SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Power Scamming

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
OldBaglady
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 10:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This lad lays it all out in the first contact email!
Quote:
DATE: 06 Jan 2008, 12:36 pm
SUBJECTS: Rose Household Textiles Ltd.

Rose Household Textiles Ltd.
No: 5/6 Khan House, Chattley
Street in Manchester,
Lancashire UK
Email:([email protected])

ROSE HOUSEHOLD TEXTILES

Attn: Representative,

Would you like to Work Online from home and get paid weekly? Rose household. Needs a Representative in the United State, so I want to know if you will like to work Online from home and getting paid weekly without leaving or affecting your present Job.

I am Jeff Kennedy 46year and a Citizen of Mascotte Florida. I work for Rose household Textiles Ltd UK as the Chief Executive Officer in the Human Resource Dept. presently we need Someone to work for the Company as a Representative/Book Keeper in the United States, The Company produces Various Clothing Materials, cotton, Assorted Fabrics and Traditional Costume which we have Clients we Supply Weekly In the States,

Our Clients make payments for our Supplies every two to three Weeks In form of bank transfer, Credit Card Transfer, Home Equity Line, which is accepted anywhere so we need Someone to stand and work as our representative to Assist us in processing the payments from Our Clients and he will be paid Weekly Salary. The company name is Rose Household Textiles Ltd. UK and we are located in Khan House, Chattley Street in Manchester, Lancashire UK. Our main factory and head office is located In Uk and we also have a factory In West Africa where we get most of the cotton which we use in manufacturing our products. You can check our website to get more info on what we manufacture and supply and If you wish to know more about us. (http://www.rose-household.co.uk

We manufacture duvets, pillows, bedlinen, covers, mink blankets, satin bedspread. These are the main Products which we manufacture and supply to our customers) these products are being supplied to our customers who are in the United States of America and some other countries around the world. We are looking for a representative in the Unites States and other countries, someone who would help us receive payments from our customers. We are willing to pay 10% per every payment you receive and you can still keep your regular job while you work for us. All you need to do Is Receive this payment from Our Clients and then deduct your Weekly pay and Forward the Balance to the Company down here VIA MONEYGRAMM TRANSFER or WESTERN UNION.

Our payments will be Issued out in your Name and you get them Cashed in your Bank and Forward the Balance to the Company after deducting your 10% from It, So all I need is to Forward your Information to our Clients and they we Issue payments In form of Money Orders or bank transfer.

NOTE: The transfer fee would be from our part. The problem we have is trust, But we have our way of getting anyone that gets away with our money, I mean the FBI......... So our question we have for you is can we trust you with our Money? Of course!Twisted Evil

I will need the following details belwo.... so we can forward it to Our Clients and they will Start making payments to you as the Company representative, An Employment/Form will be Email to you from our Company Lawyer which you have to reply with an Acceptance Letter and a Scanned Copy of your Identifications Attached to us Immediately as we Confirm any payment coming to you I will let you know and I will give you the Information to Send Funds to the Company VIA TRANSFER after you might have receive payment.
DETAILS NEEDED.
Full name:
Home address:
City:
State:
Zip Code:
Phone:
Date of Birth:
Email address:
Marial status:

I Await your Urgent Response.

Warmest Regards,
Mr., Jeff Kennedy.
CEO Rose household Textiles.

I think we should introduce him to Power Baiting!

My agent had a tribble actident.. he die on the process. ~M0s3s Ih3kw04b4

We two make compactible lovers. ~B!ll!e Vl4d!m!r J0nes

pony

"Heaven has no rage like love to hatred turned, nor hell a fury like a woman scorned." ~ William Congreve (1697)
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 12:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

What is it with these check lads lately? They don't trust anybody to the point of mentioning the FBI. Who's been keeping there money around here? Fess up. Laughing check lads are fun to gang up on, obl.

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
D11
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 12:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

wasnt me my other half said if i stick one more cheque to our garage wall shes going to burn the garage and everything in it.

Twisted Evil (I told her i would miss her very much and hope she doesnt suffer too much in her self made inferno) Women have no sense of humour sometimes.

I make software that drives lads crazy. Thats my revenge on lads. (it all helps)

this transaction is 100 percent risk/hitch free - bobo

why no pay me - abum bello
because the cops will know it was you - me
ok this is good - abum bello
justicebdone
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 3:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^D1^^

I cant believe you werent burned alive for that. Laughing

F****** d*** motherf***** if you really sent the f****** money why don't you send the f****** control number at once cos I don't really have the time to f*** around with you anymore....you messed up my own Chritsmas too. Nathan "The Potty Mouth" Hitman

If you dont know you are now the Company Police. The Annoyed Check Lad

BACK the ATTACK
Zapit
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 3:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Holy st*t! Sounds like he has connections the the states! Better look out!
Quote:
The problem we have is trust, But we have our way of getting anyone that gets away with our money, I mean the FBI..

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 4:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Moneygram and Western Union? I'd believe multinational businesses would use them.

If you start a mass-bait I'd love to help, he sounds like a fun one.

" It sounds like you practice oral sex in the office with your secretary like your ex-president." and " I am beginning to see why you were so dumb to be scammed in the first place." -My dear D4v1d L4wr3nc3
"LOVE YOU AP0LL0 FROM THE BOARD OF MY HEART." S4ny4
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic