SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

What made you become a baiter?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 5:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi, I'm Connie L. and I'm addicted to crack...ummm baiting.
First it was the trophy. I needed the rush of the trophy. So many mugu promised me one, none delivered. I wanted to post one up and have Reprob8 chimpify it like he had done so many times before. All the baiters thought Reprob8 was the wizard of PhotoShop. Logging in to a baiting email account and seeing that paper clip symbol next to message that says "Send the money, we've performed the ritual" was almost better than sex. After the first few photos I was really addicted but I needed a bigger fix. A normal trophy would no longer satisfy. The signs had to be funny to a middle school student. Then came the wet tee shirts, the flux capacitors and the men in wet underwear. Shocked Now I do it for the cause. I still trophy bait because posting up a trophy may entice a potential baiter to jump in the fray like I did.

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
419weasel
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 7:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

packman wrote:
I bait cuz my wife wont let me have a pony

I got a pony! See? In my signature? And it's PINK, too! Cool

Click for lad pain. - New to the forum? Introduce yourself HERE!
Easter Egg 2012 pony Turns that frown upside down- TS
Mc Fry
<-- Official 419Eater buns awarded by Luther Blissett, bun-enabler extraordinaire.
Pith Helmet Remy D1ckson - 1,000 miles from Abidjan, Cote D'Ivoire to Lagos, Nigeria and back!

Lad Quotes
http://members.419eater.com/~419weasel/ladquotes.html
rumbero
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 9:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I bait because I like to give the mugus joy and happiness.
Nothing like converting a mugu to a new religion Laughing

Pith Helmet Lagos to Ghana Opus Dei Templar
Pith Helmet Nukuru to Mombasa 1,500 kms van donation
Pith Helmet Co bait with SlowFreddy Sao Tome island to Gabon Pith Helmet Lagos to Abuja Co, donation
YOUR WIFE WILL GIVE BIRTH TO A MONKEY, YOU ARE GOING TO SUFFER FROM EPILEPTIC,
LET YOUR MOTHER FUCK YOUR BEST FRIEND. LET YOUR FATHER FUCK A MAD STREET WOMAN, USELESS INTERNET FRAUDSTER. (barrister Dan )
I bet u , soon , u will be laying in a close casket ,
will make u understand that i'm a spiritual man (Makinwa the retarded mugu)
in juses name u will dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
( Makinwa)
thud419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 9:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Where else can you do good for the world by being evil and twisted?

Baiting suits me because I'm clever and articulate if I'm given enough time. Face to face I can be fast-talked by anyone.

I did not f**k your wife in any way -- Nike Akanbi
I don't know what else to do or do I continue filling and filling forms. -- Barr. Koloti
you has been dribbling me up and down but I will show some thing you have never seen before, I think you breath air wait and see. -- Sand Timer Barr. Cole
Cellphone x14
United States x 0.25 won from Reaper in a sucker's bet

Hello Kitty! pony Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts x several
Inspector Gadget
Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 9:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I bait because Persephone promised me ***pictures***
Apparently they are ready for collection at my local WU office.....

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

Location: Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad. - Euripides

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 11:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

<br>To get rid of the stresses of everyday living in the real world by taking them out on scumbags that deserve everything they get, apart from money that is. Oh yer, and to meet beautiful women... Very Happy

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik
YOUR GENERATION WILL ROAST IN ABSTRACT POVERTY,BASTARD IDIOT -Daniel Mensah

pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Goat
Harry Bawls
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 11:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I bait because my wife said I could.
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 12:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

...... because I want to be Batman but don't think my legs would look good in tights - so I keep my legs hidden and use my pc to fight scummers.

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 1:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

... because it was the only way I could become Lotta's Bitch without having to pay her a large amount of money. Crying or Very sad

God will see you true for all this you have done to me you bastard. - Collins Kalu
MAY THE HAND THAT TYPE ON KEYBORD BECOME STRICKEN AND TRANSMIT VIRUS TO YOU ENTIRE BODY. - Dr Linda Akeem
oh what a mess its time cabbage punks like u will be expose for trully what they are. - David Cole
Goldry Bluszco
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 1:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Why not?

pony
TheGreatOok
Catbingo

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 2:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I do it for the banana daiquiris.

"I knew rigth from the first time you sent email to me that,you are a bloody *DELETED*" - Sgt Daniel Vess
"I NO BLAME U NA DI DIRTY TOTO WEN BORN U NA IM I BLAME. CATBINGO" - Lee Wong
"I AM EQUAL TO A MENTAL RETARDED PERSON" - Alvan Ben
"You have pushed me to the wall and i will make you smell yourself i bet." - George Martins
"THE FOOL STOLE YOUR US$755, HE DOES NOT DESERVE TO LEAVE ON THE PLANET" - Jim Ovia

pony pony - for a perfect brown nosing job. Wink

pony Mortar x4
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteSkype Name
wayne
Account closed at users request

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 2:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Here's my real answer.

I stumbled onto Eater during a drunken surfing session and decided to join after reading the baits and seeing the trophy room.

I tried a few baits to see if I could get a trophy as well. I'm an intelligent person. I can get a trophy to show off as well, right?

While waiting for a Charles Soludo to talk to me on IM, I had a romance lad message me, and wouldn't let me go to bed for another hour even though it was 2am. So I decided to punish the lad as much as I could. I drove the lad totally insane for the next 3 or 4 months.

At this point I was invited to some other sites that involved the victims of romance scammers, not just the baiters. Reading their stories opened my eyes as to how much damage these scum can do. And THAT'S the reason I bait. Because of the victims and their stories. Because of the damage these people do to lives in their quest for easy money. Now I spend as much time as I can baiting scammers, helping the victims of scammers and helping teach others how to become better baiters.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 3:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Real answer.

I'm sitting at work one day in 2001 and reading one of the security bulletins. It talked about the Nigerian scam and said that the format would be the "over invoiced oil contract". It also said some foreigners in Nigeria had been murdered or disappeared while pursuing the money.

When I read that, it made me mad that they were doing it. But, I quickly got over it and moved on.

Then two months later I got one of those emails. It was from "Dan Dakova". I got mad again. I wanted to fix his wagon. I wanted to write back and string him along some. But I didn't.

More emails came. The formats started varying. I found myself wanting to bait them, but I figured I'd best not. I didn't know then that there was such a thing as a community of scambaiters.

The emails kept coming. Finally, I decided to do some research. I discovered Scamorama. I discovered Alex Kerensky's message board. I realized that I wasn't alone in wanting to fix some wagons, so to speak. I lurked, read baits, and finally took the plunge in September 2003.

Life hasn't been the same since.

"On the 21st of April 2001, my client? His wife and their three children were involved in a plane crash of Union Transport Africans Flight Boeing 727 in Cotonou, Benin Republic on the December 26,2003" Barrister Olorunshogo Williams, 25 October 2004.

"I am in reciept of your mail,i want you to know that you are really getting on my nerves." Burt Hardley, Wellkang International, 20 November 2007

"Please worry, we have already advice the FBI and they don't need to call you. They are very brianliant and intelident. They will get you soon. " Mr. Paul Rogers, Global Medical Equipment, 20 November 2007

As of 26 February 2009, $2,231,983.53 of fake checks and money orders have been intercepted and removed from circulation.
Capella
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 4:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Im just here for the chicks jump_4_joy

But seriously my mother was scammed out of her life savings and more when I was a kid, so I think its about time the tables are turned and I do whatever i can Very Happy
bearkat419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 5:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I first learned of scambaiting from "Ebola Monkey Man" which I am sure you are familiar with. This led me into my own adventures in scambaiting and eventually to this site Cool

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 5:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I was on a cheerleading site and got accidently logged on here

He jokes, thats from the film Evolution

ChainYanker
Collecting TShirts the Hard Way

Location: Shouting "Fire!" in crowded theaters across America

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 6:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

419weasel wrote:
packman wrote:
I bait cuz my wife wont let me have a pony

I got a pony! See? In my signature? And it's PINK, too! Cool

I wanna pink pony! Crying or Very sad

FEMALE

"This deal does not have anything to do with religion because we are talking about $10.150 million us dollars" -Bangu Mali

"YOUR DEATH IS AT HAND HENCE YOU LEARNT HOW TO DOUBLE CROSS OTHER GUYMAN KEEP IT ON AND WATCH OUT" -Don Jack

"why is it that you dont believed that the unicorn is avaialabe" -Victoria Smith

"i have seen that you are not financially capable to handle this great opportunity maturedly" -Muhammad Bla1se

Earned a pony, earned a bun, still not sure what they mean --> pony
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 7:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I used to sell a lot of musical equipment online. Inevitably, I would get an email within hours of posting offering me $5,000 for my $1,000 amp. I used to just mess with them- very primitive stuff compared to the organization of this site's baiters. I showed the guys at work some of our email exchanges. They thought they were funny.

Then, one of my friends at work saw Eater on a webpage and sent me the link, because he knew how I liked to torture the scammers. I began reading some of Shiver's baits. The first time I read a safari bait, I was hooked. That's what made me join- knowing that I could waste their time on a scale like that. It was just incredible to me. As I learned more I found out that there is much more to it than getting trophies and such. But the safaris got me going. So, that's sort of why (like Connie's post says about trophy baiting) I try to specialize in that area. I hope that maybe I could encourage others to join or go for safaris.

Connie was bang on about the addiction level though. It does start out small. In my case, my first safari was from Ghana to Burkina Faso. However, I just wanted to continue and make them more and more miserable. Once you start, it is like heroin. You have to have more. But what satisfied you before, no longer does.

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 7:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I like teasing people Smile , i.e. motivating them to do things they normally would not do.
Teachers do the same.

I read Shiver�s baits and thought that�s the funniest thing on the internet. I liked the idea of actimg as a victim to criminals to make them waste time and energy. Still remember how much I laughed when I read about Ahmed Sadiq, the tatoo lad. Then came Scamorama, the Football 419 baits and Frank Rizzo...read them like a book.

Until a few months ago I was very hesitant to do it myself. I�m actually more a bait-reader.

So you see, I have no earnest background. It came out of the wish to be entertained regularly, at first I read baits with the regularity other people need their daily soap. Hasn�t changed much since, only that it takes more time and I am gradually getting deeper into it, which gives the fun a meaning.

A lot of my motivation is nothing but pure vanity. To see that my own limited school English is enough to play 14 characters on one lad who believes every one of them.
And it is the joy of exchanging modalities with more experienced baiters around here, which is the main reason why I�m in the forum. That part is as in any other hobby taken seriously.

Safari Dan the lotto man, ARK mugu wedding
Safari Dennis the hitman, co-bait w/ Murry Guru
Safari Zake (w/ SH, SL & Craig)
Safari x 5 Modeling Mugu Meeting, w/ mewing_ghecko & Otterfan & SSC
Safari x 2 another MMM w/ SH
Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013

Last edited by FrumpyBB on Fri Jan 04, 2008 7:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
The Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 7:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This site was linked in the comments on a Fark thread I was reading. I clicked the rest is history.

That is how I came here. I started baiting for the sport. Wanted a trophy, safari etc. I don't get the high from them that others get, I like to ABUSE the lads.... insult scripts, straight baits that just take FOREVER and end in abuse, etc. I don't have the time for the involved stuff that many of you do.

Maybe later this year when work calms down a bit?

YOU ARE A CHILD OF SATAN WITH YOUR HUNGRY DIRTY BODY ,TUNDER FIRE YOU BIG HEAD IDIOT !!! HA HA HA HA HA

IS THIS HOW YOU DECIDED TO TREAT US AFTER ALL WE WENT THROUGH?YOU MADE US TRAVELLED TO ABUJA AND INDEBTED US.

"Cursed is your mother that gave birth to a family-disgrace like you. Cursed is your father he could not control his lust for anything under skate"

"hey u crakhead motherf*cking nitwit, from the way u express the cockamamy sh*t that ur dumb brain is made up of it's so obvious that u never really made it past elementary school but anywayz dogs don't have to go to school afterall."

Pith Helmet (Lagos to Abuja)
Netherlands China Canada x2 United Kingdom Spain Ivory Coast Germany

Hello Kitty! <---in lieu of a brownie. TS
Mortar x8
Duckmeister
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 7:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My OH has been a member for over a year and I got tired of hearing about 'look what this Baiter's doing '.
So, I joined (recently) got myself a 'lad', & a mentor.
Now the OH is suggesting I try the Romance baiting (hmmmm - trying to tell me something?) Smile
Brad Bateman
Phone lad undertaker

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 8:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dark winter nights .....

And Lotta occasionally sends me one of TSN's cookies Wink

"see hen if una wan gba person look mail ok i dey use this mail dey kill person... you won die now?" - Smith Peter
Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone xBulk! (Mass burials available on request)
Knock down a Phone Lad's door today - see www.phonelads.com - and add to the 15600 already busted!
Jolly Roger
Hekate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 10:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Because I need an outlet for the sadistic side of my nature, that won't bring the police to my door. Or because I was fed up being inundated with scam mails, and wanted a bit of revenge. The truth is a bit of both! Twisted Evil

We have on our programms according to the lay down rules to pay the Asians mostly the indians and malasians now and after that it may change. Rev. James Ucheomma

do you really think that i am just a stupid man like you,listen for the veru last time if i did'nt see XXXX after 24 hours you will heat your self.. [love scammer Chucks]

IT'S NOT I LOOKING FOR WORK.GOD FORBID.I CAN BE IN AN OCEAN AND WASH MY HEAD WITH MY SPIT. THANKS AND GOD BLESS.
MARK DOUGLAS.

United Kingdom France 2 x Netherlands
Cellphone
Safari See SP's Irish Safari!
Mortar x14
Golden Pith

Click here to support 419Eater.com
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 12:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Finally, there is somewhere in this world that I can be mean if I want to, get by with it and it's for a good cause. Very Happy

Plus, I have all these mates! Cool

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
The Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 12:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh and to add to my answer, it was because I heard there was Corona here.... Wink

YOU ARE A CHILD OF SATAN WITH YOUR HUNGRY DIRTY BODY ,TUNDER FIRE YOU BIG HEAD IDIOT !!! HA HA HA HA HA

IS THIS HOW YOU DECIDED TO TREAT US AFTER ALL WE WENT THROUGH?YOU MADE US TRAVELLED TO ABUJA AND INDEBTED US.

"Cursed is your mother that gave birth to a family-disgrace like you. Cursed is your father he could not control his lust for anything under skate"

"hey u crakhead motherf*cking nitwit, from the way u express the cockamamy sh*t that ur dumb brain is made up of it's so obvious that u never really made it past elementary school but anywayz dogs don't have to go to school afterall."

Pith Helmet (Lagos to Abuja)
Netherlands China Canada x2 United Kingdom Spain Ivory Coast Germany

Hello Kitty! <---in lieu of a brownie. TS
Mortar x8
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic