SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

FBI Investigation Department!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Herp
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 8:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

FBI NEED YOUR CONTACT ABOUT THIS CASE‏
Medium riskYou may not know this sender.Mark as safe|Mark as unsafe
Sent: Saturday, December 08, 2007 5:17:34 PM
Reply-to: FBI INVESTIGATION DEPT ([email protected])
To:

Dear Sir/ma,

We have been inform here in our Investigation depertment here in USA that you have been scammed and we have caught the person that scam you so we get your contact from him that why we email you from our fbi investigation department here in florida because this person that scam you lot of money have been charged to court over here in USA and he will be jail soon and that why we said we should email you if you have interest in this matter so we need you to respond to us as soon as possible so we can include your case with this that it is true that he scam you so can take futher action how you will receive your money and charge this to court so we get a lawyer for your case of here in the USA is been caught over here in the USA he scam a big company here for about $500,000 goods and if you are intrested in this matter get back as soon as possible as there is no time to weaste so we can record your case here in our fbi investigation department here in the USA.

REGARDS
FBI INVESTIGATION DEPARTMENT
USA.
Email us at:[email protected]

Evilmike
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 3:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for this. Fake police baits are among my favorites.

I dont want the custom to have your two consignments referred to there bondage ware house for breaking or confiscating - [mask:1]Anthony Keith Rutherford[/mask:1]
pls do not call me col sanders again - Col. John Aristide
i am weting for your mail Sir - Ben Zulu
Raven
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 8:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Betcha can't read that one out loud. Laughing

"This is to inform you that the Office is going through an Audition of the last year`s Account,as a result of this, all transaction are paused till Next week Monday when the audition must have been completed. I here by imploy you to keep any payment you might receive today on hold, by keeping them save with you till Monday when I shall email you on how to go about your duty. And if you could not get any payment today, you do not have to worry as payment will come by on Monday. Please be patient as everything is under control.
I look forward to working with you.

Have a nice day.
John Bill."

GLOBAL BASIC COURIER
Motto: Honest & sefty.
Evilmike
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 12:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He referred me to a "lawyer barrister" (seriously, that's his Email name) that needs a cool $1,500 to get the job done. Thankfully I'm able to assist him through Money Gram.

I dont want the custom to have your two consignments referred to there bondage ware house for breaking or confiscating - [mask:1]Anthony Keith Rutherford[/mask:1]
pls do not call me col sanders again - Col. John Aristide
i am weting for your mail Sir - Ben Zulu
Zapit
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 9:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This looked like it would have been a lot of fun, but g-mail has trying for a couple of days now with no luck!

�Technical details of temporary failure:TEMP_FAILURE: DNS Error: Could not contact DNS servers�

O well....I will have to keep searching for a new one.
GeorgeBush
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 5:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That was quite the sentence. I put it into the readability calculator at http://www.standards-schmandards.com/exhibits/rix/index.php

It didn't do too well, but that's what happens when you write 180+ word sentences.

Quote:
Result

Method used: Flesch-Kincaid (English).

Flesch-Kincaid Grade level: 79.
Flesch-Kincaid Reading Ease score: -115.

The Flesch-Kincaid Reading Ease score indicates how easy a text is to read. A high score implies an easy text. In comparison comics typically score around 90 while legalese can get a score below 10.

The Flesch-Kincaid Grade level indicates the grade a person will have to have reached to be able to understand the text. E.g. a grade level of 7 means that a seventh grader will be able to understand the text.

Easter Egg 2013
Chibuike
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 8:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I bet J. Edgar Hoover is rolling over in his grave wearing his pink dress. Laughing

pony pony pony <--I got ponies! Wahhooo!
PeedeeKaa
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 7:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I knew those fibbies were bad spellers. Not to mention the "FBI investigation department" oxymoron...
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic