SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Clever lad... (NSFW chatlog)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
rootuser
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 4:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It seems I've hit a clever lad... He figured that the address I gave him does not exist and that the phone-number also doesn't check out to where I claimed to be from.
Clever guy... Just too bad he told me today in YIM that he's feeling great, although in his emails he's telling me that he's dieing of cancer...

Now he's calling me a thief! And wants me to prove I'm none!
Quote:
prove that you are not a thief

I couldn't resist:
Quote:

why should i?
how about you proof that you are in hospital, that you have millions of dollars to transfer and that you are not the thief i know you are?

i don't have anything to prove! you are the one who has to prove things, because you are the one who wants my help/money!

But I'm actually surprised that this lad even figured out that the info I've given him was wrong. But he didn't check my IP, because that one I'm doing from a Yahoo-account... He would be quite surprised...

"This is what i sent to them am not with any money to go back to nigeria pls help."

United Kingdom (0.25 go to fake_buster)

Safari x4 Wole A.: Akure, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, Akure, Nigeria to Tanguieta, Benin (both with Thomas-the-Tank and Simba), Akure, Nigeria to Kano, Nigeria (with TtT and OD), Akure, Nigeria to Abidjan, Cote d'Ivoire (with TtT)

Mortar

pony pony

Last edited by rootuser on Mon Jan 07, 2008 5:33 am; edited 1 time in total
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteMSN MessengerSkype Name
Excalibur
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 4:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow, he must've learned how to use mapquest or something. That response should get an interesting answer too.

" It sounds like you practice oral sex in the office with your secretary like your ex-president." and " I am beginning to see why you were so dumb to be scammed in the first place." -My dear D4v1d L4wr3nc3
"LOVE YOU AP0LL0 FROM THE BOARD OF MY HEART." S4ny4
rootuser
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 5:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

We're having a nice little talk on YIM again.
I'm gonna post it, but it's really bad language, especially from my side of the ocean...

I'm gonna add a "not suitable for anybody"-warning to that.

"This is what i sent to them am not with any money to go back to nigeria pls help."

Safari x4 Wole A.: Akure, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, Akure, Nigeria to Tanguieta, Benin (both with Thomas-the-Tank and Simba), Akure, Nigeria to Kano, Nigeria (with TtT and OD), Akure, Nigeria to Abidjan, Cote d'Ivoire (with TtT)

Mortar

pony pony
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteMSN MessengerSkype Name
Jedi_Night
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 5:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey! Im back and posting again! Very Happy
Anyways, Im just wondering...if a lad is smart enough, is it possible for him to track your phone number/IP address and find out where you are? Or is that even remotely possible?

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 5:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, he doesn't seem to know where I really am, although I'm using Yahoo for this one and this should point him to the right place.
But the phone-number I gave him is a K7-voice-box, so there he won't be able to trace me.
And if he traces me by IP he's invited to come over to Hong Kong and find me... without any description except that I'm the asshole who told him his daddy is a goat...

Mortar

pony pony
Jedi_Night
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 5:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Lol, well, I pray he does not find you, man. Very Happy
I have got a question: how are you supposed to call your lad from your cell phone and keep him/her from tracking your number and finding you (by tracking I mean looking it up on Google or something)?

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 5:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

NOT SUITABLE FOR ANYBODY!
This YIM-log contains language that will dissolve your eyes on reading!

Quote:

[13:08] LAD: i'm not a lyer but you are
[13:08] LAD: you dont make me trust you again but giving me fake telephone numbers and wrong address
[13:09] ME: fuck you!
[13:09] ME: my phone-number isn't fake sucker!
[13:09] ME: i have heard the call, just nobody has talked to my voice-mail!
[13:09] LAD: just put yourself in my shoes
[13:10] ME: i think your shoes are too small for me
[13:10] LAD: how will u feel being in the same condition as mine and someone is trying to defraud you
[13:10] LAD: i think its not a bad thing trying to help the less previlege with my money
[13:11] ME: as said, you are the one who needs to prove he's for real. not me.
i don't need your money, but you want my money!
[13:11] LAD: and i've asked you to take a little money for yourself so that you dont steal the money
[13:11] LAD: you need to prove it and not me
[13:11] ME: i don't need to prove anything
[13:11] LAD: i have an account officer who's incharge of my bank account
[13:11] LAD: and there's nothing fishy in that
[13:12] LAD: you will contact the bank and they will answer you
[13:12] ME: where are you right now jimmy?
[13:12] LAD: but i need proof that you will not go away with all the money
[13:12] LAD: i'm in a hospital in uae
[13:12] LAD: i stated that in my email
[13:12] ME: see, you're lying to me jimmy.
[13:12] ME: i know you're not in the uae.
[13:13] LAD: so where else am i?
[13:13] ME: we both know where you are jimmy.
[13:13] LAD: where?
[13:13] ME: also i would like to point out that in your condition you could never feel "great", as you told me before!
[13:14] ME: nigeria, probably lagos or surrounding area
[13:14] LAD: listen
[13:14] LAD: feeling great does not meant cancer is cure
[13:14] ME: then what does it mean?
[13:14] LAD: i have so many reasons to doubt you...ok?
[13:14] LAD: thats a normal greeting
[13:15] ME: when i ask you how you feel "great" is a normal greeting?
[13:15] LAD: yep
[13:15] ME: you know jimmy, before i believe you i'd believe in santa and the tooth-fairy...
[13:16] ME: but it's nice talking to you... really...
[13:16] ME: so, you're in your bed in the hospital in uae right now?
[13:16] ME: and you're gonna die in a couple of days/
[13:16] LAD: thank you
[13:16] LAD: gbye
[13:16] LAD: i'll look for someone else
[13:16] LAD: gbye
[13:16] ME: ?
[13:16] LAD: leave me alone
[13:16] LAD: u are not a trustworthy friend
[13:17] ME: i'm not your friend asshole!
[13:17] LAD: fuck u
[13:17] ME: may satan really give you cancer sucker! and may the almighty lucifer burn your soul for all eternity!
[13:17] ME: hey, don't steal my lines asshole!
[13:17] LAD: and u too
[13:17] LAD: bastard
[13:17] LAD: con artist
[13:17] LAD: with fake numbers
[13:18] ME: you call me bastard? what should i call you? a goat has fucked your mom and then she carried you out...
[13:18] ME: she should have better flushed you like all the other shit...
[13:18] LAD: and a monkey has fucked your mom
[13:18] LAD: may u die tomorrow in jesus name
[13:18] ME: too bad you're too stupid to be insulting...
[13:18] LAD: u low life scammer
[13:19] ME: lol
[13:19] ME: you're telling me!
[13:19] LAD: u want to rip me off
[13:19] ME: i will tear your soul apart jimmy!
[13:19] LAD: asshole
[13:19] ME: you are trying to rip other people off you wanker!
[13:19] ME: i know you're in nigeria, and trying to pull off a 419! how about you at least admit it!
[13:20] ME: just admit you're a lowlife, that you are dick-sucking scum that tries to steal other peoples hard-earned money!
[13:23] ME: what's up? gone crying because i know your daddy is a goat?

Mortar

pony pony
Jedi_Night
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 5:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I cant believe he told you to die in Jesus name. These scammers tick me off big time. Very Happy
Well, seems you reciprocated in a...ah...less than tactful manner. Very Happy Very Happy

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 5:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I didn't call him.
He gave my K7-voice-mail a try, and that's it.
Even if I called a lad I'd either do that from a separate number I don't use for anything else (I don't even need to register my name when I buy that sim-card), from a phone-booth or through Skype or something like that.
But since I don't do that anyway I guess that question is better targeted at the people who actually do that.

Edit: I think the Jesus-line actually might be good for my sig...

Mortar

pony pony
Jedi_Night
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 5:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh! Sorry, I thought you called him! I need to read these posts more closely!
Anyway, that "die in Jesus name" thing the lad said was totally outrageous. I know that's one prayer that Jesus will not answer, thankfully. Cool
But I'd be too scared to talk to a scammer on the phone for my listed reasons (that he/she would track my number by using Google or something). Using a payphone didn't occur to me, honestly! Lol, Im an idiot. Very Happy

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 6:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice job getting him all turned around.
Quote:
[13:19] LAD: u want to rip me off

Reminds me of this classic: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mLW963ewcq8

I dont want the custom to have your two consignments referred to there bondage ware house for breaking or confiscating - [mask:1]Anthony Keith Rutherford[/mask:1]
pls do not call me col sanders again - Col. John Aristide
i am weting for your mail Sir - Ben Zulu
rootuser
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 8:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If you like to play with him you can do so at
He'll probably ask you for your names. If you tell him you only have one it might freak him out as I also said that... Wink

Mortar

pony pony
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic