SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Pimp My Number, Psycho Female Closed**

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
e6ffdyr0
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 12:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

ROFL

Okay, your friend who married a Nigerian is actually our son Ron, who is in Cameroon now. The Nigerians K0J0 mentions are TUND3 L3M0 (real lad) and an alter ego of MikeHawk using the K0J0 name as well. Axel and Claire do not see through it all. Buy now the money has been picked, but when he rambles on, you can promise to send another 4000 coz I plan a pay mayday for him Wink Wink you told the last two digits to Pete Dedekuma coz you recoverd your wallet. I will only follow this string of events untill you confirm it. He is a frequent caller!

i DEY SHIT ON UR PAPA AND UR MAMA HEAD. iNSHORT I GO ASK RAT TO SHIT INSIDE THERE MOUTHS IF U KNOW DEY CAREFUL. AND U GO ROAT IN HELL FIRE YOU AND ALL YOUR FAMI;LY. (tunde aramide)

11x Cellphone
Pith Helmet Tamale -> Accra (4hm3d R4y4n K4d1r1)
Pith Helmet Hamburg -> Hannover (B4rry M3ns4)
J0shua Al4mu Th0mas & K3lvin Oz1ri (both courtesy of Prudential Ltd.)
Exclamation For reasons only known to myself, I have discontinued all my funbaiting efforts. Exclamation
vpmanchester
Phone Credit Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 12:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

OK, I am with your plan above Very Happy , My mentioning my friend's Nigerian hubby was basically just to waste time and make me more confused as to why he would say that so they are really not players in the story. I will tell him that I spoke to Pete and he has collected the money ... let him sweat then promise to send another 4000 to make him happy Twisted Evil

EDIT EDIT

OK, of course he called back and I told him that Pete has collected the money and he was most unhappy (so I let him be) and told him I threw away the recipt because Pete has collected the money, he kept telling me to give him the numbers ... I told him I no longer had the numbers (rinse, repete a few times) he was just getting himself all upset and finally hungup on me (only after I scored over 5 more minutes with him).

http://media.putfile.com/Kojo-3-unhappywav

Then he called back and I told him that maybe I should just re-send the money and get it back from Pete later as this is most important. That seemed to brighten his day Rolling Eyes
This message did not record Crying or Very sad I do not know why I think it was because I had the program open from d/l his other message.
but he kept saying are you going now..and seemed in better spirits. I told him I was going now to re-send the money and we said our goodby's

Then 2 minutes later he calls back s AGAIN, only to ask If I am going now ...LOL, it is only a few seconds but with the loss of the other message this shows his more uplifted tone
http://media.putfile.com/Kojo-4-RUGoing-nowwav

I have switched over to voice mail now as i got stuff to do ... but he is even now ringing like mad ... he must think I have Asgard Technology !!!

I will let him stew for awhile now

Texas Lad-Saw Massacre

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 4:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great one, VPM! He keeps saying "Give it to me, give it to me now". I think you did, right where the sun don't shine. Very Happy Very Happy

SINCE YOU MADE ME TO GIVE MY CAR AWAY AND ALL THE DISAPOINTMENTS YOU GAVE TO ME,WHICH MADE ME TO STOP CONTACTING YOU. PLEASE DO NOT INVOLVE ME WITH ANYTHING YOU ARE DOING WITH ANYBODY, PLEASE DONT INVOLVE ME.I DONT WANT ANYTHING THAT WILL JEOPARDIZE MY IMAGE IN THIS COUNTRY.I AM A HUMANITARIAN LAWYER.

infact am getting tired with all this speculation in this transaction, honestly if i had known that this is the kind of person you are i would not have contacted for an assistance

Urgent??? Impotent massage

* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
vpmanchester
Phone Credit Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 6:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ yes, he has really turned into a prize Rolling Eyes , he has been calling and calling, he is turning into another one of my fav phone whores Laughing . Not to worry e6ffdyr0 will see that he gets his just rewards!! Laughing Laughing

Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 6:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@VPM, this Kojo Williams, is his phone number : +44233242OI4989 by any chance?
if so, he is also my Kojo Williams (for me (Chuck H00ey) he is representing Sandr@ K@game)

He certainly sounds like the same lad.

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
vpmanchester
Phone Credit Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 9:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^ Yep the one and only Laughing . Have I spoken to him before? He sounds very familiar both name and voice. What a small world innit Laughing

Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 6:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Do you mind if my lad calls you? I am 1ch1gur0 M1y4m0t0, I am ill from a chemical spill, you are my "wife" visiting family in England, and he wants my identification (I sent him fake files which he wont accept.) Badly. But he's not getting it. His name is P3t3r W4gn3r.
vpmanchester
Phone Credit Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 11:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sure thing, my usual 'operating' hours are at the beginning of this thread and I will be glad to confuse, annoy or anger your lad Laughing

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 8:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi, would you care to be Lucy Pr0ct0r, sister of Jam3s Pr0ct0r?

He started acting all weird and secretive over the last few weeks and ended up in a diabetic coma last week. When you went to his house on Thursday you found all his savings gone as well as many possessions including his home dialysis machine (sold it down the pub to raise the cash) and you want to know WTH is going on with your brother. J0hn Bak3r is the mugu who will be calling, anxious to continue his work.

I'd be so grateful!

Phone Credit Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 9:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I will not be taking anymore calls for awhile, as I just need some time off for abit. My beloved Spaniel (my avatar) died suddenly and unexpectedly this past weekend from a heart attack and right now I just do not feel up to this right now. Thanks everyone for understanding and I will be back soon enough
cheers
vp

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 10:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Crying or Very sad All the best. Not good when a pet dies.

We have on our programms according to the lay down rules to pay the Asians mostly the indians and malasians now and after that it may change. Rev. James Ucheomma

do you really think that i am just a stupid man like you,listen for the veru last time if i did'nt see XXXX after 24 hours you will heat your self.. [love scammer Chucks]

IT'S NOT I LOOKING FOR WORK.GOD FORBID.I CAN BE IN AN OCEAN AND WASH MY HEAD WITH MY SPIT. THANKS AND GOD BLESS.
MARK DOUGLAS.

United Kingdom France 2 x Netherlands
Cellphone
Safari See SP's Irish Safari!
Mortar x14
Golden Pith

Click here to support 419Eater.com
A Skinner
Texas Lad-Saw Massacre

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 11:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

vpmanchester wrote:
I will not be taking anymore calls for awhile, as I just need some time off for abit. My beloved Spaniel (my avatar) died suddenly and unexpectedly this past weekend from a heart attack and right now I just do not feel up to this right now. Thanks everyone for understanding and I will be back soon enough
cheers
vp

So sorry to hear that VP. I know that sad feeling.

SINCE YOU MADE ME TO GIVE MY CAR AWAY AND ALL THE DISAPOINTMENTS YOU GAVE TO ME,WHICH MADE ME TO STOP CONTACTING YOU. PLEASE DO NOT INVOLVE ME WITH ANYTHING YOU ARE DOING WITH ANYBODY, PLEASE DONT INVOLVE ME.I DONT WANT ANYTHING THAT WILL JEOPARDIZE MY IMAGE IN THIS COUNTRY.I AM A HUMANITARIAN LAWYER.

infact am getting tired with all this speculation in this transaction, honestly if i had known that this is the kind of person you are i would not have contacted for an assistance

Urgent??? Impotent massage

* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
KatieBuckeye
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 11:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry vp, I know what you're going through. Take the time to heal and hope you feel better soon.

To tell you the truth i doubt if you are the one who sent this message,what is related to me and
homosexual, you made me weak. - Mirian Zafar
bh sterling
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 12:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm sorry for your loss. The best feeling when coming home is to be greeted by your dog.
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 12:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry to hear the bad news VP.

Thank you for all your wonderful work, we will be thinking of you.

United Kingdom x36 Malaysia x6 European Union x2 United States x10 Italy x5 x4 Benin x6 Netherlands x8 Russia x2 Indonesia x2 Nigeria x11 x3 Gambia Canada x3 Spain x13 Hong Kong Gibraltar Germany x3 Cayman Islands Japan x2 Belgium x3 United Nations x3 Flag Monaco x2 Austria Ivory Coast x4 x2 Ireland Bahamas, The x2 Portugal x2 Switzerland x4 x3 Ghana x3 Sweden France x2 Serbia and Montenegro x2 China x2 Togo x2 Ukraine x2 South Africa Somolia
Golden Pith 1k3: West African Tour
Safari Ben: Lagos (Nigeria) - Accra (Ghana)
Mortar x10
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 1:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

vp,

Been there and I feel for ya. Crying or Very sad

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
vpmanchester
Phone Credit Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 1:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Howdy all, I am now 'officially' back and will be glad to take your calls. Newbies please read the first page for details. It is a new year and a new 'attitude' Twisted Evil and I have missed my lad friends annoying me ... so send them on Laughing (they may get the answer phone until the 3rd then I will be recording our convos daily)

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 1:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice to see you back again VP.

I may have some receptionist duties to roll your way... Very Happy

Safari=Mr Yetonde-Sierra Leone to Accra
Safari=Mr Jiullus-Abidjan to Accra to Kumasi to Tamale
Safari=Mr Dandy-Abidjan to Monrovia-SSC Liberia
Safari=Mr Mandela-Jo'burg to Maun-SSC Botswana
Safari=Mr Danka-Dakar to Bangul-SSC Gambia
Safari=Mr Twumasi-Accra to Cotonou-SSC Benin
Safari=Mr Gomer-Lagos to Douala to Parakou-SSC Cameroon & SSC Benin
SafariSafariSafari=Mr Chukwu-Lome to Accra to Koforidua. Lome to Lagos. Lome to Cotonou.

Ivory Coast Nigeria Sierra Leone Somolia Liberian Flag Gambia South Africa Kenya Angola Flag Guinea Bissau Burkina Faso Ghana Mali cameroon Benin Senegal Togo
vpmanchester
Phone Credit Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 4:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey Simba! Laughing
I am always ready to dis-please the lads Twisted Evil

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 4:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Very Happy Heya VP!

So nice to see you back. I'll have some fresh lads for you soon.

Can you believe it will be a year next week since the Prince Tony bait ended. Ahh where does the time go. I remember being in stitches when you asked if he lived in a castle Laughing

Was looking back to see if they were still on but only the first call remains the others have been removed from Putfule Sad Shame it was a classic.

You will have to munch the statistics of the transfer so I can give to them - Mr. James Hessom Hessom

If not that you only hide behind computer and be playing prawns with us - Benny Clifford

Pith Helmet France - Luxembourg

Closed lad accounts x26 - 2012 Closed lad accounts x258 - 2013
Closed lad accounts x263 - 2014 Closed lad accounts x160 - 2015
Closed lad accounts x204 & x1 - 2016
Closed lad accounts x177 - 2017 Closed lad accounts x81 - 2018
Closed lad accounts x85 - 2019 Closed lad accounts x9 -2020
(Grand Total Closed lad accounts 1,262) Golden Pig
Mugatu
** Retired **

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 7:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice to see you back VP, the lads will have missed you as much as we have.

Love the new avatar.....
What a f*cking liberty!

Laughing

pony pony - because you deserve them! Mortar x19 Closed lad accounts Nigeria Nigeria United States United States Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Malaysia Cellphone Cellphone
Thinking of using phone modalities? Attend the 419eater university on audio baiting.

"They made me to understand you are a Fraud Star" - Ikenna.
"I like traveling very much, it is so exciting and interesting to see foreign countries. but I have never been to foreign countries." - Marina.
"I will have you now I am highly reputable businness magnet." - Pam Doh
"Sorry,i do not know you are all that: a destitute and nuts" - Ben Chris
vpmanchester
Phone Credit Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 11:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey 4X, shame they took them off putfile, but I reckon keeping those clips for near enough a year is quite good of them ... they do give a superb service much to our amusement Very Happy

Hi Mugatu, I only wish I could be as creative as 'nan' and now as I am getting abit older I kinda have the same outlook Laughing and the lads do not like 'ladies' that swear Rolling Eyes Twisted Evil

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 11:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey, vpmanchester, wishing you a great new year 2008!

May I give your number to Dan the lotto man? He needs a "Mar14m Ab4cha".

She has just scammed me, , out of 75000 Euros.

I guess Dan just wants to prove this. Maybe he wants his share though.

What do you think?

Safari Dan the lotto man, ARK mugu wedding
Safari Dennis the hitman, co-bait w/ Murry Guru
Safari Zake (w/ SH, SL & Craig)
Safari x 5 Modeling Mugu Meeting, w/ mewing_ghecko & Otterfan & SSC
Safari x 2 another MMM w/ SH
Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
vpmanchester
Phone Credit Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 12:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sure thing, pass ole Dan the number, I will be glad to speak to him (Wednesday) as i feel a hangover coming on Wink (of course the answering mach is on if I am indisposed). Calls are recorded for amusement purposes only and because my memory is rubbish Laughing

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 1:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thank you, just done so, http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1028462#1028462

I may need it for another bait (hitman thread). I would get back to you before, maybe later this week. Maybe it�s not necessary. So long.

Safari Dan the lotto man, ARK mugu wedding
Safari Dennis the hitman, co-bait w/ Murry Guru
Safari Zake (w/ SH, SL & Craig)
Safari x 5 Modeling Mugu Meeting, w/ mewing_ghecko & Otterfan & SSC
Safari x 2 another MMM w/ SH
Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic