SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

How do I get it back?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Harry Bawls
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 6:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Seems like forever since I posted here. It all started when I went to night shift late last year. After getting back on days, it seemed like I no longer had time for baiting. I used to spend lots of hours on it, but it seems like I don't have time to do it anymore. What the hell happened? More importantly, how do I get the bug back? I guess a trip to "Surplus letters" and dive back in........

Any suggestions?
JMRazor
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 7:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I went through a similar spell recently when I was just too busy and all the problems with the bot attacks just kept me off Eater, and hence baiting (although the 2 do not need to go together necessarily).

Anyway, I decided to focus on quality vs. quantity. Pick lads who seem especially annoying and then go after them with a vengeance. I'm also not baiting with an eye towards publishing the baits anymore. Just personal satisfaction. Keeping up with the "Joneses" on Eater can be daunting. Wink

____________________________ pony Pretty Prancing Pink Pony Master pony _____________________________

Tattoo Tattoo Tattoo
Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x 43
Mortar x 16
Sand Timer x 3
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 7:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I find the easiest way is to just do as JM said- pick one or two lads and really invest some time with them. Don't worry about trying to bait a million lads. Keep it simple. I find that helps prevent burnout as well.

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
kleindoofy
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 7:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Harry Bawls wrote:
... how do I get the bug back? ... Any suggestions?

Yeah, go kick your son in the rear. Laughing
JoeTam
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 8:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Due to numerous health troubles, I' ve take a break of sorts. And what a pleasant comment from KD. Siggy material.

I went to bank. they call police, why you do this to me? I canntsend you anything now.
Goat dog
Mugatu
** Retired **

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 8:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

We all have to take a break sometimes Harry, I have a 4 month enforced one coming up fairly soon. Crying or Very sad

Nice to see you back. Grab a lad or two and you'll be bitten again before you know it!

pony pony - because you deserve them! Mortar x19 Closed lad accounts Nigeria Nigeria United States United States Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Malaysia Cellphone Cellphone
Thinking of using phone modalities? Attend the 419eater university on audio baiting.

"They made me to understand you are a Fraud Star" - Ikenna.
"I like traveling very much, it is so exciting and interesting to see foreign countries. but I have never been to foreign countries." - Marina.
"I will have you now I am highly reputable businness magnet." - Pam Doh
"Sorry,i do not know you are all that: a destitute and nuts" - Ben Chris
The Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 8:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I go through spurts with real life getting in the way too. I find what gets me back into it is to send $100 to a lad and then realize I was scammed... no wait... not right...

I find what gets me back into it is to go over to Scamwarners and read some of the stories people post there.

I also take the opposite approach, bait a ton at a time and don't invest too much time in any of them. I can just toss of a quick e-mail to a lad from the blackberry while I am on the exercise bike if it is a simple bait. If it is too complex the berry is not good for that.

Since my 08 resolution is to get in better shape I'll be spending a lot of time on the bike, hence more time baiting. It works out for everyone... well except the lads Wink

YOU ARE A CHILD OF SATAN WITH YOUR HUNGRY DIRTY BODY ,TUNDER FIRE YOU BIG HEAD IDIOT !!! HA HA HA HA HA

IS THIS HOW YOU DECIDED TO TREAT US AFTER ALL WE WENT THROUGH?YOU MADE US TRAVELLED TO ABUJA AND INDEBTED US.

"Cursed is your mother that gave birth to a family-disgrace like you. Cursed is your father he could not control his lust for anything under skate"

"hey u crakhead motherf*cking nitwit, from the way u express the cockamamy sh*t that ur dumb brain is made up of it's so obvious that u never really made it past elementary school but anywayz dogs don't have to go to school afterall."

Pith Helmet (Lagos to Abuja)
Netherlands China Canada x2 United Kingdom Spain Ivory Coast Germany

Hello Kitty! <---in lieu of a brownie. TS
Mortar x8
kubis
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 9:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I also take the opposite approach, bait a ton at a time and don't invest too much time

I agree, use less effort bait as many as you can, little is more
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 9:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome back HB!

You'll jump right in with no troubles.

Yes, kick your son! Laughing

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 11:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Harry. I've missed you but its great to see you back. Shift changes suck more than jet lag. You need two things. Strong coffee and eager lads. I've been drinking less coffee lately but making it twice as strong. It helps with the shorter nights. As far as lads go, it may be time to restock those guestbooks if you are not on the shuttle.

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
Radden
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 11:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

HEY! all this talk about kicking me is a bannable offense! Everyone knows that I like to be tied up with tight leather and strapped to the bed before any kinky kicking takes place.

Quote:
More importantly, how do I get the bug back?

Drink more.
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 12:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

How about if we tell you that we've added whole new contests, new feats of daring, brand new ways to get tatoos, free giveaways, and losts more parties!!?? Would that convince you to start rebaiting? No?

Well, then, the heck with you! hehehe Very Happy

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 2:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Harry! Welcome back! Very Happy

Habits, its all about habits. You got out of the habit of baiting. It will come back. When you have baited a lad for a long time it's annoying to think about starting a whole new bait from scratch. Finding the energy is hard. So, my recommendation to you is to jump in on someone else's bait that's already at the lad is well-hooked stage. Wink I'm sure plenty of people around here would be glad to have you join in. (There's the busy bee bait, the Faxxx forum, etc.)

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
nomex419v2
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 5:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Harry, after taking a leave of absence I am back too, although I think mine was a bit longer.
Start with a goal, give yourself X emails to get the lad to give you some kind of pic, make a game of the game. Then go for a safari of some type, shorter, for a goal, is better, but the longer the more interesting. See if you can get the lad to travel 100k, then 250k, etc, till he lands at Dulles/Miday/LAX to get arrested.

If that doesn't work, then beat the son by all means. Wink

V1.0 Thu Nov 20, 2003 6:32 pm to Tue Jan 01, 2008 7:15 pm
V2.0 Tue Jan 01, 2008 7:15 pm to present
lotta
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 5:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nooooooooo don't beat Radden Crying or Very sad

It's good to see you back Harry. Why not get back into it with a good old love bait? Very Happy

Nigeria bank kills South Africa Netherlands Netherlands United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Spain Spain United Arab Emirates
star star
Mortar Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mc Fry

Alan James Watson (AKA Bi Gal, AKA Big Al, AKA De Master Yoda) -2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 "Doos of the year" award winner

Frederick Fokker:
"I am giving you about a month to get your act together, i am cutting you and the eater a bit of slack"
Dec 11, 2007

Elton Purple Flower Black Ribbon Flying Monkey

Last edited by lotta on Thu Jan 03, 2008 5:38 am; edited 1 time in total
nomex419v2
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 5:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Did I say beat? Dang, I meant bait the son.

V1.0 Thu Nov 20, 2003 6:32 pm to Tue Jan 01, 2008 7:15 pm
V2.0 Tue Jan 01, 2008 7:15 pm to present
PRS Girly Girl
Will Post for Food

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 6:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome back Harry. It's like riding a bike. Just hop on, start pedaling and it will all come back to you.

I am also going to suggest a joint bait. If a "good old love bait" sound appealing, there is a new stickie in the Love Bait section that may be helpful.

"Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea." Robert A. Heinlein

Mortar x3
Pith Helmet Banjul, The Gambia to Dakar, Senegal and back. 0usman C4mar4
Harry Bawls
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 1:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

OK then.......it's all sorted.

1- Beat Radden
2- Look for a love bait
3- Beat Radden
4- Jump right back in
5- Beat Radden

Thanks for all the replies. Now I feel like I never left. I only have one last question.........How did Lotta and PRSGG survive without my stunning good looks and terribly funny replies on here?

@Lotta, I'm sorry but the overwhelming majority of respondents wanted Radden's butt kicked, so I had no choice.
spot

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 2:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome back Harry ...you owe me a game of skype backgammon

read up on the mentors and get yourself a sticky Smile

JMRazor
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 2:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes, please beat Radden. Wink

____________________________ pony Pretty Prancing Pink Pony Master pony _____________________________

Tattoo Tattoo Tattoo
Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x 43
Mortar x 16
Sand Timer x 3
Harry Bawls
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 2:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^ Perhaps as my mentor you can teach me new ways to accomplish the beating? Cool
packman
Elite Baiter

Location: In his own little world but it's ok, they know him there.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 3:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh oh now i know im going to have to get a new avitar mine looks to much like Radden's and i dont went to get beat by mistake Laughing .. welcome back Harry
PRS Girly Girl
Will Post for Food

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 5:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Harry Bawls wrote:
How did Lotta and PRSGG survive without my stunning good looks and terribly funny replies on here?

Isn't it your stunning funny looks and terribly good replies? Wink
While I can't speak for Lotta, I somehow managed to survive by getting engaged to three lads. Alas, two of them have recently ran away screaming which shows they are not complete idiots.

"Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea." Robert A. Heinlein

Mortar x3
Pith Helmet Banjul, The Gambia to Dakar, Senegal and back. 0usman C4mar4
Radden
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 9:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Pffffff he couldn't even hurt a fly if he hit it his hardest, I am not scared nor impressed by the incredibly weak strength he possesses
ParaNoid
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 12:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome back HB, I have been advised against beating the kids because they are the ones who will choose my nursing home! Shocked

@ everyone, JM is the one who kept me connected during the attack. Thanks mate and welcome back.

Jump in with Fxxxx there is room and it'll warm your heart! Twisted Evil

pony pony Closed lad accounts Goat Goat Goat Goat Sand Timer Easter Egg Easter 2015
Mortar x 4 <b>Looking for a Mentor? Click here</b>

"If I get mad at you, please just understand me. I am just being ParaNoid because I love you so much." - unknown

Visit www.scamwarners.com
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic