SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Tall Tales

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
kubis
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 5:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Do you lie to the Lads Wink

Quote:
despite you are matured only by age

How dare you,you lied to me

I am skeptic,you may sit on the total fund without releasing my percentage to me.

Pot to Kettle over
jefflebowski
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 7:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes, yes I do.

"God will give you the strenght go get a taxi to the western union place" Reverend Joseph Omolede/Adeleke
kubis
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 8:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Why Why Smile
jefflebowski
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 11:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Because I bait safe.

"God will give you the strenght go get a taxi to the western union place" Reverend Joseph Omolede/Adeleke
RoyalFlush
Eater U Quiz winner

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 11:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I would never intentionally lie to a human being.

A lad, on the other hand...well, none of them would talk with me if they found out that I'm actually a broke college student. Smile
jefflebowski
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 11:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I dont think I have ever told a lad a single bit of truth, absolutely 100% of what I write to the lads is made up and complete BS.

The whole mantra of this site is safe baiting, and the main way to bait safe is to feed the lads complete bull at every opportunity.

Mugatu
** Retired **

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 1:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Yeah Jeff has a point.

I tel the lads the truth occasionally. And that's only because I follow the "Wayne" school of character creation. If you happen to have a crap memory, then keep your character close to what you actually are. Just chuck in a couple of "un truths" to throw people off the case.

Of course I have occasionally also lied to a lad. And I felt really bad about it. Rolling Eyes

pony pony - because you deserve them! Mortar x19 Closed lad accounts Nigeria Nigeria United States United States Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Malaysia Cellphone Cellphone
Thinking of using phone modalities? Attend the 419eater university on audio baiting.

"They made me to understand you are a Fraud Star" - Ikenna.
"I like traveling very much, it is so exciting and interesting to see foreign countries. but I have never been to foreign countries." - Marina.
"I will have you now I am highly reputable businness magnet." - Pam Doh
"Sorry,i do not know you are all that: a destitute and nuts" - Ben Chris
arranblonde
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 11:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't see it as lying. All I'm doing is writing fiction. That makes it art, culture and all those good things.
Laughing
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 4:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

arranblonde is correct. we are merely writing fiction. the lads are just suggesting to us what their character would do in the story. and the lads do have very wild and funny imaginations. they are one of the funniest bunch of writers of all time. if they came here to the usa, the writer's guild strike would be over in two seconds, as they would be scared to death of losing their jobs. Very Happy

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
jefflebowski
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 4:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

arranblonde wrote:
I don't see it as lying. All I'm doing is writing fiction. That makes it art, culture and all those good things.
Laughing

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

So when I say its the fifth time I've been to the western union office and they have told me again to send the lad to MTCN.s3cur3 then its art and not lies??

Excellent!

arranblonde
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 7:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^

art yes, lying definitely not! The dynamic story is just evolving .... If some readers want to act on that fiction, it has nothing to do with the author
Very Happy
Kryall
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 4:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sometimes when corresponding with lads, I'll throw in a reference to a recent event or otherwise mention something which can be easily verified in the real world. Why? Because if a lad has been receiving nothing but 'lies' from you, and he has no way to confirm anything you're telling him, he can easily start doubting you. Therefore, mixing in a dash of truth/reality makes you seem more credible as a victim, and they sometimes end up trusting you more as a result.

This is also a tactic I've often seen the lads use in various ways. Often people on this forum will ask "Why did my lad inform me to be careful of scams if he's trying to scam me himself?" and other similar things where the baiter is genuinely surprised that a scammer was truthful about something that otherwise might be in his best interests not to mention. I guess it's the same principle. Reverse psychology can be a powerful tool if used correctly.

Having said that, I'd only mention trivial truths to the lads; things like recent events or photographic evidence of something I was talking about. But nothing like baiting tactics or anything that would educate them to become better scammers.

Mrs. Vickie Barnes -- "FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE.YOU ARE PARISH YOU ARE DESTROY .GRAVE SIX FIT SIX FIT SIX FIT.SOON SOON SOON.YOU ARE MINUS FROM YOUR FAMILY YOU ARE MINUS FROM YOUR FAMILY.AAH AAH AAH LOSE LOSE LSOE."

Mrs. Ego Mgbada -- "To be frank with you, I never expect that I mrs Ego will get these shits from you."

pony
rumbero
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 8:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I never lie Cool

If the mugu is dumb enough to believe my fictional character it is not my fault. We are simply writing a chapter with each mugu we encounter.

Pith Helmet Lagos to Ghana Opus Dei Templar
Pith Helmet Nukuru to Mombasa 1,500 kms van donation
Pith Helmet Co bait with SlowFreddy Sao Tome island to Gabon Pith Helmet Lagos to Abuja Co, donation
YOUR WIFE WILL GIVE BIRTH TO A MONKEY, YOU ARE GOING TO SUFFER FROM EPILEPTIC,
LET YOUR MOTHER FUCK YOUR BEST FRIEND. LET YOUR FATHER FUCK A MAD STREET WOMAN, USELESS INTERNET FRAUDSTER. (barrister Dan )
I bet u , soon , u will be laying in a close casket ,
will make u understand that i'm a spiritual man (Makinwa the retarded mugu)
in juses name u will dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
( Makinwa)
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic