voice-mail which is emailed to you.
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 10:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

flippingsweet - Do not ever call him from a work, home, or cell phone! You do not want a criminal like this, or any other lad, get any personal information on you. You can use Skype in the US. I think you can get a 10 or 15 minute trial for free, if you want to call him up, or look for a phone pimp on this site to make the call for you.

Safari Issac to Chad
flippingsweet
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 10:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

SlapHappy- That is why I inquired on here because I had no intention of letting him have any of my personal info. As special as Raymond is, he isn't that special...

Dog Dine- That is just the bit of info I was looking for!!! I have never used AIMphoneline but I am looking it up right now! It sounds flipping sweet!

Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 11:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just had a very apologetic chat with our main man on gmail - you see I emailed him about work but did not reply after I told him where I was located.

I told him that I assumed he had enough people working for him and did not need any more but no, he is always needing more reliable honest people... Laughing

PLEASE TAKE CAER OF YOUR SELF OR I SEND TO YOU F.I.B ?

United Kingdom Closed lad accounts X24 Sand Timer 1 X 2.5 years
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 12:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ dagget - Maybe he should get into a more honest line of work, then. Very Happy

EDIT: had another little chat with our friend.

Raymond: helo Wayne
Raymond: how are you
how are you
how are you
Hello Wayne Are you there?
Hello Wayne Are you there?
me: what?
Raymond: How are you and how is work today ?
me: work was a bitch/ i'm dogass tired.
Raymond: at work or in the Car?
at work or in the Car?
at work or in the Car?
me: i'm in the car now, but I'm going to head to Oregon to work at another job. i don't like it around here in the South. It's too damn hot for me.
Raymond: do you know we are not working cos there is no cash
please
me: please, what? I'll drop it off on my way up north to Oregon, ok?
Raymond: thanks so much Wayne
i really appreciate that
me: ok, no problemo, senior
Raymond: i surely apprecaite that
ok wayne
ok wayne
me: well it's a long drive up to oregon. i think i'll stop in las vegas, as i've never been there. have you ever been there, ray?
Raymond: nope
me: lots of neon lights, shows, casinos. fun stuff to do. what happens in vegas, stays in vegas, know what i mean?
Raymond: yes
me: maybe i can loosen a few women up while i'm there.
me: you are taking a long time getting back to me, are you busy right now or something? isn't it like 1am or something in UK?
Raymond: Wayne whats the time there now? I guess you should be on your way now so you can do the payment asap
me: it's about 5pm almost
Raymond: and do you know when they close at western Union over there?
me: not sure, but i'm out of town a few miles on this dirt road at some rv park.
me: i can probably do it in vegas. there is not much between here and there
please do
me: I gotta get a couple of hours of sleep and eat something before I get out on the road
Raymond: sleeping will wipe away the time
me: yeah, but if I don't get some sleep, a semi-trucker might wipe me all over the road
Raymond: you have put us on delay since last week
Raymond: i guess if this is a punishment for me, i have learnt my lesson and please forgive me and help me out
me: hey, that's not all my fault, and I'm gonna make it up to you. besides, if i didn't bet that money, i would have no plave to sleep, nothing to eat, nowhere to live, and i wouldn't have met the boss, who is the one who placed the bets for me. so it was good for me, ray,
Raymond: It was good for you why it was worse for us here, i wish you knew what we are facing here wayne. please think about it. please do
It was good for you why it was worse for us here, i wish you knew what we are facing here wayne. please think about it. please do
me: you already said that, ray.
me: you sound like a broken record. you are a real nag.
Raymond: whatever you say Wayne... i am tired and i think i need to get some rest... I have work in the morning by 8:am and its 1:am now
me: alrighty, then. i talk to you later.
me: i'll let you know about all the cute babes i meet in vegas, ray. maybe i'll get a pic or two.

Safari Issac to Chad
justicebdone
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 2:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^SH^^

Good job on the time line. I have been thinking he is UK based for awhile now. With the address he sent me and your chat, I think we may have nailed it down. I think it is just about time for Parcel D to enter onto our grand stage.

As to your PM, I will email our little toy now and let him know I am making plans to visit you. Hopefully he will let me join you in Vegas. We could hit the strip, both win big, find us some loose women, and send him photos. Laughing I could never locate you and we could just wash and repeat me trying to find you. Like you said . . . What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas.

BACK the ATTACK
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic