SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

"Two Midgets-One Donkey"

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
wittyusername
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 3:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Just started this one, lets see how far I can take it.
(Ass you'll notice, I tend to write in their style sub-broken English, seems to make them much more comfortable.) Personal fictitious name and info xxxx'ed due to ongoing goodness.
Personal notes in red.
----------
fromMichael Awo <[email protected]>
[email protected],

dateJan 2, 2008 4:23 AM
subjectHappy New Yaer....xxxx
mailed-byhotmail.com

Barrister Michael Awo.
Clifford Associate & Solicitors
36, churchill Avenue off Bullevard.
Lome,Togo.
West Africa.

Dear xxxx,

Formally, I ought not to have contacted you through this medium (email) but have no choice at this moment. Please take this proposal very seriously !

I am Barrister Michael Awo, a solicitor at law, personal attorney to enginner P.O.xxxx, (USED SAME LAST NAME AS "MY" LAST NAME) a national Of your country, who used to work with Shell Development Company in Lome Togo. Here in after shall be referred to as my client. On the 21st of April 2000, my client, his wife and their only daughter were involved in a car accident along Nouvissi express Road. All occupants of the vehicle unfortunately lost there lives. Since then I have made several enquiries to your embassy here to locate any of my clients extended relatives, this has also proved unsuccessful.

After these several unsuccessful attempts, I decided to track his last name over the Internet, to locate any member of his family hence I contacted you. I have contacted you to assist in repartrating the fund valued at US$20.5 million left behind by my client before it gets confisicated or declared unserviceable by the Security Finance Firm where this huge amount were deposited. The said Security Finance Company has issued me a notice to provide the next of kin or have his account confisicated within the next twenty one official working days.

Since I have been unsuccesfull in locating the relatives for over 2years now, I seek the consent to present you as the next of kin to the deceased since you have the same last names, so that the proceeds of this account can be paid to you.Therefore, on receipt of your positive response, we shall then discuss the sharing ratio and modalities for transfer. I have all necessary information and legal documents needed to back you up for claim.

All I require from you is your honest cooperation to enable us see this transaction through. I guarantee that this will be executed under legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law. Please get in touch with me for more details.

Best regards.

Barrister Michael Awo.

----------

fromxxxx <xxxx@gmail.com.com>
[email protected],

Mr. Awo. I am much interested in this your business proposal. This is potential to help improve my company. Please further let me know.

xxxx, CEO
"Two Midgets-One Donkey"� Media Productions.

----------

toxxxx <xxxx@gmail.com>,

dateJan 2, 2008 12:30 PM
subjectDetails/call me for discussion...... xxxx
mailed-byhotmail.com

Dear xxxx,

Thanks for your prompt respond.As regards to this project, below are the steps which shall enable us to work together in one brotherly love and trust in other to achieve this fund.

Your obligations:

1. You will stand as the living relation to late ENGR. Peter O'Brain xxxx ("MY" LAST NAME),
2. You will apply for the release of this fund as the next of kin by completion and submission of an application form to the Finance institute holding the fund for processing and approval
3. You will provide an account number where this fund will be swift transfer.
4. After you might have sent the application and received approval from the financial institute holding the money, you will then fly down to my country in other to sign some necessary documents which shall enable the management to release this fund into your bank account.

My obligations.

1. As a legal practitioner, I will stand as your legal representative here.
2. I will first register you with the finance Institute as the legitimate next of kin to my late client in other to obtain application form which I will send to you for completion and submission back to them.
3. Finishing with this, I will then proceed to various Governmental Sectors here in other to obtain all necessary legal papers which shall legally qualify you as the next of kin.All this papers will enable the Institution to approve you as the next of kin and have the fund release to you.
4. Both of us will take care of any expenses which the Management might request in other to release the fund to you.

Finally, to enable us take the first step ,which is to register you with them as the legitimate next of kin, I will like you to send down your contact details below;
Contact address (Company or residence) ,Company name, profession, telephone
/fax number ,age ,matital status etc.Once I receive this, I will then register you with the Company and obtain an application form which I will send to you for completion and submission back to them in request for the release of this fund to you as the next of kin.

If you would not mind, call me on the receipt of this message for discussion.Remember we shall establish trust and love by exchanging our identity.So on the receipt of the above requested information, I will provide you with my international passport and certificate of qualification as a legal practitioner in this country.

Call me for discussion.

Regards,
Mr.Michael Awo
Tel: 00228-9311-852.

----------

fromxxxx <xxxx@gmail.com>
toMichael Awo <[email protected]>,

dateJan 2, 2008 2:52 PM
subjectRe: Details/call me for discussion...... xxxx
mailed-bygmail.com

Dear Mr. Awo. As you know, there are many false people out now that lie to steal from you. I would like to see copy of any document with your name, to see that you are true person. This I would like to see before I submit to you my personal information. Thank you.

Best regards

xxxx, CEO
"Two Midgets-One Donkey"� Media Productions.
----------

toxxxx <xxxx@gmail.com>,

dateJan 2, 2008 3:54 PM
subjectAttache Identities....xxxx
mailed-byhotmail.com

Dear Leonid Tolstoy,

Thank you for your urgent respond.

Review below attache my International Passport and Certificate of Qualification and get back to me with your contact informations.

Call me on the receipt of the attachement for confirmation.

Regards,
Barr Awo.
Tel: +228-9311-852.

----------

dateJan 2, 2008 5:50 PM
subjectRe: Attache Identities....xxxx
mailed-bygmail.com

Im sorry, I did not see any attache to your last email. Are you sure you sent the correct files?

Regards,

xxxx, CEO
"Two Midgets-One Donkey"� Media Productions
----------

To be continued...

UPDATED
xxxx@gmail.com,

dateJan 3, 2008 3:31 AM
subjectAttache Identities Resend....xxxx
mailed-byhotmail.com

Dear xxxx,

Thank you for your urgent respond.

Sorry if you did not receive my Identities which I sent to you yesterday, So I have resend it to you. call me for confirmation.

Regards,
Barr Michael.

----------

dateJan 3, 2008 3:55 AM
subjectRe: Attache Identities Resend....xxxx
mailed-bygmail.com

Thank you much. I know now you are real and I can put my trust in you. Please let me know what information I need to provide you to go forward with our business.

Regards,

xxxx, CEO
----------

toxxxx <xxxx@gmail.com>,

dateJan 3, 2008 4:04 AM
subjectStep....xxxx
mailed-byhotmail.com

hide details 4:04 AM (38 minutes ago) Reply

Dear xxxx,

Thank you for your understand, two cannot work without understanding each other. I also thank you for putting your trust on me now, I assure you that you will never regret ever knowning me.

To enable us take the first step ,which is to register you with them as the legitimate next of kin, I will like you to send down your contact details below;

Contact address (Company or residence) ,Company name, profession, telephone /fax number ,age ,matital status.

Once I receive this, I will then register you with the Company and obtain an application form which I will send to you for completion and submission back to them in request for the release of this fund to you as the next of kin.

Regards,
Barr Michael.

----------

dateJan 3, 2008 4:42 AM
subjectRe: Step....xxxx
mailed-bygmail.com

My contact information is as follows:

Company Address:

xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx

Company Name:

Two Midgets and One Donkey Media Productions Incorporated.

Profession:

Adult Entertainment Industry

This is my company communication number. You can send both phone messages and fax messages to this number.

xxx-xxx-xxxx

Age, Marital Status:

36 years old, Single.

I look forward to further communication from you, as my new dear business partner.

xxxx, CEO

----------

Perhaps I jumped the gun at posting this bait. I know its boring now, but donkey-midget goodness is just around the corner.

UPDATED

toxxxx <xxxx@gmail.com>,

dateJan 3, 2008 5:22 AM
subjectApplication form....xxxx
mailed-byhotmail.com

Dear xxxx,

I have received your information's and have registered you with the Security Company and obtain application form, you will print the form out fill with pen and email to the Security Company through the below email address of the processing manager:

[email protected] or [email protected]

call me as soon as you send the application to the Security Company for more information.

Regards,
Barr Michael.

----------

toxxxx <xxxx@gmail.com>,

dateJan 4, 2008 3:53 AM
subjectConfirm the receipt of the application form....xxxxmailed-byhotmail.com

Dear xxxx,

Confirm the receipt of the application form and let me know if you have email it to the Security Company.

Urgent.

Regards,
Barr Awo.
----------

dateJan 4, 2008 10:07 PM
subjectRe: Confirm the receipt of the application form....xxxx
mailed-bygmail.com

I have received the application, have filled out, and have emailed it to the security company email provided.

----------

toxxxx <xxxx@gmail.com>,

dateJan 5, 2008 3:24 AM
subjectResend the application....xxxx
mailed-byhotmail.com

Dear xxxx,

Thank you for your confirmation. After going through your message, I called the processing Manager of the Security Company to confirm from him if they receive your application, and he said they did not receive any application from you.

So to avoid delay, you are advice to resend the application form to them and also send a copy of the application to me, so I will physically present it to them in case if they did not receive it again.

Below is their two email were you need to send the form. [email protected] or [email protected]

Resend it very urgent and also send a copy to me and rember to send your International Passport to me for Idetification.

Regards,
Barr Awo.

----------

dateJan 5, 2008 3:58 AM
subjectRe: Resend the application....xxxx
mailed-bygmail.com

Dear Mr. Awo. I am afraid I do not hold a passport as I have never traveled to outside the United States. I would be happy to apply for one to continue this transaction, however the process takes between 4 and 6 weeks to get my passport. Please advise me on to what I should do. Regards.
-xxxx.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic