SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

These guys just make my day!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
NewbBaiter-someday Master
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 3:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So I am baiting this poor man dying of cancer, and have been in contact with his lawyer and a very nice woman from the bank. It is so nice of those two to go down to the hospital and work from his computer so he can see what is going on... Very Happy

I love my lads! They sure know how to pick me up when I am at work!

*Insert pissed off lad comment here* (coming soon!)
Captain Pike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 4:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^ Lemme guess.....esophogal cancer? There's been a lot of that going around lately.

It's nice to see new folks come forward to join the baiting ranks!

Now don't forget to ask for ID cards from the bank lady and lawyer....and the lawyer's law license. Wait until you're a few weeks into it.

"On the 21st of April 2001, my client? His wife and their three children were involved in a plane crash of Union Transport Africans Flight Boeing 727 in Cotonou, Benin Republic on the December 26,2003" Barrister Olorunshogo Williams, 25 October 2004.

"I am in reciept of your mail,i want you to know that you are really getting on my nerves." Burt Hardley, Wellkang International, 20 November 2007

"Please worry, we have already advice the FBI and they don't need to call you. They are very brianliant and intelident. They will get you soon. " Mr. Paul Rogers, Global Medical Equipment, 20 November 2007

As of 26 February 2009, $2,231,983.53 of fake checks and money orders have been intercepted and removed from circulation.
D11
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 5:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

heres another laugh for you:

Quote:
Thanks for you mail and God bless you, your are vary right because there is a lot of fraud and scams but I have send my international passport that is to show you that am real, am at 37 military hospital in Accra Ghana west Africa, if you care you call the doctor named Dr Kiki with this number 00233274434828 since I can not speak because of my trout.

Oh and whys it funny?

Because the lad was suffering from:
Quote:
Thanks for your mail, Is God almighty who instructed me to donate out the fund to you to helping the less privileged once in your country build of church and motherless homes,that is my promise to God.
I donated out the fund to you to see if God will care my illness, all the legal document will be send to you when I show your willingness, now you are needed to send your contact information�s so that I can instruct my lawyer to forward it to the bank so that you can open up communication with them before my hole in heart operations take by next week.

Ive heard of "my heart was in my mouth" but until i read that one lads responses i had thought it was just an old wives saying.

I make software that drives lads crazy. Thats my revenge on lads. (it all helps)

this transaction is 100 percent risk/hitch free - bobo

why no pay me - abum bello
because the cops will know it was you - me
ok this is good - abum bello
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 5:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

According to this one strokes are contagious. Shocked

Quote:
i suffered stroke and recently, my Doctor told my family members that I may not live up to eight months from now because of the excess lost of blood and weight that I have surfered in the cause of flushing the virious from my system.

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 5:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think this was one of my favorite lad ailments:
Quote:
I am a deaf and suffering from a long time cancer of the breast which also affected my brain

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
Last Exile
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 5:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My, my...

that such treasures of medical wisdom goes unnoticed by the Pharmaceutical establishment!!!!

I wonder the origin and genealogy of their medical knowledge, though!!!!
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 5:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I can not speak because of my trout.
hehehe Laughing
Have you ever tried to talk with a fish in your mouth? I think some lads have...there must be a pic around here somewhere....

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 6:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The trout thing is hilarious.

Here's another gem from a lad who was supposedly waiting at the airport for me (he wasn't):
Quote:
i still love you,but the stress and what i faced in the airport on your promised arrival day,cause a lot of malaria to my body,though am getting better and still promise to love you from now on and forever more

Apparently, being stressed out causes malaria. Laughing

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 6:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

yeah, because when you don't show up, they start hyperventilating. this action produces mucho carbon dioxide from their lungs, and the skeeters home right in on them. Very Happy

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Safari Issac to Chad
NewbBaiter-someday Master
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 6:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am trying to help Mr. Phillip Elle get his late father's money out of the bank and he sent me photos of himself today. The strangest thing though, the files were named "Morris's Picture". Maybe his name is Phillip Morris? haha.

I am indeed having a grand time. And my footballer dreamer is filling out lots of forms and sending me high-res scans one at a time, usually about 20 minutes apart, which hopefully means that is all he is working on!

*Insert pissed off lad comment here* (coming soon!)
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 7:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sounds like you are having fun! Fantastic! My lads are being lazy right now. I may have to pick up a couple more in surplus and have a go at em.

Safari Issac to Chad
Cachuma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 9:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

On the topic of medical conditions, I've noticed a lot of FEMALE lads lately complaining of....<drum roll....> "prostrate cancer".

So it's either a cancer that forces the patient to lie in a prostrate position (or maybe results from lying in a prostrate position?) OR these are hermaphrodites - with cancer in the male half of their anatomy.

I'm waiting for the onslaught of MALE lads with ovarian cancer!

Closed lad accounts x15 Malaysia X1 United Kingdom X1

Hello Kitty! <---TS certified.
irishemigrant
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 11:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ TY for the idea Cachuma, both my widows have a new affliction their husbands died from before leaving them all that insurance money

I wonder how long it will take before it's picked up and used

http://www.scamwarners.com/ For when you want to remember why we bait

Goodbye Mike (Paranoid) Friend, confidant, partner. Till we meet again.
Personal Message From The Axeman
Easter Egg 2012 pony pony <-- Because you have earned them. Wink Goat Goat Golden Goat Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts a few x 13
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic