SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

A new scam or just a replay of an old one?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Hawkeyewon
419Eater is my life

Location: between Rocky and Bullwinkle, but closer to Bob Clampett! ;^)

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 5:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi fellow baiters, Happy Gnu Year, and here we go again..

It's been a while since I've been on here, but Lookie what I got in the mail today, from Canada...?

The Klein School District *see check scan below* (in Texas) is a legit place and they're onto this new scam already... No need to call them, I already did. Call Mr Spencer and waste his time/money. He doesn't even know his offer has already expired. LOL... Goferit... Smile

Just wondering if anyone else has something from the same place?

"I don't have transportation, I only have a car
I will be able to manage a truck if I have one."
"know it's me that's on my knees swallowing"
www.scammers-exposed.com
www.romancescam.com
419weasel
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 7:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That is a very long running lottery scam. They send you a stolen check and have you cash it and send them the money Western Union or some other money transfer service. Of course, the check comes back fake/stolen and the person who cashed it is held responsible for it, not the scammers. Do the scammers a disservice and turn that in to the postal inspector, please.

EDIT: Also, you should censor that account information off of the bottom of that check and write "fake" on it. :-s

EDIT2: <strike>Oh boy! A toll free lad number!</strike> Dangit! It LOOKED like a toll free until I read it again. Embarassed

Click for lad pain. - New to the forum? Introduce yourself HERE!
Easter Egg 2012 pony Turns that frown upside down- TS
Mc Fry
<-- Official 419Eater buns awarded by Luther Blissett, bun-enabler extraordinaire.
Pith Helmet Remy D1ckson - 1,000 miles from Abidjan, Cote D'Ivoire to Lagos, Nigeria and back!

Lad Quotes
http://members.419eater.com/~419weasel/ladquotes.html

Last edited by 419weasel on Fri Jan 04, 2008 8:33 am; edited 1 time in total
lotta
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 7:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes please obliterate the account information on the check and write fake on it.

Nigeria bank kills South Africa Netherlands Netherlands United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Spain Spain United Arab Emirates
star star
Mortar Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mc Fry

Alan James Watson (AKA Bi Gal, AKA Big Al, AKA De Master Yoda) -2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 "Doos of the year" award winner

Frederick Fokker:
"I am giving you about a month to get your act together, i am cutting you and the eater a bit of slack"
Dec 11, 2007

Elton Purple Flower Black Ribbon Flying Monkey
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 8:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Hawkeyewon - Lotto Lads are kinda my 'bete noire' and baiting speciality, and I've never seen it worked like that.

That's specially evil, as any family under severe financial pressure receiving a cheque out of the blue is going to find it hard to resist the temptation, not realising that it's a trap that will turn their misery into a nightmare. Evil or Very Mad

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
viereinsneun
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 9:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hawkeyewon, you should reduce the width on the last two images to 600 pixels, also.
Hawkeyewon
419Eater is my life

Location: between Rocky and Bullwinkle, but closer to Bob Clampett! ;^)

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 4:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The phone numbers are active, so if anyone wants to pester them, call 1-819-701-6552 or 1-819-580-0839. A male voice sometimes can't decide whether he's Daniel or John, and a female doesn't know what to do, other than give the phone to the male. LOL... Feel free to phone-bomb them like crazy today. Twisted Evil

"I don't have transportation, I only have a car
I will be able to manage a truck if I have one."
"know it's me that's on my knees swallowing"
www.scammers-exposed.com
www.romancescam.com
LaBrea
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 5:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey, I won $70,000 too!
Just talked with "Daniel", and he confirmed it!
I guess a lot of people get the same confirmation number.....Wink

All I have to do is deposit the check in my bank account, call him back, and the "Sponsors" will give me instructions on where to send "their money" to collect "my money".
It took me a while to figger this out, because I'm confused and asked him a lot of questions, and he finally relegated me to his hold queue... Sad

Hope he prepaid for a lot of phone minutes...

"Sir I sworn an oath as a legal luminary to defend your cause in all ramification from the armpit of the law" - Barr. W4k4r4 Iss4c
pony pony pony Mortar x6 Closed lad accounts x25
Click here to help your lad miss his scam quota
Buster Hyman
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 2:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This is only my second post here so I apologize in advance if I'm breaking protocol. (yes I know, did a lot of reading and I already posted requesting a mentor)

Both numbers are on a Canadian based mobile phone network called Fido (source; search on l o c a l c a l l i n g g u i d e .com using area code and prefix).

Both numbers can be flooded. Text messages can be sent by visiting f i d o.ca.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic