SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Welcome to my 2008

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
justicebdone
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 10:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I just need to get this off my chest.

At 0020 my time my ex gf called to scream "I dont love you, Happy New Year" and then hung up on me. Crying or Very sad

I'm kinda shell shocked . . . she pulled me back into her meatgrinder of a life right after Thanksgiving and has been giving me hell for still caring about her ever since. This all started when she got mad at me for not wanting to be just her pal.

No room in my life for aquaintences . . . I have to many lads goin on Confused

I'm am turning Mad and am fighting myself from stooping to her level an firing off a salvo at her lifestyle right now.

TX

F****** d*** motherf***** if you really sent the f****** money why don't you send the f****** control number at once cos I don't really have the time to f*** around with you anymore....you messed up my own Chritsmas too. Nathan "The Potty Mouth" Hitman

If you dont know you are now the Company Police. The Annoyed Check Lad

BACK the ATTACK
kgsm
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 11:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Tell her thats OK, you'll still give her sex.
The Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 12:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Justice:

Been on both sides of that one at some point in my life. Friends just does not work after you have been involved. Especially for a man. Go hang with your mates and forget about her. Hard to do I know, but it will work with time.

Whatever happens I have learned once you have broken up for the first time don't bother getting back together, it does not work. There was a reason you broke up the first time.

Love is not easy, but it is not supposed to be hurtful and so very hard either.

Now giving her sex is another matter all together if she is good at that kind of thing Wink

YOU ARE A CHILD OF SATAN WITH YOUR HUNGRY DIRTY BODY ,TUNDER FIRE YOU BIG HEAD IDIOT !!! HA HA HA HA HA

IS THIS HOW YOU DECIDED TO TREAT US AFTER ALL WE WENT THROUGH?YOU MADE US TRAVELLED TO ABUJA AND INDEBTED US.

"Cursed is your mother that gave birth to a family-disgrace like you. Cursed is your father he could not control his lust for anything under skate"

"hey u crakhead motherf*cking nitwit, from the way u express the cockamamy sh*t that ur dumb brain is made up of it's so obvious that u never really made it past elementary school but anywayz dogs don't have to go to school afterall."

Pith Helmet (Lagos to Abuja)
Netherlands China Canada x2 United Kingdom Spain Ivory Coast Germany

Hello Kitty! <---in lieu of a brownie. TS
Mortar x8
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 12:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Not sure how good or bad that is for you JBD,

I tend to agree with The Man, either way I hope it ends up being for the best.

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.
Rodus
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 12:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@JBD, being 'just mates' won't work mate so in my experience you need to be tough, you don't hang out together, call each other etc just act as if she didn't exit. Find a nice new lady who isn't gonna treat you like crap.

u can keep sending money to Gomer and leave me alone - Agent Smith cracks up

Pith Helmet Lou1s Mar1on - Lagos to Accra (satellite IP) - "so, what i need to do to get out of these place?"
Sand Timer - 18 mths: Louis

starstar

The*Catb1ngo Hotel*
*My Church*

pony pony pony Nurse Nastys Audi TT Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mortar x23 Closed lad accounts
JoeTam
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 1:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ignore drunk 0020am phone calls. You're welcome. you wrong number you!Wink

I went to bank. they call police, why you do this to me? I canntsend you anything now.
Goat dog
Dj Tricky
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 4:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Focus on your mates and hobbies. When this happens to me I pick up the guitar/spanner/playstation controller/weights and do something that takes my mind off it. Even better, find a new hobby where you get to meet people. Who knows, you might find a much better (and cuter) excuse to forget that nasty bitch Cool

Focus on something else and everything gets much easier. Trust me Wink

Last edited by Dj Tricky on Fri Feb 27, 2009 1:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ghost
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 5:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry for what you are going through Sad I know you've mentioned her here a few times. You need to get her out of your head. She might always have a place in your heart but that doesn't mean you can't get her out of your head.

Sand Timer 8/11/07-12/15/08 i am totally a looser -Bruce The trophy machine

Sand Timer 2/25/08-4/10/10 It is going to cost me more this time - Lawrence, EFCC Lad Deck participant

Sand Timer 3/3/08-6/6/10 i know some day you'll send me some real good bucks ok - Byran The Eater Bunny

Sand Timer 3/13/08-3/25/10 i have played my path and now I am waiting for the pay - Wale Wild card
JoeTam
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 9:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

2 years. Did not trust a single one. bailed them of off roofs, cliffs, ice falls ,and Pit Bulls..in a shed.(kidding). 1 Day, an Angel enterted my life. MY Angel.!Married11 years today. Today, my life is better. Life is too short my friend.All guns blazing. Would they care for you as you might care fore them? NO. ? The Devil is cast. Make your Stone, cast it mightily.

I went to bank. they call police, why you do this to me? I canntsend you anything now.
Goat dog
kubis
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 9:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Time is a good healer
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 11:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

"I don't love you."? I wonder if she ever did. Lust? You bet. Care? Maybe. Love? Naaah. Move on, keep the cats inside the house, do the phone block and rekey everything. My tiny brain is like a memory buffer. To erase stuff, I don't flash it with voltage like an EEProm but instead fill it with better memories.

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate

Last edited by Connie L. Gus on Wed Jan 02, 2008 11:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 11:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Happy anniversary Joe Tam,

Be sure to spend at least a couple of minutes between baits to talk... well listen to her on this very special day.

You would be well advised to keep your talking to a minumum Wink it can only get you into trouble

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.
justicebdone
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 2:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

ALL

Just kinda venturing back out into the world. I am bouncing back. The process has begun a lot faster than it did last time she did this. Thanks for all the advice. Now I have to keep my sister from putting a beatdown on her if she her out Smile

The sex was nice because we had a great connection. I wouldnt give her any now if she begged for it. Take me at my worst to have me at my best. Twisted Evil

You girls/guys have to be hands down the best bunch on the web.

F****** d*** motherf***** if you really sent the f****** money why don't you send the f****** control number at once cos I don't really have the time to f*** around with you anymore....you messed up my own Chritsmas too. Nathan "The Potty Mouth" Hitman

If you dont know you are now the Company Police. The Annoyed Check Lad

BACK the ATTACK
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic