SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Very annoyed cheque lad!!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
music man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 8:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, Raymond has taken the news that the forms have been rejected quite well-

Quote:
I have done all i could
May be i will send someone to you to come and collect the money from you after cmas

I am so confused and thanks for the stressed

Who could he possibly send to collect the money? Wink

Switzerland x2 Netherlands x2 Filipino flag United States x104 United Kingdom x213 Portugal x4 Spain x20 Belgium x4 Canada Hong Kong Italy x2 x1 France x2 Russia x2 Luxembourg Australia x2 Sweden x2 Czech Republic x2 Mortar x13

You will rot in jail.watch your back- any shadow could be mine ! YOU ARE VERY EASY TO TRACK IN YOU NEIGHBOURHOOD ! DRUNKARD AND A SCUMBAG LIKE YOU!
mike lawrence (cheque scammer)

Go fuck your dead parents asshole!!!How can a deaf fool make clean money..The money that you have will never be spent on anything reasonable.
So fuck off..dont reply me again until the cops get your stinking ass...
Lyord Melson- cheque scammer
$4.002million and £214K in fake cheques taken out of circulation. (updated May 2009)
Dog Dine
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 1:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Raymond sent this heart-warming greeting.
Raymond wrote:
Hello there

I am the Board of directors of Raymond Textiles Industry wish you a Merry Christmas and a Prosperous New Year
We will all yield the fruit of our labour and may the peace of the Lord be with us all

Long life Raymond India, Long life happy Workers

Thanks
Raymond James
justicebdone
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 2:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^MM^^

As Sir Cumference is presently recovering from 5 bullet wounds. I am sure I will be getting a message. Wink

I will let you know.

And this just in:

Quote:
If you dont know you are now the company Police.

New siggy line material. Laughing

F****** d*** motherf***** if you really sent the f****** money why don't you send the f****** control number at once cos I don't really have the time to f*** around with you anymore....you messed up my own Chritsmas too. Nathan "The Potty Mouth" Hitman

If you dont know you are now the Company Police. The Annoyed Check Lad

BACK the ATTACK
Dog Dine
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 1:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Some of my addresses that are baiting Raymond got an email warning me that Raymond is a scammer. Was that one of you guys?
justicebdone
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 8:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^DD^^

Not I, Once I am over this flu bug, I will be right back at this idiot.

F****** d*** motherf***** if you really sent the f****** money why don't you send the f****** control number at once cos I don't really have the time to f*** around with you anymore....you messed up my own Chritsmas too. Nathan "The Potty Mouth" Hitman

BACK the ATTACK
music man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 8:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ray won't fill the forms in correctly. He has sent me the details of someone in Maryland to Wu the money to.

Pity I didn't mention my dreadful dyslexia! Wink

Switzerland x2 Netherlands x2 Filipino flag United States x104 United Kingdom x213 Portugal x4 Spain x20 Belgium x4 Canada Hong Kong Italy x2 x1 France x2 Russia x2 Luxembourg Australia x2 Sweden x2 Czech Republic x2 Mortar x13

You will rot in jail.watch your back- any shadow could be mine ! YOU ARE VERY EASY TO TRACK IN YOU NEIGHBOURHOOD ! DRUNKARD AND A SCUMBAG LIKE YOU!

Go fuck your dead parents asshole!!!How can a deaf fool make clean money..The money that you have will never be spent on anything reasonable.
$4.002million and £214K in fake cheques taken out of circulation. (updated May 2009)
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 8:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^Oh no! Don't tell me the money went to Disneyland?!!! Very Happy

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 9:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, I haven't heard anything from the boi since the insincere Christmas message, so I fired this off to him:
Quote:
Dear Raymond,

I really did get the money after all. I still hate you for making me wait, and giving me the run around, so I've decided to keep it all for myself. What do you think of that?
hehehe there is nothing you can do about it, either, is there?

Regards,

W
I hope he can take a joke.

EDIT: UPDATE! Well, that message sure got him to respond...hehehe
This came flying back to me..
Quote:
from Raymond James
to W
date Dec 28, 2007 4:19 PM
subject Re: Where's your money?
mailed-by gmail.com
Hello W.

I cannot do anything as you have said but all i could is to beg you to send the cash
We are very sorry for the delay and for the pain you wnet through. we can make it up to you . go and send 3900$ and you can keep the rest to yourself

Please should i provide the information now
Please reply asap

Thanks
Raymond
He's begging me...and now the deal has changed?? I only get to keep 100 bucks instead of 400, as originally contracted?
Hell no! Smile

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Safari Issac to Chad
justicebdone
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 4:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Anybody baiting as Wayn3 Dwops I have something I think we should talk about. PM please.

Music Man, you have PM also.

BACK the ATTACK
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 1:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Boy, I really lambasted the little twerp this time! I'm a bit pissed off at him. Evil or Very Mad
Quote:
from
Dear Raymond,

Oh, you're begging me, huh? What do you think I did, for almost a month, Raymond, while waiting on you to get off your sorry ass, and help me out, by sending me the check? I told you that I was in serious financial trouble, and you practically ignored me! I'm not a happy camper right now, Raymondo. Why should I indulge your wishes by forgiving you now? I'm just slightly madder than pissed off at you. I lost my house to some money-grubbing corporate banker, and had my old rust-bucket of a car reposessed, because YOU were late in sending me my check. I begged you, and begged you, and I was ignored So, now, I'm living in another rust-bucket of a car, and sleeping in parking lots, waiting for the police to rap on my window while I'm snoring, and they thell me, "Move along now. You can't park here and sleep." Then, I have to burn some more $3.30 cent/gallon gas, and find somewhere else to sleep before going to my shitty job.
Before work, I have to drive to the local YMCA or truckstop to pay ten bucks to get a shower, so i don't smell like that dirty ulpolstery I'm sleeping in. The idiot that owned this car before me must have had a filthy, oily haired poodle, as there are hairs all over the inside of the car. And I HATE poodles, Raymondo. They are disgusting, crotch-sniffing yappy creatures. I'm not happy that you have forced me to live like this.

Now, about our business relationship. Oh, yes, Raymondo, I expect you to make it up to me, alright. First of all, you can forget about me sending you 3900 dollars. I have already spent some of it on this smelly car, because my other one was taken by the bank in the middle of the night.
I want you to send me more checks, of higher value. Much higher value, Raymondo. I want a comission in the tens of thousands this time. I need to rent an apartment and buy a different car. I'm sick of smelling like a dog, Raymondo. so,
I'm keeping all this money, until I receive what you owe me.

Happy New Year,

W
Gee, I sure hope his apology is more sincere, this time. Very Happy
PS: I heard through the grapevine that Ray might be considering putting a contract out on me....hehehe Cool

Safari Issac to Chad
Dog Dine
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 3:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@SlapHappy, that's great stuff, you have a creative imagination.

Raymond told 3 of my characters that a check is on the way by UPS. But tracking for all 3 just says "Billing information received". Apparently the checks were never sent. Either that or UPS already confiscated them, since I told UPS they contained counterfeit checks and the UPS fees were probably paid with a stolen credit card.
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 3:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@DogDine - Thanks for the compliment, but I ripped most of it off from the stories a friend of mine told me, about his life on the road, between jobs, etc. He's lived a very colorful life. Very Happy I think my checks got taken by UPS, but dummy Raymond can't seem to figure that out, as he seems to believe me. It's great to have a semi-lazy lad for once. I hope we can dish out some real pain for him.

Safari Issac to Chad
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 9:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Update to above^^
Raymondo was not very sympathetic to my plight, at all. Even while i still hold his money. Time for a massive taunt. Where's that Beavis (of Beavis and Butthead) voice file where he says, "I am the great Cornholio! Are you threatening me?" hehehe Laughing His lawsuit does not scare me!!
Quote:
Wayne

I guess i have explained and begged you to send the money
if you made me take my legal action you will regret working with us
This is what they call stealing and anyone who steal our money regret
it for life

This is your last chance
send the money or regret you registering with ua
What a tool!
How's he going to find me in my car? I'm in a different parking lot every night! hehehe Laughing

Safari Issac to Chad
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 9:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I didn't like Raymondo's threats of legal action, and insinuating that I was a thief, so I sent him this:
Quote:
Dear Raymondo,

As far as I'm concerned, I did not steal from you. You stole from me. You stole my house, and my car. And you also want to reduce my "comission payment" from $400 to 100 only bucks! That is what I say is stealing. So, I am not afraid of your idle threats of legal action, because I am the one in the right, you damn crooked man. And since I am living in my car right now, just how do you propose to find me? Your stash is dwindling, Raymondo, so I suggest that you get up off your backside, and send me the checks that I requested. Do that, and I will send you your money. I refuse to be screwed by the likes of you, after what you did to me! I have the upper hand here, and you will do as I say, or kiss your $3600 goodbye, Raymondo.
Happy New Year! Please let me know when to expect my checks.

Your good buddy,

W
I'm saving my Beavis voice file for the next time. Very Happy

Safari Issac to Chad
music man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 8:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Raymond has given up on me completely Crying or Very sad

justicebdone
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 8:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

MM

I havnt heard from him since 29th Dec. I miss being the company police Sad Maybe he is just on vacation. He told me he was getting me an address to ship the laptops to.

BACK the ATTACK
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 12:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@musicman - sorry to hear that...but you could always rebait him! Very Happy
@ justicebedone - Well, Raymondo did not take kindly at all to my last message about keeping all his dough until he sends me more checks.
Quote:
Many people enters this new year with good tiding but i am not sure about yours
if i cant find you i am sure your bank will do
spend it wisely becasue you are gonna pay the money back

Have a lovely New year
Smile Isn't there a contract man in the Southwest, who could track me down for Raymondo? Where is that guy who shot 5 people? Is he still available? I need to be taught a good lesson! Very Happy hehehe

Safari Issac to Chad
justicebdone
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 2:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

SH

I hope to hear from him today. I sent a quick email asking if he had an address for me to ship some things to. I really want to be the company police . . . I like the sound of that. If I dont hear from him, make sure you have at him a little extra for me.

BACK the ATTACK
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 2:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I hope he gets back to you. If not, we could introduce another character, who was overlooking my character's shoulders while I was online, and knows my email and password, and what is going on. Maybe he could arrange with Ray to get Ray's money back for him...for a price...more checks... Very Happy

Safari Issac to Chad
Dog Dine
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 4:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Raymond is now asking most of my baiting characters if they have a Regions Bank account. Does this mean he has phished some account info from a victim who has an account at Regions, and wants to transfer money from the victim to me? I've been giving him made-up account info, or telling him I don't know what a regions account is.
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 6:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@DogDine - Sounds like he's up to no good, whatever his scheme may be.
I'm about ready to respond to his threats with a threat of my own:
http://members.419eater.com/~slaphappy/soundfiles/threats.mp3

But, maybe I should make him suffer a bit more. Very Happy

Safari Issac to Chad
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 8:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, I fired off my Beavis to him.^^ Then, seconds later, I got him on Gmail chat session:
Quote:
me: hi raymondo!
do you know who I am?
Sent at 1:37 PM on Wednesday
me: are you going to send me more checks now to clover my losses, or do i just spend all your cash?
Sent at 1:39 PM on Wednesday
me: don't ignore me you little twerp. i am not afraid of you,
are you a little small chickenshit?
this is Wayne in case you still don't know who this is
Sent at 1:41 PM on Wednesday
Raymond: i am here
me: about time.
Raymond: u said you are not afriad of me
so lets see
who will go to jail and regret the actions
i am sure i have ried my best to help you
me: i have to go do something. can we chat later, say in one hour
Raymond: i already told you
me: told me what?
Raymond: how many time do you want me to tell you this
i supply the payee the materials and he sent the check
i guess you knew what i went thru before he agrees to send the check
i wish you know how much i wasted on calls and travalling to his country
me: i will be back online later to talk more on this, Ray. i must go for now. be back in about an hour, okay?
Raymond: ok
Very Happy Should be an interesting chat later, if he shows up...hehehe

Safari Issac to Chad
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 5:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I haven't heard back from our boy today, but I felt real bad about the way I have been treating him. Sending that Beavis mp3 must have really hurt his feelings, so I decided to take the plunge and make myself puke.

Quote:
subject a new leaf

dear raymond,

i've been on a real bender as of late, drinkling alcohol quite heavily, and as a result, have ended up in a hospital detox center.
i just got out this morning after an Alcoholics anonymous meeting, and i'm sitting in the local public library typing this to you. it is very difficult for me to admit that i have made some huge mistakes in the past month, expecially with you. i have realized that drinking is no good for me. it makes me very angry, and i do things that i would not do if i was sober. my judgement gets severely impaired, and i end up hurting myself and other people. i don't want to do that anymore. i hope that you will accept my deepest apology for my past behaviour and transgressions in your regard. i would only hope that the spirit of the new year 2008 will infuse me with increased responsibility and charity in all my personal relationships. well, what do we do now, raymond, especially since i have spent about half of the money already? i'm still living in this smelly car, and i do need some money to live, but i'd like to make it up to you.

i'll wait here for awhile for your response. since i have no home to connect online, i have to use the library computers.
i hope you'll forgive me, raymond.

Regards,

Wayne
I'm throwing up at myself in the mirror right now. puke
hehehe Laughing

Safari Issac to Chad
arranblonde
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 8:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ he's on-line as I've had 3 e-mails from him in the past hour.

Perhaps he's still cross with you?
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 8:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^nah, how he be cross, when I've turned over a new leaf? Wink
Here's what he had to say a little while ago.... Very Happy
Quote:
from Raymond James
subject Re: a new leaf

How much do you have left with you ?
Let me know so i can give you the information to send it
then we will reconsider you
Please reply asap

Thanks
Raymond
hehehe Laughing I'll get right on it, Raymond!

Safari Issac to Chad
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic