SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

What presents did you get for Christmas?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Radden
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 8:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I got things that I needed and wanted for quite some time Very Happy

I stold Lotta for xmas also, so you might not hear from her for awhile!
Brad Bateman
Phone lad undertaker

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 9:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Most useful was a case of Moet & Chandon.
It's already one bottle short beers!

"see hen if una wan gba person look mail ok i dey use this mail dey kill person... you won die now?" - Smith Peter
Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone xBulk! (Mass burials available on request)
Knock down a Phone Lad's door today - see www.phonelads.com - and add to the 15600 already busted!
Jolly Roger
Mugatu
** Retired **

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 9:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I did pretty well.....

A brown cotton tailored shirt from an Italian Tailor in Brewer Street, London.

2 silk ties to go with it.

A brown leather washbag by John Rocha.

A set of 4 "Illy" espresso cups and saucers.

A book by Michael Palin: "New Europe".

A book by Dan Cruikshank: "Around the world in 80 treasures".

A book by Jools Holland: "Barefaced lies and Boogie woogie boasts".

3 Rogers and Hammerstein special edition DVDs: Paint your wagon, Carousel and Oklahoma.

A calendar of motorsport pics. (I hate motorsport). Crying or Very sad

Socks. Very Happy

There are always socks. And there is always a calendar. These are the laws of Christmas.

pony pony - because you deserve them! Mortar x19 Closed lad accounts Nigeria Nigeria United States United States Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Malaysia Cellphone Cellphone
Thinking of using phone modalities? Attend the 419eater university on audio baiting.

"They made me to understand you are a Fraud Star" - Ikenna.
"I like traveling very much, it is so exciting and interesting to see foreign countries. but I have never been to foreign countries." - Marina.
"I will have you now I am highly reputable businness magnet." - Pam Doh
"Sorry,i do not know you are all that: a destitute and nuts" - Ben Chris
Rodus
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 9:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^No calendar or socks, but I got enough chocolate to last every woman on the eater the whole of 2008 Very Happy And I bought myself one of these as a present a couple of days ago: Clicky

u can keep sending money to Gomer and leave me alone - Agent Smith cracks up

Pith Helmet Lou1s Mar1on - Lagos to Accra (satellite IP) - "so, what i need to do to get out of these place?"
Sand Timer - 18 mths: Louis

starstar

The*Catb1ngo Hotel*
*My Church*

pony pony pony Nurse Nastys Audi TT Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mortar x23 Closed lad accounts
Standard Procedure
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 9:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, since tomorrow is my birthday (21), a lot of my friends have held out, so I expect some big things tomorrow...

The following statement is true
The above statement is false
remmy223
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 9:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

bloody fab
more of a piss up tomorrow then.

happy birthday

beers! beers!

you are bauitfull i will show the picture to my kid

Death man walking.
Click here to support 419Eater.com
Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

Location: Travelling in a fried-out combie. On a hippie trail, head full of zombie...

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 10:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Cash from Granny, a few Terry Pratchett books, Mask and Snorkel set, itunes gift card, an alarm clock and......a lunch box!

edit: Happy Birthday Very Happy

110+United KingdomNigeriaSpainNetherlandsGhanaChinaIvory CoastUnited StatesSwitzerlandAustraliaFranceDenmarkSierra LeoneEuropean UnionSenegalUnited NationsRussiaBurkina FasoBeninCzech RepublicQuestion
Cellphone x15 Mortar x18 Closed lad accounts 50+

SafariSafariSafari Shola - 4.3k miles Lagos - Abidjan | Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos - Sokoto "i have not eaten anything except water"
SafariSafari Mr Floyd - Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos -N'Djamena --> Abeche, with RS (7 days in hell Rolling Eyes ) "we are dieing here"

Art Trophies: <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=129502">Eva Bust</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135167">Reaper's Art Gallery</a>

- I am the King of Rome, and above grammar
Easter Egg
Bella
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 10:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I was spoilt this year.
New handbag and leather wallet, set of new cookbooks( I love cookbooks),
2 books (The white Masai & Reunion in Barsaloi), Chocolate hamper, cheeseboard and knife and Walkers shortbread gift set and wine.

Best gift of all was entire family and our friends here for dinner and everybody happy and healthy.

Very Happy

A very happy 21st birthday SP. Will have a drink to your good health.

beers!

HELLO SIR, I AM SORY FOR THE DELAY OF THE REPLY OF YOUR MAIL, I WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT IT�S BECAUSE OF THE CRISTMAS, AND WHEN IT IS CRISTMASS MOST OF THE REFUGEE IN THE CAMP RUN AWAY AND NEVER COME BACK SO WHEN IT IS CRISTMASS THEY DON�T ALOW US TO GO OUT.- Lofty Kamara
Seven of Nine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 11:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I bought me this: SMC Pentax DA* f2.8 50-135mm ED (IF) SDM It arrived a week and a bit before Christmas, some 10 weeks after placing the order.

The lens seems to work well on my K10-D:
Garden Tiger
Christmas Day happy snap

And many happy returns, Standard Procedure happy crowd

dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 11:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I got coffee, three lbs from three people, all organic. I got some junk that'll break any day, and a movie or two. Mostly I got to sit around with an old friend and his wife, with my family, eating food, and making biscotti to help with my coffee....

Merry Christmas!

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
Puq
Queen of the pussycats

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 1:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

As well as all the usual stuff, I got a new all singing all dancing printer/coper/fax/CD printer/card reader blahdy blah complete with Blue Tooth. Now I have a Blue Tooth mobile, a Blue Tooth laptop AND the printer.

Blue Tooth ..... ummm Embarassed What do I do to get them all to say hello to each other ? Yes, don't ask, the answer is blonde.

FUCK U, FUCK UR PAPA FUCK YA MAMA!SAY THANKS ,IDIOT.i have told u not to bother me aagain or have i not.....foolish idiot.I have another person that will help us do this and it is non of YA FUCKING BUSINESS.ASS HOLE.
Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 1:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I got just what I wanted - Permission.

Yes, that's right. Permission from the wife to go out and spend an amount of my money (within reason) on my Christmas present .

So I'm getting a new TV.

Edit. Just seen on More4:

"I got a card saying: Instead of buying you a present, we gave a starving family in Africa, a goat.
Why can't they have a "$�^%& turkey dinner like every one else?"

Incidentally, I now have 3 of those bastard goats thanks to my mother-in-law.

God will see you true for all this you have done to me you bastard. - Collins Kalu
MAY THE HAND THAT TYPE ON KEYBORD BECOME STRICKEN AND TRANSMIT VIRUS TO YOU ENTIRE BODY. - Dr Linda Akeem
oh what a mess its time cabbage punks like u will be expose for trully what they are. - David Cole

Last edited by Slightlyoutofit on Wed Dec 26, 2007 2:07 am; edited 1 time in total
irishemigrant
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 2:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I got an email from my daghter who hasn't spoken to me for 11 yrs since her mum and I split up,

A card from my son, the young 23 yr old gay one, saying he was sorry for not believing that I didn't care if he was gay, bi, hetero, or into hippopotamuses, he was still my son

A card from my eldest son, with my grand kids handprints on it,

A phone call from my mum

An email into the internet radio station I was on for Christmas night here from my Sister

all in all, I got some really great presents

http://www.scamwarners.com/ For when you want to remember why we bait

Goodbye Mike (Paranoid) Friend, confidant, partner. Till we meet again.
Personal Message From The Axeman
Easter Egg 2012 pony pony <-- Because you have earned them. Wink Goat Goat Golden Goat Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts a few x 13
Reprob8
DIGITALIS MAXIMUS

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 2:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

419weasel wrote:
WOW! How did Santa know you like the Steelers? Wink

Santa is a Steelers fan, too

starstarstarstar
Eliza_Doolittle
"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 3:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I got $300 cash - clothes - perfume - a new handbag

vLad's ebay auction states "Wonderful seller! Thinks "out of the box" to get item to you."
<br>
starstar Ghana Easter Egg 2013

Vcamera <a href="http://www.youtube.com/user/MrsRobinson419"> Click to see the videos Ed sent me.</a><br>
<A href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/index.html"> Eliza's lad quotes, photos, and audio files</a>
Mortar x12
*this sig icon has been censored* <br><a href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/809104_ML.pdf" > click here</a> for a Bank Account Transfer Form.
Golden Pith
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 3:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Happy Birthday, SP! Wink

I am also happy that everyone was here and happy. Mom is so unhealthy, but she had a good day and we spoiled her rotten. Dad seems to be healthy, but they're getting old (74 - 77) and I don't want to think about that.

Life is too good for me and I should be ashamed to tell it.

But I will! Laughing

Lovey gave me new flip phone, a piece of my Willow Tree Collection, White Diamond perfume, Elizabeth Taylor's body and bath (Passion) and $100.00. Mom and dad gave me set of sheets and a paper shredder. My daughter and her family gave me a coat, earrings, x-mas ornament, and the most unique wooden fruit bowl. Brother and sister gave me a long fluffy robe and slippers. jump_4_joy

I am also excited about his presents for the hot rod, floor mats, car cover, speakers and two new ashtrays. Cool

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
Obi-Wan Knievel
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 5:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I got the kind of gifts that keep on giving: A new cordless drill, gittar strings, Jamaican rum, Canadian whiskey and a shitload of cash to buy a snowblower.

So I'm going to get good-looking, drill holes in stuff, play Priest tunes til the sun comes up and blow everybody. My used gittar strings and old cordless drill are reserved for the day I get to meet up with one of my lads.
Excalibur
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 5:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I got a USB flash drive (2 gigs), a few dvds, a 12" paper trimmer (Don't ask me why, I never use paper for anything more than the bathroom, and that comes pre-cut), and the capital to invest in an X-Box 360 and Assassins Creed. God bless Microsoft, and screw them for making me fill out a twelve page form with an X-Box controller so I could use the online feature and get all those beautiful advertisements all over the screen. Perhaps the best was getting my ACT scores back with scores high enough to get 75 percent of my college payed for thanks to the Florida Lotto commission. God bless the flamingo. (High school senior)

Edit: Happy birthday SP, good luck with the hangover.

" It sounds like you practice oral sex in the office with your secretary like your ex-president." and " I am beginning to see why you were so dumb to be scammed in the first place." -My dear D4v1d L4wr3nc3
"LOVE YOU AP0LL0 FROM THE BOARD OF MY HEART." S4ny4
rootuser
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 9:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I already got myself a few things for xmas last month, a wireless router, a second GB of RAM and a new portable audio player.
Now I got a Firewire-card from my wife (my previous board had it onboard, but the new one doesn't) and money from my mom, which was converted into a sweet new hard-disk.

"This is what i sent to them am not with any money to go back to nigeria pls help."

United Kingdom (0.25 go to fake_buster)

Safari x4 Wole A.: Akure, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, Akure, Nigeria to Tanguieta, Benin (both with Thomas-the-Tank and Simba), Akure, Nigeria to Kano, Nigeria (with TtT and OD), Akure, Nigeria to Abidjan, Cote d'Ivoire (with TtT)

Mortar

pony pony
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteMSN MessengerSkype Name
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 12:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I trust you had a very merry Christmas yesterday. I sure did. And I received more gifts than I'm worth, I'm sure of that! My wife bought me a new Dell 3,000 dollar laptop, top-of-the-line. My son bought me a new Acura! My daughter gave me a new Motorola camera cell phone, and is trying to teach me how to text-message on it, but I just can't seem to get the hang of it. I think you have to be under 30 to know how to do that. My brain is too old, you see. "You can't teach a dog old tricks" seems to be true in my case. My wife also, bless her pea-pickin' heart, gave me a diamond encrusted, Oyster Rolex watch. Must have cost a small boys' fortune. Well, enough about that.

Well, this is what I told one of my lads.... Very Happy

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
packman
Elite Baiter

Location: In his own little world but it's ok, they know him there.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 1:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I had a wonderful christmas. i got a printer (i havnt had one in three years ) a new zippo lighter with the red sox logo to replace the one i lost after haveing it for 20 years, lots and lots of packers stuff in cluding a new cheesehead to replace my old beat up one, the coolest wailet with a ditital pic frame. built in it holds about 60 pics, cash, PJ's books. and most importat time with my grand kids. ... oh ya and the rest of the family.
JMRazor
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 1:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Not to get all sappy, but seeing my two girls come down the stairs and watching their eyes go boggle at the gifts, was just about all I needed. The older one got a drum set (only 45 mins for me *ahem* Santa to put together -- the scotch probably slowed me down), and the younger a "big girl" two-wheeler. Then they opened their assorted other gifts with great glee. I was cracking up most of the morning. We had all the relatives over too, which was very nice.

____________________________ pony Pretty Prancing Pink Pony Master pony _____________________________

Tattoo Tattoo Tattoo
Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x 43
Mortar x 16
Sand Timer x 3
PRS Girly Girl
Will Post for Food

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 9:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

An amethyst bracelet, pretty silk sweater, Ghiradelli Double Chocolate hot cocoa mix (my favorite) and a stuffed monkey from my boyfriend (I think his sister helped him shop for the first two). A Swarvoski crystal cat from my sister and a check from my dad. Amethyst earrings and variety of chocolates from my friends.

Rodus wrote:
I got enough chocolate to last every woman on the eater the whole of 2008
You're going to share, right?

"Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea." Robert A. Heinlein

Mortar x3
Pith Helmet Banjul, The Gambia to Dakar, Senegal and back. 0usman C4mar4
i-bin had
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 9:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A tv and 250 cash, i reckon now im able to pay for my lotto winnings!

Rodus
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 9:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@PRSGG, Wrong Wink

u can keep sending money to Gomer and leave me alone - Agent Smith cracks up

Pith Helmet Lou1s Mar1on - Lagos to Accra (satellite IP) - "so, what i need to do to get out of these place?"
Sand Timer - 18 mths: Louis

starstar

The*Catb1ngo Hotel*
*My Church*

pony pony pony Nurse Nastys Audi TT Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mortar x23 Closed lad accounts
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic