SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Worst attempt at scam in history?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
rootuser
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 6:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That guy is winding around like a snake.
After I told him he needs to fill in some form so that I can make the WU-transfer and insisting on it, since he says he has no bank-account which I could get killed, aehm transfer the money to (if the bank lets me...) he told me:
Quote:

Dearest ,
Ido not have any bank account to give i told you that i do not have anything you did not understand,or listing, since bank will still requirest form to fill from me, i do not know what i will do over it,because your the one responsible to do that your pushing it to , you know that am with any money ,thanks my,

Meanwhile , am sorry to say this i will start looking for another person who will understand me better,and assist on this case,thanks for the mail you write to me, may God bless both of us.and may the new person you choose treated you with love and care.
have anise day with that person.who told you not to help me.
just from me
or .
, thanks for your mails.

Just a few hours later he comes crawling back:
Quote:

Dearest ,

i saw you in the night yesterday with 4 men i and you drink sprite that inside swearn wotter cann,your doing something on computer, i came inside and drop some drink of sprite to you. before i go out, your fair in colour that night i saw you.

forget pass and cooperate your my, and let me know where you come from do not lie to me, because your my forever.
have kiss my, do not main them.i.e there want it or not.have a nise dream,and sleep with my name.

I don't actually understand how he can see me with 4 men and then he and I have a Sprite together (Why on earth Sprite? Is he too young for beer?). Actually the whole first paragraph doesn't make any sense to me.

The second paragraph isn't much better, only the part about sleeping with his name confuses me a bit...

Well, he's on the hook again and the form-discussion goes on. The best thing about this so far was that he says they want to have 120$ to print out the 16 pages of the form... I think he might want to look for another Internet cafe if the one he's using is so expensive...

So, I either make him fill out the form or drive him totally nuts. Well, the last part actually will be done no matter if he sends me the form or not...
But I really hope he'll fax me those pages... 16 pages by fax to the US must cost a bit...

"This is what i sent to them am not with any money to go back to nigeria pls help."

United Kingdom (0.25 go to fake_buster)

Safari x4 Wole A.: Akure, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, Akure, Nigeria to Tanguieta, Benin (both with Thomas-the-Tank and Simba), Akure, Nigeria to Kano, Nigeria (with TtT and OD), Akure, Nigeria to Abidjan, Cote d'Ivoire (with TtT)

Mortar

pony pony
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteMSN MessengerSkype Name
cureforboredom
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 2:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah, he's all windy and snaky with me, too. I keep asking him to err... well, do some stuff and he sais he doesn't understand the complicated english I'm using. Rolling Eyes
Well, let's try simple, then. Rolling Eyes
rootuser
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 3:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It might help him that I'm playing a Russian emigrant. Thus I also write in quite bad English. Wink

"This is what i sent to them am not with any money to go back to nigeria pls help."

Safari x4 Wole A.: Akure, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, Akure, Nigeria to Tanguieta, Benin (both with Thomas-the-Tank and Simba), Akure, Nigeria to Kano, Nigeria (with TtT and OD), Akure, Nigeria to Abidjan, Cote d'Ivoire (with TtT)

Mortar

pony pony
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteMSN MessengerSkype Name
Final Boss
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 3:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just got a reply from the lad this is one strange lad Shocked how many baiters are on guy Laughing

Dearest Ted, my love one,

How is everything today,may God bless you, not eveybody have time to get back to me but due to human sampathy you have on me motivate you,i love you ted,information you need,know is my full name and my country.

My love Ted, am from Accra Ghana west africa,my name in local language onwuchekwa,and my english name Celeb, and my passport name is clement oppong.please Ted bear with me on this condition, only your financial favour assiatance can help out, and i will like you to show me love on this condition of extrended, and i want you assisting me to starting a new life.before we get together as one.

Moreover,Ted my love, this my i.d( celeb oppong) which you will use and send the money to me through western union money transfer at Accra Ghana west africa.i love you Ted.am expecting the control number anytime from you now.my love.You have to understand that i have already mension the amount which i need from you, that motivated you to ask me, my information,God Bless you my Dearest love.have a nise day.Dutconnection i can not be able to attach to you my passport, but i will still do so my love Ted, bear with me.

Thanks Ted my love
yours celeb oppong. Laughing

f you ever mail me again i will go straight to the police and trust me theyll get you.-joshua manvell
rootuser
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 3:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ I have the feeling we're all after that poor lad.
Oh my is he going to suffer...

Mortar

pony pony
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 3:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It seems he is just begging, not trying to steal anything. He may be annoying, and he certainly can be fun to bait, but... he has yet to offer me anything. He just wants me to send him 10,000 euros...

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
cureforboredom
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 4:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^
He did offer us erm... his undying love and hand in marriage, should we agree to send him some money.
You just have to dig through his horrible english to find that.
Obviously, since he is not homosexual, guys would have to be happy with just being his brothers.

To my religious character he offerd a share of the donation my character is trying to help him get. Rolling Eyes
irishemigrant
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 5:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

can you pm his address please, my gay lads have gone home for christmas, and I'm feeling lonely

http://www.scamwarners.com/ For when you want to remember why we bait

Goodbye Mike (Paranoid) Friend, confidant, partner. Till we meet again.
Personal Message From The Axeman
Easter Egg 2012 pony pony <-- Because you have earned them. Wink Goat Goat Golden Goat Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts a few x 13
cureforboredom
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 5:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sure, why not. I have a feeling there are a lot of pleople after his oily ass by now. Very Happy
Final Boss
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 11:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Dearst
How is everything today, for along time no one write to each other, i real understand that is due to season,i hope all is well ,happy xmas and new year,how about your job.

meanwhile i want you know that i have not recieve anything, i went to bank with my friend and check if you have send the money but i did not see any thing in his account,means you have not done it or send it,pls, my brother try to undertsnd my feeling over this money ask from you to use and start life, and i regard you as my own brother, also as knowledge,understsndand wisedom man, that motivate me to write to you and remembering you that you have not done it,have a nise day my brother may God keep and us.if you send it let me know.

yours
younger
celeb. Laughing

f you ever mail me again i will go straight to the police and trust me theyll get you.-joshua manvell
rootuser
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 12:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think now is the first time I had him respond without asking me to send money. He still asks me to bring money when I come, but no word about sending it.

A little bit about the story: One of my ladies will be travelling to his place soon, looking for a lot of sweet lovin' from our not too bright friend.
Of course he asked for money for cloths and a mobile phone, but I said I'll take care of that and bring it. He'll get a nice suite from Armeni...
After telling him more about what my character wants to do with him I got this:
Quote:

Dearest,
How are you today, but am male about 28 years old,i will do all you ask, but when will you come,i hope you will understand me, it be in hotel because i do not have house and car of my own even investment which i will like to have if you come, have a nise day, even you what both of us to give birth i will do so.i love you darling.
yours

He's even willing to give birth... Well, that's something I wanna see!
Also interesting is that he is "about 28 years old". Shouldn't he know his age? Well, at least he didn't say that he's "probably male"...

Mortar

pony pony
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic