SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Very annoyed cheque lad!!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
arranblonde
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 8:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

well you just be safe out there. I hear there are some real nasty people who beat up homeless people for a dodgy cheque or easy cash Very Happy
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 8:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@arranblonde - Yeah, I know. And there are crazy hitmen out there, too.
I'm playing it safe, this time. I'm going along with whatever he says. I hope he will enjoy my reply:
Quote:
raymond,

does this mean you have accepted my apology? have you forgiven me?
well, after buying this piece of sh*t rust bucket of a vehicle, i still actually have about 3,000 left to my name, since i got a paycheck today. i am still unable to afford an apartment, so i am still living in my car. let me know what the next step you want to take will be. thanks,
Wayne
Very Happy Gee, I sure hope my New Year's Resolution lasts! I'm being really good to him now. Very Happy

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 1:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Some little birdie told me he was going to say this:
Quote:
How much do you have with you
becasue you must tell me so i can help you

I replied:
Quote:
aymond,
I already told you. about 3,000. hold on and i'll count it now.
3,125, ok? now what?

I knew he wanted 96% of it, the greedy little lad:
Quote:
OK wayne
can you go to any western Union and send 3000$?
You will cover the rest of your debt if you can do so
then one minute later, he comes back with his generous offer, and explanation of his magnanomous nature...hehehe
Quote:
I will erase and pay up the rest of the bill myself and also assist you because you have proof yourself guilty and worthy
This line made me crack up! Oh, thank you Ray, for your generousity! Laughing

EDIT: Update! Ray seems to be in a very generous (i.e. desperate for cash) mood tonight, as he caught up to me on Google Chat:
Quote:
Raymond: Hello
Are you there ?
me: yes but just for a bit. the library is closing soon,
Raymond: ok
try to loot this site
www.westernunion.com
and find the one closer to you may be you can go there and send the money
me: ok.
me: hey, could i ask a big favor of you?
Raymond: yes
go on
ask me
me: can i pay you 2500, instead of 3000, because i don/t paid for two weeks, and i can't live on only 125 for the next two weeks.
Raymond: Hmmm, go and pay it and make sure you pay for the Western Union Taxes from the one you have
I am being very generous and kind to you because i can feel what you are going through over there and i am going to make sure i try my best to help you
me: great. i sure appreciate it,
Raymond: good
so have you gotten a location to use in sending the money ?
me: well, i'll have to look through the list, then try to find the one closest. i just moved here a little while ago, and i'm not too familiar with the area.
please do,
this is the information you are going to need in sending the money
Receivers Name: Miss Leanda Lockhart
please make sure you write it down
where are you now may be i can help to locate a closer location or can you try and ask anybody in the Library for a closer Western Union location ?
me: not sure the street address, but i will have someone here help me, thanks ray.
Raymond: You are always welcome and please make sure you spend the one you have with you wisely and dont go aroud drinking again
The welfare of our workers means a lot to us.... and also Please i will love to get the information you used in sending the money and the MTCN soon
so i can pick it up here
I will be expecting this from you
Senders Name
Senders Location
Amount in Pounds
MTCN
me: what is mtcn?
Raymond: it will be giving to you in the Western Union
me: and what money is pounds/dollars, do i need to know that?
Raymond: the money will be in pounds.. converted here
you will tell them to pay us here in Pounds
me: oh, ok
Raymond: so will you go soon and when should i be expecting the MTCN ? and the information ?
me: well, i have to work in the morning, and tonight i have to find somewhere to sleep where the cops and hooker won't wake me up, banging on my door. i'll do it as soon as i can,
Raymond: Please try to do it soon and get back to me
Please be careful
me: ok. gotta go now.
Raymond: please i will be expecting the information in 30min
me: not sure if i can do it then. can't get back to you today. i will have no internet. libnrary is closing now. they just asked me to finish up here.
Raymond: you can get it to me from a Cyber cafe
please locate any cyber cafe to send it
I will surely appreciate it if you can do do
me: i will look for one, but i'm not sure where they are. bye for now
take good care of your self
Bye
me: bye

I'm glad he's so concerned about his workers. Very Happy

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Safari Issac to Chad
justicebdone
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 2:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I feel so bad Crying or Very sad He hasnt emailed me in a week. Ohhh well I will try a different character to get bac in the game. I so miss being the company police. Twisted Evil

F****** d*** motherf***** if you really sent the f****** money why don't you send the f****** control number at once cos I don't really have the time to f*** around with you anymore....you messed up my own Chritsmas too. Nathan "The Potty Mouth" Hitman

If you dont know you are now the Company Police. The Annoyed Check Lad

BACK the ATTACK
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 2:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^Maybe he thought you were corrupt? Smile

Safari Issac to Chad
justicebdone
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 2:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^SH^^

You owe me a keyboard, Laughing . That caught me off guard. Thanks, laughs have been in short supply as of late.

F****** d*** motherf***** if you really sent the f****** money why don't you send the f****** control number at once cos I don't really have the time to f*** around with you anymore....you messed up my own Chritsmas too. Nathan "The Potty Mouth" Hitman

BACK the ATTACK
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 3:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ justicebedone - hehehe I happen to have two extra ones here, for that very reason... Just make sure your new character is honest in their business dealings. Raymond doesn't take to kindly to corrupt people like himself. i have learned my lesson with him, I just hope I can stay away from bars... Very Happy

Safari Issac to Chad
hamilton18
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 3:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am a newbie and thought that I'd give this chump a try and guess what - he replied.The only thing that concerns me is that it appears so many others(419ers) are on to him as well - is he really that thick or just greedy? Laughing

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 4:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't think raymond will mind, at all...he is a greedy little lad.
Just don't call him Raymondo, (as that is my name for him when I am drinking and angry at him.) He dropped lots of us baiters, but that's no reason not to have another go at him. Welcome to Eater! Very Happy

Safari Issac to Chad
jxd
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 4:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Are we trying to... completely destroy this man?

Sounds like fun. Wink

"I was brought up in a motherless babies home"

"I have the Consignment Code here with me which I will send to you and without this Code no Human Being can open that Box"

pony pony EmailParser pony pony
Ponies taste like cyanide and happiness.
music man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 4:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@JBD

Don't worry. Just mail him and ask for an update. He'll come running is my guess ( especially as so many magas aren't sending him money)

My latest to Ray

Quote:
i have been down the Western Union office and retreived the money, seeing as you seem to think that I am "playing games" with you.

I am going to spend it on reducing me outstanding bills. I'll take my chances with you!

I have to say though, that having talked to you on the phone a while ago , I don't think that I will have too much trouble ripping your pimply head off and shitting in the hole!!

You have my address- better recruit some friends to help you.

Gene

And if you do decide to take your chances with me can you let me know in advance so that I can get some nice tea and cakes in for you and your army.

Lets see what he has to say to that!! Very Happy

Switzerland x2 Netherlands x2 Filipino flag United States x104 United Kingdom x213 Portugal x4 Spain x20 Belgium x4 Canada Hong Kong Italy x2 x1 France x2 Russia x2 Luxembourg Australia x2 Sweden x2 Czech Republic x2 Mortar x13

You will rot in jail.watch your back- any shadow could be mine ! YOU ARE VERY EASY TO TRACK IN YOU NEIGHBOURHOOD ! DRUNKARD AND A SCUMBAG LIKE YOU!
mike lawrence (cheque scammer)

Go fuck your dead parents asshole!!!How can a deaf fool make clean money..The money that you have will never be spent on anything reasonable.
So fuck off..dont reply me again until the cops get your stinking ass...
Lyord Melson- cheque scammer
$4.002million and £214K in fake cheques taken out of circulation. (updated May 2009)
phantom_duker
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 5:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm in! Did this once before with a lad in "London" who wanted to buy my boat in Texas. We corresponded via email for months, and then he sent me a check. He kept prodding me to cash the check (naturally it was for more than the boat), and wire him the difference. I strung him along and finally told him I couldn't cash it because it was counterfeit. After that, I spammed his email account and never heard from him again.
arranblonde
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 7:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

6 e-mails in and we still haven't got past the "complete the application form" stage. My character just can't get the hang of using scammers ... or should that be scanners? ummm.

From me:

Quote:
I've just called my nephew and he's explained it all to me. Apparently I
need something called a scammer, which will turn the paper into a
photograph which I can send by e-mail. The problem is that I don't have
a scammer, I only have a printer - and a computer of course.

Its lucky that I've posted the full application form to you in India.

He's not letting go though ....

Quote:
thanks so much,
please make sure you get a scanner or take it to a computer house scan then send it to me asap

I have the terrible feeling that I'm not going to understand what a Computer house scan is ....
justicebdone
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 8:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^MM^^

If that email you sent him doesnt get me back in as the company police, I dont know what will. Twisted Evil I love it.

BACK the ATTACK
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 2:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ phantom_duker - Welcome to the bait, and to eater! It's always nice to have another baiter here, and on my little scummy friend, Ray.
Or, is that scammy friend?? If he sees your name on Google Chat in Gmail, he may interrupt you, so if you don't want him to see you online, change the Settings in Chat. Well, Ray will bug the crap out of you for the cash, once you "have" the check, but he sometimes can be an understanding employer. hehehe This just in from him:
Quote:
Wayne

I am dismayed to see that you are yet to provide the MTCN
hehehe Well, how could I get there? That hooker just kept on banging on my car, and asking me for company, food, money...and I'm working overtime today so i can repay Raymond for the money I've spent.
hehehe Very Happy

Safari Issac to Chad
justicebdone
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 9:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^MM^^

You ROCK, I am back in and he seems to be very unhappy with you. Laughing Also, he bit on the stolen laptops so I may get a chance to use PD. Twisted Evil

^^SH^^

You just keep up with your payments to James, my calender is full right now Wink

BACK the ATTACK
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 3:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I didn't make it to the WU office, and for a damn good reason, too! Very Happy
[quote
dear raymond,

i'm real sorry about not getting the the mtcn to you. my boss on this temporary job that i'm working asked me to work overtime, and pick up a double shift. i couldn't say no, first because i need the money for an apartment, and two because if i didn't do it he probably would have fired me or given my job to someone else and i wouldn't get as much work as i need to survive. my boss invited me over to watch nfl football today at his house, so i'm going over there. i could use some more brownie points with him. it will be great because my favorite team, the new york giants are playing the bucs of tampa bay. i'm really sure that the giants will kick the living crap out of the bucs and cover the spread. i sure hope they do. i have a little side bet going on the game, and winning that might pull me a little farther out of the hole i've sunken into. i've invested quite a chunk of cash on the game. say a little prayer for the giants to win the game, raymond.
'm really counting on it.
regards,
wayne[/quote] I hope he gets this message, and watches to game with me! hehehe Laughing

Safari Issac to Chad
Last Exile
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 5:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

And of course, you'll lose the bet...

ha ha ha ha ha.
justicebdone
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 8:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just posted over in General Chat this same question but, as it pertains to this thread I wanted to add it here.
James would like the laptops that I stole from SC's house, after my little meeting with his character Wink , mailed to:

Quote:
MR FISHER
67 RIVERDALE ROAD,ERITH KENT
DA8 1PU
UNITED KINGDOM

I am trying to ascertain if this is a real address, also if it belongs to a real life lad or possible victim of our idiot check lad. The best case scenario would be another baiter from this forum using that address. Any help would be appreciated.

BACK the ATTACK
music man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 9:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@JBD

The address is pukka. I will do some research tomorrow and see if I can find out who's living there.

Having spoken to Raymond, and received a lot of mails from him, I wouldn't be too surprised if its not him living there ( or a friend/family). He writes like he is used to speaking "English" English ( if you know what i mean!)

Switzerland x2 Netherlands x2 Filipino flag United States x104 United Kingdom x213 Portugal x4 Spain x20 Belgium x4 Canada Hong Kong Italy x2 x1 France x2 Russia x2 Luxembourg Australia x2 Sweden x2 Czech Republic x2 Mortar x13

You will rot in jail.watch your back- any shadow could be mine ! YOU ARE VERY EASY TO TRACK IN YOU NEIGHBOURHOOD ! DRUNKARD AND A SCUMBAG LIKE YOU!
mike lawrence (cheque scammer)

Go fuck your dead parents asshole!!!How can a deaf fool make clean money..The money that you have will never be spent on anything reasonable.
So fuck off..dont reply me again until the cops get your stinking ass...
Lyord Melson- cheque scammer
$4.002million and £214K in fake cheques taken out of circulation. (updated May 2009)
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 9:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

EDIT: ray and I had a little chat before the game:

Whoo! Hoo! The Giants won, and covered the spread! Now, I have another $3,000 bucks in my pocket! Time to party! I hope there is no booze around there! Very Happy
Quote:
Raymond: u there
me: yeah, what up?
Raymond: i saw ur email
so when are you going to send the money ?>
me: maybe tomorrow
Sent at 12:27 PM on Sunday
Raymond: please Wayna
i will be glad if you can do so
Sent at 12:28 PM on Sunday
me: we'll see. i sure hope the giants win. are you going to watch the game?
Sent at 12:29 PM on Sunday
Raymond: i have many assignment to fix
may be later
me: where are you now, raymond? in the usa? can you get to see it?
Sent at 12:32 PM on Sunday
Raymond: I am In the UK
me: the game starts in about a half an hour. my boss, some more of his friends, and i are cooking up some chicken wings at his house right now,
do they show football in the uk?
Raymond: lol
it depends on the TV channel
me: oh, ok.
Sent at 12:34 PM on Sunday
me: well, i have to go soon, ray. pray for the giants, as i have alot of dough riding on this game. ok?
Sent at 12:37 PM on Sunday
Raymond: you will win
Amen
me: thanks for that prayer, ray, but you better pray for the next three hours.
Raymond: lol
me: it's not that funny, ray. if i lose, i could be really f'd here.
Raymond: you will not loose
stop betting
its not good
Sent at 12:42 PM on Sunday
me: it's too late for that now, ray. the bet is in. i think it's a sure bet, and i'm pretty desperate to get off of the streets and into an apartment. it's not safe sleeping in a car.
Sent at 12:43 PM on Sunday
RE-EDIT: for language

Safari Issac to Chad
justicebdone
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 3:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^MM^^

Thanks, I have to figure out where I am going with the laptop delivery.

^^SH^^

You make sure you hold onto that money that you won . . . there is a big mean guy out there working for a company . . . well that's what I hear anyway Wink

BACK the ATTACK
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 3:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@justicebedone - Glad to hear you are back on the force. Let me know when Ray gives the word to track me down. I think a nice fancy trip to Hawaii this time of year would be nice. Cool

Safari Issac to Chad
phantom_duker
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 6:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ray's been stonewalling me by insisting on a completed employment application. I sent hime the following email:

Quote:
Me:
I called corporate headquarters at +91 22 4034 9999, and got the number for the human resources department fax machine. I then faxed the employment application to them. Please check your faxes and confirm to me that you have received it.

Quote:
Ray:
Thanks so much for the reply
I will check it and moreover, i want you to know that soonest may be today or tomorrow you will be receive a call containning the check processing

I think I've been hired! He can't deny that I sent it because he has no way of knowing.
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 6:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@phantom_duker - An employment application, eh? He must be starting to get very picky about his new hires. hehehe I wonder why he feels that way? Welcome aboard, and batten down the hatches! Very Happy

Safari Issac to Chad
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic