SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

An "interesting" one

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Lou Smorals
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 11:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have been having an exchange of e-mail with for the past couple of weeks. It satrted out with a basic can you help me plea. However not once in any of 'her' letters has she actually asked me for anything! Judging by the following, she may well have been in touch with others on here!!

Quote:
Good day P**** *'****s
Thanks for your mail and i would want you to let me know your williness and readiness to handle this transation because you sound joking with this transation as a matter of fact i asked you to send me your informations so that we can procee,but up to this time i could not recieve your informations which i requested from you.
Please my friend,i want to know if i dont hang my photograph on my neck you are not going to help me.mind you i am not beging you to help me,but i want to share my fund with you.
If you are not joking,send me your informations so that we can proceed.
Waiting to hear from you soonest.

Of course I would NEVER want a poor "widow" to do such a thing as make herself look stupid, would I? Rolling Eyes

"I really love you coz i haven't see you" - John Martin
"I want to admit to you that you like me very much." Why thank you Tanya, I thought I did!
"This is the last benefit of doubt." - Efcc
"please climb in a head write to me that I did not worry for you" - Natalya
"i dont even at this stage know your sex:male or female or you are also metrosexual. f**K you!!!" - J03l - I really think he likes me!

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
Mugatu
** Retired **

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 12:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The word gets around.....

Possibly she's had to do a trophy before, or maybe she's just heard of others that have. Us "internet jokers" are known of by many of the lads...

Has she never heard of ""? It's what all the big businesses are using to show trust these days.

pony pony - because you deserve them! Mortar x19 Closed lad accounts Nigeria Nigeria United States United States Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Malaysia Cellphone Cellphone
Thinking of using phone modalities? Attend the 419eater university on audio baiting.

"They made me to understand you are a Fraud Star" - Ikenna.
"I like traveling very much, it is so exciting and interesting to see foreign countries. but I have never been to foreign countries." - Marina.
"I will have you now I am highly reputable businness magnet." - Pam Doh
"Sorry,i do not know you are all that: a destitute and nuts" - Ben Chris
ChainYanker
Collecting TShirts the Hard Way

Location: Shouting "Fire!" in crowded theaters across America

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 5:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So don't hang a photograph on her neck.

Make her hold it in her hands. Laughing

FEMALE

"This deal does not have anything to do with religion because we are talking about $10.150 million us dollars" -Bangu Mali

"YOUR DEATH IS AT HAND HENCE YOU LEARNT HOW TO DOUBLE CROSS OTHER GUYMAN KEEP IT ON AND WATCH OUT" -Don Jack

"why is it that you dont believed that the unicorn is avaialabe" -Victoria Smith

"i have seen that you are not financially capable to handle this great opportunity maturedly" -Muhammad Bla1se

Earned a pony, earned a bun, still not sure what they mean --> pony
BRUIN
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 6:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ask her to explain why she wants to hang a photo around her neck? You have never heard of such a thing. Could she show you what she has in mind? And could she please explain why?

Bruin

Safari Ivory Coast to Ghana by Margaret Don & Angus (WIMP) - approx 524 miles, round trip

Safari Lagos to Ghana (WIMP) by Emanuel, approx 454 miles round trip

YOU CAN GO TO HAIL - Barrister Benard Koffi

YOU HAVE REALLY INCONVINSE THE CHAMBERS AND WE HAVE NEVER ENCOUNTER SUCH DIFICULTIES - Barrister Sinega Amah

I will not and will never link you up to someone that is reputable - Thomas Malcom

UR A FUCKING DESTITUTE. U WERE A DRAIN DUCK AND NOW U A SCAM FRAUDSTAR -- SMALL TIME 419. - Marcus Owen

South Africa

Hello Kitty! <--- TS certified
NewbBaiter-someday Master
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 6:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mugatu wrote:
Has she never heard of ""? It's what all the big businesses are using to show trust these days.

Bravo! Another great site to add to my arsenal.

*Insert pissed off lad comment here* (coming soon!)
Old No. 7
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 6:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Once more, Mugatu you amaze me.bow_down

As NBSM says, another site bookmarked for the delight of my lads.

200+ sites killed, from these countries => United Kingdom Netherlands Russia Nigeria Switzerland Ukraine South Africa Germany United States Canada Senegal Benin Spain Ghana Ivory Coast Cambodia Flag United Nations

pony pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar

Like my flags? Want some of your own? Let justjay teach you how to kill sites here (clicky).

Hobbes may have retired, but get his brilliant WriteJunk here (clicky) and never touch a .dll again

Proud to be a mouth-breather who posted a load of shit, disappeared into the night but mysteriously reappeared after a long absence
Mugatu
** Retired **

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 7:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Much as I would love the credit for that one guys, it's far beyond my abilities.

The credit belongs to someone else, (I forget who, sorry Sad ) but it's a baiting modality that's been around a long while. I was shown that one in my first bait here back in May last year.

pony pony - because you deserve them! Mortar x19 Closed lad accounts Nigeria Nigeria United States United States Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Malaysia Cellphone Cellphone
Thinking of using phone modalities? Attend the 419eater university on audio baiting.

"They made me to understand you are a Fraud Star" - Ikenna.
"I like traveling very much, it is so exciting and interesting to see foreign countries. but I have never been to foreign countries." - Marina.
"I will have you now I am highly reputable businness magnet." - Pam Doh
"Sorry,i do not know you are all that: a destitute and nuts" - Ben Chris
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic