SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

What made you become a baiter?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Final Boss
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 8:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I bait because its fun and rewarding to know i am wasting scumbags time.

f you ever mail me again i will go straight to the police and trust me theyll get you.-joshua manvell
packman
Elite Baiter

Location: In his own little world but it's ok, they know him there.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 8:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I bait cuz my wife wont let me have a pony
kleindoofy
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 8:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The wild parties and the loose women. Cool
Eliza_Doolittle
"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 8:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I wanted to have something to talk about while I wait around here and click links - waiting to see KD in his underwear.

*******still waiting.....

vLad's ebay auction states "Wonderful seller! Thinks "out of the box" to get item to you."
<br>
starstar Ghana Easter Egg 2013

Vcamera <a href="http://www.youtube.com/user/MrsRobinson419"> Click to see the videos Ed sent me.</a><br>
<A href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/index.html"> Eliza's lad quotes, photos, and audio files</a>
Mortar x12
*this sig icon has been censored* <br><a href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/809104_ML.pdf" > click here</a> for a Bank Account Transfer Form.
Golden Pith
Rodus
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 8:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The excellent salary, best job I've had. Large amounts of fun and the fact that I know whilst I'm baiting a real vic isn't being scammed help too.

u can keep sending money to Gomer and leave me alone - Agent Smith cracks up

Pith Helmet Lou1s Mar1on - Lagos to Accra (satellite IP) - "so, what i need to do to get out of these place?"
Sand Timer - 18 mths: Louis

starstar

The*Catb1ngo Hotel*
*My Church*

pony pony pony Nurse Nastys Audi TT Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mortar x23 Closed lad accounts
Tsnerd
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 8:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I do it for the cookies.

Fakers: many, many, lots; an SSL and a couple of Resellers.
Mortar x 6
AH, AH, AH! Two little !
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 8:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I do it for the crumbs from those cookies.

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
packman
Elite Baiter

Location: In his own little world but it's ok, they know him there.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 8:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey nobody told me there were cookies
Mugatu
** Retired **

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 8:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Started purely as a bit of fun. I saw the trophies and wanted one.

Then I got into baiting and after maybe 2 months I didn't worry about the trophies anymore. The longer you stick around, the more ways you learn to cause excrutiating pain for lads. That's why I'm still here.

pony pony - because you deserve them! Mortar x19 Closed lad accounts Nigeria Nigeria United States United States Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Malaysia Cellphone Cellphone
Thinking of using phone modalities? Attend the 419eater university on audio baiting.

"They made me to understand you are a Fraud Star" - Ikenna.
"I like traveling very much, it is so exciting and interesting to see foreign countries. but I have never been to foreign countries." - Marina.
"I will have you now I am highly reputable businness magnet." - Pam Doh
"Sorry,i do not know you are all that: a destitute and nuts" - Ben Chris
Mr Otto
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 8:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Out of sheer boredom!

-First of all,I observed from the beginning that everything I did provokes you which I have never experienced in my life.

-As for me I have a strong Christian upbringing which thought me to �do unto others as you want them to do unto you� which is the golden rule. my only worry is if my 50% share is safe with you not after we have secured the fund in your possession you will now change on me.

-I am not afraid of death hence I know where I am going. I know that I am going to be in the bosom of the Lord.

-I am pleading to you to forgive me because if there is not quarrel, there will be no forgiveness.

-Be careful with their e-mails so that your parcel will not be in danger with their evil planes.
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 8:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mostly out of curiosity. I wanted to see how much the lads would do for a buck.

Safari<i>"i have arrive safe in namibia"</i> - Tony Kalabi - The Road to the Skeleton Coast
Safari<i>"he is in aswan"</i> - Larry Ken - The Road to Abu Sunbul
Safari The Road to the Hot Zone</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=89779" target="_blank"> The Making of a TWAT</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=100535" target="_blank"> The Second Coming of TWAT</a>
Golden Pith Mortar x17
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 8:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Only Tsnerd gets the cookies. SP gets the crumbs. The rest of us have to starve.

By the way, I knew this thread would be full of smarty pants answers before I started reading. Laughing

I lurked for a while, enjoyed the psychological torture of criminals and decided to try it myself. I also became addicted to Eater itself because of the aforementioned smarty pants. Wink

Mod comment: Never let it be said that I am not a benevolent Mod.

Cookie crumbs for everyone!

TS

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
wayne
Account closed at users request

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 8:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Because I'm evil and sadistic, and needed an outlet for my frustrations that wouldn't call the police on me. It's that or drown kittens, and the guy in the pet shop was getting suspicious.

*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 9:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

To make the Lads sea to riches a little bit stormy
leeuwen
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 10:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

When I was in High School I was known as the guy that could succesfully dodge any deadline. I have been corrupting attachments waaay before I was scambaiting, to buy me a couple of hours on a deadline XD
*I even scratched discs that I handed in as assignments to make sure they wouldn't be readable*

Now I'm a couple of years in uni I can't do that stuff anymore, so after finding this site I thought it was time to torture some lads instead of teacher Twisted Evil

"IM STILL SLEEPING IN STREET WITH HEAVY CILD HERE AND I CONTACT YOU THROUGH NET
FROM THE MONEY I BEG FROM ETHIOPIA EOPLE FROM STREET. PLEASE IM WEAK AND TIRES OF LIVING WITH OUT HELP. "
windypops
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 10:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've forgotten. Confused

If it's LADS you want. GoTo: http://www.yopmail.com/
and sign in with either ladmail or kentbrockman
OxygenDeprived
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 11:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Because human resources won't let me harrass my coworkers, so I had to take it out on someone! Very Happy Just kidding, they get an equal dose too!

Safari N4ncy & Yeb0ah - Accra to Abidjan | Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Barrister Stone Sand Timer 13+ months
PD Results: Safari x18
AS Results: Safari x4
Closed lad accounts x 15
Mortar x 3
Cellphone x 56 Easter Egg 2013
United Kingdom 138 sites killed
Chibuike
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 11:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Because I can never find a date for the prom and the lads are always readily available. Wink

pony pony pony <--I got ponies! Wahhooo!
Otterfan
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 11:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Because I only get stagefright when I'm on a real stage.

"I have to sale something now to be able to drink water." -- Alice Idris on safari in Cotonou
"why did you waste my time like this why." -- US Army Captain William D Swenson
Hello Kitty! <--TS certified.

Easter Egg
ParaNoid
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 12:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I will only take a job that has good benefits and this one tops all of the others!

OR

I heard that politics is Hollywood for ugly people and I see baiting as acting for ... wait, that won't work out well no matter how I complete the sentence... Laughing

I love the creativity that goes into baits and I want to be creative and Dale Carnige said if you want to be successful, hang out with successful people! yeah, that's it... Smile

packman wrote:
Didja know that you can get a pony here? A PPPP tm, so you are in the correct place... Cool

EDITED 2x One so I didn't double post and One because I spelled packman wrong... Embarassed

pony pony Closed lad accounts Goat Goat Goat Goat Sand Timer Easter Egg Easter 2015
Mortar x 4 <b>Looking for a Mentor? Click here</b>

"If I get mad at you, please just understand me. I am just being ParaNoid because I love you so much." - unknown

Visit www.scamwarners.com
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 12:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I got involved initially to help a friend who was about to be scammed.

I found out what I needed to know and I educated him on scams preventing him from becoming a victim and learning a lot myself about this strange new number that I hadn't heard of before.

By that stage it was too late, I had seen a whole new world to explore and I wanted a part of it.

Now I am driven by a few things,

Helping my fellow baiters to become scammer punishment machines where I can and learning from others to improve my own skills.

Helping to prevent victims where I can

Causing my own share of pain to scammers

Lastly, as noble a cause as the other things are, I do of course bait because its fun

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.
nomex419v2
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 12:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

What's a baiter?

V1.0 Thu Nov 20, 2003 6:32 pm to Tue Jan 01, 2008 7:15 pm
V2.0 Tue Jan 01, 2008 7:15 pm to present
ChainYanker
Collecting TShirts the Hard Way

Location: Shouting "Fire!" in crowded theaters across America

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 1:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^Someone who wastes scammers' time by writing them back. The people on this site, in other words.

My story is a bit long and complicated:

1. Chf Adams sends me a NoK e-mail. Actually, it was a bit different than your average NoK- he claimed the (Asian) guy who died really was a long-lost relative.

2. My very first actual honest-to-God (so to speak) Nigerian scam! How exciting!

3. I decide to have a little fun with Chf. While Googling "419",I notice 419eater. I read the letters archive, and e-mail all my friends the "Busted!" bait.

4. I compose an over-the-top letter to Chf, based on the fact that he addressed me as "friend". Unsuprisingly, he fails to write back.

5. I register on Eater to ask for advice. I am told to seriously tone things down.

6. I send a toned-down e-mail to Chf. He responds.

7. Chf's e-mail is reported and taken down.

8. I've already psyched myself and my friends about the tremendous fun I'm going to have. So I pick a letter out of the Surplus Letters forum, and try again.

9. I get hooked. "Hello, my name is ChainYanker and I'm a baitaholic..."

FEMALE

"This deal does not have anything to do with religion because we are talking about $10.150 million us dollars" -Bangu Mali

"YOUR DEATH IS AT HAND HENCE YOU LEARNT HOW TO DOUBLE CROSS OTHER GUYMAN KEEP IT ON AND WATCH OUT" -Don Jack

"why is it that you dont believed that the unicorn is avaialabe" -Victoria Smith

"i have seen that you are not financially capable to handle this great opportunity maturedly" -Muhammad Bla1se

Earned a pony, earned a bun, still not sure what they mean --> pony
rootuser
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 1:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ That's the people working with fishermen. They prepare the bait that the fisherman uses to catch the fish. Thus they are also called fishermen's friends...

I came here because on another forum somebody linked this site (actually the trophy-room) after somebody reported he had been scammed. And since I have a wildly blooming world of painful and/or weird fantasies (burning chainsaws...) I thought this might be a good way to make some to waste some of the time I actually don't have...

"This is what i sent to them am not with any money to go back to nigeria pls help."

United Kingdom (0.25 go to fake_buster)

Safari x4 Wole A.: Akure, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, Akure, Nigeria to Tanguieta, Benin (both with Thomas-the-Tank and Simba), Akure, Nigeria to Kano, Nigeria (with TtT and OD), Akure, Nigeria to Abidjan, Cote d'Ivoire (with TtT)

Mortar

pony pony
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteMSN MessengerSkype Name
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 2:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

packman wrote:

Me too, but it's not my wife. It's my cat. He's gets jealous of real pink ponies, but I can play with them here. Very Happy

Plus, I think I'm a little twisted?

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic