SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Invalid Seal

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
bunnyrabbit
lost in translation

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 8:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Everyone knows the Royal Seal is an inverted crown, right?

Scammer
George Herman Ruth (me)

Dear Financial Bank,

I looked again at the deposit certificate you sent to me earlier. It is not valid because does not have the Royal symbol of an inverted (upside down) crown on the red seal. Please send another certificate with the proper Royal seal. When I see this I will go to Eastern Union and send you the moneys.

George Herman Ruth

ATTN: CUSTOMER,

This bank receives your email and the content was quite noted.

The certificate which was sent to you is our bank modern certificate for the new millennium; this certificate is also for a fixed deposit certificate which is difference from our bank royal deposit certificate.

Because of this issue I wish to keep you inform that you don�t have to feel bad regarding this issue.
Our bank has assigned to pay you this fund as soon as the registration fee has been made for offshore according to the law.

We advice you as our customer in order to make sure we avoid delay and because of this reason we wish to keep you inform that our bank will close for x-Mas on the 24th December 2007 and all the old transaction will also be removed from our bank disk, as our valuable customer we advice you to avoid delay by rushing to any bank or western union agent around you tomorrow morning and send this fee for your fund transfer to be carry out, this is according to our banking policy section 4 page 17 (bank to bank transfer).

Make sure this payment is been made first thing tomorrow morning in order to file your fund and wire it into your bank account and you must to confirm the fund in your bank account in 24hours.
Happy Xmas our valuable customer,
YOUR SINCERLY,

Dear Financial Bank,

I do not feel comfortable with this certificate at all. I need to see the certificate with an inverted (upside down) crown as the symbol of Her Majesty. It is still the symbol in use this millennium. If I do not see an upside down crown on the red seal I will not send my moneys.

If you send me the certificate with the proper seal I will go to the Eastern Union office tomorrow morning.

ATTN:George Herman Ruth
REF: ANTI-TERRORISM/DRUG LAW CERTIFICATE:
Information for transfer Sequel to the arrival of your duly certificate file from the regional branch bureau here in London, which bears authenticated signatures and seals from both the office of the Federal High Court Registrar and the Tax Clearance Office, I wish to let you know that your transfer will be activated with the following details.

Dear Financial Bank,

No, you are very wrong. The red seal must have an inverted (upside down) crown. I will not accept this certificate if it does not have the proper seal. No arguments.

George Herman Ruth

ATTN:George Herman Ruth

I have gone through your email and wish to let you know that your argument is baseless. I have issued you a copy of the deposit certificate which was issued as regards the money you won. I want you to understand that this certificate comes with the seal you saw on it which is the seal of authenticity from my bank and if it is not acceptable by you then so be it.

I have issued certificate with this same seal and all seals must not have the inverted crown. Secondly, you should note that you have the right to lay claims to your fund or forfeit it as stated in the agreement. Please be informed that I have other paper works to attend to and would not want to deliberate on this issue with you any longer. Make your choice.

Your urgent response will be highly appreciated.

YOUR SINCERLY,

Mr. A C Martinez.
General Manager
Nat West Bank plc.
INTERNATIONAL REMITTACE DEPARTMENT.

Dear Financial Bank,

The seal is not acceptable to me. The deal is cancelled.

George Herman Ruth

Odds on my seeing an upside down crown.....?

"You are stressing us over the payment...and I myself is going crazy over this" --Jessica D0nald tries MTCN S3cur3
"YOU STEEL MAKIN THE SOME MISTAKE FOR THE PAYMENT SLIP YOU SENT US" -- J0hn Smith
"i want you to stop send us an email again because you have giving us a desegrace" -- Smitty
"OUR BANK IS ABOVE OF ALL THIS NOSENCE ART OK" -- J0hn Smith
"Please be serious and sincerely over this Mather, don't take this as a jocking Mather." -- Chicklets

Last edited by bunnyrabbit on Sun Dec 30, 2007 11:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 8:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Boy, "babe" Ruth sure is a stickler for details! My money is on "NO."
You have insulted his intellegence, and he is an arrogant man! hehehe Laughing

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 11:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

And frankly I find it hard to imagine Natwest would ever entertain such grotesque graphic design in the first place! If this isn't a dead bait by now, maybe the Coutts arm of Natwest could issue you the correct document, what with being the Royal bankers they'd know all about the inverted crown Smile
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic