SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

He was ice skiing... where?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 10:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It's a Dead Bank (OK, security firm) Customer, nothing too unusual:

Quote:
Attn:Mr.
Dear Sir,
My name is Ms.,a Senior confidential Secretary with a Security and Finance company in London ,United Kingdom.My company handles huge fund storage and safe keeping for prominent personalities around the world.
Two years ago,an American client,Mr. , with a Deposit to the sum of USD23.2Million died in a ghasly accident...

But wait...

Quote:
while on ice skiing in the carribean

(Emphasis added)

Surprised Confused

Cool Runnings, anyone?

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
rootuser
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 10:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm not into skiing, but isn't that usually done on snow?

Anyway, neither of those exist in there, so it doesn't matter very much. But maybe they have one of those fancy indoor-skiing-ventures around there. But that would still not explain the ice...

"This is what i sent to them am not with any money to go back to nigeria pls help."

United Kingdom (0.25 go to fake_buster)

Safari x4 Wole A.: Akure, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, Akure, Nigeria to Tanguieta, Benin (both with Thomas-the-Tank and Simba), Akure, Nigeria to Kano, Nigeria (with TtT and OD), Akure, Nigeria to Abidjan, Cote d'Ivoire (with TtT)

Mortar

pony pony
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteMSN MessengerSkype Name
cureforboredom
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 3:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA Laughing

Just you wait, they're not done, yet. Next, someone's gonna suffer a heat stroke in Siberia.
Anyway, we're living during a climat change. What did you expect?

leeuwen
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 3:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

it seems to me the guy wanted to say water skiiing accident but got the words mixed up Laughing

or Ice skiing is skiing on icebergs?

"IM STILL SLEEPING IN STREET WITH HEAVY CILD HERE AND I CONTACT YOU THROUGH NET
FROM THE MONEY I BEG FROM ETHIOPIA EOPLE FROM STREET. PLEASE IM WEAK AND TIRES OF LIVING WITH OUT HELP. "
TheGreatOok
Catbingo

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 3:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ice skiing is a very popular sport in the Caribbean. It was started by pirates as a fast way to move rum and stolen goods while keeping away from the British and Spanish Armadas. It only truly became a sport after Captain Jack Sparrow and Captain Red Beard decided to race each other and many other pirates came to watch. Of course this first race ended in tie when both men, being pirates, had their crew open fire on the other during the race. The resulting war know as the Rum Wars, helped to liberate all the islands except for Cuba from Communist control.

"I knew rigth from the first time you sent email to me that,you are a bloody *DELETED*" - Sgt Daniel Vess
"I NO BLAME U NA DI DIRTY TOTO WEN BORN U NA IM I BLAME. CATBINGO" - Lee Wong
"I AM EQUAL TO A MENTAL RETARDED PERSON" - Alvan Ben
"You have pushed me to the wall and i will make you smell yourself i bet." - George Martins
"THE FOOL STOLE YOUR US$755, HE DOES NOT DESERVE TO LEAVE ON THE PLANET" - Jim Ovia

pony pony - for a perfect brown nosing job. Wink

pony Mortar x4
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteSkype Name
LaBrea
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 4:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Definition:
Ice Storms in the Carribean-
As it gets warmer, there is a greater need for ice to counteract the effect of the sun on skin.
Hundreds of thousands of tiny "cubes" amass in glasses, coolers, cups, and other vessels to lower the temperature of one's favorite beverage.
Sometimes small wooden parasols are utilized to shield the cubes from the direct sun, thus slowing the melting effect.
Over-consumption of the "ice cubes" within the beverages they are found in, can lead to unfortunate side effects.
Due tio the temporary nature of the side effects, repeated testing is recommended.

Very Happy

"Sir I sworn an oath as a legal luminary to defend your cause in all ramification from the armpit of the law" - Barr. W4k4r4 Iss4c
pony pony pony Mortar x6 Closed lad accounts x25
Click here to help your lad miss his scam quota
Last Exile
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 10:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@TheGreatOok,

With your permission, I'm using your superb history snippet in some future baiting....
BRUIN
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 10:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

There go the claims of "global warming" . . .

Bruin

Safari Ivory Coast to Ghana by Margaret Don & Angus (WIMP) - approx 524 miles, round trip

Safari Lagos to Ghana (WIMP) by Emanuel, approx 454 miles round trip

YOU CAN GO TO HAIL - Barrister Benard Koffi

YOU HAVE REALLY INCONVINSE THE CHAMBERS AND WE HAVE NEVER ENCOUNTER SUCH DIFICULTIES - Barrister Sinega Amah

I will not and will never link you up to someone that is reputable - Thomas Malcom

UR A FUCKING DESTITUTE. U WERE A DRAIN DUCK AND NOW U A SCAM FRAUDSTAR -- SMALL TIME 419. - Marcus Owen

South Africa

Hello Kitty! <--- TS certified
ChainYanker
Collecting TShirts the Hard Way

Location: Shouting "Fire!" in crowded theaters across America

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 12:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You've made my day Laughing .

I think that's sig material there.

FEMALE

"This deal does not have anything to do with religion because we are talking about $10.150 million us dollars" -Bangu Mali

"YOUR DEATH IS AT HAND HENCE YOU LEARNT HOW TO DOUBLE CROSS OTHER GUYMAN KEEP IT ON AND WATCH OUT" -Don Jack

"why is it that you dont believed that the unicorn is avaialabe" -Victoria Smith

"i have seen that you are not financially capable to handle this great opportunity maturedly" -Muhammad Bla1se

Earned a pony, earned a bun, still not sure what they mean --> pony
TheGreatOok
Catbingo

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 1:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Go right ahead Last Exile I post it to be used Wink

"I knew rigth from the first time you sent email to me that,you are a bloody *DELETED*" - Sgt Daniel Vess
"I NO BLAME U NA DI DIRTY TOTO WEN BORN U NA IM I BLAME. CATBINGO" - Lee Wong
"I AM EQUAL TO A MENTAL RETARDED PERSON" - Alvan Ben
"You have pushed me to the wall and i will make you smell yourself i bet." - George Martins
"THE FOOL STOLE YOUR US$755, HE DOES NOT DESERVE TO LEAVE ON THE PLANET" - Jim Ovia

pony pony - for a perfect brown nosing job. Wink

pony Mortar x4
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteSkype Name
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 9:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The poor lad got taken by another lad's "scammer kit" that he sold him.
hehehe They even scam each other.... Very Happy

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
viereinsneun
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 10:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

There is always the possibility that one of those giant 85km long icebergs that broke loose in Antarctica drifted a lot further north than anybody realised?
Obi-Wan Knievel
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 3:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ice skiing in the Caribbean.... sure why not. My lads will often believe that I work with hurricane victims in Idaho, seal hunters in Arizona, virgin prostitutes, drug-dealing nuns, Trinidadian hockey teams, and the Royal Bahamian Inter-Island Railroad Company. Considering some of the crap these guys spout, that might be one of the more believable statements! (Either that or there really ARE accredited lawyers in the world who operate yahoo accounts and type "trust me I am barrster just send the money now ok" on their letterhead.)

I tried to pose as an honest insurance broker on a bait one time, but even a mugu wouldn't fall for that one. I knew there was a limit somewhere! Laughing
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 9:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

New development!

I asked for some details about the DBC:

Quote:
I would like to know more about Mr Taylor, and how it came to be that he has no beneficiaries. I want to be sure that there aren't any surprises lurking out there!

And Em1ly Br0wn replied:

Quote:
Mr. Taylor died without any next of kin... His wife had died of prostrate cancer about five years ago and they had no children. Mr. Taylor told me he had wanted to begin the process of adopting a child before he died suddenly.

I am so not going to ask about that marriage!

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Eliza_Doolittle
"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 12:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I love this one. LOL

I'm sure some men's wives die of prostate cancer. LOL

vLad's ebay auction states "Wonderful seller! Thinks "out of the box" to get item to you."
<br>
starstar Ghana Easter Egg 2013

Vcamera <a href="http://www.youtube.com/user/MrsRobinson419"> Click to see the videos Ed sent me.</a><br>
<A href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/index.html"> Eliza's lad quotes, photos, and audio files</a>
Mortar x12
*this sig icon has been censored* <br><a href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/809104_ML.pdf" > click here</a> for a Bank Account Transfer Form.
Golden Pith
thomas-the-tank
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 8:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Obi-Wan Knievel wrote:
My lads will often believe that I work with hurricane victims in Idaho, seal hunters in Arizona, virgin prostitutes, drug-dealing nuns, Trinidadian hockey teams, and the Royal Bahamian Inter-Island Railroad Company.

Feel free to include professional porridge surfers in the list of deserving causes: http://www.another-bloody.com

"I have come to learn the world is pregnant."
"Besides i am on a GLOBAL ASSIGNMENT WITH THE UN, so be reasonable and leave insults"
"suck your blood untill you resemble stockfish"

United Kingdom x 3 x 2 Ivory Coast Australia x 2 Benin
Safari Wole A x 4!! :
pony pony pony pony Goat <= don't ask about the goat! Inventor
Text Dead
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 1:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, they've been warning us about climate change for some time now.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic