SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Hitman Thread: Feel free to mass-bait our assassins!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 4:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Arthur,

What's wrong with that look Embarassed

That first quote looks like another baiter, anybody know anything about that.

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.
rootuser
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 4:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Not me, I'm just involved with N4th4n.

Anybody got a character by the name of Chr1s? I could use a Chr1s for my bait with my "buddy" N4th4n.

"This is what i sent to them am not with any money to go back to nigeria pls help."

United Kingdom (0.25 go to fake_buster)

Safari x4 Wole A.: Akure, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, Akure, Nigeria to Tanguieta, Benin (both with Thomas-the-Tank and Simba), Akure, Nigeria to Kano, Nigeria (with TtT and OD), Akure, Nigeria to Abidjan, Cote d'Ivoire (with TtT)

Mortar

pony pony
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteMSN MessengerSkype Name
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 12:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

His emails getting longer, maybe oga style again. I like to waste his time: Very Happy
Quote:
Cl1ff0rd 4vru5
08:23 (4 Stunden)
I told you to send it to lagos nigeria it is your lack intelligent
that is your problem.I have been to your home yesterday i saw you but
my Boss told me to kill you by today if you refused to come up the
money today.

I guess you understand the reason you are going down today.Your the
cause of your predicament i which you have sent the money to NIGERIA
like my Boss told you he will send someone to protect you without ur
notice,so if you wanna enjoy ur New Year go send the money today to
this Name 0KR1KPA K1NGSL3Y 3000 EURO or send him 1500 EURO first so by
January 15th you send him the rest of the bal then he will as someone
to protect you.

I advice you send him something to save your soul ok.Listen there is
no way you can hide from him he is everywhere ok.Just do i told you
now you don't time.

The police can't help you from this. Act fast and save your live don't
send anybody ok go yourself your have 7hrs from now.

If to do this you go down tonite.

GET BACK TO ME

He sure would make a decent career in the bodyguard business
Rolling Eyes

Safari Dan the lotto man, ARK mugu wedding
Safari Dennis the hitman, co-bait w/ Murry Guru
Safari Zake (w/ SH, SL & Craig)
Safari x 5 Modeling Mugu Meeting, w/ mewing_ghecko & Otterfan & SSC
Safari x 2 another MMM w/ SH
Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
Ambush7
"kak shoveler"

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 12:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Murry Guru wrote:
I have been very slack with updates but N4than emailed today to wish me a Merry Christmas, isn't that nice

Quote:
Hey Buddy,

How was your christmas, guess it was fantastic. I was hoping I'd get an email from you but I guess you are busy.

Oliver is one hell dicksucking ass hole.......remember I told you he promised to pay $1500, well, he told me he sent it and he's been giving the control number bit by bit so out of the total number of 8, he's only given 6......I sure do hope he's not messing up .

Get back to me on what you think.

God bless.

Nathan.

In complete contrast, Dama meanwhile about 1 hour ago sent me this,

Quote:
i need details on mr younger cole ok his back from his trip----. i told you that i need the cell number of that lady you refused why?-------------

No reply to either yet, let me know if there is anything you need me to tell them

@Mguru Y0ug3r has been frustrating him. He has to correspond through his personal assistant Sua4n J4cks0n as Mr. Y0ung3r is to busy of a man to take the time to "get back to him"

Quote:

I will see that I hurt all you both since you don't want to compensate me to forget about killing you.

Get back to me...

Remember that it was your LA contact that gave you the original information. He is aware that Y0ung3r has many estates and is flying to Hong Kong next week. I will bring you up to speed when I get home tonight.
Arthur Figgis
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 6:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Murry-I thought D4m4 had another baiter too. That is why I sent an obvious baiter response to D4m4's victim. I wonder if his vic will pick up on that. How do I need to approach this person?

Here is the daily correspondance:
Quote:
Ok, i will but i still waiting for my client reply ok,let lemme asked him if he can come to NORWEGIAN BLUE.Once i have the contact where he preferred then i will give you his mail id and you tell him where he can meet you that is better ok.
get back to me
Here is my reply:
Quote:
There is no NORWEGIAN BLUE. He needs to ask me if I like the Norwegian Blue. I need the town to which I will be travelling so I can book a flight.
D4m4 is not the sharpest knife in the drawer!

Arthur Figgis
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 9:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This in from D4m4 this afternoon:
Quote:
listen 3r1c,
i will let you know as soon as my client is ready.I wanna ask you if you can open NILDRAM box for me so that i can work it.You use credit card to open it.

Listen, we dont have to chase this client something about him that is obedient and humble we will surely collect the money from him.I wanna ask you if you have any client that has home equity account in USA so that we credit the account with some millions of dollars.

lastly, i am sure that i can work with you because of your location------- this new year is our year of success because i can see it that is bright. Try to open that that NILDRAM BOX you can only open it with cc.
get back to me

I am going to play dumb about the Nildram box. One, because it will frustrate him and, two, because I haven't the slightest idea what one is. Confused[edit] just googled Nildram. Now I know. Won't change my answer to him, though.
Anyway:
Quote:
No credit card here. I'm a cash only person. Credit cards can be traced. What town is this guy in. I need to know to get my plane ticket.

Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 2:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Fresh in from Dama,

Begging for money again.

Quote:
hey johny, was up with you i guess you are good just tell me when you are coming so that i can know exactly what to do?.
Give me that dumb bitch cell number ok,if you are truely my partner why can't you do this for me.How far have you gone with that tame lion mugu, listen i am involved in that deal ok.
Pls, i have told you times without number that i need 100 usd from you and you don't even give me any hear of attention.
get back to me

My reply

Quote:
Hey Dama,

I only have one moments, i dont have that dumb bitch numer, i told you before i try to find out bcos she change after last time we work her.ok
The dumb lion tamer wants us to work for him in a real job, he wants us to be hes guides and security while he is in Africa he is go to stay in Fada N' Gourma for at leas 2 months and will pay good money for us to work with him.

It is very easy money, we get to stay in some camp with all expenses payed while we show him around and look after him.ok

Dama, this business can be very tuff and this will be like a holiday for us.

If every things go to plan i will be there in 1 week.ok

the $100 you ask for i dont have to give you,if i had it you no i would give to you,the lion tamer mugu is going to pay for ticket bcos he doesn't trust to give me the money,he is not as dumb as we think but so long as he pays i dont care.

let me know what you thinks ok
bye
Johny

Arthur have you made the arrangements with the camp, if so let me know and I will show him where we are staying.

I guess it may be reasonable to ask Dama for some ID in order to be your security guard, I will tell him I have the ticket and ready to fly out first just so he knows it's not a set up Wink

I do get the impression he wants to branch out into some other business, I just wish I could be sure he has no real victims.

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 8:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I can't stay in the bait because my computer won't connect to the web (modem problems). Maybe Cl1ffy should be told that El1za has left town...

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 9:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^Sorry to hear about your computer problems but rest assured while you are getting it fixed we will continue to amuse him.

As for your charactors dont be too concrened with that, if he ask me I will make something up.

When you return you know how to get back in if you want to.

Meanwhile have a great new year

Yastreb

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 12:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

yastreb wrote:
I can't stay in the bait because my computer won't connect to the web (modem problems). Maybe Cl1ffy should be told that El1za has left town...

Problem solved (hopefully) - should I let him know that Ross is out of town now?

MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 12:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great news Yastreb,

Whenever your ready,

would you like me to let him know the good news?

Yastreb

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 12:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Certainly - I think the WU clerk at El1za's local PO has been tipped off to make sure that any money El1za sends doesn't go.

Sand Timer x 7
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 12:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This just sent

Quote:
Dama,

I have good news for you,ok the dumb mugu bitch from Australya she has the solier stay, well the soldier has go now, let me know when u are ready and i will set fire to dey car.ok

Thought I would take the liberty of giving you an excuse that you need to go by public transport to pay the money.

Have you noticed how hard it is to catch a bus from broadway to the local WU office Wink

FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 12:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^This is getting exciting! Woohoo!
D4m4 got back, this time the bad English D4m4:
Quote:
Cl1ff0rd 4vrus
31.12.07 (18 Stunden)
you have some hours left i am not kidding you saw what i did to you and you still toiling with your life i will visit you soon ok.

We are five street close to your street and we are already taking over on how to behead you and anyone living with in that house try and say your last prayers before iwe get there.

Know one will shot you because i when them to behead you that is my joy because all the chances giving to you was waste by you.
get back tom me

What a twit. Maybe he is relying on me to give him travel money...
How about me, depending on how things go on here, making an 3ZTr4ck fake bank transfer to J0hny�s account, since WU has failed? Does J0hny have a "brother" in Kenya?
Sent this in the meantime:
Quote:
No! Help! What have you done to my car??!?
You cheater, you liar! I have sent money and laptops and cell phones to you
LEAVE ME ALONE

Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 1:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nope but I will be at the safari camp in about a week Wink

FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 1:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^Good. Gives T4pr0bane time to "understand" that a real bank transfer might be safe, because you can always trace it online Wink
Erm, do I get it right? D4m4 is :
1) preparing to be, together with J0hny and Er1c Pr4l1ne, bodyguard for 4rthur in the S1mb4 S4f4r1 Camp at a very remote place ?
2) hoping to extract money from Yastreb�s character(s)
3) thinking that J0hny helps him with both (both?)
4) waiting for me, T4pr0bane Dul0phyl4x, to do the circa 4th WU transfer, because neither these nor the P4rcel D1r3ct has gotten to him because he failed to meet you last time in Porto Novo

Do I get parts 1 and 2 right?

EDIT Typos allover, really embarrassing

Last edited by FrumpyBB on Tue Jan 01, 2008 1:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 1:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

1, 2 and 3 all correct Laughing

4 Im not sure about but he would love to have a number for you.

FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 1:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^This would mean I�d have to confuse vpmanchester again, with a second request. better not right now, it�s a holiday Smile

Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 3:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I may have stopped him from asking, time will tell, I actually told him your old number is dead allready

FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 7:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I�m less optimistic about Nr.4 ^^ because it seems I have little future in the hitman-guyman business.
Quote:
t3c0 fr4nk1e to me
show details 12/31/07 (1 day ago)

I ARE JUST TOO GREEDY THAT IS HOW YOU WILL GO DOWN FOR YOUR STUPID ACT IM COMING AFTER YOU MYSELF J0HNY TOLD ME EVERYTHING ABOUT YOU GREED PIG.
GET LOSS WHEN I CUT YOU

Seems you and him will work fine together Very Happy so go on and "cut me" ! Cool

Arthur Figgis
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 8:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Put3y chose a camp called G0bn4ng0u in FNG. It was the first one that Google showed.

He will need his guide, J0hnny, and his security, D4m4, to help him get to the lions.

D has not contacted me today. I bet he's still trying to get the security phrase correct to his victim.

My vacation is over in RL after today. But I will try to visit here once a day (instead of 3 or 4 times a day)!

Last edited by Arthur Figgis on Wed Jan 02, 2008 3:58 am; edited 1 time in total
rootuser
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 1:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Disclaimer: No animals have been harmed during this bait.

Slowly things are drifting away from N4th4n now... Chr1s, a non-existent ITP has blown up 4n1t4's cat with a fire-cracker, in revenge for being blamed for N4th4n's mails...
Also I "sort of" involved another non-existent ITP, which is my buddy in my big masterplan. Neither of those two will need contact to N4th4n, I'll just report what's going on in my completely fictional town, with lots of non-existent ITPs.
As said before, I'm thinking to play a round of "Needful Things" with our friend. I'm just not sure yet on how I'll really start hell breaking loose...

But I think with Chr1s' revenge I already have a first stepping-stone to bigger pain...

"This is what i sent to them am not with any money to go back to nigeria pls help."

United Kingdom (0.25 go to fake_buster)

Safari x4 Wole A.: Akure, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, Akure, Nigeria to Tanguieta, Benin (both with Thomas-the-Tank and Simba), Akure, Nigeria to Kano, Nigeria (with TtT and OD), Akure, Nigeria to Abidjan, Cote d'Ivoire (with TtT)

Mortar

pony pony
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteMSN MessengerSkype Name
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 11:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Latest email from Dama;

Quote:
Listen Johny,
I am ever ready i need money so go ahead and set the car on fire.I told you that i need money like 100usd from you johny.

Begging for money again, how does a hitman stoop to begging

He has also just sent me this

Quote:
Ok, i think working with him is a nice idea so far his going to pay us good money am cool with it.
I think am cool with the work let's work with him and make some good money am im africa already ok tell him that you partner that will work with you is in southafrica so he need to come down too for the trip in search of the lion.
Dama

Arthur Figgis
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 6:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Maybe, Put3y should book his travel to South Africa. He would need security to pick him up at the airport! Very Happy

This just in from D4m4:
Quote:
i wanna have a word with you mail me your address ok.
get back to me
Put3y is moving to F3nw4y P4rk, home of the B0st0n R3d S0x:
Quote:
I am moving to x Y4wk3y W4y, B0st0n, M4 0xxxx. Why?
Methinks he is setting up to provide security. Twisted Evil

FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 7:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes, please move so that he leaves his Lagos sh1thole, he needs to see some interesting landscape, I cannot stand his frustration any longer Laughing
This is today�s variation of the same menu, how to panish my maga:
Quote:
Cl1ff0rd 4vru5
11:37 (8 Stunden)
I asked you to send money to nigeria with this name OKR1KPA K1NGSL3Y you refused i even ask you the recievers name and location you told me the same and now you want me to help you.

I wanted to help you before but you failed on your own part.Listen i will have pity on you ok go now send 1500 euro to this name OKR1KP4 K1NGSL3Y this is the only way that you will be saved.LOCATION again is NIGERIA make sure you do not send anybody expect yourself ok.

Your life will be at peace if your send this money to this name OKR1KP4 K1NGSL3Y amount 1500 euro.

I going to leave your car for today so that you can send the money to the name above you don't have time.

Act fast to save yourself from this whole mess.
Get back to me

Why does he think it helps me if he repeats ths oh-so-familiar name thrice? He better pacify his boss out off his own pocket before I come by the laptop warehouse again.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic