SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Ray King/Juliet James: A Two Year Bait!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 7:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ray just keeps gettin betterer n betterer. I hope you go off on the secret he's got in Nigeria.

The place in Nevada he wants me to travel to in order to wire him the money was rated the ARMPIT OF AMERICA by the Washington Post.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/ac2/wp-dyn?pagename=article&node=&contentId=A31628-2001Nov28

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome
Safari Lagos>Lome UHMMMMM OH MY GOD DADDY PLEASE SAVE MY LIFE HERE IN LOME i did not eat, take my bath nor brush my tooth
Safari #1 Lagos>Cotonou> SH Parakou, #2 Lagos>SH Abuja HE REALLY SUFFERED AS I COULDN'T RECOGNIZE HIM AGAIN

Click here to support 419Eater.com
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 12:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Damn. I educated him. The "secret" was his secretary. Of course, secret is the usual nickname. . . how stupid of me. I'll have to fix that. Wink

Fatter: He's using the ice cream thing on me now. Good job. Laughing

He doesn't need my money any more. . . so why is he asking for $4000?

Quote:
Concerning Secret Woman,I Doesnt Meant Secret Woman,I Said My Secretary In My Late Dad Company In Nigeria,She Only Has Access To My Car And If Not The Fact That I Was Greedy And Selfish In The Sense That I Dont Welcome Or Allowed People To Know My Financial Situation I Believe I Dont Need Any Money From You That To Contact My Partner In Africa To Send Some Fund To Me,But Since All My Fund Is Secure To Myself,I Will Face The Challenge Till I Survive Back To Africa.
Presently My Travelling Passport Had Been Seized And There's No Way I Could Run Out Of London Except I Paid The Fine Of 4000usd Given To Me By The British Interpol Before I Could Be Giving Back My Passport To Get Back To Africa.

I Also Notice You Had Not Seen John For Few Days,If You See Him,Tell Him He Dissapointed You That The Money Sent By Him Was Retrieved Back To His Pocket Without Your Concept If You Prooved To Me That You Doesnt Know About It.

I Also Noticed You Plan To Help,If Yes,It A Matter Of Sending Money To The British Interpol Address In Order For Them To Release My Passport For Getting Back To Africa.

Did You Still Mean To Help?

Money Needed Is 4000usd Can You Send It To The British Interpol Address?

Am Not Falsing You But I Will Be Glad If You Could Do This For Me Because I Miss You And Also I Need To Suck Your Breast Enjoy My Ice Cream On Your Beautiful Breast,Suck Your Clitorius Before I Put My Mr,Black Into Your Virginia. Laughing Laughing

I Await Your Response On My Question.

Yours,
R4y

We've successfully planted several words and phrases into this guy's writing language! Anyone have any other clever ideas for things we can plant? Twisted Evil

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 3:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Poor R4y. He's still on house arrest. He doesn't even care what happened to the money that I sent him last. Laughing He also knows better than to start arguing with Im3lda again. Laughing
He does want me to help him though, by writing to the "British Interpol" for help.

I also asked him about the name for his "pennis". I asked him how those parts get named and who named his.
And, Fatter? I'm teaching him a new term of endearment: dearling. Let me know if he uses it for you.

Here's his email to me:
Quote:
Thanks for your kind mail and if mr john said he doesnt claimed the fund i think we dont need to ague on this because i dont want to give myself heart attack and since my God had fine solution to the problem i think all we need is to proceed with the fine needed by the British Interpol in order for me to get back to Benin,As for the name of my penis,i only call mine mr,black because is black and strong that i believe you will enjoy.

Concerning the British Interpol Info,i will be glad if you could contact them on my behalf and sort things out from your end,the following are the details to get them on E-mail and phone.

BRITISH INTERPOL.
Superior Officer:J4mes H4gler
Email Address: [email protected]
Phone:+44 79 4916 XXXX

I will be glad to hear from you.

Ever the obliging fiance, I wrote to the British Interpol for him.

Quote:
Dear British Interpol,
I am writing this letter on behalf of my husband to be, R4ymond K1ng. He is currently being held on house arrest with internet access because he had his secret sell his car to get him money for a plane ticket. It was really my fault because I was going to give him money for the plane ticket, but when I had someone send it for me, he wasn't able to pick it up and now we don't know who has it.

Please let him go so that he can leave the country of the United Kingdom and fly to Benin. He won't bother you any more.

Sincerely,
Im3lda XXXXXX

Aren't I helpful? Wink Laughing

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 12:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Uh oh. Now I'm in trouble:
I had written this to British Interpol:
Quote:
Dear British Interpol
I would like to speak to someone about this. I do not think my husband should be arrested. He did nothing wrong. People have expired visas all of the time. He was trying to return to his country in Africa. People only get arrested when they are trying to stay in London Country.

I am mad at you for being unfair.
Please check the laws again and see what they say about overstayers with an expired visa. You will see that there isn't a vine or jail time involved, the person is made to leave. Since he already has a plane ticket, just make him go back to Benin. I will meet him there. If it is still a problem, I will personally send you the money from Benin.

Write back and let me know what you found out.

Laughing Laughing

Then I wrote to R4y and told him, "Don't worry, I'm handling it". Wink

British Interpol is very upset with me! But what's this? They don't accept Western Union?:

Quote:
FROM THE DESK,
SUPERIOR OFFICER
BRITISH INTERPOL.
TEL:+44 79 49 XXXXXX

ATTENTION:
IM3LDA XXXXXX.

WHO ARE YOU TO TELL US WHAT THE UNITED KINGDOM SAYS ON OVERSTAYED CITIZEN OF ANOTHER COUNTRY,UNITED KINGDOM LAWS ON OVERSTAYED VISA HAS CHANGE AND THESE ARE CIVILIZED COUNTRY THAT HAS NO RIGHT TO PUNISH YOUR HUSBAND IF HE HASN'T COMMITTED ANY OFFENSE,WE ARE DOING OUR JOB ACCORDING TO THE LAWS OF THE COUNTRY AND IF YOU CONTINUE DISRESPECTING THIS OFFICE AM SORRY YOU MIGHT HAVE ALSO BLAME YOURSELF FOR ASSAULT AS WE HAVE YOUR ISP NUMBER AND I CAN ASSURE THAT WE CAN AS WELL BRING YOU TO JUSTICE FOR ASSAULT ON GOVERNMENT OFFICIAL.

IF YOU READY TO HELP YOUR HUSBAND,GET BACK TO US AS WE READY TO GIVE YOU AN ACCOUNT FOR THE BILL BECAUSE WESTERN-UNION IS NOT ACCEPTED IN THIS AGENCY.

BEST REGARD,
J4MES H4GGLER

It almost seems as if R4y is reading the correspondence between me and the British Interpol! Rolling Eyes Laughing

He wrote this:
Quote:
Dear Im3lda Am Not Ok For Now,Though I Noted The Content Of Your Mail But The British Interpol Are Not Helping The Matter In Anyway.They Shown Me The Law Book Of The Country And I No I Truely Commited An Offence Charge Against Me.

Sweetheart,there's no way i could join you in benin without we pay the bill for these agency,they are desperate to take me to court tomorrow and getting to court according to the law book reed here by me prooved that my offence is 6month jail term,please find lastly solution to this matter and let me get out of here as we need to meet in order to enjoy our love and enjoy ourself sexually.

Writing to British Interpol is proving to be as much fun as writing to the FBI. I think I'll try to get arrested for assault. Very Happy

Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 10:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well Ima, at least he's wasting lots of his time writing to you. My fake barrister that is supposedly ripping off Babs on a Yahoo lottery scam also has another email account. Barrister Mulongoti, thanks to great material from Devguy and the others on the insult thread, has been ripping the King a new one w/death threats, sex w/goats and assorted u are a sweat from monkeys balls kind of stuff. Must have done about 15 w/no response. At least they didn't bounce so it's therapeutic to know he's reading my cut & pastes.

I finally wrote a couple of letters today-

Quote:
Dear Agenter Longman
My name is Barbara Swallows-Dinque and u had wri9ten 2 me b4 2 warn me about a possible fraudstar in the internet. You said you had been contacted by YAHOO LOTTERY and I may be in trouble. I hope you remember me---u sent me your X file background check thing even tho I dont care if you were a prostiute or not. I also asked about my koining the FBI---do you remember now?

U said my fiance could handle this bcuz he is in London town. This is why I am writing2 u.I hope u remember and you can help

I have not heard from Ray King (my fiance or Barrister Manny Mulongoti(supposed to b the YAHOO guy) since b4 MEW YEARS EVE--like maybe 12/28 or so. I am deaf and cannot speak so I can;t call King Ray King-he is from the royal family of Dubloon-to find out what is going on and the Barrister has now stopped emailing me. I have sent him $5000.00 dollars and I am supposed to get 1/2 of that back when I am paid my $25, 000.00. I asked my landlord to call him but he9my landlord) said the guy on the phone kept saying wrong number/wrong number.

I am not sure if something is wrong. I have never met King Ray King-KRK)_ onlt correspondance is through writing him. I bought myself a new laptop computer for CHRISTmas and don't now eben have a picture of KRK bcuz I donated the computer to the local Nihilists. My new one is a nice dell that burns dvds. And I gave the picture of the barrister to the Western united people after he(barr Mulongoti) filled out the forms and did the security picture and KRK didn;t do the forms and pictyure yet bcuz he said he didn;t have 2--even tho I gave him the number of the florida terrorist people---I guess u know this stuff better than me ---in the Province of Florida all the stiff you have to do bcuz of 911 and the terrorists who came into the country thru us and the Patriots 16-0 Act.

So anyway-can u help me? I;m going to write to KRK again right now but he didnt rite back to my last 2 emails. Is he and barr mulon working together? Has Mulongoti hurt him. I need some aswers right away pls becuz I;m pretty worried about KRK My email is the same as this o1.

Thank you

Barbara Swallows-Dinque

Quote:

Dearest My King--

I am so worried and don't know what to do or if I have hurt you? R U OK? U haven;t answered my last 2 OMGmails and the YAHOO Barrister is not answering his mails and my land lord called him for me and whoever answered kept saying ;WRONG NUMBER; over and over. I don;t want you to b hurt by this man LOL---I dont even know what is going on-have u met the barrister yet?. I want to be your sharon of roses, I want 2 be your queen I want to suck on your eon paysley till all your ice cream discharges in my yodel. OH pls Ray just write me OK---I said I would help u but I cant go to that place u said in Nevade--it is like 3000 miles away--even to drive to Georgia-the nearedt next state to me is TEN hours driving--pls look on the map, I'm never going to lye to u...I even took this picture for you, I'll take more, just rite to me, send me the forms I;ll send u the $ and we can b together!
Do you still love me, my King?
xoxo
babs is worried
babs

By the way, if anyone is reading this, take a look at the Battle Mountain, Nevada homepage. On the 'Attractions' page are all things listed 20 to 30 miles away from the town. Sights to see consist of a water tower and a couple of rusted cars in the desert. Prick must have scored a victim there.

Quote:
Sweethear am glad to hear from you again and am sorry for unable to had E-mail you before now,i told you the last time that the barrister that handle your payment is fraud attorney he doesnt exist in london,the last time i asked of his chamber all he said to me was all lies and if you truely needed your fund get back to me with the info as am ready to work on them for you.The last last i heard of your fund was that the fund will be paid to you via certified bank draft and the draft will be mail to your contact address with the sum of 700usd which included the insurance fee for the safety of the draft to your address.If you need the fund get back to me in order to connect you direct with the institution incharge and forget about the fraud attorney,Barrister Molongoti.

Lastly concerning the 1200usd needed by me,i had told you before now that am not going to use my picture for the stuff,if you truely like to assist my coming to united state,kindly go to another state near you to send the fund via westernunion or international moneygramm.As for your picture,i love it,it pretty,beautiful and lovely,i love that and i had print it out and place it beside my bed in order to always think of you.

I Await your response.
Ray.

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome
Safari Lagos>Lome UHMMMMM OH MY GOD DADDY PLEASE SAVE MY LIFE HERE IN LOME i did not eat, take my bath nor brush my tooth
Safari #1 Lagos>Cotonou> SH Parakou, #2 Lagos>SH Abuja HE REALLY SUFFERED AS I COULDN'T RECOGNIZE HIM AGAIN

luckey

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 3:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

R4y wrote:
...AS WE HAVE YOUR ISP NUMBER...

@Ima: I love this Interpol twist. Interesting that he even knows "ISP". Too bad he can't look you up.

I've not heard from him in quite a while. I guess he's not interested in the reward money anymore. Maybe I should drop him a note to find out what's happening.

Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 5:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@luckey: He tries to be smart, he really does. He's not the dumbest lad, but not quite as smart as he thinks he is. I'm not sure that he knows what ISP actually is. Wink
Also, Im3lda is a wanted woman, he was going to turn her over to Interpol or the FBI, yet he has her corresponding with the "british interpol" (that will not stop amusing me) and she's being rude to them, with no mention whatsoever of her wanted status. That british interpol's intel apparently sucks. Laughing
Im3lda hasn't heard from them today, probably because she hasn't written back yet.

Sister Sl3dge is arguing with the Utility company that is supposed to be delivering her fund over proper ID. Rolling Eyes What's puzzling is that now I've supposedly paid all of the fees. I HAVE made lots of payments, but I'm not quite sure why he's saying I'm all set to receive my fund now. "Juli3t" must have a plan for some other fee in his greedy little head.
The past several days have been me refusing to send a scan of an ID over the internet. I've been working with this bank for over 7 months. I think we're past the point of ID. Laughing

Quote:
WITH THE ABOVE INFO WE COULD STILL ACT ON YOUR DIRECTIVE,BUT HOW WILL OUR DIPLOMAT IDENTIFY YOU UPON DELIVERY?

TRY AND UNDERSTAND MY POINT CLEARLY AS IT'S IMPORTANT WE ACT TO YOUR DIRECTIVE IF YOU INSIST ON THE ABOVE INFORMATION FOR DELIVERY WITHOUT AN IDENTITY.

BEST REGARD,

Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 12:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I for one am looking forward to Imelda assaulting the british interpol. WU IS NOT accepted? HAH!-The american interpol takes WU! And your right about the FBI, they are fun--

All text in bright red
Quote:
FBI Washington D. C. J. Edgar Hoover Building
10th & Pennsylvania Avenue,
Northwest Washington, D. C. 20535
TEL/FAX: 501-xxx.

ATTENTION:BARBARA SWALLOWS-DINQUE.

ATTENTION:BARBARA SWALLOWS-DINQUE. [Yup, he wrote it twice]

We noted the content of your mail and we believe your fiance suppose to had confirmed to you that Barrister Mulongoti is a fraudster,He Mulongoti doesnt know about your Yahoo Fund,he intercepted the message of your yahoo won with his terrorism character,do not worry about the barrister mulongoti,And as for your fiance not ready to take a picture for the westernunion,i think he's trying to protect his status,and if he insisted that he does not want to take picture for the westernunion,why cant you go to another state and satisfy your fiance if the Pronvice Florida law is affecting you sending money to your fiance without his picture.

Lastly,also caution yourself from responding to any unusual message or e-mail account open in your fiance name because of the terrorism activities going on internet,always respond to your fiance email account that you had been transacting with and make your fiance work on your yahoo fund for you in order for both of you to be happy.

Yours Faithfully.
Chrsti@na L0ngman

Quote:
Dear Agenter Lomgman,
Thank you, thank you, thank you for writing back 2 me! OMG, I have been so upside down about what 2 dew like Mountain Dew that it was great to hear back from you.I appreciate your help and stil think i would b a good FBI Agenter 2 butt that;s for a different day than today is.
After I wrote 2 u yesterday I wrote to my fiance K1ng R@ymond K1ng (KRK).He wrote back.I had done sumthing in my letter to him that I hope I can tell you as a woman 2 a woman and please don;t think i am bad,OK? This is REALLY personal and I;m kinda embarassed 2 say this 2 you but I hope I can trust u-just think like a woman and pls not like an agenter--Well, I took off my clothes and took a pivture of me and sent it 2 him. I know its kinda stupid but I kike this guy and sometimes he doesnt write or doesnt write swet things 2 me and i wanted his attentionand where I live in West Bohmfahkville its like :GOD,Pls get me out of here: and he seemed like the answer 2 my prayers.

Im saying this stuff 2 u bcuz he wrote back and u wrote me but his letter was like get me the $ get me the $ get me the $ OOOOO your picture looked good. But your letter today u seemed to be a professional and taked the time 2 realy care and gave some really god suggestions and I guess I just need someone woman I don;t knows advice.

So here go;s-----I like this guy R@y K1ng and he's studying to be a lawyer and he says he;s in the Royal Family of Dubloon(I doubt that but all guys lye, don;t they--a little?) and he has $ but he just needs a little to come to the states and he has his visa. But he keeps saying to wire him the $ but western united told me b4 with the YAHOO BARRISTER that they needed a security picture and the BARRISTER did 1.

But today I went and got the papers the stupid pizza face kid at western united forgot 2 give me and I looked at both forms from b4 and from today and so did my room mate and so did my landlord-----IT DOESN:T SAY ANYTHING ABOUT A PICTURE!!!!!!!!! I am not going to break the law (and I am not or never was a [prositute) so I can applu to the FBI but when we all read the papers me, my roomate and my land loed we think no picture is nesessary????
I need your advice on this. He has his visa so if he just does these forms and i give them 2 pizza face kid, can I wire him the $$ then and he can come to the USA??? I don;t wannna get you in trouble but I hope you can review thes and if the pizza face kid accepts them w/o askin for a picture cuz the form doesn;t say it then itll b ok.right? I got the cash to pay no problem.
And...lol...maybe i just need your advice about him an men... do you think he sounds good and has a kind heart? I didn;t mean 2 but I might have hurt his feelings bcuz I think his man privates is small : ( omg, I didn;t mean 2 and I don;t mean to go on and on and on. My land lord tried to call you today but your fax line kept coming on.

Anyway Agenter Lomgnam any help or advice you can give me is great. Thanks for being special and you hace a great day,
Pls call me babs if u want from now on.
babs

Reply from the FBI. Again, all in red

Quote:
ATTENTION:BABS,
Thank for your kind mail as i believe you are very lucky to have a fiance like R@Y K1NG FROM DUBLIN,Yes R@y is from responsible and royal family and his family never lies because they have everything to enjoy there future,if r@y loves you,count yourself lucky again,r@y as a man always stand by his word,we had confirmed his background check and all is well and his a man to rely on,i pray i have such an reliable one like [email protected] love you because you like to listen to an advise,r@y loves you not your money,if he asked for token sum of 1200usd from you,not that he does'nt have enough but he might just wanted to know how you truely love him.Forget about the naked picture and satisfy your fiance with his demand in order for you not to loose him to other ladies in state.

Concerning the picture,if the laws insisted that you need R@y Picture am not sure they really meant to help,Picture does'nt make sense before sending out westernunion but if the laws insisted,go to another location,people are sending money out of united state without receivers picture from other state and for province law to request for receivers picture,you can look for anyone to act like your fiance to take the picture in order for you to get the money for him,picture is just formalty it doesn't needed for anything,terrorist can't come to this secure country again.Act fast and satisfy your fiance.

The K1ng at his best--the FBI telling Babs to go ahead and break the laws of the Province of Florida and send the token sum to satisfy my reliable royal man's curiosity to see if I love him. Guess I'll go break the good news to the K1ng.

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome

Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 3:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great work there, Fatter. R4y is definitely a piece of work. I can't imagine that he's very successful as a love scammer. Laughing

British interpol is not very happy with me. I haven't been arrested yet though. Laughing
They have picked up on the fact that I'm "wanted" (I didn't tell them Wink )but aren't worried about it right now.

The email from them previous to this one was bank account info for me to make a transfer to, with the name S A Adeyemo. I sent it to alan and then wrote back to them asking a bunch of questions and accusing them of being fraudstars.

Notice that their office is now "Britdont Interpol" Laughing

Quote:
FROM THE DESK,
SUPERIOR OFFICER

BRITDONT INTERPOL.

TEL:+44 79 49 XXXXXX

ATTENTION:

IM3LDA xxxxxx.

I COULD SEE YOU ARE OUT OF YOUR MIND,IF YOU HAVEN'T HAVE ANYTHING TO SAY OR YOU CANT HELP YOUR FIANCE WHY IN-CHARGE YOU STOP FURTHER COMMUNICATION TO THIS ADDRESS,ADEYEMO YOUR FIANCE TOLD YOU ABOUT THIS AGENCY?WE'VE GIVEN HIM ACCESS TO CONTACT HIS PEOPLE AND HE HAD BEEN DOING THIS AND HOW DARE YOU WANT MY IDENTITY ON INTERNET?THE ACCOUNT GIVEN TO YOU IS BANK ACCOUNT AND THE ACCOUNT OFFICER DON'T OF THIS CHARGES IS MR,S.A PROVED,OR TRUE-LY YOU HEARD OF BANK ACCOUNT BEFORE?

AS FOR YOUR INFORMATION WE ARE NOT A FRAUDSTER AND THE BACKGROUND CHECK WE DID ON YOU THIS MORNING IN-CHARGE YOU ARE NOT A CITIZEN OF FRANCE BUT UNITED STATE,WE ALSO DETECTED THAT YOU ARE A WANTED FELLOW IN UNITED STATE,HOPE AM RIGHT? Wait, they're asking me? Then the answer is no. THOUGH WE ARE NOT CONCERN ABOUT THIS BECAUSE WE ARE NOT TOLD TO GET YOU ARRESTED,IF YOU TRULY MEAN TO HELP YOUR FIANCE,THE BANK ACCOUNT GIVEN TO YOU IS FOR THE ACCOUNT OFFICE ANY-BANK OF THE CHARGES GIVEN TO YOUR FIANCE BEFORE WE COULD RELEASE HIM,AND IF YOU SEND-OUT MEAN TO HELP HIM,GO TO saadeyemo AND SEND THE CHARGES INTO THE BANK ACCOUNT,MAKE SURE YOU ATTACHED AND EMAIL THE TRANSFER SLIP TO US FOR CONFIRMATION BEFORE YOUR HUSBAND COULD BE RELEASE.

HOPE YOU GET THE EXPLANATION CLEAR TO YOURSELF?IF NOT,GO TO ANY NEAR BANK AND TELL THEM YOU LIKE TO Haggerty (? this is how I've been misspelling his name.) MONEY TO UNITED KINGDOM,AM SURE THEY MUST PUT YOU THROUGH.

JAMES H4GGLER.

What else can I say to them to piss them off further? I really want to be arrested for assault on a government official, as they previously threatened. Wink

Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 12:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think you're too kind, Ima, he is dumber than a box of rocks. BRITDONT INTERPOL? The keys are not even close on the keyboard to get that result. Tell H@gglah he's an idiot because he missspellled where he works and his own name.
New word time--'true-ly you heard of bank account before?' Nope, in the US/France they are bank explanations
WANTED FELLOW! You are a woman and have the yodel to prove it!

Seems it's just not his day...

Quote:
My Darling Raymond-

I have wonderful news that I think will make you Very Very happy. I wrote to the FBI Agenter, Longman, and asked her advice about wireing and transferring $ over the internet through western united. I sent her the forms I got from west uni(I sent you the 1st one but then saw the jerk at thw west uni didn;t give it all 2 me) So me, my roommate and my land lord all looked at the papers and it doesnt sat anything about taking your picture or anything like that.

So I wrote to Agenter Lonman and showed her the forms to review and she said pictures are necessary(sp?)lol, bcuz no teroists could come in the country and the FBI had done a BACKGROUNF CHECK on you---did you even know???--and everything about you is ok and Agenter Longman said go ahead and send you the money and if anything bad comes I can have someone else pose with the picture OMG!. Trust me, that kid at west uni WILL send the $ after I get the papers from you cuz I have the cash in my room eright now.

I hope my naked picture was ok and didn't make you mad. I was hoping to make your black cock hot and wet so you could discharge looking at it. Can we still call irt ;eon paysley;? Should we choose another name? Or do you want to choose the name? Antway, who cares!!! I:M JUST SOOOOO HAPPY!!! The west uni is open on tomorrow and Saturday and Sunday so get me that stuff right away and I'll send it within one hour Smile

I think the agenter liked me-she was really nice and friendly and gave me some good woman advice too that was cool-so I may still think about the FBI if that is cool with you?
LOVE!
lol
XO
Babs

Quote:
Thanks my lovely Queen as am glad to hear from you.I never knew the fbi had worked on my background check which i believe is there job and my family name in Dublin is more popular to get the background of each member to the family easily.

Concerning your picture,it's lovely cool and sexy,i cant just wait to see this live,i need it badly and i believe you are working on this to be real.I will be glad if you could get me another picture that will pointout your lovely breast in which i must enjoy my ice-cream on,hope you do this for me as soon as possible?As for the form sent by you,i will like you to work on everything for me,i reed the papers but never understand what all the rubbish for before sending out just 1200usd,i noted you are planning to get someone that will hold a sign like your king in order to get the fund sent to me,please sweetheart,also look for someone that can fill the form on my behalf,tell the person to answer all questions like your king,i mean the person should represent your king and sign all papers since it just for formalty as i understand.

I will be glad to hear from you as soon as possible tomorrow on the payment info,hope you still have my payment info with you?
Yours,
Ray.

Quote:
OMG, Raymond, u wrote 2 me so quickly, I luv it!
Thank you for those sweet words of love...and yes, I would love 2 have your ice cream and pudding all over my tarts!...and deep, deep in my yodel...mmmmmmm!omg
Yeah-me 2-The FBI surprised me 2 when she said the background checkwas done on you. Well you are OK according 2 them! And me! LOL!Maybe they did 1 on me, I don't know.?
I'm not getting anyone to do the picture bcuz the forms don't say it needs to be done-we all checked-the forms just say fill out the forms. And the FBI said it was ok. I am not breaking any laws-OK? U gotta know that about me...butt...I'll make you a trade-you send me the forms all done and I'll send you another pix of me--this time I will show you my ;thunder; and ;lightning;
The forms are for foreigners so they kno w u don;t speak American--the YAHOO BARRISTER form was all completed I guess but the pizza face kid at west uni didn;t even bothe r 2look at it----just hurry up, semd them so u can cum over to the Province---I am getting soooo horny. I'm off to the bathtub right now to play with the water on my clitorious!!!!
Good night my King,
XOXO
Babs

Quote:
OK,Sweetheart,my problem is i dont understand what was written in the form and since you said one barrister had done this before,attached and email the form fill by the barrister in order for me to understand what they meant and how to fill the form.

I miss you Am Missing You

Quote:
Raymond=
I have youre email an it is dully noted. I;m sorry I have 2 say this but I have 2 say this so I;m just gonna say this.
1. you are in law school for 10 years and speak some American pretty good
2. you come from the royal family of Doblin anf you r 37
3. your parents have passed onwards and upwards and you now run the sucsessfulfamily business
4. you are in __?_ on business right now
5. you say you love me and want 2 visiy me & sometimes write nice and sweet and sexy stuff
6. you say u want me 2 b your wife and if ok my roommate 2 is ok
7. i told you i bought a new computer for CHRISTmas and donated the other one to the Nihilists
8. i dont have your picture anymore, i dont have the barristers picture anymore i dobt have the barristers paperwork anymore and i;ve gone to west uni like 8 times and wrote to the fbu and called (my landlord0 all over the place for you AND I DONT HAVE FIVE THOUSAND DOLLARS ANYMORE AND YOU CANT GET OFF YOUR FAT ASS AND DO THESE FORMs AND ANSWER THE SIMPLE QUESTIONSSO YOU CAN GET A PLANE TOICKET AND COME OVER HERE???!!!!>>>?
9. WHAT the hell is wrong w/u!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?
10. guees what---i got 100% of the clitorius and 100% of the yodel and I got plenty of $$$$$$$$ Twisted Evil
i;m deafg butt i;m not stupid----u figure it out the papers
there is no 11
babs is mad
xo
babs

Quote:
Sweetheart i was dissapointed in your message,the forms sent to me doesn't make any sense,yes am from the royal family and am coming to you on my own not sent by the family which cause my unable to takeout of the family money,i check the forms the question in there i dont understand and i had not come over those kind of words before,am practising law not chemistry and physics,those question in there sound like science question in which i dont understand and since things are coming this way,why cant you go to another state near you to helpout this matter?Am also crazy about this and you need to understand that my visa must not expired before you help my coming to state for you.

I still love you,i cant do without you,no matter how mad i am,i must give the best love to my Queen,BarBara.

Love You.

no matter how mad i am Razz Razz

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome

Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 5:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Fatter: It looks like you have R4y thoroughly hooked with B4bs. He's patient so you'll probably be able to keep him forever now. Laughing
I'm not sure R4y actually wrote that email from the British Interpol. Once in a while it seems that someone else writes to me as the writing is very different. He may have other people working with him, who aren't quite as bright as he is. I know, he seems really stupid at times, but he has thrown me a curve now and then. He's the perfect mugu: smart enough to be a pleasure to bait, stupid enough to be well-baited.

I wrote this to British Interpol, I'm trying to get R4y to produce something that is an official ID or letterhead. Wink
Quote:
Dear British Interpol,
Mr.Haggerty, some of your last message wasn't very clear. Did someone else write it for you, like a dumb secretary or something? Tell her to practice her writing before you let her on your email again.
So,
I am not out of my mind. I just didn't understand that the account was a bank account. You never said that. I thought it was an email account. You've clarified it now, but you also said mean things to me again.
You should have better manners for someone who is an official. I have never met an official person who is so rude. That's what makes me think you are a fraudstar. Plus, you are refusing to send me anything to identify yourself. If you won't send your ID, you should at least send something official with the British Interpol symbol on it. Especially since the name of the saadeyemo person doesn't match up with you. Who is that person?
Is that the dumb secretary?

Please write back soon and let me know how we can carry this out. Now that I know it is a bank account, I'm sure we can proceed. You just have to prove that you're not like fake peter walter and trying to steal money. There are terrorists all over the internets. I have written to some of them to help them repent.

I am very worried about R4y, I haven't heard from him since you started abusing and molesting me with your emails. Is he ok? Are you taking care of him ok? He likes to watch sex movies, please make sure he gets to do that.

I will be waiting for your reply

I've also started baiting another of R4y's characters. He is running a scam with a 20 year old girl, J4ne H0lt. I started a character, S3mple Tonn3, who is a 40 year old bouncer from Canada. S3mple isn't really smart and is telling J4ne that he wants sexual stories about she/he instead of a cut of the millions of dollars. J4ne and her barrister, Juli3t Jam3s Wink aren't too receptive.
My real motivation here was to try to get R4y to play a 20 year old girl sexually.

Here are the last emails:
from Juli3t Jam3s:
Quote:
Subject line: BASTARD
Am the Attorney And Barrister to J4ne Holt,Are you threatening By saying
> you will not contact anybody until you hear about sex stuff from my
> client?are you trying to corrupt J4ne?Are you in anyway have Brain
> problem?
we are talking of fund,millions of dollars any you are expecting
> sex stuff,Am sure you must be mad,i will withdraw the certificate and
> cancel your name as the beneficiary in order for you to enjoy the sex
> stuff you want on internet.

from J4ne H0lt:
Quote:
I COULD SEE YOU HAVE LOST YOUR SENSES,HOW DARE YOUR NEEDED SEX STUFF FROM ME,IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN SEX STUFF,WHY DID YOU IN FIRST PLACE SAID YOU WILL HELP IN MY MONEY?AM NOT THOSE KIND OF BASTARD PROSTITUTE YOU PLAY SEX STUFF WITH ON INTERNET AND THE PERSON THAT CONTACTED YOU IS MY LAWYER,ATTORNEY OR BARRISTER,HOPE YOU READY ON FINANCE OR SEX STUFF BASTARD?

Laughing

I'm not sure if this character, J4ne H0lt, will reply to an ASEM anymore, I received the script about a month ago. If anyone wants to try to bait R4y through this one, PM me for the email address.

Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 9:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Woo hoo!!! Sister Sl3dge is getting rich!! My fund is on it's way soon! Laughing I can't wait for the twist to come. I can't even imagine what troubles will befall the diplomat on his journey. Wink

By the way, how long does it take to count to 12 million? Laughing

Quote:
Dear Sister Sl3dge,

Thanks for your response an inquiry on the travelling update,i was at the utility trust finance and security this morning withnessed the counting and packing of the fund which was packed in two truck box,each contain six million four hundred thousand united state dollars,the fund was well packed and i confirmed the conting as all is well.

Concerning the Arrival,the diplomat shall arrived Washinton DC,by 2:am your local time and Godwilling they will arrived Rochester by 6:am your time,i had been directed to inform you to try and check your email tomorrow morning as the diplomat shall depart from london by 1:00am and they had been directed to email you from washington (anyone want to guess what country the originating IP will actually show?) when coming to rochester for delivery.

If you have any question get back to me as soon as possible in order to pass your request to the delivery director before there plane takeoff in next 4hours.

Barr,Juli3t Jam3s.

Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 10:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

J4ne H0lt will trade sex for help with her inheritance!

S3mple Tonn3 had sent her this email:

Quote:
listn bitch you contacted me
asking for help and i told you i would help you and then you told me id here from a lawyer and i got a barrister asking me for stuff and telling me im gonna get all themoney and then you ask what i want from youu in retrn and when i tell yuou i want sexy stories your barrister says all is cool and then i get nasty emails from both of you bitches telling me i[';m a fucking pig for asking for the sex stuff. i said i ws gonna hel p you and you said youd do the sex writing. is the deal off now? what the fuck? are you just dicking me around? teasing me with your damn pictures? your asking me to put myself out to hel pyou and all i want is some sexywriting. are you a fucking prude or some shit?

Her reply:

Quote:
If i got your mail correctly,you want sex in return not my money,will the sex in return be on internet?have you in anyway finished with the transaction before asking for sex?a sensible and responsible fellow must not act like you idiot,if you want sex i give you sex after the complition of my transaction,it's important i meet you in canada after the end of the transaction and if you need sex i will give you more that you expect as am very good in sucking and sexy,but you need to end the transaction first,.It might possible you pay some fee before the fund could be transfer into your account and if you pay the money my fund received by you Godwilling i must meet you instatly and you enjoy the sex.
J4ne.

Silly girl. She misunderstood. I'll explain to her what she needs to do. I may even pay some of her fees. I'm willing to compromise, after all. Wink

Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 1:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^
clapping Laughing Laughing Great stuff, Ima!

Quote:
Dear King Raym0nd
I want you to look at the thing above my name and go to googel maps. Enter Homestead, Florida and Valdosta, Georgia. U will see that is 473 miles away from me and would takeme 7 hours to drive there and 7 hours 2 drive back. That would mean i would have to stay in a hotel, pay for gas (if i can borrow my roomate;s car) pay all the road faxes and trolls?!!!
Honest and pls tell the truth...r u serious abut us???Bcuz u are not acting like u are serious abut u n me. U avt like u just want my pictures so I;m not sending anymore 2 u. Proof 2 me u r serious! Bcuz if u r not, why are we wasting each other's time, y r u breajing my heart-i know i couldn;t if i tried!My King, when u knockered on my door, i gave u my keys. So now it;s up to u King--r u gonna put the light in my life?
babs

Some cheesy Elton John for [email protected] he bites

Quote:

DEAR BARBARA.
The Light Is Already In Your Life My Love, And If Not Because I Cant Takeout Of The Family Money Unless I Was Directed And Some Signature Involved,I Believe I Must Have Been With You With All My Heart,Am Serious About My Kind Love To You And I Will Be Glad If You Could Do Everything For Me In Order To Meet You In Florida.

I Had Already Makeup My Mind Before Now No Matter How You Are And Who You Be,I Had Makeup My Mind In The Sense That No Man Can Seperate My Love From You Unless You Decide Not To Have The Lovely King Light In Your Life,Dont Think Of The Incovinences That Will Take You Before You Satisfy Your Lovely King,Think Of The Fact That You Must Satisfy Him In Order To Win His Heart For Ever And Ever.My Coming To You Is Of So Many Means,Apart From The Fact That You Will Enjoy Me Sexually,I Have The Mission To Stay With You For Somtime And Also Make Sure I Take You Back To Dublin While Am Going In Order For You To Sightseeing How Beautiful Your Fiance Country Is.

I might Not Be Able To Write Back Tonight After This,(because the internet cafes are closing soon)But I Will Be Glad To Hear That You Ready To Satisfy My Love In Everything No Matter How Inconvinences.

Stay Bless As I Remain Your Forever.
R@Y.

So, if babs crosses the Provincial border and goes to Georgia to wire the King, does that count as a safari and I get a pith helmet?

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome

Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 7:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ I guess R4y would earn a pith helmet for making you safari. . . Laughing

So, surprise surprise, Sister Sl3dge didn't get her fund today, but got this email instead:

Quote:
Custom service unit.
Pennsylvania Avenue,
NW Washington, D.C.20229
Tel/fax:267-590-xxxx.

Attention: Sister Sl3dge Jon3s
The Ministry of The H4nds of M4n
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxx, NY xxxxx
phone number/fax number: 206-666-xxxx

It has come to the notice of the authority of Custom Service United
State Of America through our intelligence monitoring unit, that the
management of Utility Trust Finance And Security Company has affected the mailing of the Packages value of US$12,800.000.00 in favor of the above mentioned beneficiary in U.S.A.The said mailing after due
investigation was carried out Today, contrary to Article 102, section
36, subsection of the 1995 Drug and allied matters act, schedule guiding
against Drug and money laundering and Article 17, subsection 28 of 2001 Custom Act, guiding against all terrorists activities. We wish t o
remind you of the consequences of mailing such sum of money into the
country without complying fully with the provisions of the Drug Law /
Custom clearance regulations and provisions of Drug/Monetary charter
which stipulated that an amount of such magnitude must carry "Certified Drug/custom Clearance Certificate" which will duly Guarantee and cover the money as being legitimately acquired devoid of custom/drug or money laundry. By virtue of power conferred on this office and in our capacity as sole Agency we hereby advise the beneficiary of this fund to get back to the institution that brought the said fund in her favor to the state for the required certificate before the fund could be release to the beneficiary Address In New York

We therefore wish to clarify the Trust Security Company, that the
beneficiary of the said fund must be advised to seek appropriate
Drug/Custom Clearance for the money, failing which the money will be
seized and impounded as a laundered or Custom/Drug money.
The said fund has been therefore placed on hold, mail or withdrawal of
part or whole amount is hereby prohibited until the fund is duly cleared
from this office, legal action will be taken against any contrary
act.The beneficiary is hereby advised to apply for the clearance through
the institution that brought the fund to the state. The Beneficiary is
Expected to Submit The Required Certificate to The Above Mail Address On Or Before 14th Of January 2007, unless the beneficiary wants the money to be Seize and impounded as a laundered or drug money. We anticipate your Co-operation and regret any inconvenience this might cause you. The mailing will be approved to be carried out if the beneficiary of the fund obtains the clearance certificate and submitted it before the expiring date..

Yours faithfully,
MR. JON3 J4CKSON
C-CO.
For Drug Law Enforcement/Custom Service

Meanwhile, it seems that J4ne H0lt isn't willing to write the sexy stories that S3mple Tonn3 wants in exchange for helping her. We'll probably have to compromise Rolling Eyes I'm sure we can work something out. Wink

S3mple wrote this to her (some of it is snipped out):
Quote:
if you want to make the trek to canada to do me in person that woudl be awesome. what i really meant was that i wanted you to write me sexy stories about you an dme and send em to me thru email. you know a story about what you would do to my body my pennis, what you want me to do to yours. etc. you dont have to really come here and f*ck me but if you want to I aint stopping you. we just have to set it up for a time whenm my wife is busy so that i can sneak off and f*ck you. so what do you say, will you wriute the stories? want me to name my price? lets see you write 3 nice long sex stories and i'll do the transaction for you, ill even pay all the fees. do we have a deal? but the sex stories have to be real stories, not just a bunchof jibber jabber you pull off the internet. . . . . snipped description of what I mean . . . do we have a deal ? you know you want to agree. you know that inside every proper girl is af*cking slut just waitng to be tapped. (I can't believe I actually wrote that!)

you love me yet?
S3mple

I'm finally pissing this lad off enough to get him swearing and rude. Im3lda and Sister Sl3dge hadn't really been able to pull it off. It's hilarious that he uses a very different tone in response to my very different characters. I had an old lady character and he was really polite to her, all of the time.

Here's J4ne's reply, subject line: BASTARD

Quote:
I Could See You Are A Bloody Bastard,Am Talking Of My Future You Are Expecting Sex Stuff Before You Help,To Hell With You And The Kind Of Help You Wanted To Render,Take This As My Final Decision,If You Are Not Ready To Complete My Transaction Before Sex Stuff,Do Not Email Me Again

Laughing I always listen when they tell me not to email again. Wink

Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 4:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

J4ne hasn't answered S3mple's last email. I must have offended her somehow. Laughing

Im3lda has finally heard from R4y. Thank goodness. She was so worried. Rolling Eyes I've been going back and forth with British interpol, stalling while the bank account I sent to alan gets killed, but hadn't heard from R4y. I finally got this:
Quote:
Sweetheart,am still alive in the detention of the british interpol,i had been taken to court and the Fine still stand as it's,i was told my mr,haggler that you were rude,please dont act rude to this man,his bieng nice to me,his trying his best to help me,i finally noticed that the lady i abandone because of you had written pettiton on me,and it was mr,haggler that confirmed to me that she reported me for rape and also deceived her love.

I think with all this alegation on me,all we needed is to comply with the british government and settle this bill,and if you are there for me as stated,please do something as i had been told you had received the account info for the payment.

i still love you and am dreaming of you,hope you help and i getout of here in order for you to meet me in Benin.

YOURS,
R4Y.

HAHAHAH He's using that other woman that I made him dump to further his story. Laughing

Meanwhile, in another part of my brain, Sister Sl3dge has been corresponding with [email protected]. Laughing This is great. First the FBI, then British Interpol. The Unitedstatecustom and enter. . .

*drumroll* The United Nations!!

Quote:
DEAR BENEFICIARY,
WE HAD CONSULTED THE UNITED NATION ON THE DRUG AND ANT-ITERRORIST CERTIFICATE WHICH WILL DULY GUARANTEE AND COVER YOUR MONEY AS BEING LEGITIMATELY ACQUIRED DEVOID OF CUSTOM/DRUG OR MONEY LAUNDRY,BUT IT'S UNFORTUNATE AFTER WE'VE SUBMITTED THE APPLICATION FORMS WE RECEIVED THE FINAL BILL OF $US16,000.00(SIXTEEN THOUSAND UNITED STATE DOLLARS)WHICH WE ARE TOLD MUST BE PAID TO THE ACCOUNT OFFICER BANK DETAILS BEFORE THE CERTIFICATE COULD BE ISSUE IN YOUR NAME.

IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTION ON THIS,YOU CAN CONSULT YOUR ATTORNEY BECAUSE ALL PAPERS FROM UNITED NATION WAS SIGNED BY HER ON YOUR BEHALF BEFORE WE SUBMITTED IT TO THE UNITED NATION ADMISTRATIVE DEPARTMENT.

BEST REGARDS,
DR,D4NIEL SMITH

$16,000?? After all the money I've already paid???
Of course you know I'm going to insist to talk to the United Nations myself regarding this, and make him open another email account and sound ridiculous. Laughing

I actually think that he got the United Nations bit from me, Im3lda had previously sent this to British Interpol:

Quote:
Dear British Interpol,
Why didn't you reply to my last email? I demand to know what is going on with my husband to be. I asked you about proofing your identity. You are violating due process and rights of my husband under international British law. You must furnish me with proper identification and allow me to have a chance to pay his bail so that I can free him.
I still think you are not very reputable for not even returning emails. What kind of government of the United Kingdom is this? Your office ignores written requests from people trying to follow the laws?
If you keep ignoring me I will think that you are definitely fraudstars and will report to you the United Nations of France, where I am currently residing.

Respond immediately

Yes, I am hoping to have him thoroughly mis-educated regarding national/international agencies. Wink

Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 5:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, while you've got him answering mails all over the place, we're just playing tag...

Quote:
My Luv
I was sssooooo happy 2 see your mail last night and your offer to light my candle in the wind. U r a true royal MEMBER!I m glad u said yes bcuz I was gettimg wicked impatiant abou u cumming over here to the Province. The storms have neen pretty bad so they might shut down schools and govt orifices and the roads.
I was just able 2 make it to church today-u never said -r u religious? Anyway today was the blessing of the nipples and it seemed like we would never get out od there. Do u know what I mean? i mean I;m religious but realle c;mon 4 hours? I need some corn huskers lotion or some alow vera, i dunno, I; really chapped or chafed, I dunno the word.
so is it Dublin, Durblin or Dubloon? any way, I would love to visit it with u sum day.
So being in the royalty family i was thinking about terroists and dialing 911 and thought maybe when Queen Di Died, did I ask u this already?< that was like you r 911? did evryone unite against the french?They are so wicked stinking cheese eaters so i am reunited and it feels so good w/u!I don;t think they baythe.
gotta go, I got 3 large on the Giants givin 16 plus I took the over so I think I;m covered. Don;t know what i;ll do for the titans
send them asap... to me...for free...my sweatee
XO
babs

Sometimes, I think he doesn't even read my emails Razz Notice the smooth transition from religion to sex in the next mail.

Quote:
Dear Barbara.
Thanks for your lovely and kind mail,am a christian by religion,i believe in God and his only son,the Jesus Christ and for the fact that i have the fear of God in me,i dont believe in lies and i also stand by my word.Am from Dublin and You are so special to me,whenever i view your sexy picture i always hold on my penis and feel am with you,please sweetheart,am missing you i need to be with you before wednesday 9th of january,i need to finger your virginia,suck your clitorius and also messerg your lovely body,am missing you and i dont want things to continue like this.Try your possible best and work on sending this morning to me tomorrow,i also think ALABAMA is not far from the province? Cool Since you've makeup your mind and said NO MATTER WHAT I believe you truely loves me and my God shall be with us for ever and ever Amen.

Try and send the fund via westernunion money transfer as follow:

blah, blah, blah.

I couldn't resist. I bought a $20 Africa calling card and called the King last night. His english was good and he immediately went into his character role. I was babs' landlord, Pietro the jerk.

Quote:
SWEETHEART,I WAS MORE THAN HAPPY WHEN I RECEIVED YOUR LANLORD VOICE ON MY PHONE YESTERDAY,SWEETHEART,I COULD SEE YOU ARE ALWAYS LUCKY IN YOUR LIFE ON ALL STEP YOU TAKE,YOUR LANDLORD WAS VERY NICE TO ME ON PHONE,I LIKE HIM AND HE TALK WITH ME EXACTLY LIKE MY LATE DAD,(If his Dad talked like a bad cross between Father Guido Sarducci and Chico Marx by way of a New England accent, then yeah)I CANT WAIT TO MEET THAT KIND MAN LIVE,HE'S WELL VOCAL AND I NOTICED THE BLESSING OF GOD IN HIM AND HIS FAMILY,KEEP RESPECTING THIS MAN BECAUSE HE LOVES YOU AND FROM WHAT I SENSE ON HIS CONVERSATION WITH ME, HE HAD ENDORCED MY WEDDING WITH YOU.HOPE YOU ARE WORKING ON SENDING THE MONEY TO ME AS I HAD ALREADY PACKED MY LUGGAGE BECAUSE I DONT WANT THE REST OF THE FAMILY TO KNOW ABOUT MY COMING TO UNITED STATE.

I WILL BE GLAD YOU SEND THIS MONEY TO ME AS SOON AS POSSIBLE AND PLEASE NOTE THAT AM NOT TRYING TO INCOVINENCE YOU BUT I BELIEVE YOU NEED TO SATISFY YOUR KING AND YOUR KING SATISFY HIS QUEEN IN EVERYTHING BEFORE DEATH TEARS US APART.

DONT THINK OF THE INCOVINENCES ON TRAVELLING TO ANOTHER STATE FOR SENDING THE MONEY,THINK OF MY COMING TO MEET MY LOVE AND ALSO THINK THAT AM GETTING MAD FOR MISSING YOU AND I NEED TO MEET YOU UNFAILING THIS WEEK MY LOVE.

He told me on the phone to send the forms again, he'd try and do them now that babs was serious about him.

Quote:
HI R@YMOND, MY DARLING KING!
My lanmdlord told me u and him talked last night and he said u are a real gentleman Smile OMG! I am so jealous that I can;t hear your voice but he told everything to my rookmate and she explained it to me. She said that he(lanmdlord)said that you said u would do the forms if I send them again, so I;m sending them again. To you.LOL!
Pietro(my landlord) said your nice and asked about his family and said God Bless You even tho he did;nt sneeze and you have a deep dark voice just like a black man-I guess I nevcer tol dhim u r a negro. Whay do you call yourself ther a black man a negro man or a just a Dublomer?These are things I should know right? O O O O O This reminds me this is ssooooo coooool!
OMG---so me n my roomate on saturday night were supposed to meet some friends but they called and bagged out on us so we decided to rent a movie. So we go 2 the movie rental place and were like...shiuld we...??? I dunno...u ask...so I asked the kid working for the <dark> movies and he;s like HUNH??? and I say it again and my roomate winks and he goes OHHHHH and he takes us over to the way back section where like Bill Cosby n Will Smith n the Wesley snips guy and wer;e like NOOOOO..... so he stares at us both and asks for ID and then he goes behind the counter and brought out these movies and we;re like YEAH!!!

So we get home n were watchin thenm and those Dublom ladies got sime BIG butts but the negroe guys was HUGE pennis goin crazy shootin ice cream all ova tha place and the ladies r sucking and swallowing their paysleys and the guys r eatin and likkin the women's yodels and their all moanin and i was sooooooooooo horny Raymonf my virginia was soooo wett I have to admit this me and my roomate both got naked and... <SNIP of particular male fantasy> ...OMG OMG it was amazing AND she wants 2 b with u n me like together in bed and just rub your paysley till you discharge and sje said she wouls lik it up or swallow uur ice cream or whatever just like that movie OMG HONEST! I had never seen a movie like that I couldn;t bleive it so it makes me feel better that I am not the only 1 who takes pictures of themselves naked
OMG--I M SOO sexed up right now and I have 2 go teach a exercise class--i m gonna go get all swetty an work out hard and make my yodel stink like a woman n then cum back here n take my special bath!
I;m so LOL excited my lanmdlord talked w/u and said u r NICE!!!! Oh.n i doubled it all up in the 2 nd game n made a bundle!
XOXO
babs

There's no doubt about it, I'm going to hell.

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome

Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 6:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Awesome baiting Fatter. I changed the thread title for you. Wink

Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 2:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^
Very Happy Embarassed Very Happy
Thanks Ima, guess it worked for R@y...

Quote:
Thanks for your lovely mail my love,i received the forms and Godwilling i will try my best to get them fill and email them to you unfailing tomorrow.I was excited when i heard you enjoyed the sexy movie with your lovely friend and am using this time to inform you that you had not watch the best,am coming down to you with the best you shall enjoy with me, and i can bet it that after the enjoyment you shall not like to stay alone again unless you have your king beside you.

Lastly concerning Mr,Pietro,I love this man to extend that i will not like to miss him when i get down to florida,hope he will be around when i get down to province?i will also like you to do one thing for me,i like to have mr,pietro as my inlaw and a father,can you send his email address and his telephone number to me?or if you could just give him my email address to email me i will more than glad to welcome his message as an inlaw and father.

Extend my greetings to your friend and the Entire Family Of Mr,Pietro.

I await your response as soon as possible.

Pietro deJerk's cell phone is charging as I write this Twisted Evil

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome

Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 4:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Can't wait to see your forms Fatter! It would be great if you could record those phone calls. Very Happy

Darn J4ne Holt isn't replying to my emails now. I'll let her cool off a bit and then come back at her. S3mple has a way with the ladies. Wink

Those darn American Embassies, just see what they have done to Sister Sl3dge with their erroneous ways:

Quote:
Dear Sister Sl3dge,
I Told Dr,Smith Of All You Said And He Said You Made Mistake For Saying They Are To Responsible For The Document.He Made It Clear To Me That It's The Responsiblity Of Your Country Embassy In London To Notified Them About The Document Because They Are Aware The Content In The Luggage Bringing Into Your Country In Your Favor,and since the united state embassy in london did not informed them about the important of the required certificate it's not possible for them to understand all that must be aquired before your fund could be deliver to you,and from all i sense in Dr,Daniel Word,it's not there fault,at time united state embassy in london doesnt care for there citizen property because of the lazyness of some of the staffs in the embasy,and as an attorney without your embassy inform utility trust finance on the consequence of mailing huge amount of fund into your country without complying fully with your laws,it's not possible for the finance trust to know more than your embassy.I plead on your behalf to Dr,Smith to try and responsible for the required certificate but it's unfortunate he turned down my request and insisted that you are to pay the charges before the certificate could be issue in your name.I think i had try my best and i dont know what else to do that to tell you to try and arrange the required fee for the required certificate in order for you to have your fund release to your address before the 14th of january 2007.Also note that if the united state custom siezed the fund and claim it as launder money,am sorry there's no way you will not be invited by the CIA OR FBI for interrogation and charges on money laundry,try your best and think forward on way to claim your fund out of custom custody.

An invitation for interrogation! Excellent. I've already talked to the FBI, I know the agenters pretty well. I'll tell him that's what I want to do. Laughing

Im3lda had written to R4y and tried to get him to admit that he'd had sex with that other woman (the one in London that I made him break up with, and he thought when I said "get rid of" I meant have her killed! Laughing )
Anyway, I wrote this to him:
Quote:
Oh R4y! I have been so worried about you! I'm so glad to hear that you're ok! Mr. Haggler said that I was rude to him? He's lying!!! He's the one who is rude. He is not professional at all. I would like to know the name of his supervisor so that I could tell his supervisor that government officials are not supposed to talk to people so badly as how he's talked to me! Of course, I know that you'll be on my side with this. You're my husband to be and he's the reason we aren't together right now. I will try to be nice to him for your sake, but he had better not be so rude to me or I will not be nice.
Why would that woman you were talking to in London before say that you had raped her! You told me that you didn't have sex with her. Were you lying to me? Did you cheat on me? I thought you were lying before when you said that you didn't have sex with her. You did, didn't you. I'm very disappointed in you. At least it is the past now. What we have to deal with is the rape charge. What are you going to do? Did you tell Mr. Haggarty the truth? That you were cheating on me with her and she's just mad because you dumped her since I'm a better woman?

I did get the account information from Mr. Haggarty, but I didn't understand how to do the email account transfer before and when I tried to get him to explain he was mean to me and then when I tried to write to him some more, my emails were returned to me.
He did tell me that it was a bank account, so now I just need you to tell me how to transfer it to that account.
Please tell me what to do and make sure you tell me how much you love me and want to be with me!

Quote:
Thanks so much my love and as you know before now that i love you more than you think,though i was just given 5 minute to reply your message but have it in mind that i love you and ready to be with you until death tears us apart.The lady that set meup lies on me for he rselfish interest,i didnt have sex with her,i only took her to my hotel room for discussion but not sex and since she had been taken to the hotel room,the interpol believe i forced her for sex in which i did not do,please i cant continue this aguement with the interpol all we need to do is to pay there bill and i getout of here.

concerning how to send the bill,i was told you have the account officers bank account not email account,to send the money into the account,you will need to contact john once again,tell him you like him to send some money for you into the given bank account in london,do not expose to him that i was charge for rape because it does not respect my personalty,please give him the bank account details in the name of S.A.ADEYEMI.The account officers incharge,tell him to make sure he sent the money into the bank account details and get back to you with the transfer slip so that you can email the transfer slip to the Interpol for confirmation on the money transfer into the bank account.

I shall be glad you make solid move on this as soon as possible

I sent the bank account to alan within an hour of receiving the info from R4y, it should be dead soon.
I think I'll hold off on the transfer a little longer. I still don't understand how it works and I think I need to know.

Wright B Hindyou
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 5:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Golly, I sure hope Babs doesn't get all sad and go to her landlord Pietro for comfort and one things leads to another and.....oh! Cool

"bastard like you, I will kill you with my hand, son of nobody. May your soul rust in help." - Titi Andrew

"I trusted you very much without knowing that you are a drug addit person" - Emma Bambara

"THIS YOUR BEHAVIOR IS IRELEVANT AND CROSPOLOS CARACTER" - Madam Clarrise Keita.

"you must speak beter because we dont train mad people in this company." - Incredible Self-Baiting Pastor Joe
Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 9:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^^
Idea Hmmmm.....she does seem to have an itch that can't be scratched.

Quote:
Sweetheart,Hope All Is Well?

I Printout Those Attached Forms Sent By You And Noted That The Forms Is About 40 Pages,And After Going Through Them One By One I Noticed That It's Because You Are Sending Out More Than $300 To Me That Caused The Filling And Signing Of Those Forms,And Since You Have An Option Of Sending The Money 300 One After The Other,I Think That Option Must Be Convinent And Easy For You And I Because While I Look Into That Forms,OMG,I look At The Time And See That I Cant Have Enough Time To fill This To You For Today And Since I Need To Make The Travelling Unfailing Tomorrow,I Think Is Better You Make Arrangement With The Westernunion To Send The Money For You 300 First Or You Send 300usd By Yourself And Allow Your Friend To Send Another 300usd In Her Name To My cousin Name And If Possible You Also Tell Mr,Pietro To Send Another 300 with His Name To Another Receivers in order For W U Not To Suspected That Am Collecting The 1200.

You Can Send Your Own 300usd To : R@YMOND K1NG;

Your Friend Send Her Own 300 :V1V1AN SMITH,MY COUSIN

Mr,Piero Can Send His Own 300 to:R3B3CCA JAMES,MY COUSIN DAUGHTER.

AM IN CONTROL OF THIS PEOPLE AND ...blah blah blah

LASTLY,ALSO NOTE THE FORWARDED MESSAGE AS IT'S ALSO IMPORTANT YOU GET BACK TO ME WITH THE REQUIRED DETAILS NEEDED TO BE INTOUCH WITH MR,PIETRO.

YOUR,
R@Y.

Quote:
Hi R@ymond
Just wnated 2 tell u people here in West Bohmfahkshire r a little surprised by what youre doing, or not doing really. I showed your email to my roomate and later on,also to Pietro, my landlord. My roomate now thinks that maybe u are just lazy and if u come here ur just going to lay on our furniture and burp and fart and not do anything all day but watch tv and eat all our food. She's not going to help. She said if u cum to the Province u can stay at our aopartmnt.she wo;mt complain. but she;s just wondering about u.

When i showed yer mail to Pietro, he was like, Wha, this man wants to marry you and come to this country but he refuses to do what the law says? R U sure abut this guy? he was kinda mad.Then he saw the other mail where u said you loved him and Pietro really kinda freajked out n got REALLY mad. He says it;s not right for a man to love another man so now he thinks u wanna break the law and luv him 2. He said maybe I should;nt marry u.

Well that was weird-do u like guts?I got nothin aginst it i guess butt why would u want 2 b w/me? do u like guys and dolls? I;m worried abutt aids. Maybe my lanlrd should call yo butt I duuno if he will---I;ll ask after I email u.

Anyway, I had to getaway from those guys soI took my roomate;s car doen 2 west United and showed the email 2 the pizza face kid. No one was w/me so I had 2 use my hands and point and kinda bark n grunt till pizza face got mad n gave me a pensil n paper. HAH! He was mad- I was flappin and wavin and shakin my fingers all in his face!He said NOOOWAYY-he;d get fired and the west United would be in trouble 2 wit the police. The law says is this fraud 2 do thisby sending small amonts under the 300 so u don;t do the formes lik whdenn u do the over 300 n 300 over n over nover nover is not good or legal. And plus pizza face knows me from wasting all that $5,000 to BarristerMuloangotti!

So now i don;t know what 2 think. This is taking way 2 long and these guys are wondering bout you and I said your good butt u keep saying I have 2 do everything and I gotta admit I;m kinda tired of it 2. I mean I got the cash-in fact way more than that- in my rom so that;s no problem. I'm just wondering.
Good nite
babs is tired n kinda sad n confused
xoxo
babs

Quote:
Sweetheart,Am sorry if i stress you so much and am not as lazy as your friend and mr,pietro felt, it's only am a little busy nowaday is class and it's not possible for me to do two thing together in class,but i will have my off day tomorro and unfailing thurday,please have it mind that i will do my best to get things done and fill those forms as soon as possible and get them email to you before friday.

Concerning being inlove with mr,pietro,i didnt meant it that way,being inlove with whom you like doesnt mean you want to make love with him,it's against our tradition to make love with your fellow man,i only appreciate and like to be friendly with him so that i can have an elderly adviser when i get down to pronvince,please try and get back to him,make him understand the kind of likeness i have on him is not for sex,i only feel we could just be friend and advise each other on bussiness.I cant sex a fellow man,it's not proper,people that do it here face a jail term and i will not be part of that by God Grace.

Am ready To Comply with your laws since the option doesnt work and i promise you shall enjoy me more than what your friend said,i hate sleeping all days because am not use to that,am always a busy man and i can assure you that you shall enjoy me sexually and i promise you shall never forget my love after sex.

I will get back to you with those form unfailing before friday,but try and write me a love story to enjoy myself.

Yours,
Ray.

I don't know about those promised forms. He's going to come back with something else after I degrade myself w/another 'love story'. Ima, at least he's added OMG to his vocabulary and thinks Florida is a province. Laughing

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome

Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 6:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think he'll do the forms. He might stall a little longer but you've been nice to him. He doesn't get non-compliant until you start being a jerk.

It was nice of him to give you two of his aliases. It's interesting, R3b3cca J4mes is the name of Juli3t's sister! What a small world! Rolling Eyes

I noticed he wrote this to you:
Quote:
am always a busy man
I try my hardest to keep him that way! Laughing

S3mple Tonne and J4ne Holt have been corresponding quite a bit, still negotiating. Nothing real exciting in those emails.

Sister Sl3dge got an email from the FBI, a little warning, I guess:

Quote:
Attention:Sister Sl3dge,

How are you today?i noticed some fund was brought into the country in your favor without complying fully with the laws,what are your plan on this?are you working on claiming the fund out of custom custody before the expiring date?

It's good you be a law abiding citizen of this country.

Yours Faithfully.
Chrsti4na Longm4n

Im3lda has indicated to R4y that she'll have the hotel manager do the bank transfer today but she won't be around because she has a tooth ache and has to find a dentist. So, she won't be able to oversee the payment.

Remember everyone, Dental health is important for performance of oral sex. Wink

Quote:
Thanks so much my love as am glad you truely there for me,i will be glad to meet you in person and stay with you for the rest of my live after i had been discharge from this custody,hope you get yourself prepare and meet me as soon as possible after i left this custody to Benin?Hope you remember the account officer details again?though i received it from mr,Haggler and resend to you in order for mr,john not to make mistake.Also remember it's important mr,john email the trasfer slip to Mr,Haggler as evidence to proof that he truly transfer money into the account officer bank account details,and according to what mr,haggler said,he said i will be release immediately they received the transfer slip and also i shall be given VIP Treatment but My Passport will not be release until the fund is clear into the account after 4/5 working days,so please tell mr,John to be sincere with this and make sure he transfer the fund directly into the given bank account details and the transfer slip should be email to Mr,Haggler email account as soon as he had transfer the fund.

May the Lord Be With You As Am Sorry To Hear About Your Teeth,Hope You've being intouch with the dentist and the teeth is chewing better?note that it's important you get the teeth chew better because if your teeth does not chew better there's no way you could suck my Mr,Black very well.

Below is the account coordinate:
(snipped)

Wait, didn't he tell me before that there was NOT supposed chewing of the penis? Laughing

Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 8:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^
Evil or Very Mad YOU GUYS PICKED A NAME ALREADY?!? Evil or Very Mad Mr Black? Ten points to you if you came up w/that name. See, babs is right-communication is so important in a relationship. Very Happy Where the points don't matter...hell, I'll give you 20 right now cuz it's funny.
How many email accounts does this madman have? He's always typing so fast he never uses a period or a comma. Speaking of period...

Quote:
Sweetheart,am still waiting for the love story from you and also i have been working on those forms from westernunion,Hopefully i finished them before morning.Did you still love me?did you still mean to help my coming to united state financially?

i expect your response.

ZZZzzz
Quote:
Sweetheart,It Important You Get Back To Me Before I Could Believe You Still Love Me And Ready To Welcome And Finance My Coming To Florida Before I Could Email To Forms To You.I Had Fill And Sign Those Forms But You Need To Tell Me That You Still There For Me,Still Love Me And Ready To Fulfil Your Promise On Me.

I Await Your Response.

ZZZzzz...

Quote:
TEL/FAX: 501-.

How are you today?has your fiance arrived?hope you are enjoying everything on him?should incase you need an advise from your security Agency,get back as am ready to put you into right channel.

Yours Faithfully.
Chrstiana L0ngman.

Quote:
Hi Agenter Longman--

Thank you very much for your mail 2 me. That is very nice that u remember me. And I relly appreciate that u care.

Well, with my fiance R@ymond K1ng, we have had sum rough times some good some bad some up some down and I think it;s GREAT right now
<BLAH, BLAH, BLAH>so I might surprise him and send extra$$$ and he can fly Numero Uno Class on the plane and relly enjoy himself. it;s soooooo nice 2 b nice isnt it? Smile

So how r u? do u work on all kinds of fraud cases and international cases and get to travel? I would love that I;m very lonely and hope this works w/my Ray.

I havnt feel 2 good yesterday n today becuz I got my special lady time right now, my tomato, n it makes me crampy and headachey and tired and grimpy and I don;t want the tomato when r@y gets here so that just makes me feel worse but i know that we ladies don;t complain, at least thats our custim here in the Province, I dont know about u--do women complain about their tomato in washington? Also our custom says we can;t show any hurt or laugh or anything when we deliver a baby or it shows the woman is week and the baby will cry alot...do u know that custom???Well, i don;t have any babies anyway how bout u?

I;m gonna go get sick, take care n thanks for your letter
babs
p.s. when i feel better can I ask more about the fbi?

Quote:
My Dear King--
Of cours e I hav not forgoten u. I really love you R@ymond and want u to b here with me and b in my arm! Always, ok?
Well I started to think up a sex youup story for you and then i started to get wet like a soup bowl and I wanted to wait for u but u wanted the story and I jept on getting wetter but wanted to wait and writeand then i saw i had my tomato and like all women i wasn;t sure how u feel about that and your coming here and i want to b minty fresh like a spring meadow not like a shrimp boat so I been feeling tired and that;s why I didnt write.Our custom is not to complain when u bleed so I;m not i;m just got sum xplainin to do.

Ilm gonna go get sick agin so send the stuff n i;ll go to west uni right away

i luv u!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
xoxo
babs

Quote:
TEL/FAX: 501-.

Thanks for your quick response and am taking this time to inform you that apart from the fact that we are protecting you with intergrity,i will also like to be your best friend,maybe visit you one of this day,hope am invited?I do work a fraud and international case and it's part of my duty to protect all United State Citizen with intergrity,you are a very lucky lady for having somebody like R@Y K1NG as your fiance,how lucky i am if i happen to be like you?Have you written to R@y that you still love him?you need to always make him understand you are there for him,from the background check we did on R@y,His Honest andGoodlooking,he does'nt eat his word and his family background in Dublin are very clean and rich to the level that you shall not lack anything in life if you show more seriousness to convince R@y that you there for him.

Concerning the special lady time,i believe it's normal and i pray it end before the arrival of Your R@y,I also saw mine this morning and anytime it comes like that i dont normally enjoy my Fiance,but after it gone,OMG,the first sex you have will cleanup your virginia and you enjoy it as if you are doing it for the first time.

I will continue welcoming your message in order to put you through and give you the best advise.

Have a nice day and Stay Bless.

Yours Faithfully.
Chrstiana L0ngman

Quote:
Darling-
I just got 2 of the sweatest emails today from that FBI agenter who swears she;s not or never been a prostitute. She is wicked nice. She just asked how we r doing and i told her abut us n u coming soon. I wanted 2 ask u 1st--she asked if sje could come and visit-she didn;t say when-but would you mind? or would you like that? just wanted 2 tell u.

Also, kinda embarrased about my lady thing but some men say they will swim in the Red Sea but never drink from it. KNow what I mean? Anyawy hope my tomato isn;t gonna stop us sexin up!~
XO
babs

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome

Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 10:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

OMG Laughing Laughing Laughing
(Good work on the OMG transfer, by the way).

Fatter, you are cracking me up. It's pretty gross subject matter, but funny still.

No, I didn't pick the name. He used that name. Though, I did send him an email with questions about how "pennises" get their names.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic