SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

What presents did you get for Christmas?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Mugatu
** Retired **

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 10:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

PRS Girly Girl wrote:
and a check from my dad.

Was it a huge one, and did he want you to keep 10% and send the rest back via WU?

Shocked

pony pony - because you deserve them! Mortar x19 Closed lad accounts Nigeria Nigeria United States United States Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Malaysia Cellphone Cellphone
Thinking of using phone modalities? Attend the 419eater university on audio baiting.

"They made me to understand you are a Fraud Star" - Ikenna.
"I like traveling very much, it is so exciting and interesting to see foreign countries. but I have never been to foreign countries." - Marina.
"I will have you now I am highly reputable businness magnet." - Pam Doh
"Sorry,i do not know you are all that: a destitute and nuts" - Ben Chris
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 1:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Merry Christmas everyone!
From my husband/son/daughter: white gold earrings and assorted other gifts.
From other family members: dvd's, picture frames, calendar, gift certificates, lotions, jewelry box, lots of chocolates, perfume, and other assorted gifts.

Best thing from this Christmas: watching my kids open gifts together, watching my four year old son so happy with a gift that he dropped it and pretended to faint Laughing and watching my 10 mo. old daughter laugh and laugh and spin in circles from happiness with her gifts. Very Happy

Also, I tricked my husband by wrapping his very-much-wanted computer game in a box under pants/socks. What's hysterical is that I do it every year (hiding his favorite gift in with boring clothing, ike socks) and it works every year! Laughing

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
BlessedShell
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 1:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lucky me i got money Very Happy and then i went and spent it Shocked and now i am poor Crying or Very sad ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh well such is my life lol Rolling Eyes

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 1:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Beer, smokes and a few dvd's for me, but like Ima, the best part was seeing my kids opening their presents....priceless Very Happy
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 2:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

DVDs of my TV shows, a Dwight Shrute bobble head for my office, a new comforter for our bedroom, a watch, some outdoor lights for my house, gift cards and some miscellaneous stuff. It was a good Christmas.

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
TheGreatOok
Catbingo

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 2:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

2 50 dollar gift Certificates which will soon turn into all 4 seasons of Futurama
Toronto Maple Leaf's practice Jersey
Bunch of Kitchen stuff for new Condo
Homemade ornament from my nieces aged 3 1/2 and 6 months
Mario Galaxies for the Wii
a loverly handmade blanket to snuggle up with (someone went to way too much trouble for me and I have already told them this)
Cologne, body wash, and shaving gel combo thing
an autographed copy of Monsterous Regiment in Hardback ( I knew about this one, that got it autographed during the summer)

"I knew rigth from the first time you sent email to me that,you are a bloody *DELETED*" - Sgt Daniel Vess
"I NO BLAME U NA DI DIRTY TOTO WEN BORN U NA IM I BLAME. CATBINGO" - Lee Wong
"I AM EQUAL TO A MENTAL RETARDED PERSON" - Alvan Ben
"You have pushed me to the wall and i will make you smell yourself i bet." - George Martins
"THE FOOL STOLE YOUR US$755, HE DOES NOT DESERVE TO LEAVE ON THE PLANET" - Jim Ovia

pony pony - for a perfect brown nosing job. Wink

pony Mortar x4
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteSkype Name
B.L.Z. Bubb
Dudley Dooright

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 2:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

After splitting with the wife back in July, I actually had the joy of not having to pay for my own presents this year, but if that isn't enough, I got Planet Earth on HD-DVD (absolutely stunning!), The Simpsons movie, a desk calendar and a Stargate Atlantis wall calendar, some yummy After Eight's (of the milk chocolate variety), more chocolate, and some other bits and pieces.
My friend came over yesterday, and gave me some "tacky and inappropriate" presents (her words, not mine, I think they're great!)... To top off the sword she got me last year, she got me a "hunting knife". I can only assume it's for the Satanic Cult Annual Hunt & Picnic, because the thing is evil looking, and is still in the box because I'm scared of losing a digit (or worse) if I touch it! And, bless her, she bought me a left handed guitar. I played guitar for about 15 years before arthritis set in in my left hand and I couldn't play anymore. The thing is, I'm left handed, but learnt to play right handed, so now I'm starting again the other way round. Its driving me nuts right now, because although I know and can reverse all the chords, my fingers won't go where I'm telling them to, so in a way its worse than learning from scratch because I feel like I should be able to do it! So very frustrating... Laughing

Anyway, I got loads of stuff (and my parents/grandparents pressies are still to come), and I love it all.

"Please note for your information i am not boner,my name is bona Williams." - Reminded me of Shiver's "Ahoy Matey" quote...

"Maybe we should all just have an orgy and not worry about who belongs to whom." - from 419eater chat. This is what you're missing if you're not in it.

Kids, don't PostWhore for your Orange Name or you'll end up like me. Do the right thing. Donate.

Deaded Banks: Malaysia x2
pony Mortar x24
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 3:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The day after Christmas was even better for me. I got to see my military son's girl friend for the first time. She is drop dead gorgeous, smart, positive and charming. She's a double major with a 4.0 at a major university and would have no problems being a model.
As a material gift, my Mom gave all of her kids a Celestron Sky Scout and it just arrived.

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
windypops
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 5:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Expensive Eau De Toilette from my girlfriend.

My sister is over from Denmark, so rather than give presents in the traditional way, we bought various gifts and they were distributed to family/friends via a game called "pakkespil" after Christmas dinner. Much more fun than the usual handing over ceremony, where you give something cheap and then have to big it up to whom you gave it. Laughing

If it's LADS you want. GoTo: http://www.yopmail.com/
and sign in with either ladmail or kentbrockman
Duckmeister
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 5:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

From MOH & her Mum - - a new Apple MacBook!

She's been determined to get me away from my ancient Dell (& windoze) since I've known her Cool

Plus I got the absolute BEST Xmas feed I can remember. Very Happy
persephone
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 8:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I got an additional 10 lbs Very Happy Excellent Christmas dinners and none of them cooked by me Very Happy

Got nifty trainset from Austria, unfortunately the ruddy Austrian told me later it was meant for my daughter Sad

KD, sounds like a lonely Christmas Sad Next year we can swap, you can spend the day with my inlaws and I will carry the burden of loneliness, just for you, okies?

Ooooh, I also got some kind of lantern, but I need to buy a candle for it. And I got myself a book, unfortunately it was not very good. Both main characters died in the end and I did not feel sorry for either of them.

What else? What else? My daughter got loads of stuff, since she is the little one in both families, so most stuff was for her. Which is very, very good, will keep her from barking up my tree for the rest of the month. Erm, also got a CD with pictures my Mum put together and cash Very Happy

Oh, and a hangover Laughing

Closed lad accounts loads
pony pony Mortar x46 United States 3x Canada Malaysia 2x Netherlands 2x Nigeria 2x Ghana 3x Ivory Coast 9x United Kingdom 3x Spain Bahamas, The Germany Australia Algerian Flag Togo 2x Cellphone Pretty Rose Safari 4 days of travel - 7 days stuck in airport
TheGreatOok
Catbingo

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 8:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

persephone wrote:
Excellent Christmas dinners and none of them cooked by me Very Happy

You said excellent dinners so that last part is a bit redundant, yes?

"I knew rigth from the first time you sent email to me that,you are a bloody *DELETED*" - Sgt Daniel Vess
"I NO BLAME U NA DI DIRTY TOTO WEN BORN U NA IM I BLAME. CATBINGO" - Lee Wong
"I AM EQUAL TO A MENTAL RETARDED PERSON" - Alvan Ben
"You have pushed me to the wall and i will make you smell yourself i bet." - George Martins
"THE FOOL STOLE YOUR US$755, HE DOES NOT DESERVE TO LEAVE ON THE PLANET" - Jim Ovia

pony pony - for a perfect brown nosing job. Wink

pony Mortar x4
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteSkype Name
kleindoofy
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 9:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

persephone wrote:
... KD, sounds like a lonely Christmas Sad ...

Nope. Just quiet and restful.
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 9:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Two more bookshelves, one small carpet, lots of candy, tea and wine, some bookstore coupons, some cash and a few cards, rather typical but nice parents�/relatives�/neighbours�/pupils�gifts. By now the candy has almost completely vanished Cool I�m sure you were dying to know Wink

Safari Dan the lotto man, ARK mugu wedding
Safari Dennis the hitman, co-bait w/ Murry Guru
Safari Zake (w/ SH, SL & Craig)
Safari x 5 Modeling Mugu Meeting, w/ mewing_ghecko & Otterfan & SSC
Safari x 2 another MMM w/ SH
Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
Otterfan
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 10:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

1. Books.
2. Books.
3. Wii games.
4. Books.

There was a general theme this year for me.

"I have to sale something now to be able to drink water." -- Alice Idris on safari in Cotonou
"why did you waste my time like this why." -- US Army Captain William D Swenson
Hello Kitty! <--TS certified.

Easter Egg
mathias
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 11:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I got a new keyboard from my wife and I have bought me a new coat.

Had to spend Xmas with my inlaws Rolling Eyes

Safari Safari Safari Goat Mortar x4 (2 MIA) Closed lad accounts x lots

Jolly Roger

BASTARD !!! U JUST DEY MAKE ME SPEND MONEY SEND CHECKS TO NON EXISTING PLACES OL BOY NO TRY ME AGAIN OH ABEG JUST FUCK OFF MAKE I WORK COLLECT MONEY..

go screw your mother fucking uncircumcised rotten dick on your bedroom wall and die slow *DELETED* because you don't even worth a second out of my time

now you have taken me to a far area from my place ... I have to sleep under the bridge today ...

Vcamera
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 3:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I forgot about my Amaryllis! Very Happy

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
SlayerFaith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 7:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

A very nice, new (to me, it's a 2006) car to replace my POS breaks-down-once-a-week 13 year old truck was the major present.

Also, a full season of "CSI- NY" on DVD; many gift cards for clothes- book- craft stores from family; a lovely silk scarf and silver dragonfly pin from a good friend overseas; and 2 pairs of comfy casual pants and a top from another close friend.

Best of all, though, is the thanks I got for a couple of handmade presents I sent this year. Very Happy Very Happy

Mugu Reseller Ukraine x2 United Kingdom x24 United States x7 Spain x5 Nigeria x5 Russia x96 South Africa x2 Ivory Coast x2 Netherlands x2 Ghana x2 Australia x2 cameroon x2 Japan x3 Germany Malaysia Canada Benin x3 Malawi France United Arab Emirates United Nations x2 x2 (in a team effort)

ANIMAL,MY FRIEND MY PRAYER IS THIS,LET ALL MY ENEMIES BE IN TROUBLE LIKE CHRIST INGIGE,AND LAZY PEOPLE LIKE YOU BE LIKE WABARA.THANK YOU- Kelechukwu Nduka
"Did he say they have an inflatable pig? That's sick!"- Crash, Vegas 06
"You can be a right Bitch sometimes SF"- Cherrie, GenChat 07

Naked Mod pics!
star
pwwbear
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 2:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

a new computer and two $50 dollar bills.

my sisters flew across Canada to be home for the holidays so for the first time in years all 5 of us kids (and families) and mom were in the same time zone for the holidays

TRY AND PUT THIS ARTICLE OF MINE ON U'R 419EATERS CLUB...TELL U'R SITE FRIENDS THAT I GOT U N THEM IN A STREET OF GAME FIGHT...I AM WAITING FOR YOU GUYS TO DO WHAT U THINK U WANT TO DO TO ME - rev. botchway
Click here to support 419Eater.com
SherlockHolmie
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 3:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

�50 from Mum
A woolly hat, and scarf and gloves from the sister
Plenty of leftover food (no trips to the market for me)

best gift:

my supervisor out of the office (and me hair) until next week Razz

"You are a stopid man." - Barr Choy Choong
"Hello Mr Dear and Dumb" - Usman Danququ
"We can not entertain any more insubordinations from you!" - Roberto Correras, United Nations, Cote d'Ivorie Branch
justicebdone
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 4:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

A new climbing harness with belay device . . . ohhh it is so comfy. Now I want to get outside and use it instead of just at our indoor gym.

Like alot of parents here . . . watching my daughter open up gifts and then run and hug whoever gave her the gift. She's 6, I hope I can get another year or two out of her where she believes in Santa. This year was magical.

F****** d*** motherf***** if you really sent the f****** money why don't you send the f****** control number at once cos I don't really have the time to f*** around with you anymore....you messed up my own Chritsmas too. Nathan "The Potty Mouth" Hitman

If you dont know you are now the Company Police. The Annoyed Check Lad

BACK the ATTACK
Stargate
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 5:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Our dishwasher and oven went out, so my present has been an adventure of replacing all the kitchen appliances for my wife. Oh, and I got 2 shirts. Rolling Eyes

Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 11:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Mrs. Dutchman bought me a HP Pavillion Slimline dual core with 2 gigs ram and 320 gigs on the hard disk... YIPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Laughing
windypops
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 2:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

corona wrote:
I forgot about my Amaryllis! Very Happy

Remember to prop it up with a stick. They get a bit top heavy when in full bloom. Mine coming on nicely. Very Happy

If it's LADS you want. GoTo: http://www.yopmail.com/
and sign in with either ladmail or kentbrockman
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 3:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^I have had them before and they do need a prop. They are beautiful!

I also forgot to tell ya that I put a big red bow on the hot rod. We got her back from the body shop $13,000.00 later and now we have to do the interior. The little metal ashtrays (2) was $50.00. Rolling Eyes

The good side is the fact that I know what the name of everything in and outside of a car. I also have been under the hood with Lovey an aweful lot. Cool

See, I told you all the simple things and forgot the biggy! Wink

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic