SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Unite Nations Compensation To Scammed Victims.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Last Exile
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 2:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

How can these lads be so cheeky. The mail originates from Nigeria, Terra is a Spanish ISP who offers free mail aswell:

Subject: UNITED NATIONS COMPENSATION TO SCAMMED VICTIMS
Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2007 09:32:29 +0100

THE UNITED NATIONS FOUNDATION In Conjunction with the International Monetary Fund OCHRE,
Dalais Wilson, CH 1211 Geneva 10, Switzerland
Senior Human Rights Officer and International Payment Department

Kind Attn: Beneficiary with African and Europe Countries *

Sequel to the meeting we have with all the African country leaders regards to all the payment been owed by the African continent, the Chairman African Union (AU) has made it known to all the beneficiaries been owed by African via contract, inheritance, during his recent interview with British broadcasting co-operation (BBC) that all the debt been owed by the Africans should be paid to them via AU account with the supervision of the International monitoring fund unit London UK, which you happened to be one of them.

The formal payment officer that has been handling your payment before have been instructed to hands up from you payment due to the petitions and complain we have been receiving from all parts of the world against African countries the way they are delaying their beneficiaries fund. Some petitions we received made it known to us that some beneficiaries have loose all they have achieve in the life time due to the way Africans are asking them to pay one charge or the other in regards of their payment.

Be inform that UNITED NATIONS FOUNDATION out of the total sum of $1,000,000,000 to compensation all SCAM VICTIMS to have there normal live again. The UNITED NATIONS have agreed to compensate you with the sum of US$1,800,000 this includes every foreign contractors that may have not received their contract sum.

You are advice to stop any further communication outside this office The Standard Chartered Bank in Nigeria which the officer in-charge is Diran Olojo contact information email: [email protected] for you own good. Please contact (Diran Olojo) immediately for the collection of your Check / International Bank Draft to enable you confirm your payment in your account without further delay, he is the only authorized officer in International Monitoring Fund Unit African Annex to handle and witness your payment, any other further communication you have out side his office is at your own risk, and you are advice to stop making any further payment to any one without Diran Olojo notice because he is the only authorize officer with International Monitoring Fund Unit African Annex via African Union (AU) reserve account under United Nations ! Payment gazette...

We apologies to you and your company or family for what it might has cost you in the past without receiving your payment upon the charges and taxes you have paid before.

Get back to us immediately you confirmed your payment in your account to enable us close your payment file with us.

Best Regards

Frej Fenniche, Senior
Human Rights Officer United Nations
Switzerland
419weasel
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 3:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

There is nothing these lads won't do to scam money. Evil or Very Mad

Click for lad pain. - New to the forum? Introduce yourself HERE!
Easter Egg 2012 pony Turns that frown upside down- TS
Mc Fry
<-- Official 419Eater buns awarded by Luther Blissett, bun-enabler extraordinaire.
Pith Helmet Remy D1ckson - 1,000 miles from Abidjan, Cote D'Ivoire to Lagos, Nigeria and back!

Lad Quotes
http://members.419eater.com/~419weasel/ladquotes.html
packman
Elite Baiter

Location: In his own little world but it's ok, they know him there.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 4:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

DAMN how low can they get. rescamming people they have allready scammed under the guse of the UN. making people think there going to get there money back and i know a lot of those people may not have been able to aford that in the first place thinking it could be a way to help them out of their problems. and what happens? assholes take there money .. and them take it again when the gyped one think they are getting help. THAT FROST MY SHORTS. I JUST WANT TO GET MY HANDS AROUND THEIR GREASIE LITTLE PIPE CLEANER NECK AND CHOKE THE LIVING SHIT OUT OF THEM. CUT OFF THERE BALLS AND FEED THEM TO THEM AND SO THEY CANT REPODUCE OK ok im done ranting now ill go back to my corner and shut up. Embarassed
Last Exile
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 4:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hmmm, why don't we simply answer as potential victims...

I'm going to be a 14 year old child whose blind dad was scammed of all his money, better still, a 14 year old motherless child who forged his father's signature.. will they bend that low?
irishemigrant
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 4:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Short answer?

YES

Have fun, bait safe,

http://www.scamwarners.com/ For when you want to remember why we bait

Goodbye Mike (Paranoid) Friend, confidant, partner. Till we meet again.
Personal Message From The Axeman
Easter Egg 2012 pony pony <-- Because you have earned them. Wink Goat Goat Golden Goat Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts a few x 13
kubis
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 5:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wonder how this scam works?if you have been a victim of the low lifes you wouldnt be daft to send any more money.would you!!
Tsnerd
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 5:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Recovery scams are quite effective.

If they didn't work, lads wouldn't run them.

Fakers: many, many, lots; an SSL and a couple of Resellers.
Mortar x 6
AH, AH, AH! Two little !
Last Exile
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 5:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have already sent a mail to my lad. I will update when he answers.
4X1X9
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 5:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ kubis

It isn't really case of being stupid. Think about it your in debt becasue some scammer has taken all your money and you don't earn enough to get out of the mess you find yourself in. Your desperate, then, out of the blue some "angel" comes and claims they can get your money back and in the process erase all the embarrasment you feel at being conned. At this point a victim is really in need of quick money and ready to believe anyone who will sell them that dream.

You will have to munch the statistics of the transfer so I can give to them - Mr. James Hessom Hessom

If not that you only hide behind computer and be playing prawns with us - Benny Clifford

Pith Helmet France - Luxembourg

Closed lad accounts x26 - 2012 Closed lad accounts x258 - 2013
Closed lad accounts x263 - 2014 Closed lad accounts x160 - 2015
Closed lad accounts x204 & x1 - 2016
Closed lad accounts x177 - 2017 Closed lad accounts x81 - 2018
Closed lad accounts x85 - 2019 Closed lad accounts x9 -2020
(Grand Total Closed lad accounts 1,262) Golden Pig
mr. mugu
Lazy Bum

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 2:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Guys, this is real. I've been talking to Koffi Anan for several months now about this. Very Happy Apparently the lad is unaware that Koffi is no longer the SecGen, but heaven's forbid I tell him that. Besides, my baiting character has had a relationship with Koffi in the past and wants his personal attention over this.

"I don�t know if you intention is to run away with my sweat." - George Dunant
"stop writting me piece of sh*t mother f**ker. you want a story, I will give you a story about your scam master George" - Newsm*ker
"QUICKLY DO THE GIRL MARY WANT TO DIE IN OUR NECK" - Ecowas bank
pony
kubis
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 8:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[quote]Recovery scams are quite effective.[quote]
When is money asked for and why?
Cachuma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 8:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@kubis: there are a number of modalities the scammers use to get money in recovery scams. Often it's the same type of thing used in any other scam - you have to pay "security" or "insurance" or "demurrage" or shipping or some other bullshit fee to get your "check".

Recovery scams just show how disgusting scammers are. They will often send recovery scams to victims they just robbed of almost their last penny - so they can squeeze that VERY last penny (and those of their family and friends) out of them as well. Evil or Very Mad

Closed lad accounts x15 Malaysia X1 United Kingdom X1

Hello Kitty! <---TS certified.
Peanut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 9:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I was just surprised at the SUM they are offering.

$1 million?

I received the same e-mail only just today. Reply sent.

Sand TimerSafariSafari(Lagos-Benin City-Lagos-Kano-Maiduguri-Lagos-Calabar): ~2,696 miles,stranded for 11 days: "I am very grateful that you have turned me into a tourist,international espionage and adventurer." ~Desmond and Churchill

Please i am advicing you to comply with the bank so that they will tranfered this fun into your account. ~Rosemary

U.S. Passport Application - 50 Pages of Fun

The Peanut Gallery - Artwork Baits "DO YOU KNOW THAT SECURITY PHOTOS IS AGAINST HUMANITY , CAN YOU TELL A RESPONSIBLE MAN TO BE CARRYING IN FISH ON THE HEAD TO TAKE A PHOTO. CAN YOU DO THAT?" - Mr. Ferguson
kubis
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 9:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am sorry but any one who was duped in the first place and expects that sort of compensation deserves all they get
Peanut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 10:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Careful, Kubis, your ignorance is showing.

This place is ripe with stories about victims who are neither dumb or greedy. Just tricked. While you may find it hard to believe, there are plenty of normal, educated people out there that are taken in - and then turn desperate in an attempt to get their lives back on track.

Personally I don't think ANYONE deserves to be scammed. Ever. Do you really think so?

Edit: Some links you might find helpful

� SA Cops, Interpol probe murder: http://www.news24.com/News24/South_Africa/News/0,,2-7-1442_1641875,00.html

� Authorities Investigate Online �Hitman� Scams: http://www.cnn.com/2007/US/06/18/lothian.cybercrime/index.html

� Phony Solider E-mail Scam: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/19798168/

� Suicide of Internet Scam Victim: http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/cambridgeshire/3444307.stm

� The Perfect Mark: How a Massachusetts psychotherapist fell for a Nigerian e-mail scam http://www.newyorker.com/archive/2006/05/15/060515fa_fact

� Terrorists Grow Fat on E-mail Scams http://www.theregister.co.uk/2004/09/28/terrorist_email_scams/

� Scamster grandmother jailed for seven years
http://www.nzherald.co.nz/section/1/story.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=10126123

� 419ers take Aussie financial advisor for AU$1m http://www.securityfocus.com/news/9753

� Real Victim Correspondence: http://www.theregister.co.uk/2004/07/09/419_scam_anatomy/

� Psychology of a Victim http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/living/2003929929_scams08.html

And our own sister site: http://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=17

Sand TimerSafariSafari(Lagos-Benin City-Lagos-Kano-Maiduguri-Lagos-Calabar): ~2,696 miles,stranded for 11 days: "I am very grateful that you have turned me into a tourist,international espionage and adventurer." ~Desmond and Churchill

Please i am advicing you to comply with the bank so that they will tranfered this fun into your account. ~Rosemary

The Peanut Gallery - Artwork Baits "DO YOU KNOW THAT SECURITY PHOTOS IS AGAINST HUMANITY , CAN YOU TELL A RESPONSIBLE MAN TO BE CARRYING IN FISH ON THE HEAD TO TAKE A PHOTO. CAN YOU DO THAT?" - Mr. Ferguson

Last edited by Peanut on Wed Jan 02, 2008 11:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
kubis
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 11:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[quote]Careful, Kubis, your ignorance is showing. [/quot
In what respect?
Peanut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 11:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ignorance meaning that you seem uninformed about the realities of victims out there. That doesn't make you an ignorant PERSON - you just appear uninformed. It's easy to fall into the trap of assuming all victims are just greedy or dumb, but it turns out that's very far from the truth.

kubis
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 11:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Please understand I am 100% against the scammers,but I cant get my head around any one getting caught again for that sum of money
Cachuma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 11:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@kubris - I understand that it can be easy to start to feel some contempt for victims. Believe me, after you've been doing this for a while and encountered enough victims, it can make you start to feel cynical. Especially when it seems like a vic would have to be REALLY boneheaded to have been taken in by what seems (to us) as such an OBVIOUS scam.

But if you allow that cynicism and contempt for vics to take over, then you will find that scambaiting is far less satisfying. Keep in mind that the primary reason we are (or should be) doing this is to stop people from getting scammed. If you start to not care about the people you are doing this for, then you may find it hard to drum up the motivation to keep doing it. (Unless you are simply one of those folks who gets a charge out of being sadistic, and finds scambaiting to be an opportunity to practice sadism in a "socially acceptable" venue...this is NOT me.)

Another thing to consider is who some of these victims are. Many of them are elderly people who are 1) not very sophisticated about the workings of the modern world, 2) very trusting, and 3) possibly in the early stages of loss of cognitive abilities. I have a hard time feeling contempt for these people. They are true victims. You will also find victims who are mildy mentally challenged, or in some other way cognitively impaired. I'm sorry, but I simply do not feel that any of those people "deserve" to be scammed.

Trust me - if you work at maintaining a degree of compassion for victims, you will find this practice to be FAR more rewarding.

Last edited by Cachuma on Thu Jan 03, 2008 1:43 am; edited 1 time in total
kubis
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 11:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
But if you allow that cynicism and contempt

Its not contempt,but all the work of the baiters are redundant if the same old faces fall for another scam
Cachuma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 11:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^Understood - and the reality is that there are plenty of "numpties" out there that just don't want to believe the truth, and some "vics for life" that you just can't save. It can be hard to feel compassion for these people. But I try.

It might help to hear what got me into scambaiting to begin with. My sister-in-law's mother began to show symptoms of VERY early-onset Alzheimers in her late 50's. She was a lovely, gentle, very classy and sophisticated woman who had always been very active in her community and involved in charitable activities. Before any of us noticed that she was becoming so cognitively impaired, she fell for a widow-with-millions scam - the kind in which the "widow" wants someone to help her distribute her millions to "motherless babies home" and crap like that. She lost $25,000 to this pig before anyone found out what she was doing. She REALLY TRULY thought she was going to be helping people. And all she did was line the coffers of some scumbag in Nigeria.

GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 12:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I know what you're saying kubis, and I guess it's similar to the mental condition of people who go to a Casino and lose a million and see the obvious way out as going back and repeating the mistake.

As mentioned victims can be elderly and/or physically and metally disabled, and some scammers target those people specially. The poor are also more likely to clasp at any unbelievable dream to drag themselves out of a fix. Not that the rich and educated are immune.

Just read this for a scam mail - puke

Quote:
IM TIRED OF THIS WICKED WORLD,I WILL KILL MYSELF.NO
BODY CARE FOR ME,IM WEAK,TIRED AND FRAUDSTRATED.YOU
CHRISTIANS DONT DO WHAT YOU PREACH.PRAY FOR MY SOUL ,I
WILL NOT LIVE AGAIN.THIS PROBLEM IS MUCH FOR ME.
MISS ROSE

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
kubis
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 12:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I take onboard what you tell me'
Just makes me more angry with the A++OLES LADS
Cachuma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 12:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

kubis wrote:
Just makes me more angry with the A++OLES LADS

GOOD! Then you'll bait that much harder, and cause that much more lad pain...and consequently, prevent MORE people from falling victim! Very Happy

Last Exile
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 10:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My 14yo character has not received anything yet.

Have we found a scammer with some left-overs of decency?
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic