SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Lad's Christmas message - and beyond

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 10:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

OK, background... last year I baited a Lad calling himself - actually a real person operating out of a real firm - and it ended in wondrous confusion (see http://www.scamorama.com/reynolds_moreno.html as it'll help understand what happens next).

Near the end of the bait I had contact from a Lad using the same modality, who didn't follow up until recently... and to cut a long story short, I found myself baiting another whom I treated as if he were the old one with regard to family details.

This is what he sent me today.

Quote:
Hello Malcolm,
I am very sorry that he did not pick up the money gram payment but please don't worry you will still help your boy Lawrence next time, or you can pay his two year school fee of ?4,895 for your boy Lawrence by next year so please don't worry I know you love your Lawrence so much.
Your Boy , is four years old and he is 2nd year in school and he is doing very well in school, Mr. Malcolm, can you believe that your boy Lawrence made a very highly point this year throughout his examination.
Mr. Malcolm, Thank you very much for your help and May this yuletide during to you and your family the amazing love of god, joy and inner peace of mind. May all your heart desires be your portion in the New Year?
Have a merry Xmas and a blissful new year.
Nick and Family is Greeting to you and your family!

Well, Lawrence is not "my boy", and since when are boys aged four doing exams?!?!?!? But what really takes the cake is the casual request for something like 5000 quid!

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7

Last edited by Yastreb on Wed Jan 02, 2008 10:32 am; edited 1 time in total
cureforboredom
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 2:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You got a genius son! Something like this: http://www.reuters.com/article/oddlyEnoughNews/idUSHKG32898520070905
Look happier!

D11
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 4:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

its either the wine or these incredibly itchy jumpers ive been given for christmas but i see a twist for you -

The boys a genius - how will the scammer react if you introduce press and national media people coming to see the boy genius? makes a new modality me thinks.

I make software that drives lads crazy. Thats my revenge on lads. (it all helps)

this transaction is 100 percent risk/hitch free - bobo

why no pay me - abum bello
because the cops will know it was you - me
ok this is good - abum bello
Yastreb

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 12:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

There's more...

I wrote to Nick:

Quote:
I got a post card from Liza this morning - she'll be arriving in Sydney in just over a week. She's really keen to see her biological father and I just want to see how my daughter has turned out. If you were me, Nick, what would you say?

It was just to add a personal note.

I get this:

Quote:
For Liza, arriving in Sydney, you have to make sure that you significant how your daughter has turned out with Liza. If she really want to see her biological father live her but tell her that you are very sure that she is coming back with much money because you don?t your finances is done to help ok that is my advise thank you.

[Emphasis added]

Surprised

I sent back this wounded reply:

Quote:
I can't believe my eyes! Are you really that venal? The daughter I've never seen, finally coming to meet me, and my first words to her should be, "Hi Liza honey, I'm poor, did you bring lots of money?" I'm not poor, and in any event, even if I was, I'd still have my gorram pride!

He responded:

Quote:
Make sure that you tell her that you are very broke that you don?t have cash at hand now and you don?t know want to do to get money, after that wait to hear her respond before you will take any action on her ok.
Know one can consider women so you have to be very carefully, cautiously, watchfully in anything you are doing with Liza, if she arrived in Sydney.
Please don't think of women now because I know everything about them here in UK and i know how I work with them so my good friend Mr. Malcolm, you have to be carefully?
I will be waiting to hear from you as soon as you hear from her don?t worry she will arrived in Sydney.

[Emphasis added]

I think this Southern boy is going to give this insensitive Limey the mother of all slaps for his insult to womanhood!

MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Yastreb

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 10:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I slapped the Lad for his blatant misogyny:

Quote:
What the Sam Frick has gotten into you? You're telling me that the first thing I should do to my daughter is to lie to her and make out like I'm some gorram chiseller, and not once but twice!
See here, my friend, you have really pissed me off. I don't like it when someone disses my own flesh and blood, and when you in addition insult women everywhere, I don't let that pass! You got that?
I want a gorram apology from you, right now, or this deal is over! No amount of money is worth letting you get away with being such a jerkwad!

He grovelled a bit:

Quote:
I really don't know that you don't need my advise please I am very sorry forgive me I will not say anything about Liza again, because I don't know who is she to you.
You only inform me that you got a post card from Liza this morning - she'll be arriving in Sydney in just over a week.
I did not ask you who is she, why I think she may be your girl friend that is why I ask you to be very carefully, watchfully in anything you are doing with women,
See here, my friend, I did not pissed you off I only gave you an advise as a friend and how to work on people. So I did not disuses your own flesh and blood, because I don't know who Liza is to you.
Now I am your very good friend so you have to tell me who am Liaz to you, or if you don't what me to ask who Liza is, just reply and tell me not to ask of Liaz, I will keep off.
But now I am regretting why I gave you an advice as a good friend of be carefully because you are not in UK.
Know problem I am request for forgiveness please I am very sorry for all I have done to pissed you off and also to disuses your own flesh and blood, please forgive me it will not happen again.
Right now you can't say that, this deal is over! And No amount of money is worth letting you get away with being such a jerk wad!

But then he got to talking about business again. There'll be more slaps to come...

Sand Timer x 7
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic