SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Quite possibly the worst leter I have ever seen

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 4:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've been dealing with a Mr. Kess3nger (or he sometimes calls himself "Kess1ng"), and finally got in touch with the Barrister. The entrance requirements for being a Barrister in Nigeria must be pretty damn low. I think I've been passed down. Thank you soooo much Eliza for sending this lad to me.

Quote:
DEAR MR AGN3S SKINN3R , (Mr??)
HOW ARE YOU DOING TODAY, WE ARE WRITING TO INQUIRE FROM YOU AND KNOW IF YOU HAVE SENT ALL YOUR BANKING INFORMATIONS TO THE BANK, SO THAT THERE WILL NOT BE ANYTHING AT ALL TO DISFIGURE YOUR TRANSFER.

SINCE THE BANK HAS CONFIRMED THIER READINESS TO HAVE YOUR MONEY TRANSFERD, YOU ON YOUR OWN PART HAS TO CONFIRM YOUR OWN READIINESS TO RECIEVE THE MONEY BY SENDING THE FILL OPPENING FEE (That's a new one on me) WHICH IS $655.00 DOLLARS AND CHANGING OF THE OWNER SHEEP [/b](I've bought a sheep now?) WHICH WILL COST YOU $750.00 DOLLARS,AND THE TOTALL IS $1405 DOLLARS AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

[b]BY THE WAY, HAVE YOU BEEN HEARING FROM YOUR REPRESENTATIVE, THE WISE OLD MAN MR KINGER
, (Now he is Kinger? How many names does this guy have?) DID HE KNOW THAT YOU WILL BE SENDING HIM THE MONEY WHICH HE WILL BRING DOWN HERE TO US, SO THAT WE SHALL SEND SOME COURT OFFICIALS TO THE BANK MANAGEMENT TO WITNESS YOUR TRANSFER? TELL YOUR REPRESENTATIVE THAT IF HE WISHES HE CAN BE AMONG THE TEAM WHO WILL GO TO THE BANK TO WITNESS YOUR TRANSFER.

AS WE HAVE ALREADY TOLD YOU THAT YOU SHOULD DO EVERYTHING WHICH YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO DO, SO THAT YOU WILL BE ABLE TO RECIEVE YOUR MONEY LIKE OTHER FORIEGN INVESTORS WHO HAS BEEN DEALING WITH THIS OUR HUMBLE COUNTRY WITHOUT ANY PROBLEMS. (At least they are humble)

SO IF YOU KNOW WHAT WILL MAKE THIS TRANSFER TO BE UNHEALTHY, DO NOT DO IT, (??????) SEND EVER INFORMATIONS THAT THE BANK WILL NEED TO HAVE YOUR MONEY TRANSFERD TO YOU.

WE SHALL BE WAITING TO RECIEVE THE FILL OPPENING MONEY FROM YOUR REPRESENTATIVE, THE WISE OLD MAN, WHO HAS BEEN SHOWING HIS GENTLENESS SO FAR, (I don't know why, but that one cracks me up) AS SOON AS WE HEAR FROM HIM WITH THE MONEY, WE SHALL IMMEDIATELY SEND OUR SENIOR CLERK HERE WITH TWO SECURITY OFFICERS TO THE BANK WITH YOUR MONEY, SO THAT THEY WILL WITNESS YOUR TRANSFER AND BRING BACK THE RESULT TO US, THEY WILL BE THERE TO MAKE SURE THAT YOUR TRANSFER WORTH $1405.000 WILL BE EFFECTED WITHOUT ANY PROBLEM OR DELAY,WE ARE WAITING TO CONFIRM EVERYTHING OKAY BY YOU.

YOUR FUND WILL NOT TRANSFERED WITHOUT CHANGING OF THIS OWNER SHIP SO FOR THAT YOU CAN'T DO ANYTHING WITHOUT CHANGING OF THE OWNER SHIP.

MAKE SURE YOU DON'T FAIL THE TRUST WE HAVE IN YOU
REGARDS
Barr M1cheal 5abath.

I love this guy. He could possibly replace Dan at the top of my man-crush list.

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
assisin killer to Feathers McGraw
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Vcamera x5 Safari Team Humphere
Long Live Silver Peak Orphanage! - Loan Lad Langwenya Andile
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 4:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, what�s the problem then? Very Happy
Why not showing some gentleness to send him the fill oppening money from or to Mr. Kerringkissinkinger, who was a wise old hen, and help the humble lawyer, who has three clerks and security people. I�d do everything for an owner sheep, even if it�s changed Laughing
I guess the problem is to be earnest, because you don�t want to disfigure anything, do you?.

Safari Dan the lotto man, ARK mugu wedding
Safari Dennis the hitman, co-bait w/ Murry Guru
Safari Zake (w/ SH, SL & Craig)
Safari x 5 Modeling Mugu Meeting, w/ mewing_ghecko & Otterfan & SSC
Safari x 2 another MMM w/ SH
Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
rumbero
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 5:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing Your mugu seems so honest. I do believe that you hava a chance to
send a representative to witness the official transfer. Tell your mugu that your will be sending your lawyer with the money. Ask him where is the nearest airport and have your mugu meet your rep. Laughing

Pith Helmet Lagos to Ghana Opus Dei Templar
Pith Helmet Nukuru to Mombasa 1,500 kms van donation
Pith Helmet Co bait with SlowFreddy Sao Tome island to Gabon Pith Helmet Lagos to Abuja Co, donation
YOUR WIFE WILL GIVE BIRTH TO A MONKEY, YOU ARE GOING TO SUFFER FROM EPILEPTIC,
LET YOUR MOTHER FUCK YOUR BEST FRIEND. LET YOUR FATHER FUCK A MAD STREET WOMAN, USELESS INTERNET FRAUDSTER. (barrister Dan )
I bet u , soon , u will be laying in a close casket ,
will make u understand that i'm a spiritual man (Makinwa the retarded mugu)
in juses name u will dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
( Makinwa)
jxd
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 5:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sometimes, they provide their own parodies. I doubt anyone could have written a worse letter on purpose!

Congrats.

Frame it! Wink

"I was brought up in a motherless babies home"

"I have the Consignment Code here with me which I will send to you and without this Code no Human Being can open that Box"

pony pony EmailParser pony pony
Ponies taste like cyanide and happiness.
asiaguy
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 6:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
THE WISE OLD MAN, WHO HAS BEEN SHOWING HIS GENTLENESS SO FAR,

@Jay...

It is only fitting that you purchased SHEEP with the help of the "gentle" old man.
Now what are the chances of getting a death threat out of the "gentle" old man? Laughing

I will cock you in a bottle and add peper to your eyes while you will die (My lost love Lad...Morgan)
fuck off and never contact me any more get this insult to your entire family (Barrister Philip Nowoke after 9 futile trips to WU)
I don't know how you think they will be liking your asshole (Paul Mbecki - banker Lad)
Worf
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 9:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think since Agn3s is a nice little old lady and Mr. Kess3nger is such a gentle old man, a potential romance might be in the cards.

Maybe Agn3s can ask the barrister to set her up? Laughing

Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to Ziguinchor
Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to St. Louis, Senegal (co-bait with OxygenDeprived)
Safari = Mattar - Abidjan, Ivory Coast to Accra, Ghana
Safari = Stanley, co-bait with VDJ, Gadget and Jayhawk - Aba to Benin City
United Kingdom Closed lad accounts
viereinsneun
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 10:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Jayhawk wrote:
....BY SENDING THE FILL OPPENING FEE (That's a new one on me) WHICH IS $655.00 DOLLARS .....

Jayhawk, your esteemed Barrister has obviously been frequenting some Ladies of the Night in the seedier parts of town and just wants to recoup those expenses. Wink
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic