SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Monkey scams?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Dew
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 7:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry if my question is redundant, but I promise I looked for any
threads under this topic and couldn't find anything. I almost got scammed trying to buy a monkey. My first clue was when three different people with three different monkeys with three different names (Bibia, Lilly and Dolly) sent me pictures and not only was the monkey and the lady in the pictures the same, but two of them were the exact same picture! It was actually pretty funny. (Only because I found out before I spent a dime on anything) When I realised what was going on I sent the following email this morning to one of them. I decided I wanted to screw with these @!@#$@'s:

"Thank you for getting back to me. I hope you had a great Christmas.
I can't tell you how excited my kids are about the prospect of
getting a monkey. Ever since my little girl was diagnosed with
cancer, I have tried to do everything I can to make what time she
has left fun and meaningful. She has always wanted a monkey, and
until I found out that she was going to die, I never seriously
considered it. Now it has become very important. I don't make much
money, but what little I have saved will help with the purchase, I
may have to borrow the rest, or possibly sell our house,(because
I'm sure there will be other costs involved. Pets are like
children, aren't they?) but whatever it takes I am willing to do. I just want to see her smile again."

...I was hoping she or he would feel a bit of remorse over their scam, but nope! They quickly fired off another email telling me how I was to send the money. I really wanna screw with these yahoos but they already know my first and last names so I don't know how far I should take it. Does anybody else wanna buy a monkey? I have their e-mail addresses.
rootuser
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 8:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

First of all: Why the hell do you want to buy a monkey in the first place???

Okay, now something on topic:
Since they know who's behind that email-address you should immediately drop them. Don't reply anymore. Just pretend your dead. There is no need to tell them you're not interested, they won't read your mail anyway; as you have seen when you told them the story about your daughter.
If you want to make them feel bad, then there's only one way to do so: Make them go to Western Union or Moneygram for nothing!

BUT: Don't do so with your current mail-address! Create a new mail-address, preferably at GMail, not under your name, but something made up. Then you can use that character to bait them and play with their minds. Make them pay for nearly making you pay. Let them do something for their health. Walking to their local Western Union office and running back in anger over the fact that there is no money provides the lad with fresh air and workout. Both of which they don't get very much of in the Internet-cafes they usually spend their time in.

If you really want to join the game I suggest that you look through the forum, you'll find stickies everywhere, with lots of valuable information. Also you might be interested to sign up for a mentor, who will guide you on your way.

But again, most importantly, do not continue communicating with your normal mail-address and real name.
GMail is a good choice, it doesn't show them where you're from (although they hardly check I believe, but some of them might do this).

And one last thing: Don't let your lads eat after midnight!

All that said, have fun and welcome to the club.

"This is what i sent to them am not with any money to go back to nigeria pls help."

United Kingdom (0.25 go to fake_buster)

Safari x4 Wole A.: Akure, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, Akure, Nigeria to Tanguieta, Benin (both with Thomas-the-Tank and Simba), Akure, Nigeria to Kano, Nigeria (with TtT and OD), Akure, Nigeria to Abidjan, Cote d'Ivoire (with TtT)

Mortar

pony pony
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteMSN MessengerSkype Name
CowboyBuck
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 10:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

About a month ago, there was somebody in China "selling" a macaw (parrot-type bird) and many baiters were requesting vaccination certificates and other papers from tbe poor seller.
Smile

United States United Nations
Ireland United Kingdom Switzerland Germany Netherlands France Italy Spain Ukraine
South Africa Nigeria Ghana Australia Japan China Malaysia
Argentina Columbia Panama
Right now I am getting pissed with your responses
And still you later claimed there are snakes on the road to the Western Union
Please for the sake of humanity help Mr. Felix and I to get this money
Dew
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 2:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

yeah, I saw that. Cracked me up!
Zapit
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 3:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey Dew............ Sounds like one of your monkey lads doesn't like me very much!
Quote:
Stop wastin' your fuckin' time...i ain't no punk ass...so be careful !

Check out....Publish Your Work Here.... I Want My Monkey.

Made just for you....brother!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic