SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Hitman Thread: Feel free to mass-bait our assassins!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Ambush7
"kak shoveler"

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 11:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am going to make cli4ord wait a little while.

Quote:
Dear Mr. 4rvu5
Mr. Y0ung3r has arrived in LA. He is taking a few days off He is expected back in the office on January 5, 2008. I made him aware of your threats and the importance of him getting back to you. He said he would contact you upon his return to the office.

Sus4n J4cks0n
Personal Assistant
Y0ung3r Enterprises LTD.
rootuser
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 2:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Funny. N4th4n wants 1m4s0n to help him find victims, but he doesn't want to involve him in illegal stuff...
Quote:
Hey Buddy,
Thanks for your prompt response to the last email, it's quite thoughtful of you.
I would like you to disregard the package stuff, I wouldn't want to have you involved in any mess, it's actually a friend that told me to ask you if you could do it and the package is going to be fake checks and money orders which I know must not be caught with you there.

So, I would like you to pretend as if you've never received this email....I'll write you back later, when you are replying that, just say you can't and tell me that you can't do anything that's illegal. I don't want him to know that I send you this so don;t reply this email.

Wonder who he's talking about... Mr. Hat maybe?

"This is what i sent to them am not with any money to go back to nigeria pls help."

United Kingdom (0.25 go to fake_buster)

Safari x4 Wole A.: Akure, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, Akure, Nigeria to Tanguieta, Benin (both with Thomas-the-Tank and Simba), Akure, Nigeria to Kano, Nigeria (with TtT and OD), Akure, Nigeria to Abidjan, Cote d'Ivoire (with TtT)

Mortar

pony pony
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteMSN MessengerSkype Name
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 2:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Murry Guru wrote:
Quote:
Give the Australiya bitch a few day, i have been told that there is some solder ther at the moment so be patient and when he gos i will make sure she is scare. the computer bitch i will try to find the nuber but no promise.ok

Please let me know when you tell Cl1ffy the "solder" has left so I can move to the next phase.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Arthur Figgis
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 3:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The Yankee Partner is in business!

Murry, D4M4 has contacted Er1c Pr4l1ne. Here is what he said:
Quote:
he;llo, im from j0hny we both work togather and he told me about so like i to;d him that i want us to work hand in hand ok----------
I m D4M4 by name a nigerian who is ready for am\ny type of the dealllll ok
get back to me for proper introduction in bussineess terms im ready
waitring to hear from

Here is Pr4line's reply:
Quote:
Johnny told me about you as well. Here is how I work. I get the names, emails, and addresses of the people you talk to. Then I go find them and collect. After I get reimbursed for expenses, I then give the money to my friend who will wire half of it into your bank account. I keep half of what is left and give the other half of that to Johnny. Expenses include, but are not limited to, air travel, lodging, meals, rental cars, entertainment, wardrobe, disguises, wire fees, and paying my assistant.

I have been busted before by using a cell phone, so I don't talk on phones anymore. This email address is the only way to contact me. Our system works as we have made over $50,000 this year. Had you been with us earlier, your take would have been about $20,000.

If these are acceptable, let me know if these terms are agreeable and send me your stateside contacts. I prefer to work in the U.S., but could be able to travel to Canada, Mexico, and some parts of Europe.
I left myself several opportunities to chop his dollar. Also, I plan on having my assistant help chop as well. Twisted Evil

rootuser
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 11:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Okay, a little update from my side of the world...

I gave N4th4n the contact of two of my chars. Gave him some info along with the notice that these ladies know each other.
He's careful and just going for one of them now, but I'm trying to get him tackle both and make them get on each other's throats. Wink
That whole story could turn out quite funny. It might become a wild ride for our friend N4th4n. I'm thinking "Needful Things" here, for those of you who know the book or movie... Wink
Another character is indirectly involved too, a boy who lives on the same street like the victim, who is known to play pranks on people. The victim believes he's the one sending those mails... That might also have some potential to go in the same direction...

Overall, I'm weaving a little net for our friend. A big and sticky one (like in "It"). When the strings are finally released a lot of confusion might be coming N4th4n's way...

"This is what i sent to them am not with any money to go back to nigeria pls help."

United Kingdom (0.25 go to fake_buster)

Safari x4 Wole A.: Akure, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, Akure, Nigeria to Tanguieta, Benin (both with Thomas-the-Tank and Simba), Akure, Nigeria to Kano, Nigeria (with TtT and OD), Akure, Nigeria to Abidjan, Cote d'Ivoire (with TtT)

Mortar

pony pony
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteMSN MessengerSkype Name
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 1:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have been very slack with updates but N4than emailed today to wish me a Merry Christmas, isn't that nice

Quote:
Hey Buddy,

How was your christmas, guess it was fantastic. I was hoping I'd get an email from you but I guess you are busy.

Oliver is one hell dicksucking ass hole.......remember I told you he promised to pay $1500, well, he told me he sent it and he's been giving the control number bit by bit so out of the total number of 8, he's only given 6......I sure do hope he's not messing up .

Get back to me on what you think.

God bless.

Nathan.

In complete contrast, Dama meanwhile about 1 hour ago sent me this,

Quote:
i need details on mr younger cole ok his back from his trip----. i told you that i need the cell number of that lady you refused why?-------------

No reply to either yet, let me know if there is anything you need me to tell them

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 2:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dennis is very angry.
Quote:
Cl1ff0rd 4vru5
14:03 (1� Stunden)
Listen, i'm coming to kill you because your apprentise Jxxx Jxxxx did not send the money to the name i gave you to send the money ok---------.

I want you to see the people you are fucking with ok dumb ass bitch i told you not to send anybody to westernunion still you refused--------------.
You must go down for it take a real look at my face ok.Berlin we be too small for you to live.They are planted everywhere around you.

I guess you still want me to write you.
get back to me

Sure I want you to write me Very Happy

Safari Dan the lotto man, ARK mugu wedding
Safari Dennis the hitman, co-bait w/ Murry Guru
Safari Zake (w/ SH, SL & Craig)
Safari x 5 Modeling Mugu Meeting, w/ mewing_ghecko & Otterfan & SSC
Safari x 2 another MMM w/ SH
Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
Arthur Figgis
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 6:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

D4m4 does not quite understand the Yankee Partnership concept:
Quote:
Hey 3r1c,
There is know problem ok provide i get the contact informations from you then is done ok.listen guy my turn off is lies and dishonesty--------- (ironic isn't it) when we are committed to the work and do things togatherness then money will follow in for us-------.
why not im in----------------.
D4M4.

Pr4l1n3 sent in reply:
Quote:
D4m4,

I don't think J0hnny filled you in completely on how I work. Someone provides me the contacts and I go pick up the money. I do not have contacts. In fact, I try to stay in the background as much as possible.

So, if you want in on our business, then you need to send me the names, addresses, and email addresses of the people you are working and then I will go visit them, collect, and send you your share. That is the business we have and it works really, really, well.

justicebdone
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 8:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I so love seeing the emails that our lad sends you, thanks Murry.

I noticed the other day Murry mentioned about a corrupt WU or MG official chopping the hitmans funds. Has anybody gone that route? I want to use it on Nathan but only if I am not stepping on someone else's toes.

TX all

F****** d*** motherf***** if you really sent the f****** money why don't you send the f****** control number at once cos I don't really have the time to f*** around with you anymore....you messed up my own Chritsmas too. Nathan "The Potty Mouth" Hitman

If you dont know you are now the Company Police. The Annoyed Check Lad

BACK the ATTACK
justicebdone
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 10:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

OHHH, this guy is a M&^%$%F*&^%$#;

Take a look at this last email from our hitman:
Quote:
You know what I'm gonna do to your daughter before I kill her.....I'm gonna kidnap her first - I hate to say this, I'm no pedophile but I think I would have to teach a piece of shit like you a bitter lesson before sending your ass down the hole if you keep playing this way. She's a little girl and asshole I'm 9 inches long so figure that out in your fucking brains.

Threaten my daughter will you, it is on. Twisted Evil

F****** d*** motherf***** if you really sent the f****** money why don't you send the f****** control number at once cos I don't really have the time to f*** around with you anymore....you messed up my own Chritsmas too. Nathan "The Potty Mouth" Hitman

BACK the ATTACK
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 10:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Dama is getting a little impatient, I have ignored him for now and just gotten this in

Just to set the scene:

The scent of cash is strong, the walking shoes are atteched and ready to take him towards the origins of the scent, a new place to plug in his laptop is being considered and the ability to look at goat pron from the comfort of his own home is well on his mind.

Quote:
johny,this is what i dont like i will work all it take s to success you will just come and collect the money without even telling me ............................
listen this lady taporane paid 3000euro send me my share ok i dont wanna desert myself from this ok-----------the lady who send us laptops and three mobile phones
This was the reason you refused giving me her cell numbers
get back to me ok

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 10:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^Sounds interesting. He believes in the "lady", who is otherwise called a dumb a�� b1tch, how charming. You better "confess" you have taken his cash, you robber, you Very Happy
How is J0hny? The last time I heard from him he was in a hospital in London(?) after some, well, hitman-type accident. Are you back in Nigeria now?
You won�t want to work with "4hmed" again, i guess...any idea for a probable meeting of Nath4n and D4m4? Or do you want to cheat them seperately?

Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 10:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I would love for the 2 hitmen to meet, preferably together in a room with Big Bubba but I dont think it is a realistic goal, N4than is much smarter than the average lad gets credit for, I dont even think he is greedy and the chance of getting him on the move are not impossible but remote, wont stop it from being tried but.

As for Johny his health has regained and he is waiting for the next payday to be able to go home, thinking while posting I should be home in a week, read below.

There is a plan that we have not done anything with, probably my fault (sorry Arthur) to get Dama moving, after the stress he has been through a change of job and some time in a luxury camp may be just what he needs.

This just sent to him

Quote:
Hi Dama,

Sorry i have bin very busy with my travel arangement to gp home, on of the mugu want to be a lion tamer and he want me to work with him as body guard, he has pay for my trip back to Africa and i will be able to meet u soon, i have ask him how many he needs to work for him and he want one more to work with him.

I will let you know when i will be able to meet u ok

bye Johny

Arthur you will need to work out what camp you are going to and invite him to work with you, the stage is set we just need the star performer to turn up.

Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 10:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This sent to N4than, just to let him know I am still around

Quote:
Hey N4than,

Sorry I have been busy and not had time to get on the net, that Oliv3r is a real dickhead but from what i know he should come good for us, hopefully the idioy does not fxxk anything up for us.

You have a great new year celebration and I hope to have a bit my time to keep you up to date next year.

Bye
Johny

Sorry JBD for the nasty things I said about you, I was just warming up too. Laughing

justicebdone
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 10:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Its all good Murry. I just finished telling him I was still awake if he was gonna come to hurry up, my shotgun was awaiting. After the line with the sexual remark about my daughter . . . that just Pi22ed me off. I see that crap all the time at work. Nathan hit a RL nerve, now he is in real trouble and to think he was only one number away from the MG control number. All he had to do was keep his mouth shut. Ohh well, the nasty MG lady was gonna chop his funds anyhow. Twisted Evil

BACK the ATTACK
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 2:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

They claim to have "contacts" at WU...but Dennis really asked WU for my transfer Embarassed which has never taken place. Infuriated he got back to me twice this morning (instead of going to Sunday church):

Quote:

09:16 (6 Stunden)
Hello K1ngsl3y

Thank you for contacting Western Union. We are writing regarding your
inquiry.

Our records indicate the Money Transfer you provided does not have your
name as receiver. We suggest you please contact the sender for further
information.

If you have any additional comments or questions, please do not
hesitate to contact us at

Sincerely,
J0ey
Customer Service Representative
www.westernun1on.com.

T4pr0bane, you said you sent to money with the name he gave you iight ready what westernunion wrote him ok-----------------------------. i ask you about the senders name you told me that is same listen mercies on you is too much listen here i don't want the money any more but your life as well i will take you slowly and i make sure your kid do not grow.

FIRST off, i am gonna use ACID on your urgly face im around your home and next time you going for treatment that is when you go down ok remember my BOSS is a patience man I WILL TAKE HIM 3YR BUT HE MUST MAKE SURE YOU DIE.........

Read the above and get back to me.........................................

The above one was him citing the WU answer, seems to be the real thing.
Quote:
09:59 (5 Stunden)
Listen,all my contacts in westernunion confirmed to me that the money was not send to the name i gave you ok--------------------- i told you time with number that i want you to go send the money to me and you went and send your apprentise to westernunion-------------------. i want you to tell the name you send the money to-And you dont have choice then to send the money to the name i gave you--THIS IS THE NAME AGAIN------0KR1KPA K1NGSL3Y is the name go send it now you have the location(nigeria).very simple do that if not i will cut off your tongue and bath you on ACID.
get back to me

Well I better be quick Wink and make up a name like "0KR1PA K1NGSL4Y", with no "k" and an "e" Very Happy just sending him back a fourth time, he can�t get any more angry anyway.

Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 2:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dama seems to think I have chopped his dollar again.

Quote:
Johny,that was same mugu who paid 600usd dollar to some one in USA authur is the name of the MUGU johny i are not sincere with me i have told you before now why?...i will work with you together with him ok-----.
Just give me my on share of the 3000 euro you collected from that dumb bitch i told that i need money for some purpose ok-------------- give me the mugu cell number in BERLIN i need the number ok.
Send me myh share of the deal ok 3000 euro or i will be nervous about you ok.just try and send me money ok i are not working with me like a team you just want the money for yourself why last time you took more than 6000 euro and told me that you send it to your famiuly what about me and my own family.Johny i m not happy with you to be frank ok
get back to me ok

Surely if he really thought I had chopped his dollar he could have done better than that, not very insulting for a hitman is he.

I sent this to him in response

Quote:
Dama,

I don no what u are talk about,i haven't contact that mugu in long time,i know u were trying somethings with dey maga but i had nothing to do with this, tell me what has happen an may be i can help u to work it out.ok

if it make u bileve me then ask the mugu yourself in email.if i just got 3,000 euro i would be home right now, instead i wait for this fool lion tamer to sort things for me so i can get back to africa, i put in a good word for u and now after all we go thru u treats me like this

mail dey maga and ask if something happen from there.ok

bye
Johny

FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 2:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hm...then I really mixed up some letters in the receiver�s name Smile I was preparing to bring J0hny into focus, by saying something like "WU says it was picked up in a London branch".
Where is the S1mba Saf4r1 headquarters? In Benin (again) or +200 miles away from Lagos? (hint hint)
Where do you have to meet Mr. Put3y? ("who is an extremely dull person", sorry but that�s what I�ve heard from Mr. Cleese Very Happy)
(Sorry once more about these many questions, I do promise I am a regular reader of this thread but details tend to be, well, forgotten, in this festive season...)

PS. Join the "League for Fighting Chartered Accountancy"! Laughing Show young people that it�s just not worth it.

Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 3:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Frumpy,

tell him it was picked up in Madrid, he has some associates there who may have been responsible.

Yes some real associates of his who may have chopped his dollar.

The camp is up to where Arthur wants to send us, he is the boss after all.

Somewhere over 200 miles and / or crossing a border is a must Wink luckily there are camps all over Africa and surely one inconveniently located to his current location of Lagos

Arthur Figgis
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 6:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Okay! Putey has decided to camp in Fada N' Gourma. He will fly Air France fro Paris to Ouaga and then take the bus to Fada N' Gourma to meet up with his guide. From there they will proceed from town to the hunting camp. Once there he will be trying to tame lions. He can make it to Fada okay, but will need to meet someone there to get him to the camp. As I see it, that is about 800 miles from Lagos. Putey will pay whatever it takes to get D4m4 to help him! I will work him in this scenario: Since you are in the safety business and could guarantee my safety in Africa, I will pay you $x to meet me in Fada and be my body guard. J0hnny is my tour guide and D4m4 is security. What could happen to me then? Very Happy

D4m4 has been in touch with his new Yankee partner:
Quote:
Ok, now i get the way you work now that is realy good ok but i dont know if you can travel to somewhere ok,.where to do live in USA so that i can tell you on how to go about it to get the money------------------ ok
get back to me

Pr4l1n3 replied:
Quote:
I live in Dallas, Texas and can travel anywhere within the United States, Canada, Mexico, and some parts of Europe. For travel within the U.S. I need two weeks to get an airplane ticket. I can get one under that deadline but the fares go up after the two week window and that decreases our money. For Canada, Mexico, and Europe I'll need a month.
The next reply will be telling T3c0 Fr4nk13, D4m4, how great and trustworthy J0hnny has been. Not only did J0hnny send me what he owed me, but he sends me a little extra for doing good work! Maybe that can help with your credibility, Murry!

Arthur Figgis
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 10:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

D4m4 is now on board:
Quote:
Ok, that is nice i will give you a contact soon so that you get visit and collect the money ok is about 20.000usd ok i will tell you where and when to meet him.

I gonna give you the address to visit him

get back to me
I wonder which one of you I will visit. Smile

Pr4l1n3 replied:
Quote:
Okay. I had a feeling I could trust you. Johnny is a professional guy and would only put me in touch with trustworthy people. Johnny pays on time and gives me a little extra when I do a good job for him. Hopefully you will too.

justicebdone
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 12:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Arthur

I love your work. Over on the annoyed check thread, I have visited then, shot, robbed, and torched Sir Cumference's house and have been given instructions to be prepared to travel this week to visit two other of our fine Eater crew for stealing company funds. I love visiting friends Laughing

BACK the ATTACK
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 2:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Good news Arthur

Quote:
Johny,
listen we have some things to discuss i realy want us to work with AURTHUR so that we can get money from that lion tamer ok.

i wanna travel to kenya by january ok-----.

DAMA

Kenya is definately more than 200 miles Wink

FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 2:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Great^^ Smile
Madrid it was, eh? Ok.
Who does he mean with his "boss"? J0hny or 4rthur? Or good old T3co Fr4nkie, his email alias, BTW a name that sounds like a, well I don�t know, barman in a tequila pub or a country & western singer or just some generally naughty small boy?
Quote:
YOU ARE DEAD
Cl1fford 4vru5
an mich

Details anzeigen
21:23 (6 Stunden)
HEY YOU FUCKED UP WITH MY BOSS THE FIRST ACCIDENT WITH YOPU I CAUSED IT AND NOW YOU WILL DIE SLOWLY IN MY ARMS IS A PROMISE.

I WON'T DIE FOR YOU SO I MUST MAKE SURE YOU DIE COME RAIN AND SUN YOU DIE AND BEAR THE PAINS YOURSELF OK.
GET BACK TO HIM

Well, he is right with the rain...Murry, how are the roads to Kenya at this time of year?

Tapr0ban3�s answer to him, there is still more where that came from...
Quote:
I don�t understand what you have. Somebody in Madrid picked up the money.
NOW SPARE ME
The rest of the Christmas donations are for the needy. I feel so ashamed of myself that i have already stolen from them. I�d better have died.
NOW DO KILL ME - I�M NOT AFRAID OF YOU
YOU SCUM OF MANKIND

Suggestion from me, if need be, then I will be happy to send another PD to Fada N' Gourma^^ , especially when this time J0hny will take care that everything is sent right.

@ Murry, one last thing, regarding my number you could give him the pimp number of e6ffdyr0, but it�s 96% voice mail. I�d just like to ask Enno before. That�s the only way righ tnow I can think of actually providing him a 0049-"office" landline.

Arthur Figgis
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 4:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Frumpy- I would be glad to have PD involved in this excursion. Maybe that is how Put3y will send the money as he has PD by the short hairs these days! Very Happy

D4m4 has our first partner for me to visit. Here is his latest:
Quote:
Fine, I think I know a good place but I need to make sure I know who I am meeting so you need to send me pictures - that way I won't accidentally give the money to the wrong people.

The above was what client told me ok,i will gedt the address where the two of you will meet ok,so be alart so that you can go for the money.
get back to me

Pr4l1n3's reply:
Quote:
I don't have a picture handy. Tell them look for a tall man with thinning dark hair wearning a plastic raincoat. That will be me. Tell them to utter the phrase, "Do you like the Norwegian Blue?" I'll reply, "Only when they are nailed to the perch!" That is how we will make the exchange. This method always works for Johnny's people. It shouldn't be a problem.

Where do I need to meet ths guy? I need to know ASAP so I can get a plane ticket.

BTW, I picture T3cho Fr4nk13 as an 80's style lounge lizard with his powder blue blazer's arms pushed half way up his arms and a buffont mullet! Shocked

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic