SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Anyone had any minor disasters over the holidays?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Nanny Ogg
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 9:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

There was no public transport running near my in laws so I had to stay sober and drive the clan around

On the good side no one was ill in hospital, no funerals, no burglaries, no kids came down with chickenpox- all of which have happened to us in the past
Lester
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 9:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Sp - I hate to say this from prior experience - see a dentist - I am almost willing to bet it will require a Root Canal - they dont hurt to have the procedure done - just hurts to need!

But hell give yah some antibotics and (stay away you know who!!) Vicadin or a similar pain meds (or if you call the after hours number may call it in)

$3,838,681.54 of fake checks taken off the street
Mortar x13 Tattoo x4 Sand Timer 4y 3m
_____
"Just open up and tell me the truth and stop tricking your dick." - Mr.Kofi Yousaof

"I'm a Muslim, Ok I'm a Christian, Mother F---. Get the F---- off my phone N-----, don't call me anymore." - A lad on the phone with "Homeland Security".
persephone
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 9:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have not seen a dentist for over 10 years and I can assure you that the pain will die away. Just ignore it as best you can, it does not last longer than a week. The problem is that after a few years, the tooth will fall out though Confused

Closed lad accounts loads
pony pony Mortar x46 United States 3x Canada Malaysia 2x Netherlands 2x Nigeria 2x Ghana 3x Ivory Coast 9x United Kingdom 3x Spain Bahamas, The Germany Australia Algerian Flag Togo 2x Cellphone Pretty Rose Safari 4 days of travel - 7 days stuck in airport
Rodus
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 10:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Problem is SP, if you ignore it you could end up looking like Shane McGowan

u can keep sending money to Gomer and leave me alone - Agent Smith cracks up

Pith Helmet Lou1s Mar1on - Lagos to Accra (satellite IP) - "so, what i need to do to get out of these place?"
Sand Timer - 18 mths: Louis

starstar

The*Catb1ngo Hotel*
*My Church*

pony pony pony Nurse Nastys Audi TT Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mortar x23 Closed lad accounts
Will_Porter
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 10:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Haha....I love the Pogues.
and that pic of Shane could be useful in a romance bait too Twisted Evil
Mercury
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 11:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I stepped in a puddle Sad

"should i go to hair dressing salon for the application of the tattoo?"

Join the church of today
i-bin had
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 11:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^^
LMAO

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 12:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

looking at that pic ruined my dinner....now i don't want dessert! thanks.

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
GordonBennett
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 12:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ or oil of cloves - just keep it away from soft tissue (you'll see why..)

Purple Flower
JoeTam
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 4:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

How a bout thankgiving dinner in a hospital? This sunday it's my wife's turn at hospital food. So much fun! The Morphine is better.

I went to bank. they call police, why you do this to me? I canntsend you anything now.
Goat dog
iMike
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 9:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, so far my uncle died just before the festive season, youngest daughter had knee surgery on 21st (my birthday!), close friend had a minor stroke on 23rd & wife lost a crown on Xmas day.

Following the death of the dog last year, me spending a week in bed with 'flu from Xmas eve the year before & wife having appendix out a couple of years before that I don't think we'll bother with Xmas again! Crying or Very sad

Closed lad accounts x2

"you have luke worm in your brain" - Ekaetta Bello
"invite me to your country and let me clearify your legitimacy asshole" - Mose5 Uzem3
"the transfer was not authorized due to my persistent double mind" - Clement Wank
"this is not the time to play planks" - Mack Anthony

WIFI PDA - post while you dump
SAY 'NO' TO GAS STORAGE!

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[FREE LAPHROAIG]</a>
justicebdone
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 3:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Picked up a nasty case of the flu somewhere, maybe the hospital I work at, I dont know. All I know is I dont want to relive that nastiness anytime soon.

F****** d*** motherf***** if you really sent the f****** money why don't you send the f****** control number at once cos I don't really have the time to f*** around with you anymore....you messed up my own Chritsmas too. Nathan "The Potty Mouth" Hitman

If you dont know you are now the Company Police. The Annoyed Check Lad

BACK the ATTACK
OxygenDeprived
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 4:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Had to take my youngest (almost 3) to the ER tonight after he fell playing on the bed upstairs (of course the other 2 didn't see anything Rolling Eyes ) to get 4 stitches to close the deep gash above his right eye. He did very well and didn't cry until it came time to close him up. My proudest moment, when being replaced by a nurse in the waiting room to watch my two older kids because he wanted me with him. Very Happy Nice to see him ask for daddy when it's usually mommy who gets this type of stuff. Wink

Safari N4ncy & Yeb0ah - Accra to Abidjan | Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Barrister Stone Sand Timer 13+ months
PD Results: Safari x18
AS Results: Safari x4
Closed lad accounts x 15
Mortar x 3
Cellphone x 56 Easter Egg 2013
United Kingdom 138 sites killed
justicebdone
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 5:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

OD

My lil girl always wants me when it comes to medicine taking, doctors office or ER visits. It makes the X-wife a lil crazy when she has to call me and have me come over and get our daughter to take her medication. It is the best feeling in the world though, knowing that I am the one she wants when she is sick or scared.

F****** d*** motherf***** if you really sent the f****** money why don't you send the f****** control number at once cos I don't really have the time to f*** around with you anymore....you messed up my own Chritsmas too. Nathan "The Potty Mouth" Hitman

BACK the ATTACK
falnsb
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 8:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sending Christmas cards to each of my sisters, making a rather uncharitable comment about the one sister's husband to the other sister, and putting the cards in the wrong envelopes.

YOU BASTED PIG HOW CAN YOU DO THIS TO ME I AM NOT SCAMMER

You are the pertetic fool with no ambition, you wasted our time, by doing this.
You white are reaping what you saw, by enslaving our forfather. if you like publish all your head white still fall for our trick, fool, is better you work with me because am demmm rich.
EAT SHIT IF DO NOT HEAR FROM YOU. MIND YOU YOUR NAME IS WITH MY SPIRITUALIST, YOU ARE ALREADY A MUGU.

you are a fool, your four father first scammed our four fathers. came to africa and stole our rich heritage. suffered us as slaves and killed us like ants. it is time to get back all what your four fathers stole from our four fathers.
we will not stop untill the europeans, americans etc . come begging for forgivenes.
kleindoofy
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 8:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

justicebdone wrote:
... My lil girl always wants me when it comes to ... ER visits. ...

Visits? Plural?

How often does your lil girl have to be rushed to an ER? Shocked
OxygenDeprived
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 1:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Justice - I'm usually at work during the doc visits so my kids are used to mom being there for them. I was shocked when the nurse came to get me. My first instinct was "oh crap, must be DCF thinking I beat the kid or something..."

Plural? Sounds like my family. I'm starting to think they financed the ER room update on my family sometimes! Wife cut thumb opening can of tuna, kids just being dumb swinging buckets to chip a tooth, an overtired 2 year old just punching his sister in the mouth for no reason to rebreak that took a year later; fingers closed in doors, ... thank god for insurance! Very Happy

Safari N4ncy & Yeb0ah - Accra to Abidjan | Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Barrister Stone Sand Timer 13+ months
PD Results: Safari x18
AS Results: Safari x4
Closed lad accounts x 15
Mortar x 3
Cellphone x 56 Easter Egg 2013
United Kingdom 138 sites killed
Dionysius
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 1:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Reprob8 wrote:
Not really a disaster but kinda gross - I went to my boss's house for a cpl hours and her 5 year old son came up to me and asked if I wanted a peanut. I said yes, he gave me one, I ate it. He repeated this a few times before I realized he was picking up a salted peanut from a dish, sticking it in his mouth to get all the salt from it, then giving it to me.

Reminds me of my father, not a Christmas story but. My family is cat mad. When the were still together my parents used to keep a cat litter in their bed room - the litter was made up of fine gravel. One cat used to need it. My father used to eat whole (large) packets of peanuts in bed. If he saw a peanut lying in bed, he would wolf it down. One evening he saw a fragment of peanut in their bed, he picked it up and put it staight into his mouth, crunched on it and discovered that the 'peanut' was a bit of cat litter.

What amazed the rest of the family wasn't that he tried to eat the cat litter, but he told us the story in the first place.

RIP - Lad vampire and muguito were the gifts that kept on leeching. Greatly missed.

Information about Scams and their effects with great trophies - http://www.scam-info-links.info/ from Scam Patroller - http://www.romancescambaiter.com/ from wayne
justicebdone
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 2:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

KD and OD

First off I am not hurting my little girl, no Munchausen by Proxy here. I work in an ED so my ex-wife brings my daughter to visit pretty often. Besides that, the 6 year old is very active . . . nice scar on her forehead from a fall, bumps and a nasty sprain from rock climbing with me, then a nice head smash with another player on her first soccer team.
Allow me to brag for just a minute . . . my little girl is tough like her daddy Very Happy It drives my exwife CRAZY. I feel bad for my ex sometimes she has to live with a little copy of me Wink

BACK the ATTACK
kleindoofy
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 2:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^ Ahh, I see. It's a case of inflationary terminology, which is very common these days.

I'm confusing 'emergency' (as in heart attack, multiple gun shot wounds, massive stroke, etc.) with 'out-patient' (as in scrapes, stitches, and sprained ankles).
justicebdone
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 4:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^KD

Ahhh if people only used the ED for actual Emergencies. That would be Utopian! I know for a fact I wouldn't arrest near as many idiots.

In reality, only the sprain and the head gash needed ED attention due to time of day and severity. Some of the other bumps and bruises could have been handled at her Pediatritian but it was just faster to slip her in the back door of the ED get the quick once over from the Doc and bolt right back out, no muss no fuss . . . No COPAY. Kind of a perk for keeping the ED staff safe and secure.

BACK the ATTACK
pwwbear
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 8:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Two days before we had a houseful of people come the bathtub sprung a leak. (the thing is older than me and there were rust spts in it) We stuck epoxy in the holes, a bucket in the basement, and told everyone to make the showers quick ones.

We had the typical christmas day toilet overflow as well.

TRY AND PUT THIS ARTICLE OF MINE ON U'R 419EATERS CLUB...TELL U'R SITE FRIENDS THAT I GOT U N THEM IN A STREET OF GAME FIGHT...I AM WAITING FOR YOU GUYS TO DO WHAT U THINK U WANT TO DO TO ME - rev. botchway
Click here to support 419Eater.com
Chibuike
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 1:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I take Coumadin (a blood thinner) for a health condition. On Christmas Eve I accidently cut myself when I was deboning a chicken so I had to go to the emergency room cause I was basically bleeding to death. They gave me morphine which is a wonderful drug. Hunky good looking orderly asked me to stop singing Christmas caroles at the top of my lungs. I told him to kiss my ###. Asked Santa to give me more morphine for Christmas but he crapped out. Anyway I spent Christmas day with a huge bandage on my hand, couldn't cook the chicken so I ordered pizza. Dang rat poison!

pony pony pony <--I got ponies! Wahhooo!
JoeTam
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 1:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

" Hark the Hearald Angeles sing, Call for Pizza with a hand gushing rat poison, tell the orderly to kiss your @##, all of this for x mas mass"! Sorry Dude.

I went to bank. they call police, why you do this to me? I canntsend you anything now.
Goat dog
Chibuike
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 2:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

JoeTam wrote:
" Hark the Hearald Angeles sing, Call for Pizza with a hand gushing rat poison, tell the orderly to kiss your @##, all of this for x mas mass"! Sorry Dude.

LOL You truly captured the moment. Laughing

pony pony pony <--I got ponies! Wahhooo!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic