SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Dan is back! Dan is back!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 3:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Most of you will remember Dan from this thread:

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=108890

He was (and still is) scamming under the name of D3rrick P0tter. He's traveled to Ghana. He's had his girlfriend F thrown in jail. He's had his car stolen, then recovered. He's met ARK. After vanishing for a couple of weeks, he's back, and he's better than ever!

Quote:
Dear Mrs J3nny,
How are you i hope everything is going fine,if so let all the glory and adoration be giving to God almighty.
Well Mrs Jenny the company was very angry with me that you did'nt collected your winnings and many of our staff was sacked and the company told me to tell you that if you can send your courier charges $5,000USD or 5,000 pounds courier it to our branch in the west africa part or send it through westen union money transfer to our department in the United kingdom before two weeks time,the director promise that he is going to give you the available post remaining
Our financial secretary weekly due 1,000,000,000USD
and Becoming the new managing Director weekly Due 1,500,000,000USD
or if you want to work in our Oil department you tell me. (??? I think he must have gotten his scam letters crossed. We have never talked about oil before) immediately the winnings been collected and the courier charges have been paid you will send us your passport,driving liecense,and some other details about you,but if you can do it before one week that will be more better,because the early you start the early you start earning your salary. (wait a minute. I am damn confused. Does he want the courier charges or doesn't he?) And you will send us your address and your full name.
So i will advise you to be fast because there is no much time,immediately i receive your payment i will tell our recruit department to contact you as fast as possible and your winnings will be transfered to the above address povided. (Now we're back to winnings? I think the travel has damaged his already fragile brain)
and your winnings must be collected before two weeks time.
this is and opportunity yo can't afford to miss
get back to me with your opinion so i can give you the details of tranfering your courier charges.
From Mr D3rrek P0tter

I have a serious man-crush on Dan. Very Happy

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
assisin killer to Feathers McGraw
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Vcamera x5 Safari Team Humphere
Long Live Silver Peak Orphanage! - Loan Lad Langwenya Andile
redshoes17
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 4:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

F heard from him too. Just a short off line message in YIM.

Quote:
babe is really awful
i know how u feel

Safari Dan Benin City to Lagos
Safari ARK Tamale to Kumasi
star Hello Kitty! Mortar x41
I don't need you alone for sex. w1l13

i was ashamed this money money was not in the system when we got there to cash it,it made me and my family lawyer look like little children Godwin

'because no one want your progress not every one want your goat to give birth to twins as the man who see tomorrow told me when i visit him in the shrine Godwin

i was rubbed by rubber last friday, they collectted all my money and my phones.
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 5:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^Good news. Let the sunshine in! Very Happy

Safari Dan the lotto man, ARK mugu wedding
Safari Dennis the hitman, co-bait w/ Murry Guru
Safari Zake (w/ SH, SL & Craig)
Safari x 5 Modeling Mugu Meeting, w/ mewing_ghecko & Otterfan & SSC
Safari x 2 another MMM w/ SH
Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
BadKarma
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 9:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I was wondering WTF happened to him and just moments ago I got a message from him asking if I know where my representative is at.

The biggest surprise was the IP 77.220.5.42 = KENYA
What the hell is he doing there?

Safari George Annan (Accra - Benin City)
Safari Dan (Accra - Lagos)

"HIS A BIG FRAUD. THE MESSAGE HE SENT TO ME IS A NIGERIA EANGLISH , I TRUST YOU SO MUCH AND I CAN GIVE YOU MY COMPANY PASSWORD TO CHECK THE MAIL HE SENT TO US."
"Just a thought. Maybe, you can get a well paid Mod job here." -Toomuchfun

Postwhores - gotta love 'em.
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 9:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sweet googly moogly, but I get Kenya as well. How in the hell???

I'm thinking that we've got ourselves a regular Forrest Gump on our hands. He started running and just couldn't stop.

Kenya????

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 11:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Kenya believe it? Smile

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 2:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I asked Dan to swear to god that if I paid him I would get my winnings. Dan responded:

Quote:
Hello Mrs J3nny,
I swear to God that this time you will receive your winnings. all you have to do now is to buy a nokia mobile N95,put the money and the mobile inside a package ....blah...blah....blah....

It's not nice to lie to god.

TheGreatOok
Catbingo

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 2:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

There is a satellite internet company based out of Kenya that covers west africa also. He could just be in a cafe using one of their satellite systems.

"I knew rigth from the first time you sent email to me that,you are a bloody *DELETED*" - Sgt Daniel Vess
"I NO BLAME U NA DI DIRTY TOTO WEN BORN U NA IM I BLAME. CATBINGO" - Lee Wong
"I AM EQUAL TO A MENTAL RETARDED PERSON" - Alvan Ben
"You have pushed me to the wall and i will make you smell yourself i bet." - George Martins
"THE FOOL STOLE YOUR US$755, HE DOES NOT DESERVE TO LEAVE ON THE PLANET" - Jim Ovia

pony pony - for a perfect brown nosing job. Wink

pony Mortar x4
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteSkype Name
Will_Porter
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 2:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Anyone know of a courier company that will ship an N95 to Kenya? Laughing
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 8:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
J0e dan13l
18:25 (2 Stunden)

My Prinz,
It has been quite a long time hearing from you hope everything is going fine.
How about the business project investment been establishing in Ghana,have you not still go there to see for your self those people are doing a nice job there i advice you move to Ghana maybe in January,because those people are doing a good job.
Well how is everybody,hope they are fine.
please you have to come to Ghana to see for your self,i think that will be more convincing,i even drank out of the pure water project,so my Prinz,you have to be there latest January to conclude everything with them.
Have a Prosperous Xmas and exceeding blessing new year from Dan.
Have fun,hope to hear from you soon.
Cheer

Hmmmmm...certainly offers possibilities... Smile if only he doesn�t talk too much to ARK about me, who is beginning to get fed up with his constant WU walks. My present role as Prinz is that I have become a little gruntled because a Miss Ab4ch4 scammed me for 75k Euros...
So at present I must be slow in answering. What does Dan expect from me? What are your modalities?

Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 8:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ I could have ARK chop his dollar if that will help. Dan wants Jenny to send the money hidden in something (I considered using a dildo, but remembered it had been done, so I'm sending him an old washing machine). I could have ARK eventually sign for his package. Since ARK isn't my lad I'll leave it up to whoever has him.

FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 9:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^Maybe better not. They may still write each other. Me impersonating ARK to Dan has worked out BEFORE the wedding, no idea what happened since then. He might send him begging emails, too.
Where exactly is Dan now? Benin City, most probably? Home at mom then, as it ought to be over Christmas?
Then Prinz could happen to know yet another business associate in...hmmm...no idea yet...for him to talk to. Depends on his answer to me.
Washing machine, what an idea Very Happy

Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 9:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ The address Dan told me to DHL the money to is Benin City, so I'm guessing that he is home with mama. No dolla chop for ARK.

Kinda an off-topic question, but what is it with the lads and the nokia n95 phone? Dan wanted me to send him one, and when I told him that I couldn't find the n95 but I could find the n93i he said no thanks. This isn't the first lad that I've had that has wanted the n95, and nothing else. It seems to be a popular model with the lads.

Worf
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 9:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Will_Porter wrote:
Anyone know of a courier company that will ship an N95 to Kenya? Laughing

OxygenDeprived has an excellent shipping company that will make sure the package gets just far away enough for a safari Wink

Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to Ziguinchor
Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to St. Louis, Senegal (co-bait with OxygenDeprived)
Safari = Mattar - Abidjan, Ivory Coast to Accra, Ghana
Safari = Stanley, co-bait with VDJ, Gadget and Jayhawk - Aba to Benin City
United Kingdom Closed lad accounts
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 12:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That N95 is a terrible expensive thing...a few months ago it cost about 400 Euros without a contract .
Mail to Dan, let�s see what he answers:
Quote:
Dear Mr. D4n1el,

thank you for your email, I hope you have had a wonderful Christmas.
I am a bit hesitant now about investing ANYWHERE because it seems I have just been scammed by a gang operating from Nigeria.
Mrs. M4r14m Ab4ch4 was the name of the person I have been communicating with.
She was recommended to me by my then friend, Barrister K0j0.

Since then I have been a bit hesitant and doubting of everything, including the worth of friendship. It hurts because Mr. K4d1ri surely is a great man and certainly a trustible business partner but he has been demanding a sign pic from me and generally behaving less ccoperative in the last time, thus adding to my doubts about GENERALLY investing in Africa.

He has gone quiet on me, it seems.

I will contact him next year and see what we can do about this.

Thank you for your report. Say hi to your associates from France and Ghana.

Yours, Prinz Ern5t-Augu5t von H4nn0ver

FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 11:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hmmm, Prinz got a nice reply from Dan, maybe we can work something out with it...
Quote:
J0e d4niel
18:58 (5 Stunden)

My prinz,
You know what,what has just said is realy unbelievable i really can't believe that,that you was scammed who the hell must have done that you should have let me know i am a nigeria guy,but i just went to ghana to see a friend,you should have let me know that you was doing this kind of business man.
so do you have his contact give it to me i will give it to mt friend that is a barrister to take care of that.
Mr K4d1ri's investment is a pure one i have seen with my eyes,but i won't like you to send him money,just go to Ghana and see for yourself,because seen is believing,from your friend,
Dan

Any ideas for Dan? He says he knows a "barrister" who is specialized in helping scammed German province princes to get their loot back. Smile
What would ARK say if I showed him this? (This post may belong to his thread.)

Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 5:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Interesting. I wonder if Dan is up for another trip back to Ghana. I am sending him his money in an old washing machine, however I weighed it in at 397 lbs, but the shipping company scales show 402 lbs, and anything over 400 lbs cannot be delivered to nigeria and must be picked up in (insert name of city here).

I don't know what Barrister Dan is talking about, but he does know Barrister Charles S0ludo who is based in Ghana. I bet he's talking about Chucky. Give him the information and I bet he sends it along to Chucky. Him and Chucky have gotten to be pretty friendly.

FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 10:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^Glad to meet new friends! As a matter of fact, the Prinz needs a new advisor. Mail to Dan:
Quote:
Dear Mr. D4n1el,

thank you for your unexpected compassion. As a Nigerian citizen, you must be ashamed that it was a Nigerian wealthy woman who succeeded in fooling me. I can give you more details by now if you wish, I am in psychological treatment and learn to speak more and more freely that it is no shame to be victim of a crime. Mrs. Ab4ch4 has ceased all contact with me after I accused her of being a scammer. I would never have thought that these things can actually happen to me or to anyone.

I am sueing Barrister K0j0 because he was the one who talked me into it and I suspect him to work with Mrs. Ab4ch4.

It�s just too shameful that an old friend was able to give you such bad advice...

I would be glad to talk with your barrister, Mr. D4n1el, if he accepted a new client. I do not believe I will ever trust Mr. K0j0 again and no matter what I might have said during the past weeks in anger, I am an investor. One bad experience should never spoil a way of earning a living which has proven fruitful many times before.
That�s what my phychologist says, she is a very good advisor.

I feel I have lost the 75.000 Euro in Nigeria but I am still not a poor man. This year has generally been a most successful one, and the 2008 inheritance tax reform in Germany should help me to save more then ten times the money I might just have lost in this crime.

Thank you for your compassion, my friend.
I will hold your advice in great esteem.
Please put me in contact with your barrister. I am willing to work again.

Yours, Prinz Ern57-4ugu57 von H4nn0ver

Maybe I should have avoided the word "scammer"...but Prinz has no clue that Miss Ab4cha might not have been a real person, so he will definitely believe in Chucky when he comes along.

FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 4:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Anyone willing to play "Mari4m Ab4ch4" ? Seems like Dan is interesting in getting to know her and to draw out more money out off me (or her).
Anyhow, I have a new friend in Nigeria:
Quote:
16:33 (Vor 19 Minuten)

My Dear Prinz,
I will like you to get to me with her mobile number and her house address,i will tell my lawyer to contact you through your e-mail address his name Barr Ch4rl3s S0lud0.but first get back to me with the Ms Ab4ch4's details i demand of.
Best Regards,
Daniel

[email protected] (address snipped)

Shall I ask if he is the same C.S. as the CBN guy? Or shall I continue to just be rich and stupid?

Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 4:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Stupid Boy sticks his head over the parapet again....

Quote:
Merry xmas and prosperous new year.
i love you all extend my greeting to the club and all the players.
From Dan

last time he wrote to Anna Lynne, having gone to W3chiau in search of getting laid, it looked all over between them...
Quote:
don't ever e-mail me again,you and your church you are fake,i came to Ghana even i came to Wechiau village they told me that kind of church don't exist.

Now she has been offered the job with a billion Dollars a week, and now he's getting a refund for the money SP's couriers stole...Rolling Eyes

Quote:
Hello Mrs Anna,
how are you today i hope you fine.
the company has promise to pay you back the twenty thousand dollars that the courier company stole immediately your courier charges has been paid.
and the company said that they are going to make sure that nothing happens to your winnings and that immediately we receive your payment we are going to send you your winnings immediately and that your car will be shipped to you immediately the courier charges has been paid.
Here are the payment details.
receivers name Franklin Harrison
Country UK
Amount $ 5,000USD
and please get back to us with the payment details so we start making arrangement of dispatching your winning.
and get back to us with your address.
Best Regards,
Derrek Potter

Stuff that, I'm up for the job though.

He will forgive Father Hugh J0rgens, if I pay him compensation!!!

Quote:
Hello Friend,
Before i can forgive you and believe that your church exist your have to compensate me for all the stress and money i have spent.

I told him God will compensate him in Heaven, and that the Orphans have gone to Barbados for New Year (using Dan's movie money).

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey

Last edited by Roycropper on Mon Dec 31, 2007 4:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 4:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, he finally got back in touch with Chucky. I knew he would.

Quote:
Hello Mr Charles,
how are you today,hope you are doing fine.
My friend that is a pr1nz will contact you because he was scammed by Ms A so i told him to contact.

Short but sweet.

Go ahead and tell him that you know of Chuck, and that he is a very powerful and successful Barrister. Tell him that you are impressed that he knows Chucky, and now that Chucky is on the case all will be well.

Chucky will work to try and get depositions out of Dan. Chucky will only work with Dan, as Chucky is too important to be dealing with riff-raff.

J3nny sent Dan her Washing Machine today, with the $1,500 hidden inside. I'm sure that will pick up Dan's spirits.

Chucky has responded.

Quote:
Have your friend contact me and I will see what I can do.

Barrister Charl3s S0lud0

This one could really be fun.

edit - Dan does know that Chucky is a big time finance guy, as Dan has told him that he has seen Chucky many times driving by on the street. However, Dan also now believes that Chucky is a big time Barrister. Yes, Dan is an idiot. Be very impressed with Chucky. Very Happy

FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 11:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Embarassed I didn�t realize Chucky is you, Jayhawk. So must I really act mad or can I just send you a blank email? Very Happy
OK, since you may forward it to your friend I will do acting the goat as usual Rolling Eyes
(Can I have your autograph, Mr. S0lud0?)
Hope you will come around by my castle Smile

EDIT Stupid typo, wrote "Jawhawk" instead of "Jayhawk". He didn�t notice.

Last edited by FrumpyBB on Tue Jan 01, 2008 2:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 12:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah, Chucky is me. I originally introduced him to Dan as the Barrister who was going to get J3nny Jamison her money back (J3nny mailed Dan $10K, but for some reason when it arrived the envelope was slit and the money was gone). Me, being the idiot that I am, assumed that Dan would think someone else was scamming his vic. Nope. Not our hero. He thinks he is conversing with the real Chucky. Honest to god, I couldn't make this stuff up.

I emailed Dan and told him to have pr1nz contact me. Just give me some background and let me know what you tell Dan. My fees are rather high though (I am a big important Barrister). Last time I worked for Dan (I picked up a package for him at the airport) it ended up costing Dan more than what was in the package, and Chucky let Interp0l loose on him.

FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 12:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Happy new year!
This is my email from Pr1nz, having used the number of vpmanchester (Thanks to you, too!):
Quote:
Dear Mr. D4n1el,

thank you for your readily support. I appreciate it. Maybe it helps me in gaining trust in business with Nigeria back again.

I have just woken up from a very nice New Year�s Eve party at my home, I had about 60 guests,many of whom are businessmen and -women and have successfully dealt with countries throughout North and West Africa, too. No-one of them has ever shared my only bad experience. So I believe there is hope.

Please do introduce me to your lawyer friend. I�ll be ready to expect his email.

Regarding Ms. Ab4ch4, I�d rather not mention her in future. I was given the following phone number for contact (0044 701xxx, see her thread), but I have already accepted my financial loss somehow and would not want to do some research myself. The police did not help me, they even did not put it on file.

It was a very disheartening experience, my friend.

All the very best from Germany. I hope to hear from Mr. S0lud0 and you. I wish to start this new year in good mood and I�m sure it�s going to be another successful one in business.

Yours, Pr1nz 3rn5t-4ugu5t von H4nn0ver

Dan wanted me to get back to him first, before contacting Chucky, which he promised to do for me^^...now waiting for an hope-raising email from the desk of Mr. LeChuck. Smile
Forgot to mention where Ms. Ab4ch4 lives, well, definitely NOT in Benin City. Smile

My background would be that I live in M4r1enburg Castle near Hannover, am a millionaire, most famous member of the age-old Welf emperor dynasty and besides I am present in the yellow press (The P1ssing Pr1nce Smile ) and, of course, take care of my multi-million modern art collection. I mentioned that one to Dan numerous times when we were negotiating unsuccessfully regarding Queen�s employment at my LA restaurant. F is a distant friend of mine and put us into contact then but it seems her love to Dan has diminished, and I haven�t heard from her in months, no idea why, but I know she is traveling a lot.

Maybe Chucky can help Dan and me getting together in business. There are many forms for him.
I rather suspect though that Dan might pretend to know Ms. Ab4ch4 and, for a certain fee, may help the Prinz to get part of his 75k Euro back. Don�t know what his modality will be.
It seems that Dan needed his December holidays and is fresh with new ideas. Hasn�t he learned anything? (apart from "there is no mission in NW Ghana"?)

Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 1:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

F is a distant friend of yours? Perfect. Somewhere down the road you can mention to Chucky that F is still rotting in Interpol prison, and Chucky can do some research and tell you the reason why - Dan is classified as a terrorist by Interpol!!!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic