SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Safari time! - Well, it was fun while it lasted

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 4:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^
Nope, your van can't break down just yet! Laughing It's a long way from Seattle to Cotonou so I don't arrive until tomorrow evening, local time.

My lad wrote this morning:

safari lad wrote:
I got your mail, but i was just too tired yesterday to write you. I am so sorry about that. I am very very happy writing to you right now, We both are prepared and ready to meet you, but i am a little bit weak.

Anyway, i will see the doctor this morning. My friends name is K3lvin, he also likes you just like i do, i am so happy to have a friend like him here in Africa. You can shop for him the same Rolex Watch you bought for me, and also some foot wears (not shoes) he does not really like shoes. You can get sneakers or some kinda canvas for him. I would love it if we all can go back to the states together.

I will be going to see the doctor right away, i need to be very very strong when i meet you. Do not forget to send me an email as soon as you are leaving for the Airport.

We both can hardly wait to meet you.

I LOVE YOU.

He's spent a bit of time setting the stage for the switch from his initial character, a middle-aged white New Yorker, to a 22 year-old Lagos native. This is obviously the last step before actually showing up, at which point K3lvin will sadly report that "Jim" was too sick to travel. I'm sure he thinks he's very clever. Very Happy

I take all that to mean that he definitely does plan to show up. I've made it clear several times over that my character is very excited about the prospect of having sex with his friend, so he has a lot to look forward to: $40K in cash, two Rolexes, lots of hip-hop clothing, and many unspecified surprises. Oh yeah, and sex. Lots of that.

BTW, I believe his real name is K3lvin. That's the name he used for the WU requests. He also used the name in an email to my fake lad, who chopped the payments. I think he's such a smallboi he doesn't have fake ID in another name.

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 5:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Its going to be really late at night that he confirms his safari.

As soon as (if) he Emails me I'll post on this thread...and we can all have a laugh at his expense... Laughing

Safari=Mr Yetonde-Sierra Leone to Accra
Safari=Mr Jiullus-Abidjan to Accra to Kumasi to Tamale
Safari=Mr Dandy-Abidjan to Monrovia-SSC Liberia
Safari=Mr Mandela-Jo'burg to Maun-SSC Botswana
Safari=Mr Danka-Dakar to Bangul-SSC Gambia
Safari=Mr Twumasi-Accra to Cotonou-SSC Benin
Safari=Mr Gomer-Lagos to Douala to Parakou-SSC Cameroon & SSC Benin
SafariSafariSafari=Mr Chukwu-Lome to Accra to Koforidua. Lome to Lagos. Lome to Cotonou.

Ivory Coast Nigeria Sierra Leone Somolia Liberian Flag Gambia South Africa Kenya Angola Flag Guinea Bissau Burkina Faso Ghana Mali cameroon Benin Senegal Togo
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 6:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just sent him a final email before I head off on my trip:

my character wrote:
The next time you hear from me it will be face to face! And lip to lip, and hip to hip!!! Wink I can't wait!!! Prepare yourself, you are going to be f**ked like you've never been f**ked before!! Wink

I figured I should be honest in my last sentence, though he'll interpret it in a different sense than I meant it. Twisted Evil

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

Safari x 16:
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 6:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Juan - You know something, you really are a "Daughter of a Mermaid."
I just googled the lyrics:

Daughter Darling - Mermaid lyrics

I live where you can't see me
Hiding away in the shadows of the deep
I swim into the bottom of your world
For every space I cross I see a thousand pearls

I breathe what I know you fear
All the sounds I love, you will never hear
I know what it is that turns beneath your feet
Floating on the surface of my enchanted sea

Close your eyes and take my hand
Hold your breath as long as you can
We'll leave behind the storms above
And swim into the seas of our love

Your skin is pale and not the shade of mine
Your eyes are darker than the blackest midnight tide
I can't resist from taking you with me
Becoming what it is that all young children dream

You have to leave as soon as you awake
You're eyes will open then this dreamy spell will break
Know when you leave that I'll be waiting here
Waiting for your sleep so I can re-appear Very Happy

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
HomerJFong
Courtesiless son of a doggy

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 12:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If you want me to call him tomorrow, it could be a problem - I'm working someplace I won't have access to my Skype, and it will be like that for 10-11 hours tomrrow.

I'll only be able to call him before 8:00 AM EST and then after 6:00/6:30 PM. Benin is 6 hours ahead, so do the math and let me know. The same will likely be true for both Saturday and Sunday as well.

Still, be sure and PM with all the relevant modalities.

"I was at the Abuja Embassy Today, the Security guards say that the is no Mr. Bryan Adams working with them at either the lagos or abuja embassy. and did not let me in." - Efosa Erhabor - (Accra to Abuja)
"We stayed there for two days hopping to get any of you" - Pastor Collins
"i will report to webmaster,abuse and the police hold and see, .....go to hell and rust in there bastard........bitch" - Steve Wright
"This office will like to inform you that your winnings have been forfieted due to acts unbecoming of a humanbeing." - The Alpha Lottery
"A MAD MAN WILL PREGNANT YOUR JUNIOR SISTER AND THE BABY WILL BE A MAD BASTARD LIKE YOU." - Mahadul Usman
"I AM NOT A FOLL LET ME BE BECAUSE YOU ARE JUST AN ANIMAL TO DEAL WITH" - Tunji Adams
Mortar x5
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteYahoo MessengerSkype Name
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 2:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^
Many thanks for the offer, Homer, but the dumb*ss never gave me a phone number anyway. At this point all I can do is sit back and wait, and hope that I get an upset email tomorrow......

I'll email him from Paris where I'll be detained by the police, and Simba will email him an apology for the van breakdown. So he'll have something to read when he finally gives up on waiting at the airport and hunts down an Internet cafe.

Safari x 16:
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 3:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, today's the day. I had no mail from the lad this morning, I hope that means he's on the road, or at the airport already. My flight is in the air and running only a half-hour or so late, so in just a few more hours he'll be watching passengers disembark. I wonder how long it will take him to give up? Anyway, all we can do is wait until later today and hope that he gets to a computer to confirm his safari....

Safari x 16:
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 3:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well Benin are 1 hour ahead of GMT (which is my time zone), so I figure if I Email him between 7-8 O'clock that would work out OK.

SafariSafariSafari=Mr Chukwu-Lome to Accra to Koforidua. Lome to Lagos. Lome to Cotonou.

Ivory Coast Nigeria Sierra Leone Somolia Liberian Flag Gambia South Africa Kenya Angola Flag Guinea Bissau Burkina Faso Ghana Mali cameroon Benin Senegal Togo
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 3:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Juan, I am weighted with baiting breath.....

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 6:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What a bastard!! Evil or Very Mad I wrote him half an hour ago and told him how upset I was after being detained by Paris security agents when they found $40K on me, causing me to miss my flight. He just now sent this:

lying lad wrote:
I got your mail, i was already planning to leave Nigeria now for Cotonou, but im so unfortunate to get such mail from you. This has really disorganised our plans.

How could they have taken such a beauty queen like you for terrorist. It weird my dear

Thank God you have my computer with you, you were able to send me mails, I am still in Nigeria, i was about leaving Nigeria when i decided to check my mail to be sure youwere already on your way, you promised to drop me a mail as soon as you left France. [No I didn't...] This sad incidence made me stayed back.

I cant go to the Safari Camp alone without you, You made the bookings, i dont know anything about it. I dont want to be interrogated, i will have to wait for you. I will be left alone in the camp if i go there without you. I hope you understand me.

Please let me know when you have rebooked the flight so i can be on my way asap, also let me know the flight number and the time of arrival.

I am missing

I love you so much,

Obviously he wasn't going at all. There's no way he could have traveled to Cotonou in time to meet my plane if he hadn't even left yet. I need to rip him a new one... Evil or Very Mad

Safari x 16:
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
Last Exile
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 7:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hmmm, sometimes it's as though even the smaller lads were getting wiser.

Or perhaps he has not been able to secure the money for the trip.
Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 7:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Juan Freizwidatt wrote:
Obviously he wasn't going at all. There's no way he could have traveled to Cotonou in time to meet my plane if he hadn't even left yet. I need to rip him a new one... Evil or Very Mad

Bad news... Sad

Keep in position and push ahead as planned. Take the flight to Africa as soon as you are cleared of terrorism and reschedule the meeting.

If he still doesn't turn up, tell him that you are no longer interested as you have copped of with a safari driver.

Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 4:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I can blame the weather for this screwup. We got hammered by a huge storm yesterday -- 70 mph winds and 4" of rain. I knew the power couldn't stay on very long so I opted to email my lad much earlier than I had originally intended. I wanted to write him right at the same time the plane was landing, but I didn't want to risk not being able to send it at all. It turns out I was right, the power went out shortly after my last post and didn't return until this morning....

But before it went out I got one more email off to the lad:

my character wrote:
I've been trying to sleep but I keep tossing and turning even though I'm exhausted. The time zone change has me all discombobulated. I'm also still seething with anger and disappointment over missing my flight and being stranded in an airport hotel.

But now I have a new disappointment: I can't believe you lied to me!!!! You told me you would be at the airport to meet me, now you say you hadn't even left. There's no way you could have made it in time to meet my plane if you were still in Nigeria!

Why would you do that to me???? I would have been devastated to step off the plane and not find you and Kelvin!

I'm really hurt. I thought you loved me. I went to a lot of trouble and expense to come here and now I learn that you weren't even serious about going to meet me. Now I don't know what to do. I wonder if I should just turn around and go home. Obviously you don't care about me.

I'm upset and starting to cry. This magic vacation is turning into a nightmare. All that harassment at the airport was bad enough, but finding out you lied to me is worse.

I want to go home....

I'm going to try again to sleep, I'll make a decision in the morning. You really hurt me, Jim. I can't believe you would do that to me. You are cruel.

Then the power blew out, so I couldn't do anything but sit tight and wait. This morning I found four frantic emails from the lad. Here's the first and last of them, the others were in the same vein:

my lad wrote:

I beg you my heart, please dont be upset with me, i dont meant to hurt you by my words, i am willing to meet you at the Airport, i would have even prefered to go to the 5imba 5afari Camp to wait for you, but i dont know if you paid for feeding. I dont want to starve.

I will leave immediately i get your new flight number and also the time of arrival. Please honey believe whatever i say, i am not a liar. it upset when i saw your message refering to me as a liar. I love you and really do.

My friend Kelvin is also upsent at this whole thing. We planned leaving together yesterday not until i got your message saying that you were delayed.

It wasnt my fault, i opted leaving yesterday.
Please note that i will be there with you no matter what.
My heart beats alot now
You have to make my mind be at rest now by sending me a very lovely message saying you still care about me.

my lad wrote:
I am becoming to feel the world is coming to an end, i have not gotten any mail from you, i am sure you are still angry with me. I have been online since morning waiting for you. Have you been able to book another flight to Cotonou?

Let me know the details i requested which is the flight number and time of arrival.

So the game's still on. Very Happy In a way this works out well as my lad is really worried now. He's not likely to risk blowing it the next time. (But notice that he forgot all about being sick.)

I'll write him around 11PM Paris time. My character will have spent the day walking along the Seine and thinking about things, then she had a lovely dinner at Taillevent. She was all set to turn around and go home, but after a few glasses of wine she has softened a bit and has decided to give the lad one more chance.

Safari x 16:
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 6:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Juan Freizwidatt wrote:
my lad wrote:

i would have even prefered to go to the 5imba 5afari Camp to wait for you, but i dont know if you paid for feeding. I dont want to starve.

Yes, yes Yes..!!!

Call him out on that and send him directly to camp.
Naitatingou is the nearest town.

If he wants to contact 5imba to confirm a shuttle bus collection from either Naitatingou or Parakou I would be delighted to arrange this...... Very Happy

Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 8:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Brilliant, Simba! Very Happy

The lad is getting antsy now. He just sent another email:

worried lad wrote:
Its so weird, i have not gotten any mail from you, i have been sending you mails since morning. Even if you have refused to come pick me, i still admit that you are still my darling, and you will always be till death.

If i have made any mistake, please forgive me. Please dont go back to Seattle without me, unless you want me dead.

No, not dead, just massively inconvenienced...

I just photoshopped an Air France ticket. I can't get a seat to Cotonou, they're booked solid. So after talking to Mr. Rhodes at the 5imba 5afari Camp I bought a ticket to Niamey, Niger, arriving Tuesday afternoon. I'll tell the lad he can either meet me there, or get himself to either Paitatingou or Parakou where the van can pick him up. He'll have to contact you directly for that.

Meanwhile I drafted a long email which I'll send close to midnight, Paris time. I'll tell him how sad I am, how I can't decide what to do, that I don't know if I can trust him, etc. All the things I think my character really would say. She's hurt, and she's torn. She went ahead and bought the ticket to Niamey but isn't sure she'll use it. She wants to spend another day in Paris thinking about things before deciding.

He's so worried now about losing his payday that I think there's a solid chance of getting him to move. He won't have another chance, and he knows it. Twisted Evil

Safari x 16:
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 4:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oooooooh! I hope he travels!

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Last Exile
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 5:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

mm, I hope I'm proved wrong, but I think this lad's not the kind to embark on a safari.

Last edited by Last Exile on Tue Jan 08, 2008 9:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 7:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I hope you're wrong too, Last Exile! Very Happy We'll find out tomorrow.

The lad didn't write me today. That's not really surprising since it's a Sunday, but I thought maybe he was worried enough about losing his big payday that he'd make more effort. So it's probably a bad sign. I sent him another email in the same vein as yesterday's, again dangling the carrot of big gifts. I hope it's enough to get him off his lazy ass:

my character wrote:
Dearest JIm,

I just got back to the hotel after an early dinner. I walked for hours today. It rained a bit, but that suited my gloomy mood. It was very atmospheric, almost like being in a sad movie. But I'd much rather be in happy real life.

Jim, I'm just so torn! I deliberately didn't look at my email this morning before I left the hotel. I didn't want to be influenced by anything you might say. But when I finally did log in tonight I was very, very sad not to find any message from you.

After hours of walking and thinking I had pretty much made up my mind to go to 5imba 5afari Camp on Tuesday just as I planned. After coming back to the hotel and not finding an email from you, I'm not so sure anymore.

I'm afraid you don't love me. I'm afraid you don't want me. I'm afraid you don't think I'm sexy and you don't want to make love to me. I'm just afraid you don't really care. I've put so much into coming here, and was so looking forward to two weeks in the camp. It sounded like pure heaven! But if you don't care enough to come meet me then what's the point?

I suppose I should go anyway, I bought the plane ticket and it will just go to waste if I cancel. I prepaid the camp for everything, that's not refundable so that money is gone either way. So I suppose I could go and try to have a good time. If you don't care enough to come see me I can just ask Mr. Rhodes for the name of a worthy local charity and give them the laptop and camera and watches and clothing and everything else I've been hauling around with me. There's no point in my carrying it all back to Seattle. And maybe, just maybe, I can meet some handsome man at the camp, either another visitor or maybe an employee. Surely there must be at least one single, horny man who will find me attractive enough to want to have sex! I need that desperately. I need the warmth and touch of a man.....

I guess I'm back to trying to talk myself back into going. Go to Benin or go home??? How to decide??? If I knew you loved me, if I knew absoutely for certain that you care enough about me to come to Simba Safari, then the decision would be easy. But you didn't write to me so I have to think you don't want me anymore.

Damn, I'm starting to cry again.... I spent two long days walking the streets of Paris until my feet hurt, and I thought I was finally over all that emotiopnal sturff. But now I'm sobbing so hardd I cdsan harddaly type. You hurtt me,,, JIm. I dont' knowwsa whatat to doo/@@!!!!!!!!!!!
DAMND It!''

Turning the emotional screws.... Of course, Eliza is far more effective with her telephone sobbing, but I'm hoping my email sobs have some persuasive power. Laughing

Safari x 16:
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 9:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm all wet with tears, myself here, Juan! It was very moving. Laughing

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
harrya
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 9:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If he does decide to sit on his lazy ass you will be able to rub salt in his wounds till the cows come home.

Associate

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 9:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Looks like virtual sobbing is as effective as real-life tears! Very Happy I just came back from running errands and found 5 emails from "Jim," all send close together at around 10PM Lagos time. Here are a few brief passages:

worried lad wrote:
Today is sunday, all internet connecttion here was disconnected EARLIER today, i had no where to send mails to you. Moreover, i have waited for your mail althrough yesterday. I am so sorry for everything, please forgive me, i love you and i still love you.

I want you to confirm my love for you, i will be going to Safari Camp in Cotonou to wait for you, Since you said you have paid for everything and i will be well taken care of.

Let me know if you are still coming, i will go there and wait for you. You can call Mr Rhodes to confirm if i am there or not. I am sure he wont lie to you.
Please dont go back home.
Once i get your mail, i will leave Nigeria Immediately

very worried lad wrote:
i want to show you how much i love you, i will be leaving to wait for you at the camp, please give me a number i can call you on when i arrive the camp, and also give me the number of Mr Rhodes, so i can call him when i get to Cotonou tomorrow. I wait to get the number as i will be leaving tomorrow.

Please also send an email to Mr Rhodes, and ask him to send me another e-ticket to the name of K3lvin Ife4nyi so we both can leave together.
I am waiting to hear from you the number of mr. Rhodes at the camp so he can pick me up when i get to Cotonou tomorrow.
I love you and i want you to be sure i love you, so i will wait before your arrival.

desperately worried lad wrote:
I will not be going to the Airport, i will go straight to the camp to wait for you so i can relax. Once i get the e-ticket from Mr. Rhodes tomorrow, myself and K3lvin shall leave immediately so please call him now and ask him to send it to my e-mail immediately.
I promise to leave for the camp tomorrow. Please dont go back home.

I am sure you will know how much i am willing to meet you now and how much i am wanting to f*** you all day and night. Its late here, i have to get ready for sleep so i will be able to wake up on time tomorrow and get set for the Journey. Note that if i dont get an e-ticket for k3lvin, i wont be able to leave because i dont know anywhere.
make sure i get it when i wake up tomorrow morning so i can leave before 9:00am.
Waiting for your mail,

Naturally I wrote back and told him how thrilled I am, and gave him Simba's contact information once more.

I'm keeping my fingers crosssed, but I have hopes again.... Twisted Evil

Safari x 16:
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 10:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Juan - I have just received a request from you mugu for a shuttle bus voucher for Mr Kevin Ifany.
Now I know who that is and it all makes sense...Laughing

I'll send him a voucher tomorrow and the usual spiel about shuttle bus collection from Parakou. (There really is a bus that can be caught from Lagos which takes about 7 hours)

When planning a safari, I always like to give a mugu 2 alternatives and let them choose where they fancy taking a safari to.
So if y'man doesn't fancy Parakou, we can take a special request to collect from Cotonou instead....
Its all about good customer service, and we pride ourselves on that..Very Happy

Keeping fingers crossed...

Professor So And So
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 10:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've been following this one. Good luck!!

Safari - Mr. Neill - London, England - Glasgow, Scotland - "Yu are really causing confusions between us all."
Safari - William - Accra, Ghana - Maiduguri, Nigeria
Safari - Miracle - Benin - N'Djamena, Chad - "Too much mosquitoes"
Safari - Godspower - Ghana - N'Djamena, Chad
Golden Pith - Adamu - Lagos, Nigeria - Abeche, Chad (100 days in hell) - Shocked - "SAVE ME"
pony pony Pretty Rose Suitcase Mortar 17
rumbero
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 10:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing Looks like your mugu is going to take a safari. Your letter did the trick.
It is very hard for a mugu to miss out on all the presents and the money you are willing to spend.

great job in convincing the mugu. Make sure he send you a mail before he leaves for the camp Laughing

Pith Helmet Lagos to Ghana Opus Dei Templar
Pith Helmet Nukuru to Mombasa 1,500 kms van donation
Pith Helmet Co bait with SlowFreddy Sao Tome island to Gabon Pith Helmet Lagos to Abuja Co, donation
YOUR WIFE WILL GIVE BIRTH TO A MONKEY, YOU ARE GOING TO SUFFER FROM EPILEPTIC,
LET YOUR MOTHER FUCK YOUR BEST FRIEND. LET YOUR FATHER FUCK A MAD STREET WOMAN, USELESS INTERNET FRAUDSTER. (barrister Dan )
I bet u , soon , u will be laying in a close casket ,
will make u understand that i'm a spiritual man (Makinwa the retarded mugu)
in juses name u will dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
( Makinwa)
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 11:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Juan,

I love your moving letter. I would get up and go if I got that!

I also have a fence sitting mugu, and I wrote him a moving email, but I threatened suicide....

Hopefully my many gifts and cash will work on him, and your mugu will travel, too!

Good luck!

Doc

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic