SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Cursed by the FBI!!!! (Now: Disgraced)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
bunnyrabbit
lost in translation

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 1:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It seems that Engineer Matthews did not like it when I asked him what Western Union is.

Good day George Herman Ruth,

Your message was received and we hope this mail gets to you in good health. Well according to the mail we sent to you concerning your delivery payment. You were suppose to have make the payment for long but you did not. So this is the reason why your parcel can not be deliver to you until this payment is made. How ever we know you have heard about WU (Western Union) and in US Western Union is in all the states, cities and areas. So do not say you have no western union.

The truth is that you can not remain posting your parcel with the dificulties of your expression or behaviour. Your parcel is awaiting the delivery payment, this is what you will need to know that your certified parcel is in safe hands and will be deliver to you as soon as we receive the delivery payment. Mean while, if you think you can not use the Western Union (WU) we will accept Money Gram. Well I guess you know Money Gram, it is more easier and affordable for you because the rate of their service cost is lower than WU.

So we expect you to go to any Money Gram Outlet or Western Union (WU) and make the delivery payment of �750 British Pounds.

Thank you for your understanding.

Engr. Matthew S. W1ll1ams.
Managing Director,
Global Fast Way Delivery Courier.

Dear Engr. Williams,

You are just about the rudest Engineer I have ever met. You are absolutely not helpful at all to your customers. I did not say I had no Western Union. I said I had never heard of Western Union. I also have never heard of Money Gram. In the United State when we need to send moneys we just write a check and send it in the mail. So I have never head of these things. I will try to ask someone tomorrow since you are being no help at all.

I will also report you to your chief engineer of your courier company for your insultive behavior to your faithful customer.

George Herman Ruth

Tomorrow I will ask him what are these "Pounds" he is talking about. I should send him 750 pounds of what? Potatoes? Wink

"You are stressing us over the payment...and I myself is going crazy over this" --Jessica D0nald tries MTCN S3cur3
"YOU STEEL MAKIN THE SOME MISTAKE FOR THE PAYMENT SLIP YOU SENT US" -- J0hn Smith
"i want you to stop send us an email again because you have giving us a desegrace" -- Smitty
"OUR BANK IS ABOVE OF ALL THIS NOSENCE ART OK" -- J0hn Smith
"Please be serious and sincerely over this Mather, don't take this as a jocking Mather." -- Chicklets
bunnyrabbit
lost in translation

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 2:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Oooh, my account has been turned over the Jessica from the Office of Service. Cool Finally, someone who is NOT an engineer! Nice to know my parcel is "Good and Heavy."

Quote:
PARCEL DELIVERY DETAILS:
Owner/ Receiver: George Herman Ruth

Delivery Address: 216 Emory Street, West Dakota, Swift Ciry

Country/Destination: United States

Phone Number: +1-309-424-XXXX

Email Address: xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Parcel Sent Date: Pending

Parcel Delivery Date: Pending

Parcel Left: N/A - Delivery Payment Require Before Dispatch

Parcel Arrived: N/A - Delivery Payment Require Before Dispatch

Parcel In: London, United Kingdom ---- Date: 20/12/2007

Parcel Condition: Good & Heavy

Delivery Statements: Parcel Delivery Available... Delivery Payment Require

Delivery Available...

Your parcel is still waiting for the delivery payment before we can send it but for now the parcel still remain in our courier company here in UK, until we receive the parcel delivery payment. This payment should be made not later than this week Saturday. Because I was instructed to let you know if the return of this parcel occur again, we will not be part of it any more. So you should avoid it.

You are one of our 2007 known customer because of the problem that occur with you and Engr. Matthew Williams, so this why I was told to be at your service at this very moment of your parcel delivery and I hope I can be able to assist you in any way possible.

Have a wonderful day.

Sincerely,

Mrs. Jessica A. D0nald.
Office of service staff,
Global Fast Way Delivery Courier!

"You are stressing us over the payment...and I myself is going crazy over this" --Jessica D0nald tries MTCN S3cur3
"YOU STEEL MAKIN THE SOME MISTAKE FOR THE PAYMENT SLIP YOU SENT US" -- J0hn Smith
"i want you to stop send us an email again because you have giving us a desegrace" -- Smitty
"Please be serious and sincerely over this Mather, don't take this as a jocking Mather." -- Chicklets

Last edited by bunnyrabbit on Fri Dec 21, 2007 3:01 am; edited 1 time in total
bunnyrabbit
lost in translation

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 2:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ooops, another message form Jessica just arrived. I have no problem now because Jessica is here for me. Cool Cool Cool I know she can be a great help to me. It's ok, Jessica, your present as a woman does not make me fill bad.

Quote:
Hello George Herman Ruth,

I am Mrs. Jessica Donald the new service staff for your parcel delivery, I have read the mail and glad to know that you need my assistance much more. However, you don't have to report Engr. Matthew Williams ok. I am the person now asigned to you and I hope that my present as a woman will not make you fill bad. I work in the Office of service staff and I know I could be of great help to you.

According to the message he sent to you, it true that many people round the world has not known about WU and Money Gram because they have never gone there before. Perhaps it really good to let you know that in your case you have no problem because I am here for you now. You need to look for western union office or money gram because there are lots of western union and money gram outlet in US. So once you have the delivery payment amount require for your parcel delivery, you will need to go to WU or Money Gram to make the payment.

You can ask people where Western Union is and I believe they will discribe the place for you.
You can also send the delivery payment through western union site at: www.westernunion.com if only you have Credit Card but the easiest way is for you to go to their office and send the delivery pament because it will be dificult for you to use the site to send money since you have not done it before.

Have a wonderful day.

Sincerely,

Mrs. Jessica A. D0nald.
Office of service staff,

Last edited by bunnyrabbit on Fri Dec 21, 2007 3:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Ophelia Dikki
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 2:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

bunnyrabbit wrote:
There is nothing wrong with groveling. A lot baiters do it and it probably adds longevity to their baits. It just goes against my grain. Wink "

There's apologising and there's 'apologising', the mugus will only look for key words, so you can put any sort of rubbish in between i.e.

I'm so very sorry that I didn't give you turds more grief. I realise that you have more important matters to attend to, such as important buisness clients like Mrs Palmer and her five daughters and cannot afford to waste time. So I apologise unreservedly and promise that in the future I will heed the exingencies of your circumstances and treat your doo-lallyness with the respect it deserves...............

Additionally, the other way to do it is to use a phrase that can be interpreted differently i.e.

I hearby apologise for not treating you in the manner you deserve.

The lad will think it an apology, where as the baiter views it as an affirmation to treat the lad as the scum he is in the future.
bunnyrabbit
lost in translation

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 12:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm afraid I got confused by this talk about "pounds." I thought maybe I was supposed to send 750 pounds of rice. I also wanted Jessica to send me a photo of her is her serivce department uniform. She sent a photo but not in uniform.

Hello Jessica,

I am still waiting for your photo.

I finally found a Money Gram office but there are no Eastern Union offices here. When I looked at your email again to find out how much moneys I am to send you I got confused. You said to send 750 pounds. Pounds of what???? I thought I was supposed to send moneys. I am a rice farmer. Do you want me to send you 750 pounds of rice? I do not understand this.

Warmly,

George Herman Ruth

Merry Xmas George Herman Ruth,

I am in receipt of your email. Well I am gald that you have atlast find a Money Gram. However, do not bother about using Western Union ok. Go ahead annd make the delivery payment of 750 British Pounds which is equivalent to $1,500 US Dollars. Well we do not ask you to send us 750 Pounds of rice, we only ask you to pay for the delivery of your registered parcel. Any way thank you for asking us. The Pounds you need to pay is not that of rice but (750 British Pounds) currency of the British.

So go to Money Gram oulet first thing on Monday and make the payment for your delivery. Go and make the payment of 750 British Pounds which is = $1,500 US Dollars for the delivery of your registered parcel. I guess there is no other question to ask so go and make the payment Mr. George Herman Ruth. Ask you requested here is my photo and the department office service photo we all took together this year. I am the person in the left conner side of the photo. I hope you see that.

Merry Xmas.

Sincerely,

Mrs. Jessica A. Donald.
Office of service staff,

Dear Jessica,

Thank you for the photo but you are not wearing your uniform as I commanded you to do. This makes me lose much confidence in you.

Also, you have made a big mistake. You say that instead of 750 pounds of rice I am supposed to send you $1500. This is big mistake. 750 pounds of rice cost much less than $1500. I think you mean that i should send you $150 dollars, right.

Do you want to go out on a date with me some time, Jessica?

Warmly,

George Herman Ruth

PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 12:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing He's going to think you are "jokking" and "you are not seriouse". You'll lose your winnings you know.

"I am now completely twatted and shagged and will obey all your instructions to the fullest."-"Tosser" Oguguo

Golden Pith "Frankily speaking,I wouldn't want to travel to the far east again."-Edward Smith, Lagos-Singapore (14600 miles round trip via Dubai)

9x Safari 4 x Lagos-Accra , 3x Port Harcourt - Ibadan, 1x Lagos-Singapore, 1x Burkina-Bamako
Netherlands Nigeria Ghana South Africa
Sand Timer'Ed', 3 yrs 8 mnths Sand Timer'Oguguo',6 years and 4 months
bunnyrabbit
lost in translation

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 1:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

No sign of a twig yet. Jessica just wants me to stop talking "rice."

Dear George Herman Ruth,

Thank you for your message to this office. Mean while, I have said to you before that you need to send $1,500 US Dollars (One Thousand Five Hundred US Dollars) but you have not make the payment. We did not ask you to send us rice ok, all that is needed from you is the payment of $1,500 US Dollars.

Moreover, I can not put on company dress beause I am the head of the office service. I am always on suit or more casual dress not company's dress ok. So I want you to know that. I did not see any mistake I made but if you said so as our customer, I will not question you for it. Go to money gram and make the payment of $1,500 US Dollars. We do not ask for rice and please do not say this any more. Rice is not the courier problem, all that is needed from you is the payment of your parcel delivery. Borrow money from any body so that as soon as we deliver your parcel you, you can pay the person back. $1,500 US Dollars is your delivery charges so go and make the payment.

Any way since you said you need me to go out on date with you, it will be nice but you are not here in UK, so how do you want to do that distance of ours? I believe I am ok by it but nevertheless, go and make the payment and then tell me on how we can meet.

Have a wonderful day.

Sincerely,

Mrs. Jessica A. Donald.
Office of service staff,

Dear Jessica,

If the money is not for rice what is it for? I do not understand.

After I am rich with the prize moneys I will come to UK and take you on date. Do you like Chinese?

Warmly,

George Herman Ruth

bunnyrabbit
lost in translation

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 5:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Jessica is not having much success with mtcn.s3cur3. In fact, she is going crazy because it is so stressful. The mugu spent more than an hour clicking on the boxes.

Quote:
Dear George Herman Ruth,

Thank you for the mail. Sorry Mr. George Herman I was given an order by the manager to send you this email or else I will loose my job, so find time to read and understand and please do me a favour by collecting the money and resend it without securing it. We are happy to have you back customer. I want to inform you that your parcel is still certified to be deliver to you but you have not yet made the payment for the delivery. Well, since 2007 you were expected to make the sum of 1,500 British Pounds moneys to us for the delivery of your registered parcel but since then you have not make an effort to send the money as you were instructed rather you do it in your own way.

You must know that your money is not useful to us becos even if you decided not to pay it will not affect us as a courier but still, we just hope your parcel will be deliver to you soon. Why do you want us to go through that long process? we have tried all means to get the MTCN as you said but as much as I tried it does not work out so I must be frank with you if truly you have made the payment, why not send us the deatils as instructed because this is the first time we are experiencing thios kind of situation by you.

No one has ever secure his or her payment but you have done so and it is not in our policy. You are stressing us over the payment. I guess if you don't want our service then let us know because we can not go any further to the site you gave us for the MTCN because the it is stressfula nd it takes so many days and we can not keep on doing that for your sake at least we have tried and I myself is going crazy over this. So if you don't want our service, please we want you to forget about the payment and stop mailing. How on earth will courier company instruct customer on how they are to make payment then he uses is own way. Well it is not new to us about this, just go back to the western union and collect the payment or tell them not to secure the payment and ask them for the MTCN. Because this is not the right way the other customers pay for their delivery charges.

So go and collect your the money in western union and resend it with out securing it. Send it normally by tell the western union staffs that you don't want to secure it or if you can not do that, please then forget about the payment and take your 1,500 British Pounds back home.

Have a wonderful day.

Sincerely,

Mrs. Jessica A. Donald.
Office of service staff,

Last edited by bunnyrabbit on Sun Jan 06, 2008 1:18 am; edited 1 time in total
writeon
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 7:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You have Jessica confused BR:

Quote:
Well, since 2007 you were expected to make the sum of 1,500 British Pounds

Surely that should read $1500. Or should it be Euro which is the currency of the British???? Laughing Laughing

"MY FINANCE DEPARTMENT TOLD'S ME TODAY THAT THE WESTERN UNION FORM YOU SENT WAS NOT VALID AND ELUCID" - Dr Frank Johnson

THERE IS A MURDER CASE WHICH I ENGAGE MY SELF INTO TO MAKE SURE THE CLIENT IS NOT KILLED BY HANGING, BUT I THANK GOD TODAY THAT THE CLIENT SUCIDED IN GOING TO JAIL INSTEAD OF HANGING TO DEATH,THAT IS THE REASON WHY I DIDN,T GET BACK TO YOU SOON. - Mohammed Traore

PLEASE HELP ME BECAUSE AM BURNING I MEAN I AM IN BETWEEN THE DEVIL AND THE RED SEA PLEASE. - Ruth
bunnyrabbit
lost in translation

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 7:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^ Yes, she is confused. Of course, she had some help. First she wanted me to send 1500 Pounds, to which I replied "pound of what?" Then, since I am a rice farmer, I offered to send her 1500 pounds of rice. Then she kindly explained that Pounds is British money and that I should send her the equivalent of $700. Now she is back to Pounds again!

I guess I frustrated her too much with MCTN S3cure.

bunnyrabbit
lost in translation

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 10:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Jessica just wasted nearly another hour on MTCN S3cure. Works great!

Ed. -- Apparently Jessica was still going. It turned out to be a three-hour sesson on MTCN S3cure:

Start Time: Sat, 05 Jan 2008 16:36:21 -0500
End Time: Sat, 05 Jan 2008 19:42:31 -0500
Correct boxes clicked: 198
Refreshes: 28
Completed the Process?: no

Last edited by bunnyrabbit on Sun Jan 06, 2008 1:15 am; edited 1 time in total
bunnyrabbit
lost in translation

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 1:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice to see that Jessica is making progress with MTCN S3cure, but now the director is angry with me. Shocked
Quote:
Thank you for the email you sent to us. However, I am glad to inform you that we are making progress on collecting the MTCN from the given site. Moreover, we hope that the progress is successful. You should take note of this, incase you are given instructioon on what to do next time do it well and don't do it in your own way because this is a problem to us and it is not good. It disturbs our company and activity even the director is angry.

But I do hope he understand why you do it on your own way.

Have a nice day.

Jessica

Last edited by bunnyrabbit on Sun Jan 06, 2008 1:13 am; edited 1 time in total
MrMe
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 1:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

hahaha, loving your bait bunny, and good to see MS is working Twisted Evil

I realised a few hours ago that it was practically impossible to finish before as there was a bug in it, but its been ironed out now so theres a good chance your mugu might be the first to complete the process Very Happy

<a href="?t=125626">MTCN S3cur3</a> Endorsements:

I am almost having a bad sight as a result of click on the box

my eyes are paining me now cos i have been
looking at the computer for more than six hours

you cannot subject me to this suffering

i am sick and tired of this shit.

I don't go with this Idea at all, this is not how business is done

whenever i make mistake even at the peak of retrieving the numbers i would ask to go back to the begining and this has virtually consumed all my time by doing this

i cant stress my self any more..I now have a back pain cos of this

pony
bunnyrabbit
lost in translation

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 6:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Another mugu hit. Total time wasted by this mugu on MTCN S3cure now approaching 5 hours. Laughing

bunnyrabbit
lost in translation

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 4:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

After 5 hours on MTCN S3cure, I have been turned over to the FBI again. Shocked
Quote:

I am in receipt of your mail. However I may not interest you or what ever. I just want to let you know as you are not happy so does we the courier company. We can not go to that site again, so if you wish that your 1500 British Pounds get lost in western union let it be.

It is you better for you to live collect the MTCN and send it to us or email this company no more. We are talking about payment here you are talking about secure of money paid. At this very moment, I Jessica is angry with you much more. I am intelligent and I guess you are not since you don't understand the policy and privacy of a company.

You have broken the laws and it will not happen again but let me warn you ant further mail from you will be directed the law enforcement agency or FBI because you are causing us lots of troubles and harsh time. So I will no more be at your service right from this very moment. So hope you undersand and it is nice knowing you George Herman Ruth. Go and collect your money from the western union and forget about parel delivery. The parcel will be return finally to the lottery board soon. Bye.

Sincerely,

Mrs. Jessica A. Donald.
Office of service staff,

Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 6:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Seems like you have used S3cure to wind up your lad. The FBI thing scares the heck out of me. Maybe you should think about paying him off. Thanks for reminding me of Scrooge's great modality. I have a fairly wound up lad that I have to send to S3cure on Monday.
Quote:
Listen we are not in any way treating you we receive a report as private investigators against you and we carried out our full investigation
even your trip to france were you went.
We want to handle this matter with
your full coperation not insulting us this matter can be closed it depends on you we have retired FBI
men working in our company already they are waiting for my order to report
the case to the authorities.
To finally close this matter and
all the evidence against you will be burnt is to pay the money today to the account we gave to you then
this matter will be close finally.
You will leave your life.
john hill
The lad never CAPS LOCKED me before this.
Quote:
WE HAVE FINALLY FED UP WITH THE WHOLE THING AND HAVE DECIDED TO
OFFICIAL MAKE A REPORT TO THE FBI
THROUGH OUR FORMER RETIRED FBI OFFICER WE HAVE OUR OFFICE IN WISHINTON AND THE CASE WILL BE
OFFICIALLY REPORTED IN FBI OFFICE.
BY NEXT WEEK YOU WILL BE INVITED TO FACE THE CRIMINAL CHARGES AGAINST YOU THE GOVERNMENT OF ONE OF THE AFRICA COUNTRY IS ALSO INVOLVED TO TESTIFY AGAINST YOU FOR YOUR INVOLVEMENT TO FRUAD OF $46M AGAINST THE GOVERNMENT.
WE HAVE ALSO COMPLETED PLAN TO LEAK THE CASE TO ONE OF THE EVENNING TIMES AND MEDIA HOUSE.
WE HAVE YOUR PICTURE ALL YOU HAVE BEING DOING AND WE ARE READY TO GIVE YOU A BIG SURPRISE WHEN YOU GOT TO FBI OFFICE FOR INTROGATION.
OUR INVESTIGATORS WILL BE THERE
TO TESTIFY WITH THERE EVIDENCE.
ANY ATTEMPT TO RUN WILL BE A BIG MISTAKE THE FBI WILL FISH YOU OUT
THROUGH YOUR PICTURES AND ALSO WE
CONTACT OF YOUR FAMILYS.
YOU EITHER YOU SEND THE PAYMENT COPY OR YOU WILL FACE THIS NEXT WEEK
JOHNSON HILL

Opps, I forgot I accidentally sent 10 megs of soft core p0rn shots that were intended for my boyfriend.
Quote:
WE HAVE GOOD CASE AGAINST YOU WE HAVE ATTORNEYS IN OUR COMPANY AND
THEY HAVE STUDIED ALL THE CHARGES AGAINST YOU AND IT IS JAILABLE CASE WE HAVE SHOWN YOU GOOD FAITH IN OUR SIDE TO CLOSE THIS CRIMINAL
ALLIGATIONS AGAINST YOU BUT YOU KEEP PLAYING WITH YOUR LIFE FREEDOM DONT ALLOW PEOPLE TO DECIVE YOU BY TELLING YOU DONT MIND THEM IT IS SCAM THIS WEEK WE SHALL KNOW IF IT IS SCAM OR REAL
INVESTIGATIONS ABOUT YOUR ENGEGEMENTS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE
DONT THINK BECAUSE WE ASK YOU TO PAY$10,000.00 TO CLOSE YOUR CASE,
FINALLY THE ONLY WAY WE CAN CANCEL PRESENTING THE CASE TO THE FBI NEXT WEEK IS TO PAY THE$10,000.00 IMMEDIATELY WITHOUT ANY FURTHER DELAY GAME.
IF BY MONDAY WE DID NOT RECEIVE THE PAYMENT FORGET IT IT IS TOO LATE THEN WE SHALL MAKE OUR CASE
TO THE AUTHORITIES BE WARNED FINALLY.
YOU KEEP ASKING WHAT CAN YOU DO ALREADY YOU KNOW WHAT TO DO TO PAY THE MONEY THEREFORE DONT KEEP ASKING WHAT TO DO YOU KNOW.

JOHNNSON HILL
Quote:
THIS NOT THE TIME TO LISTEN TO
YOU,YOU DONT KEEP YOUR WORDS
AND WE ARE READY FOR YOU NOW NO MATTER ANY WERE YOU WILL HIDE WE
MUST FISH YOU OUT TO FACE YOUR CRIMINAL CHARGES BOTH IN AMERICA AND AFRICA SO NO AMOUNT OF TRICK YOU WILL NOT SUCCED YOU MUST FACE
THE LAW BY NEXT WEEK.WE ARE TOO
BIG FOR YOU TO TOY WITH YOU MUST FACE JUSTICE WHAT EVER IT TAKES TO DO THAT WE HAVE OTHER SECRET CRIMINAL ENGAGEMENT YOU DID ALL
THE EVIDENCE WILL BE USED AGAINST YOU.
JOHNNSON HILL
I love the FBI.

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
rumbero
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 8:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing I would not mess around with the FBI. You better tell your mugu to please not to sue you. Tell him that you are willing to travel and pay him. Laughing Laughing
Great bait Laughing

Pith Helmet Lagos to Ghana Opus Dei Templar
Pith Helmet Nukuru to Mombasa 1,500 kms van donation
Pith Helmet Co bait with SlowFreddy Sao Tome island to Gabon Pith Helmet Lagos to Abuja Co, donation
YOUR WIFE WILL GIVE BIRTH TO A MONKEY, YOU ARE GOING TO SUFFER FROM EPILEPTIC,
LET YOUR MOTHER FUCK YOUR BEST FRIEND. LET YOUR FATHER FUCK A MAD STREET WOMAN, USELESS INTERNET FRAUDSTER. (barrister Dan )
I bet u , soon , u will be laying in a close casket ,
will make u understand that i'm a spiritual man (Makinwa the retarded mugu)
in juses name u will dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
( Makinwa)
viereinsneun
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 8:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Let me get this right:
JOHNSON HILL wrote:
.....THE FBI WILL FISH YOU OUT THROUGH YOUR PICTURES....

The FBI are going to be arresting Paris Hilton?

AGAIN??
Doctor X
** ACCOUNT CLOSED **

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 10:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

When I first came HERE, there was a baiter who noted he responded to such with "an Interpol warrant to rape him."

Granted, that will end the bait, but it still makes me laugh.

If you are lucky, you may get Robert Mueller's personal yahoo account. . . .

--J.D.

bunnyrabbit
lost in translation

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 2:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

George Herman Ruth (me)
Jessica (scammer)

Now Jessica is really angry with me.

Dear Jessica,

1. Specifically what laws have I broken?

2. What does "live collect the MTCN" mean?

3. If you are intelligent, why do you have so much trouble completing a simple task?

4. You are as stupid as that moron Engr. Wacott Moore.

5. What is your director's e-mail? I am going to report you for your lazy attitude.

Stop being such a lazy idiot and get back to work on MTCN Secure. I don't want to hear your excuses any more.

Ge0rge Herman Ruth

I am in receipt of your mail. However I may not interest you or what ever. I just want to let you know as you are not happy so does we the courier company. We can not go to that site again, so if you wish that your 1500 British Pounds get lost in western union let it be.

It is you better for you to live collect the MTCN and send it to us or email this company no more. We are talking about payment here you are talking about secure of money paid. At this very moment, I Jessica is angry with you much more. I am intelligent and I guess you are not since you don't understand the policy and privacy of a company.

You have broken the laws and it will not happen again but let me warn you ant further mail from you will be directed the law enforcement agency or FBI because you are causing us lots of troubles and harsh time. So I will no more be at your service right from this very moment. So hope you undersand and it is nice knowing you George Herman Ruth. Go and collect your money from the western union and forget about parel delivery. The parcel will be return finally to the lottery board soon. Bye.

Sincerely,

Mrs. Jessica A. D0nald.
Office of service staff,

Now, to think up a really good reply. Twisted Evil

bunnyrabbit
lost in translation

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 4:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

For some reason this really tickles me... Laughing

It seems that Jessica gave up on me even though I was in love with her. Now I'm being turned in to the FBI again. I told this mugu that a child of 10 could complete the security process (MTCN S3cure). I suppose I should be very afraid because, after all, I am dealing with a courier company. Shocked I guess I just have not respect for man kind.

Quote:
Dear George Herman,

I am in receipt of your email. Mrs. Jessica has been shift to the delivery office that is why she hasn't mail you. Moreover, you are so arrogant to insort us. You have not respect and it is very bad as a man of your kind. The issue is that mrs jessica wrote a letter that she can not continue with you since you are not understandable and you have not respect for man kind, because you aren't serious. If you want to get Jessica personal phone number, send the MTCN after you get it. Maybe she did love you too because she talk about you George Herman Ruth.

Your payment will not make us to go against our policy. I am very strict and every one knows. If you should talk rubbish, I will call the FBI office instantly and forward your mail of disturb to them explaining to them that you are disturbing our company. So be warna nd do not make any mistake about it. If you don't want to send the MTCN then better don't write to us from this very moment because i will not have petty on you if the FBI gets hold of you at your resident.

Is like you forgot that you are dealing with a courier company right? So let me bring to your awareness the thing that will happen to you. You will go to prison, do you know that? Go and get a child of 10 years to help you get the MTCN and collect your money we don't want it again because your parcel will be return back on Saturday this week.

Have a nice day.

Sincerely,

John Andrew.
Staff,

LaBrea
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 4:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Is like you forgot that you are dealing with a courier company right?

Don't mess around with those courier companies! Must be even worse than being reported to the FBI?? Shocked

That'll teach you to "insort" them Very Happy

Great bait.

"Sir I sworn an oath as a legal luminary to defend your cause in all ramification from the armpit of the law" - Barr. W4k4r4 Iss4c
pony pony pony Mortar x6 Closed lad accounts x25
Click here to help your lad miss his scam quota
bunnyrabbit
lost in translation

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 12:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

OK, this guy's a live one. He's WAY off script now but he's pretty quick on his feet:

George Herman Ruth (me)
John Andrew (scammer)

Dear John Andrew,

Do you mean I will not hear from Jessica any more? This is terrible news. I am in love with Jessica and I want her to marry me. I want to have children with her. Please tell her to write to me.

I have told you that I do not know the MTCN number so how can I give it to you?

Ge0rge Herman Ruth

Dear Ge0rge Herman,

According to your mail, you said you can't pay the delivery charges of your parcel, right? were will you see money for marriage. This would have be a thing of joy and best way to come and see Jessica. She offen talk about you with her co-worker in this department but due to your inability to pay for you parcel charges, she was sad and she said you don't care or love her as a woman.

How could you have let that happen? The funds you won would have make things change and ok for both of you but you mislead yourself because of your ovious reasons. You did not waste our time because we are use to it as a courier company. It is so unfortunate that all this happen becuase of you eager.

The only way I can help you talk to the director of the courier company to asign Mrs Jessica again to you is by you going to the western union and make the delivery charges payment for your parcel. Maybe Jessica can assist you. So let me know if you agree to make the payment. You don't right? ,mrs Jessica is rich, educated and so beautiful. She is a pretty lady. I have told her to marry me but she refuse me.

So since she has you in mind, why don't you make the payment for the delivery of your parcel. I will definitely help you out to bring Mrs Jessica to you again if only you decided to make the delivery charges through Western Union and do not secure the payment again. But if you can not pay for your parcel delivery, I can not help you. Your payment will make Jessica know that you are serious with what you have in mind about her (marriage). So think about it and let me know what you decide.

Holping to hear from you very soon.

Sincerely,

John Andrew.
Staff,

Dear John Andrew,

No, you misunderstand. I didn't say that I can't pay the delivery charges of the parcel. I said you are too stupid to complete the security procedure. Do you see the difference, John? If you idiots would just finish the security procedure everything would be alright.

John, please tell Jessica how much I love her. Tell her that if she loves me she should send me a photo of her in a bathing suit. I want Jessica to have my children. As soon as I get my moneys I will come to England for her.

Warmest Regards,

Ge0rge Herman Ruth

LaBrea
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 12:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
mrs Jessica is rich, educated and so beautiful.

...and has made the decision to pursue an exciting career as a clerk in a courier company Smile

Quote:
I said you are too stupid to complete the security procedure. Do you see the difference, John?

BR, I'm glad I wasn't drinking coffee when I read this!
Laughing Laughing

"Sir I sworn an oath as a legal luminary to defend your cause in all ramification from the armpit of the law" - Barr. W4k4r4 Iss4c
pony pony pony Mortar x6 Closed lad accounts x25
Click here to help your lad miss his scam quota
writeon
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 4:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

As usual great baiting BR. bow_down bow_down

"MY FINANCE DEPARTMENT TOLD'S ME TODAY THAT THE WESTERN UNION FORM YOU SENT WAS NOT VALID AND ELUCID" - Dr Frank Johnson

THERE IS A MURDER CASE WHICH I ENGAGE MY SELF INTO TO MAKE SURE THE CLIENT IS NOT KILLED BY HANGING, BUT I THANK GOD TODAY THAT THE CLIENT SUCIDED IN GOING TO JAIL INSTEAD OF HANGING TO DEATH,THAT IS THE REASON WHY I DIDN,T GET BACK TO YOU SOON. - Mohammed Traore

PLEASE HELP ME BECAUSE AM BURNING I MEAN I AM IN BETWEEN THE DEVIL AND THE RED SEA PLEASE. - Ruth
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic