SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Will he let me work for him?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
XPS1710
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 7:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I see a $5000 cheque in your future. LMAO!

Mostly because I have seen lads are far too stupid to see the blindingly obvious...
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 9:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I sent him this yesterday:

Scam Patroller wrote:
Dear Mike,

Something has come up, I have been left a large amount of money by a beneficiary, they left it to me in their will, but they need me to send them $500 to ship the money to me.

The problem I have is this, I don't get my next invalidity payment of $3000 until january 1st 2008, and all my other money has been spent on things for Christmas.

What I need is, for you to send me a check to cash so that I can use part of my 10% commission from you to pay the $500 shipping fees, to get the $2.5 million dollars sent to me, you heard that right, I have been left $2.5 million dollars in a will, can you get a check sent to me as soon as possible, I will make it very worth your while in a monetary way, please get back to me as soon as possible.

Regards,

Hxxxx S Sxxxx

This lad is crafty, the couriers replied, saying:

Quote:
Hello Hxxxx Sxxxx,

Do you suggest we suspend the shipment of the inheritance till next year when the next batch of delivery diplomats would depart for the United States?

Our next batch would depart on the 5th jan 2008.

Treat urgently.

Mr J@m3s F0x
Diplomatic Officer

Hmmm, I better put the kybosh on that idea, I might lose them completely, though, if he doesn't want to send me a check:

Quote:
Dear Sir,

No, suspending the shipment until next year will not be good for me, I have a problem, let me explain it to you, I do not have any money to send to you at this moment in time, of course I want this $2.5 million dollars, but I have spent all of my invalidity money this month, and I don't get another invalidity payment of $3000 until January 1st 2008, I have spent all of this months invalidity money on Christmas and other things, so I have no way of paying the $500 at all.

There is only one way I can pay you the $500, at the moment, someone on the internet has offered me a job as their representative, which means he will be sending me checks to cash for his company, I sent him an email yesterday asking when he will be sending the first check, but he has not replied yet.

As soon as he sends me a check, I will take it to my credit union and they will cash it for me the same day, I send 90% back to my new boss, and I make 10% commission from all checks I cash, so, if he sends me a $100,000 check, I will make $10,000 in commission from it, that will then enable me to pay you the $500 shipping fee.

The problem with suspending the shipment until January is this, from the end of December, I will have no internet access for quite some time, because I have to move home to a different state, where I live now, we get a lot of wet weather and I have problems with my lungs because of the dampness, so my doctor advised me to move somewhere where the weather is hot and dry, so my new home is in a desert region of the states, and as it's out in the desert, there is no proper internet service there, they are planning to introduce a service there in 2009/2010, but that depends on how many people want the service, not many people live in the desert area I am moving to, and most of those who do live there, are old people, and wouldn't know how to use a computer, and would have no need of internet services, so they might not offer any internet service at all there in the end, but I can do without an internet service, it doesn't bother me that much, as you know, I use my cmputer to talk for me in person with people though using it's voice synthesiser, and I don't need the internet for that, I will miss the internet, but it's not so important to me.

Anyway, if I hear back from my new internet employer before the end of the year, and when he sends me a check to cash for him, I will get back to you to let you know I have some money to send you, it all depends on when my new boss emails me back, I was hoping he would have sent me a check by now, I don't know what's going on with him at the moment, last time he mailed me, he said he was getting a check issued, but that was a few days ago.

Regards,

Hxxxx S Sxxxxx

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 11:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, that seems to have done the trick, I hear back from him as the original check lad and the courier Very Happy:

Original check lad:

Quote:
Hello,

We are having some delays.........Some of the checks received hasn't been cleared and it gives us so much concerns because of our different commitments.

We hope to conclude with you and you start working with us as from Nigeria. We are about to give account to our mother organisation in Australia.

Mike

From the curier:

Quote:
Sir,

We shall wait for further responses from you.

G0rd0n G00dbr@nd

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
XPS1710
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 12:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ugh! What is it with Scammers and my fair country? kn'oath.

But I see that the cheque is finally on its way, LOL. He smelt payday!

You should have someone rob the invalid man at the western union and go on about how evil people are stealing from disabled people - then ask for a bigger cheque so you can cover what you lost with your 10%. Very Happy
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 1:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah, there will be a mishap somewhere along the line, it's to be expected Very Happy

I sent replies to them both (same lad), to the fake cheque lad:

Quote:
Dear Mike,

Thank you so much for your reply, it has made me very happy, as soon as I receive your check from your mother organisation in Australian, I will get it cashed immediately and send the money back to you via Western Union, then I will send off my money to get my inheritance shipped to me, as you have been so good to me, I will send you a few thousand dollars as a Christmas bonus to show my appreciation to you.

Regards,

Hxxxx S Sxxxx

To the courier

Quote:
Dear Sir,

I have just heard back from my new boss, he is getting a check sent to me from his company in Australia, this is the email he sent to me:

"We are having some delays.........Some of the checks received hasn't been cleared and it gives us so much concerns because of our different commitments.

We hope to conclude with you and you start working with us as from Nigeria. We are about to give account to our mother organisation in Australia."

As soon as I have cashed the check, I will go straight to Western Union to send 90% of the money back to my boss, and also send you your $500 for the shipping fee, I am so happy now that my boss has been in contact, I will let you know as soon as I receive the check from him.

Regards,

Hxxxx S Sxxxx

[edit]

Reply from the fake cheque lad, I'm starting work soon:

Quote:
Hello,

We are doing our best to have things settled and resolved. You're now on our work list.

We shall start work with you pretty soon.

Mike

My short reply:

Quote:
Dear Mike,

Thank you again for this opportunity to work for you, rest assured, I will not let you down, live long and prosper.

Regards,

Hxxxx S Sxxxx

Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 2:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh well, no cheque for me before Christmas, asshole Evil or Very Mad:

Quote:
Hello,

we shall soon get back to you. Most organisation are rounding up for the year. Hope you understand.

Mike

My reply:

Quote:
Dear Mike,

Why is it taking so long to get the check sent to me, I was hoping it was going to be before Christmas, when is it likely to be sent?

Regards,

Hxxxx S Sxxxx

[edit]

His reply, at least he wished me a merry Christmas:

Quote:
Hello,

We wait on donors as we did not do any business with them, we would need to respect their privacy and choice and time of donations.

We hope to get sooner and we shall update you. Merry X-mas in advance

Mike

Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 10:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Now he wants me to use e-trade, never heard of it, I do cheques only:

Quote:
Hi,

Greetings to you. Most of our present donors at this moment would prefer people with e-trade account,

We advice that you go to your bank and open an e-trade account with your bank and send us the details as soon as possible.

Open the e-trade account with a noted required minimal expected deposit of $10,000 upwards, the higher your amount intake specification, the highest that would be remitted into the account.

The sooner the better.

Mike

My reply:

Quote:
Dear Mike,

It's not possible for me to get an e-trade account, I have never heard of e-trade, secondly, as I explained to you before, my bank isn't actually a bank, it's a credit union, they don't do e-trade or internet banking, credit unions like mine don't even have websites, they just process checks and savings accounts, I can cash any check of any value up to $250,000, that is their limit for checks, and they will cash them the same day and let me have the money.

Regards,

Hxxxx S Sxxxx

[edit]

Quote:
Hello,

Presently we have donor for e-trade deposits, maybe you can try. Or wait a bit later. Give us update

Mike

my reply:

Quote:

Dear Mike,

I'm not sure if you read my email properly, because although you might have e-trade donors, I cannot use e-trade at all, I can only accept checks to be cashed.

Regards,

Hxxxx S Sxxxx

Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 12:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He still wants me to open an e-trade account, and as per his email further up, he wants me to open it with a minimal expected deposit of $10,000 upwards, presumably, so that he can make either a fake payment or a payment from a phished account to my account, which I will then withdraw and send to him, I can't be arsed with all that, so I'll tell him no go:

Quote:
Hello,

You can easily open an e-trade account without your bank details. just go to www.e-trade.com We do also have problems with some of our donors, but we wouldnt have any choice than to respect their wishes.

Merry christmas in advance

Mike

My reply:

Quote:
Dear Mike,

Sorry, I had a look at that e-trade.com website and I can't make any sense of it, it's all to do with stocks and shares and I messed the accoutn opening up, I tried it again and something went wrong, I just can't figure it out at all, I'm not very good with computers, so it will have to be by check only as per your original job offer.

Regards,

Hxxxx S Sxxxx

Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 3:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He's still pushing me to get an e-trade account Rolling Eyes :

Quote:
Hello,

Our donors are already sending funds to our online workers under 24hrs. Go to www.e-trade.com and open an acount with them.

Most of our African/Asian branches and outreaches are yearning for these funds and we need more hands and personnels.

Open the e-trade account and send the whole information as below:

1- First Name
2- Middle name
3- Last Name
4- Address:
5- City:
6- State
7- Zip Code
8- Home Telephone number
9- Cell Telephone:
10- Social Security #:
11- Occupation
12- Date of Birth
13- E-Trade Bank Address
14- E-Trade Toll Free number
15- E-trade Account Number
16- E-trade Bank Routing
17- Limit on etrade account
18- Type Of Account
19- The name of the Bank linked to the etrade account
user id
password

Mike

I replied, this should put the mockers on it, it might also end the bait, ho hum:

Quote:
Dear Mike, when I go to the e-trade site and click on the link at the top of the page that says "OPEN AN ACCOUNT", I am then presented with all sorts of different accounts, for example, these are listed:

TRADING AND INVESTING
General Investing - Learn More / Apply �
Employee Stock Plans - Learn More / Activate �
Trust & Estate - Learn More / Apply �
Investment Club - Learn More / Apply �
Educational Custodial - Learn More / Apply �
Educational Coverdell - Learn More / Apply �

RETIREMENT
Rollover IRA - Learn More / Apply �
Traditional IRA - Learn More / Apply �
Roth IRA - Learn More / Apply �
IRA for Minors - Learn More / Apply �
Beneficiary IRA - Learn More / Apply �
Traditional IRA CD - Learn More / Apply �
Roth IRA CD - Learn More / Apply �

BANKING
Complete Savings - Learn More / Apply �
Money Market - Learn More / Apply �
Max-Rate Checking - Learn More / Apply �
E*TRADE Checking - Learn More / Apply �
CDs - Learn More / Apply �
Platinum Visa card - Learn More / Apply �

As an example, if I click on any of those to apply for an account, it says I need these details:

For each applicant you'll need:

U.S. residential address
Date of birth
Social Security number or Tax ID number
Employer name and address

The first 3 are ok as I have those, but I don't have an employer in the US, so I can't put anything for that and wont be able to open an account, also, you say in your email to give you all the details of my account, including my home phone number and cell phone number:

8- Home Telephone number
9- Cell Telephone

And in the e-trade application it says these details are *required:

Enter Your Phone Numbers
* Home Phone: (xxx-xxx-xxxx)
* Daytime Phone:

As you well know, I don't have a home phone or a cell phone as I can't use phones because of my disability, so I can't continue with the registration past that point, so what now?

Plus, I am still having problems registering a test account I tried to register to see if it works, I keep getting page errors when trying to register any type of account, also, you say to give you this information when I have registered:

19- The name of the Bank linked to the etrade account

What bank do I give you, I don't have a bank account, I keep telling you, I am with a credit union, which isn't a bank, they are nothing like banks, so I can't give that and I don't have a bank account, so like I said in my last email, this was supposed to be a job cashing checks, which I can do easily up to a maximum of $250,000 and the check will be cashed the same day that I deposit it, that's how the credit union works.

Regards,

Hxxxx S Sxxxx.

Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 5:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He wants me to get a friend to register on e-trade, and I will also get a % of their payments:

Quote:
Hello,

Thanks for your message, the content and context were well understood. we do really want t work with people like you as our constitution does not discriminate against any gender, race, ethnic or disability, infact most on our list are disability people.

If you can get another person who would want to work with us and open the account with e-trade, please do alert such and this doesnt stop our working with you as well.

We shall have to wait till when the checks gets coming in to us. Get someone to do this and we compensate you with 5% of the money after % 10 goes to your friend.

Mike

I replied:

Quote:
Dear Mike,

I don't know any other people who could work for you, I don't have any friends, apart from the friends I have in the day care center I attend, and they all have the same, or worse disabilities than me, they are all in wheelchairs like I am, some of them can't even operate a computer as they have no use of their arms, none of them would be able to open an e-trade account, I guess I am lucky that I can at least use a computer, so for the same reasons that I can't use e-trade, nor can they, and I don't know anybody else who can help with this.

Regards,

Hxxxx S Sxxxx.

Zapit
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 1:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You may, if it looks like you are going to loose them, say that you were finally able to open a trading and investing account, but at the last moment, you were informed that they require a $1,000 minimum deposit which is true. E*Trade has everything set to roll, but will not provide user/password access until the 1K funds are deposited! Give him some mumbo- jumbo about the Americans disability Act and how you can make this happen! You just need them to send you a check (a big one!) or you are afraid the deal is off...Just a thought!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic