SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Ray King/Juliet James: A Two Year Bait!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 7:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ima wrote
Quote:
I must be the only woman for you, your queen.

Bring it, you coarse and licentious woman! Very Happy
Laughing Laughing Laughing
He hasn't a clue as to OMG. When he was the ASEM'd Puppy boi, I kept writing "lol" after every moronic statement of Babs. He would write back very serious asking "When am I going to get paid lol?" Time to bring that one back.

Thanks for letting me play, too. I'm hoping the 3 of us, plus all of our characters, will make a serious dent in his online scam time. That would be GR8!

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome
Safari Lagos>Lome UHMMMMM OH MY GOD DADDY PLEASE SAVE MY LIFE HERE IN LOME i did not eat, take my bath nor brush my tooth
Safari #1 Lagos>Cotonou> SH Parakou, #2 Lagos>SH Abuja HE REALLY SUFFERED AS I COULDN'T RECOGNIZE HIM AGAIN

Click here to support 419Eater.com
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 10:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Fatter, I won't have the contest with you of making him pick between Im3lda and Babs. Im3lda has pissed him off WAY too many times already and Babs seems to write like a whore. Wink Laughing Laughing (You know I'm just teasing, right?)

Well, my friend Stu, who sent the last payment for me got pissed off at R4y because Im3lda told him about the situation. Stu bitched him out today for calling him a scammer and treating Im3lda like crap.

I finally got a "trophy" I've been trying for for MONTHS! I got him to curse out one of my characters. Hopefully now I can get something really really good, you know, like CATBINGO! Damn lad doesn't use igbo though.

Here's what he replied to Stu: (AND, he carbon copied it to Im3lda! )

Quote:
I could see you are a bastard idiot,how dare you talk to me that way?you forge westernunion receipt to deceive me and you said you are not a scammer,you must be stupid for pretending you bloody tract,How did you manage to forge westernunion receipt if you are not a bloody scammer?i could see you believe you could steal imelda money and deceive her lover for your selfish interest.I formerly love imelda but after i noticed that she knew not sincere people but scammer like you bastard i decided to dislike her because she had drank in the same cup with you blood tract.Let me tell you for the last time,am planning to connect to your fbi on how you bloody tract forge westernunion to deceived someone like me and i can assure you very soon that you shall face the consequence of forgery and scaming,i already noted your ISP Laughing and after i received my first response from your fbi,i can assure you that you have nowhere to hide than to endup your life in prison for forgery and assault.

Get You Soon.

Ray

Assault?? Shocked Laughing Laughing
Anyone know what "bloody tract" means?

Edited to add: @Fatter: R4y is definitely "teachable". I like that you have him using lol and OMG. Let's see what else we can plant. . . that transfers between us. I use "agenter" instead of "agent" and I've taught him a bunch of terms of endearment that have transferred to other "victims". (Like sugarshack).
This will be like a fun game of volleyball, with R4y as the net. Laughing Luckey, are you in? One of you start!

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 10:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
MY KING YOU KNO MY ANSER
MY HEART IS TELLING ME YES! YES1 YES! AND I CAN T EVEN FEEL MYU BRIAN. OMG U WOULD LUV ME EVN I AM BLIND. I M NOT BLIND MY KING BCUZ I M READING THIS AND I SEE YOUR BEAUTY YOUR KINDNESS I NOW U WILL PROVIDE FOR ME AND BUFF MY CORNS, LOL!
I LOVE THOSE MOVIES 2!!!! THEY R LIKE TRAINING TAPES ARNT THEY? WE NEED 2 PRACTICE ALOT!!!!....DO YOU LIKE ALL KINDS? I DO LOL! IVE WATCHED THEM W/MY ROOMATE AND WE JUST GET SOOOOOOO WET LOL!
I DIDN'T KNOW IT TAKES 10 YEARS 2 B A LAWYER, THATS AWESOME U WORK SO HARD FOR A LIVING!!!
I LUV U, LOL!!!!!!!!
BABS

Quote:
My love, Barbara.

Nice to read your mail again, .I really want to have you as my own lover, Let the wife make the husband glad to come home, and let him make her sorry to see him leave.in fact I really want to come over to meet you in person. I love how you put your words and be so honest and truth and tell me things about you, I really love to meet with you .You're the rib bone on your side,And i am body firm and strong.

Since I read your lovely mails I think of you so much and I want you, I think of your arms being around me and cannot express my delight.

Honey I want to trust you more and more,I believe that you will never let me down,and I promise to be with you.............
Age is nothing but a number and I always believe that I came across you by a special power and that is why I have decided to give you my life and my love.
People shop for a bathing suit with more care than they do a husband or wife. The rules are the same. Look for something you'll feel comfortable wearing. Allow for room to grow. [ERMA BOMBECK!]you may have fitted yourself to be honoured by a maiden's love, which is, in sooth, the highest guardian which a true knight can hope for your prince.
I have taken note of what you have said I will like to be the love of your life, if you can accomplish that, My love to frank with you I love you and I want to be with you forever I will love and respect you and abide to all the rules and laws of GOD and avoid any thing that can make you angry which can bring confussion between us....So My love I can't wait to see you in person and to make a good family with you and nice future all together

I will love to get a prompt reply from you. I will leave you for now my love and I will be waiting your next mail.

I wrote your name in my heart, and forever it will stay.

Your love,Unconditionally, King R@y
I wish you best of seasons&Merry Christmas

Well, LOL didn't seem to penetrate his skull so count me in on the challenge.
I'm just thrilled to know I am the rib bone of my side!

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome
Safari Lagos>Lome UHMMMMM OH MY GOD DADDY PLEASE SAVE MY LIFE HERE IN LOME i did not eat, take my bath nor brush my tooth
Safari #1 Lagos>Cotonou> SH Parakou, #2 Lagos>SH Abuja HE REALLY SUFFERED AS I COULDN'T RECOGNIZE HIM AGAIN

Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 2:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

R4y is quite the romanctic, huh. He has no stamina for it though. It will interesting to see how long you can get him to keep it up. Just as in real life, the wooing will stop.
I think it's hilarious that he has no clue that the copy/paste is blatant.

Has anyone mentioned this bit to Pastor Frank?
Quote:
My love to frank

Keep going with the LOL. I'll let you know if it transfers. I'll have Sister Sledge work with "to be certainly". Let me know if you get it. Laughing

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 10:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
My Dearest King R@y

Your letter to me last nite was like hot butter on my nipples, OOOOOHHHHH I could not wait to tune in Rangoon U know what I mean! Lol seriously-u always say things that amze me about how kind and thoughtful you are. AND�OMG!!! YOU LOVE ERMA BOMBECK, 2???? When I saw you quoted her in your letter to me I thought he really is the man for me. She is soooooo romantic and funny and smart just like u ; ) LOL! NOT

THIS IS AWESOME______So after I wrote to you yesterday me and my roommate went to the Outer Limits Bohmfahk mall to shop at the Gap. A mall id wher a whole bunch of stores are all bunched together and the Gap is this great store that's all over the Province of Florida and sells clothes and its like really outrageous fashions and u get to be yourself and just wicked unique and not like anyone else, u no? So, thias is cool, so this girl whose work there is a negro like you,SEE the place IS cool, so I started talking to her thru my roomate. OMG She had this funny way of talking like she had a hot dog in her mouth-a hot dogs like a sausage- and she said she;s from Welsh Corgi or something and she knew wher the Dubloon place was. ( I forgot to ask her if u guyz have malls and hot dogs that's y I explained them, lol) We, well me really,lol, spent like a $1000. bucks or sumthing, it was gr8!!!GR8 cloths�I will take u there when you come over...WHEN R U COMING????????I need details lover

The negro girl seemed like maybe she was relly nice I don't know ant besides you because of the Florida Edict of 1999 there not 2 many here mostly thos greezy people w/the black hair and mustache that woprk at the MCdOnalds and don't speak American�and that's just the women ya know LOL!. O and the negro Gap girl said u guys speak American 2 only kinda different like her�I didn't know that. Communication is important in a relationship!

UMMMMHHH�.she also told me to ask you whar size r your feet and hands. Me + my roommate were like HUNH??? And she said I might be in for a wicked good surprise when I see yor "eon paysely"(SP?)---that's what she called it in Welsh Corgi---do u 2? Do u have a knick name for your penis??? I read that most couples(man + woman)name the mans penis(true, honest 2 god I read this) so when they talk they might say HOW is our eon paysely tonite and you might say 2 me HEs wet and needs to be spanked or something I'm just making that part up but u no what I mean right?SO��what size r they(your hands + feet?)��Im dieing to know. : )

I LUV U R#Y!! Here's me and my girl, my roommate at Yertle Beach lol----that's me in the black bikini---she went with green----whats yer favorite color?. Write me when u get this cuz I value our togetherness 4eva!
XO
babs

The food was late for the office party so I was bored and brought this into play...
Quote:
OMGOMGOMG .....I CANT BELEIVE I DIDNT EVEN TELL YOU THIS BUT WITH YOU WRITING AND NEW ORLEANS AND EVERYTHING U SAID ABOUT MARRIAGE + U DONT CARE ABOUT ME BEING DEAF AND BARKING ISHOULD HAVE TOLD YOU CUZ U SAID YOU WERE GOING TO B A LAWYER,,,,,,
I GOT A EMAIL FROM YAHOO SAYING I WON $25000 AND IVE BEEN WRITING TO THIS LONDON LAWYER AND HE'S THE ONE WHO WILL SEND THE $$$$ AFTER I DO SOME PAPERS AND PAY ANOTHER FEE!!!!I CANT BELEIVE I FORGOT 2 TELL YOU BUT R@YMOND MY KING WE WILL BE ABLE TO LIVE IN PEACES TOGETHER. THIS IS ALL JUST SOOOOOOOOO MUCJ LOL!!!IT'S CUZ I PRAY I KNOW IT...2 B CERTINLY U + ME ARE 4EVA
I LUV U
XOXOXOXOXOX
BABS

Quote:
Thanks My Love As Am Glad To Hear From You,Firstly I Appreciate All You Love Word And Kind Message.Concerning my size please dont be in hurry am sure all is for you.
Secondly i had apply for the united state visa,but it's important i stated whom am visiting,i mean your full name and contact address,after this information my visa must be ready within 4days and i promise all shall be well and i meet you to enjoy the coming New-Year Together.

Lastly i noted you won london lottery,had you been intouch with the barrister incharge?had they promised to release your gift to you?how do you like me to help on this?
i wil be glad to hear from you as soon as possible.

MAY GOD BLESS U&PROTECT U ABUNDANTLY.
FROM YOUR TRUE&SWEET FUTURE HUSBAND, R@YMOND K1NG .
ALL MY REGARDS

NB.PLEASE BABY,MARRIAGE IS SOMETHING BETWEEN TWO PLEOPLE,NO ONE ELSE.WIFE SUBMIT TO YOUR HUSBAND IN EVERYTHING.HUSBAND LOVE&RESPECT YOUR WIFE,FOR THIS REASON MAN SHALL LEAVE HIS FATHER&MOTHER BE UNITED TO HIS WIFE&THE TWO WILL BECOME ONE FLESH.

YOURS LOVE,UNCONDITIONALLY
COMPLIMENT OF THE SEASON&MERRY CHRISTMAS IN ADVANCE.

TAKE GOOD CARE OF YOURSELF

I think the wooing is just about over although his email today was loaded with rose and chicken (?) emoticons.

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome

Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 11:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Fatter, your emails make me laugh. Doesn't it hurt to write like that? Laughing

Im3lda hadn't heard from R4y in quite a while, so she wrote to him today and asked him why he hadn't written, does he still love her and is he still mad at her.

His reply:

Quote:
Yes i still love you because true love doesnt clearout of heart easily,but you need to apologise for allowing your stupid stu to prepare fake payment details for me,this cause serious madness on me and i still have little madness on me until i read an apology letter from you.Also note that i dont believe in any fund from those of your madness friend in new-york,they are all theives,they had eaten your money and because they have no option to refund the money,that was why they started planning on settingup fake payment details in order to deceived me so that i could dislike you.

If you think fast you will noticed that the money those bastard guy promised to sent to me in benin was also not reflect in benin,which prooved that they had eaten your fund before you left New-york,i will appreciate you send an apology letter and also appreciate you fast thinking on how you could help your husband to me out of london to his country apart from the money that had been eaten by your stupid friends in new york.

Also note that i did little investigation on you in france and noticed that your name was not used to booked your hotel room,this was a good idea,and since you have this idea,you have right to call on any of the hotel staff to go and send money to my in london,or you call on the hotel manager to help you send money to me in london,the manager must be a responsible felloW and i believe such human being can never eat your money like vero,Stu and ED.

R4y.

HHmm. . . . Interesting that he looked for my info at the hotel in France, since he doesn't know which hotel in France I'm staying at. That must have been a LOT of phone calling. Rolling Eyes Laughing

I had forgotten about Veronique! HAHAHAH Good memory R4y! Very Happy

Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 1:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh, poor R4y, he'll never be rid of me.

I sent him this:
Quote:
Dear R4y,
I am sorry that you still have madness, so much serious madness on you.
Are we ok now?
I want you to know that I was not responsible for the payments not coming through for you. So, it isn't really me that should apologize, but I did nonetheless. Do you feel better now, that you know that I really do care for you?
You should also apologize to me for doubting me. You keep doing that whenever there is a problem with the money. You and I are in this together, forever. Don't forget that. You will never get away from me, you are mine.
So, just tell me you are sorry for your part of doubting me and we can be happy again with our love.

I will try to see if I can get a hotel person here to help me. I'm also thinking of just going to Benin and trying to send the money from there. What do you think?

Do you like my non-apology?

His reply:
Quote:
Well to just endup the madness and continue our relationship,am sorry for doubting you,and i pray you get someone for me in your hotel to send the money today or monday unfailing,while sending the money through someone,make sure you consult the hotel manager to recommend a responsible person for you that will not dissapoint,if possible you can also follow the person and monitor him/her for assurance that truely the money was sent and you have the receipt instatly for confirmation.

Concerning coming to Benin,dont try it until i get back to benin,benin is not safe for you without having your king around,the terrorist you knew there can kill and cause you big problem whenever you were caught with them but if am around,you will be protected and the money i have in my africa account can be useful to get you a home in order to start new life,lodging in an hotel could finished your money atlast but if i get to benin you will have your own home and all shall be well with you to do any project of your choice with the money with you and i will also support you financially if you show more care for me because the kind of love i have for you is still in my heart and if not because of the financial problem i have here,i dont think i need to ask money from you because am also alright financially in africa

Killing me would certainly cause me a big problem!! Laughing

I think my friend, Stu, hurt his pride. Stu previously told him he was a loser for needing his woman's money. Wink

asiaguy
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 10:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

IMA and gang...
Spectacular Lad.
Excellent entertainment value all the way.
Everyone should get a Lad like this as a Christmas present.

What are you sending R@y as a Christmas present that he may need to retrieve from the Fedex/UPS etc office in London?
I think a surprise visit to London by cash rich Im3lda might be fun. Im3lda can offer to pay for R@y's flight back in person or even to fly WITH Ray back to Benin. She can frantically look for R@y in London. Having R@y squirm since his lazy ass is parked nowhere near London may be frustrating...for R@y of course.
Or...send him a bogus return airline ticket from London to Benin. That's what he's been asking for...isn't it? He cannot be angry with you for that gesture. It is want he's been asking for...isn't it? Rolling Eyes
Luckey...your French accent (written word) is absolutely classic. How on earth does YOUR brain sort that out? Laughing Laughing Laughing

I will cock you in a bottle and add peper to your eyes while you will die (My lost love Lad...Morgan)
fuck off and never contact me any more get this insult to your entire family (Barrister Philip Nowoke after 9 futile trips to WU)
I don't know how you think they will be liking your asshole (Paul Mbecki - banker Lad)
Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 1:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He's getting lazy on me. Another cut and paste of what looks like canned scripts that he wrote from previous love scams-they all showed up in pink. Those parts are deleted. 2 be certinly's for you, Ima. Luckey, I don't think Babs can speak French, only perform it.

Quote:
COMPLIMENT OF THE SEAS0N AND MERRY CHRISTMAS IN ADVANCE 2 U 2, MY LIL CHICKIN CHOKAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL! Thanks for your luvly note with all the roses and those chickens, u r so sweet! So in Dubloon chicken feathers mean good luck and dog bless u 2?? See we r sooooo much alike. U r my good luck, my luv, and u give me more god luck by sending me chickins.

OMG..the YAHOO lottery barrister is sooooo cool and nice. Yes hes the 1 in charge of "Foreign Delivery Payment Division" + he;s the 1 I mail 2. He said he would do all the work and to keep this secret so I don;t get ripped off. He said u couldn;t help----Can U?After he did all the terrorist forms and security pix I "WIRED" (?????) the processing $$$. I never even heard of wire b4. Anyway Ill get paid by New Year he saod!!!!! WILL U B HERE BY THEN??? Come on and give me som info

Didn't u ;ike my picture? U didn't even say antthing a bout it�.when u said marriage is Between 2 people no one else I knew that already u silly. Here in America we have that custum 2. My church also says that but it also allows men 2 have more than one wife after the rebirthing ceremoney.its supposed to be very secret but the men get heavinly rewards of $$ so lots of the guys in church are rich but ugly.What is your religion? LOL I saw on tv the president of London picked a new religion so now he can or can not. I;m not sure, eat ham. Honest that is sooooo groooossss lol�who would eat a filthy hamstehs�.we wolud NOT eat them here or there!
OMG Do u live w/ ur Mom andDad?
MAY GOD BLESS U&PROTECT U ABUNDANTLY U LUSHIOUS LUVER.
FROM YOUR TRUE&SWEET FUTURE WIFEBABS! Why not worry about your size? If your penis is small that's ok really.I know it will be mine ours to love make good sex and be happy together.Being w/you Raymond, my King, 2 b certinly will be my honor, my plesuer. My wively duty, the most important thing in my life. How small is it anyway?
Here are all the info u aked 4==

Barbara Swallows-Dinque
37 Avenida del Gerbils
Apartment #6
West Bohmfahkshire, Province of Florida
United States of America (or u can write :USA: for short)

Can you pass this in to the visa people today?Tuesday is Christmas in America so will it still be 4 days or now longer?? I guess it's Christmas everywhere, right? Did u see in :CHRISTmas" the word "CHRIST"? That's 4 Jesus H. Christ, our Lord and Saver so it's the same 4 u 2??No one works here in America on Christmas day but maybe u can get them 2 do the vista still in 4 days cuz your from the Royal family???

I will b glad 2 hear from u as soon as possible 2. And plz tell me u love my picture�I get nervous about my body and need u to say good things 2 me about me

Olive my luv + lettuce read Joyce! LOL!
XOXOXO
babs

No chicken emoticons today, damn it!
Quote:

HELLO,my sweet angel Barbara
Thanks my dear for your lovely mail. I am happy for how you explained your self that can give me a bit clue to imagine how your heart could be. I Had applied for my united state VISA and Godwilling the visa must be out tomorrow.I Spent lot of $$$ Before the embassy could approoved the visa for me,My plan is to meet you by 24th of december but at present i have little financial problem because my fund was fixed and it has certain period of time before i could brake the account.Also note that the last picture sent to me was too black and i cant see your face clearly.Can you send me another beautiful picture of yours?Also note that i will be grateful if you could assist a little on my ticket fee,the fee for the ticket to your country is $4000 in usd,and presently i have just 2900usd with me,can you assist financially in order to meet you on 24th?

So...lesson learned. No more long emails to R@y. Man, I gave openings for a 3some w/the roomate, lotto $ chop, church rebirthing for cash...and he comes back with this? I replied by sending him 3 cut + pastes of flights on Christmas Eve for less than $2,000. What a DBag. At least I amuse myself Rolling Eyes (And you too, Ima, thanks!). Looks like I'll need to leave a trail of bread and hit him over the head w/ a mallet for this to go anywhere. He's at least a healthy male because the pictures I've sent are of a VERY attractive blonde in various bikini poses. No more pictures for the King Twisted Evil

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome

Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 4:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

See Fatter? I told he has no stamina for being a love scammer. Wink Laughing I have enjoyed your emails, even if R4y is picking up on your offers. So, just shorten things up and be a needy woman. Maybe he'll tell you what he told Im3lda: "all you think about is sex". Laughing
If I were you I would seem very willing to help him out financially. Act as if it's not an issue for you and of course you want him to come here to be with you. You will definitely send him the money. . . . then the wrenches can start to fall into the works, and you can blame it on him. Twisted Evil Once he thinks you're definitely willing to pay, he'll stay with you through thick and thin. And, you can start collecting trophies from him. He is very quick with the handwritten stuff. Just be careful that your requests aren't too similar to Im3lda's.

While R4y has been busy with you, another of his characters, Juli3t Jam3s has been busy with me.

"She" tried all day yesterday and today to collect some money that Sister Sl3dge sent "her".

There have been lots of emails, here are some exerpts:

Quote:
Please i tried and tried and it's all the same

Quote:
the site was unable to deliver or shown the payment info sent by you

Quote:
Time Here Is 4:15am i also suppose to be on bed

I was nervous about sending the MTCN through email, so "she" wanted me to make a new email account, and I didn't. "She" really wanted me to:
Quote:
i also setup an acount for you on yahoo,you can loginto yahoo and put your name as follow

Quote:
only the sender has the right to fire the westernunion agent on why the fee sent from them does not reflect on recievers location

Quote:
Try and tell Mr. XXXXX about the problem so that he can go back to where he sent the fee and fire them on why the fee sent from them does not reflect in the receivers location,also tell him to try and make the westernunion agent understand that it's a big shame on them for doing this at this time because the problem was from them and they should rectify it or he take back his money and send the fee in another sensible location that will effect the fee in the receiver location stated below

Quote:
It's like you doesnt understand my point

Quote:
Try your best and get final solution to this fraustrated money

And this was at the bottom of LOTS of the emails:

Quote:
Am Still Online Waiting For Your Response

Very Happy Very Happy

Edited to add: Asiaguy, thanks for the comments! I'm still figuring out what to "give" R4y for Christmas. Laughing

Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 2:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

WOO HOO!

Notice from WA DC FBI Agent Chr!sty L0ngman (by way of Nigeria 41.219.247.30)

Quote:
FBI Washington D. C. J. Edgar Hoover Building
10th & Pennsylvania Avenue,
Northwest Washington, D. C. 20535
TEL/FAX: 501-XXX-XXXX.

ATTENTION:BARBARA SWALLOW-DINQUE.

WE LIKE TO BRING TO YOUR NOTICED THAT WE RECEIVED SOME MESSAGE FROM BRITISH YAHOO INTERNATIONAL LOTTERY PROMO THAT YOU WON SOME FUND AND THEY HAD CONTACTED BUT YOU ARE YET TO RESPOND FOR CLAIM.WE ALSO NOTED FROM OUR INTERNATIONAL MONITORING BUREAU THAT AN INCOMPITENT ATTORNEY IS DECEIVING YOU IN ORDER TO DIVERT YOUR WINNIG BONUS FOR HIS SELFISH INTEREST. Razz

IT'S OUR DUTY TO SERVE AND PROTECT YOU WITH INTERGITY AND FOR YOU NOT TO BE RIPPED OFF BY THE FAKE AND DISHONEST ATTORNEY THAT IS HANDLING THE PAPER WORK OF YOUR WINNIG BONUS,YOU NEED TO STOP FURTHER COMUNICATION WITH HIM AND GET BACK TO US IN ORDER TO LINK YOUUP DIRECT WITH THE INSTITUTION THAT WILL PAY YOUR FUND DIRECT TO YOU WITHOUT STRESS AND MUCH PROBLEM.

WE AWAIT YOUR RESPONSE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

Yours Faithfully.
Chrst1ana L0ngman.

The typeface was bright red. Wow, fake, dishonest, selfish and incompetent...sounds like the King's Match.com profile. Oh, this is gonna be fun....

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome

Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 3:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Fatter, congratulations. Very Happy Make sure you ask to see a "Legal Good Status form" for the FBI Agent, (or barristers) who are going to work for you. Wink Actually, it might be interesting if you question who Chrstian4 is and her legitimacy and see if he sends to the "Legal Good Status" form that he already made. I'm really really hoping he uses it with other victims. I really don't think that his FBI persona would fool anyone from the US, but you can't be sure. Also note that how he spells Chr1stiana with the missing first i, I followed suit so that he wouldn't correct it. Wink

Juli3t Jam3s is not very pleased with me. Sister Sl3dge is no slouch when it comes to having a verbal/email spine, so he'll be getting slapped for this:

Quote:
The receiver and i had took a lot of time to investigate what the problem is and i had stated it to you more than 3times, what else are expecting from me?the money sent was not for my chamber,the fee is for the balance for delivery of your estate,and the receiver is from the institution incharge of your estate without the sender come back to tell the westernunnion agent to release the fee it wont be release, as you can see the problem could only be solve by the sender and the agent that sent the money for him.Try and understand this as am not going to repeat this again.

Rolling Eyes Laughing I have a feeling you will be repeating it again, good barrister! Twisted Evil

Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 9:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

From R@y, after I sent him the cheaper flights...

Quote:
yes my love i could see you are more caring for your husband to be but the flight schedule sent here was not for united kingdom,we have different arrangement for flight schedule and also there's different in currency,we spend pound while you spend dollars,[see previous mail, all in $$] and pound has more weight than your dollars in united kingdom and this was why i needed little token money to add to the money with me,try and understand my feeling as i dont like you to doubt my word.I love you and love you more than you feel and i will be glad you ready to assist in order for me to book a ticket and also paid for other fee by monday morning with the balance i asked from you to complete the money with me.

Quote:
Daaarlink,
if you r Boris than i m Natasha...of course I will help u. But u have hurt my feelings...i just want to sex u up and make u wet and lye on my bed and watch quickstar training tapes with u and maybe my roomate if that is ok? I luv u but u wrote I DOUT YOU!!!!!No I dont I just want your chickens, your eon paysley inside me, loving me and u say I dout u,,,that made me deel sad... ; ( AS soon as u get here lets have sex sex and more sex no matter how small ur penis is ok that doesnt matter so dobt worry or think about iyt

Yes I will help u anyway I canm...i entered london in the computer and those airline things showed up. I didny know u were in UNITED KINGDOM...or eben whats its the united kingdom of...?...States or Mideastconflic..I dunno. So ok, hat do I do? OH AND, I am a Marketing major grad from College of Tori Spelling (GO CTS BEAVERS!) so I took metrics and centimeters and stuff so I know a pound weighs alot more than a dollar OK!

Last thing and this si soooooo bad omg lol lol omg but the FBI from United States of America FBI m sent me email about the Yahoo lottery and this agenter said i was a victim of the lawyer guy who i sent my $$ 2. I wrot 2 the FBI and said u were in London and almost a lawyer if u could help. I dont know if this is real or the Barrister Mulongoti is real but I wrote to him 2 with the letter. He said they r :FRAUDSTARS:---what's that ?

Pls help me and I will help you get here.
I'm going back to the West Bohmfakshire Outer Limits Mall 2 by u something sexy like sausage smugglin' speedos!!!
BY MY KING!
XOXO
B

Quote:
Thanks for your kind mail my sweetheart,it's true we have lot of fraudsters on internet but i believe the fbi in your country can never deceived you like the attorney in london.Am going to help you in professional way if you could follow my direct,hope you follow ?

Firstly you will need to contact the fbi to email you her wx-12 background check, [Thanks, Ima Wink] this will proof the reality of his message to your address before we could proceed with the transaction.

Secondly,you will need to forward to me the attorney in london phone number,fax number,contact address,the chamber address and name the attorney work for in london.With this details,i will findout the genuiety of the attorney transaction with you within some minute and know the truth of all the transaction.

Then this from Mr. Mensa........
Quote:
TEL/FAX: 501-XXX-XXXX.

ATTENTION:BARBARA SWALLOW-DINQUE.

THANKS FOR YOUR QUICK RESPONSE AND AS YOU COULD SEE,I HAVE MY CONTACT ADDRESS AND TELEPHONE NUMBER ABOVE THIS MESSAGE.ALSO NOTE THAT WE ARE TO SERVE YOU WITH INTERGRITY AND NOT TO DECEIVED YOU.IF TRUELY YOU HAVE AN HUSBAND TO BE IN LONDON,TELL HIM TO FINDOUT ABOUT THE ATTORNEY THAT COLLECTED MONEY FROM YOU ON INTERNATIONAL BAR ASSOCIATION DIRECTORY,AM SURE HE MUST BE SMART TO DO THE FINDINGS SUCESSFULLY FOR YOU.ALSO TELL HIM TO BE SMART AND FIND THE REALITY OF THIS AGENCY MESSAGE TO YOUR ADDRESS,AND AM SURE HE MUST GET BACK TO YOU WITH THE TRUTH BEFORE WE COULD PROCEED IN LINKING YOUUP DIRECT WITH THE INSTITUTION INCHARGE OF YOUR FUND.

The FBI didn't notice I ASEM'd them my complaint letter to the Barrister? Hoping for some good insults for the dollah chop

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome

Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 12:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

hahahahaha He's working on business with you, and now he's back to sex talk with me. It must be make-up-sex after our fight.
I've got sig line quality stuff at the end of this one:

Quote:
Thanks as am glad to hear from you,am sorry for unable to had email you before now and if you noticed one of my previous message very well,my VISA had expired and i always watch left and right while working because my expired visa could end me up in jail if the detective in here knows about it and because of this,am not free to always been in cafe to send email message unlike before.Hope you get things done to help me financially in order to get back to my country and wait for your love to come to reality.

Concerning your questions,i answered them as follow:

The love is more than strong,and if not the love is real i believe it must come to an end before now,but thank God this true love.

I asked him how I should talk to the hotel manager when I ask him for help, because I don't want him to try to sex me up against my will. thanks as i appreciate your interest in working to my directive and also cautioning yourself for other not to take the advantage of you being novils in there country to satisfy themself sexually.

I think the answer to this question is as simple as this,call the manager,make him understand you a novils in there country,make him understand you only come for sightseeing and you can get back to your country at anytime,dont let him know anything about your stories or love affair,all you need to tell him is just that you have a cousin that needed some fund in london and you are afraid to send the money to him via westernunion in this country because you are a lady and also you are not in your country.Also make him understand you will appreciate if he can help you send the money to your cousin as soon as possible because he wanted to leave london back to africa for some project.I believe if you keep your secret it shall secure and if the man ask for your love,pretend and tell him to give you time to think and by doing this after you had gave him money to send to me and he sent it and i get back to benin,i believe within few day you shall meet me happily and our love continue to be real and nothing cause more problem within us again.

Yes i still love you and have your picture securely beside my bed but the unfortunate part of it is that there's no how i could watch sex movie here unless i get back to benin,and my thinking about you is to touch you suck your clitorius and your lovely breast before i could enjoy you sexually.

My penis is as big as you cant believe until you see it,touch and feel it and am sure after it get into your virginia,you will not like any other person to do it for you again than your lovely KING R4Y.

Am still online

BWAHAHAHAHA
Virginia? Laughing Laughing

Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 2:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^^^^^^^
Laughing Laughing Laughing
I think he was a little more sensitive about his size than he let on. The mail I posted above (Firstly you need to contact the FBI...) came from him at 1:49pm. He then sent another at 1:56 that I didn't even notice. Maybe he actually read my mail after he sent the first one. Letter #2 is the exact same but adds this final paragraph--

Quote:
Lastly,am sorry if i annoyed you and i promise never to annoyed you in anyway again.Also note that i have big and strong penis that will satisfy you sexually.Hope we meet on christmas to enjoy ourself sexually.

IF I ever get a pony, may I PLEASE have a dark, navy blue, manly pony? I really need Barrister Roy to come back from his village.

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome

Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 2:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Fatter: You're doing a great job playing a female! If you want to switch to a male character, just have a friend/relative join in the bait. I don't think R4y will hit on a man. Wink

Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 1:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I need a bigger sig line. Laughing I can't keep putting everything in there, but can I just let these pass?
(and do I really want a sig line full of penis comments? Wink )

I wrote this to R4y:

Quote:
Thank you so much for your email. I am glad to hear that you still think of me and still want my body and my heart. I'm sorry that you haven't been able to watch your sex movies, I know how much you love them. Even though you can't watch sex movies, do you touch your own penis and pretend that it is me? I am excited to learn about touching it for you. My hands will be soft and gentle, but firm. I read that that is the right way to touch a penis. Does that sound good? Please, when you touch your penis, make sure you're thinking of me.
You said that you have a very big penis? Is that a good thing? I sent you that email before that you told me to ignore because it was an advert for penis growing medicine. That advert said that small penises were bad. Are they bad? Why are they bad? How do you know that yours is large? Do you hold it up against other men's penises to measure and compare or do you measure it with a ruler?

Thank you for the advice about how to talk to the manager. I will do just as you said. I will pretend to love him if he asks me, but it will just be fake so that I can get him to do what I want. I have never pretended something like that, but I think I can do it. Have you ever pretended to love someone just to get what you wanted from them? Twisted Evil I feel a little bit bad about it though. Isn't it wrong to do that?

I'll let you know when he can send the money.
Meanwhile, will you please try to register for our wedding gifts on that website I sent you before? It is so important to me

His reply:
Quote:
Thanks once again for your kind mail as am sorry for unable to had reply to your message before now.Hope you understand my condition on my expired VISA?

Concerning your message on pennis,i do touch and feel am with you,and when you hold big penis you must know you hold big thing that must shake your hand,you dont need to measure with ruler or anything before you know you have big penis.Well i dont know how to explain it but am sure you will noticed the different if at all you have tasted one before,am sure you will notice that mine penis is more strong and biger than the one of european people.

Concerning pretended love,i had not do this before Laughing ,i am loving you for the second time,my first love was with my Xwife that died and since then i had not given my love or love any other person except when i meet you on net and noted that you are still virgin.Though you might had find solution to your virgin but i can assure you that until when you meet me you shall know what it call sex and how sweet you enjoy sex with the man that knows more about sex.

I will be glad to hear you have consulted the manager to send the money for you today in order for me to book my ticket and enjoy the christmas with my children.

Hope you do this for me today?As for the wedding gift,did you have credit card to pay for the gift on internet?or can you just tell me what you like to book for so that i can buy them in london and ship them to benin with our wedding ring in order to have everthing at once.

viereinsneun
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 2:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

R4y wrote:
...when you hold big penis you must know you hold big thing that must shake your hand

I wonder just what it is that he's been shaking so much?
This thread just keeps getting better!
Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 9:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^
Very Happy

Quote:
My King-
I wrote to the fbi and to my lawyer. He said he wrote to yhe fbi 2.I will ask the agenter for her X Filethat you said. The lawyer did all the terroist forms and security pix for money transfers in Province of Florida--since 13 of the 9/11 terroris came to USA thru the Province u have to do all this stuff to: wire: $$$ out of the Provine.So that should be good proof about him if I hav it still--i know i gave it to the ;wire people; west or western(?) UNited States Postal Service.

Yes, I want to help you any way I can-i didnt geyt your last mail so not sure if you had flight info in thre. How can I help you??? U know w/my insurance mony from my building burning and what I won in New orleens I have the money to help you get here. OH, how I would love to be with yousexy royal king. May I worship you r royal eon paysley? Do whateva u want.?
Here is what I will do!...................i will slowlllly... <snip> ...lick your paysley clean not leaving a drop of pudding. I gently scratch and stroke your skin, your mussels allowing youto rest relax and enjoy being with me, enjoy being alive, just being happy.
That is what I want R@y, that is what you can get [email protected] you want the same thing? Tell me what to do to help?
It is Christmas Eve, I wish we were together, I know we will be soon.
All my Love and MerryChristmas,
Babs

Quote:
Thanks for your kind mail my lovely QUEEN,I Expected your response since yesterday and due to time different i cant book for ticket for today again,maybe i extend my coming to you till thurday evening and stay with you suck your clitorious minute by minute,finger your virginia minute by minute and also enjoy my ice cream on your breast.

Unlike i told you on my previous mail i need just 1200usd to complete the money needed for my shooping to your country and balance for my ticket fee,you see,i cant just come into your country without bringing to you all i want best for you and with the money with me,i need to complete it with 1200usd,can you send this to me via westernunion?

[...]

Lastly concerning All i asked you to request from the attorney in london,the attorney had not email me and am yet to hear from the fbi,try and stop sending money to the attorney until he gave you his contact address in london and the name and address of the chamber he works for.

Concerning the fbi,hope he will send the wx-2 legal good status for you or if possible you can give me the attorney email address and the fbi in order for me to investigate both of them and know the genuine among them.

Meanwhile
Quote:
DEAR FBI AGENTER LONGMAN-

My boyfriend who has been studying to be a lawyer for 10 years tols me to ask you for your proof of X files legality certificate Form. I'm not sure if that's the right name but do you know what I mean?I need proof of who made you.
He (my BF)won't be here for Christmas until I can give him some $$$ so should he help or is this unsafe? I do not want him hurt and you ar the fbi so u should do the work not him or me.
Also, maybe there is a mistake. My Engrish Lawyer said he wrote to you but you did not write back. Aslo, my name is :Barbara SwallowS-Dinque: but your letter says :Barbara Swallow-Dinque: SEE__NO :S:. So, maybe it's someone else. I hope, becuz it is $25, 000.00 and I would really like free 25,000$ because it is mine not the other Barbaras.
Thank you Agenter Longman
Barbara SwallowS-Dinque

P.S. I have a Marketing Degree from the College of Tori Spelling (Go CTS BEAVERS!!!)and I wanr to know how a woman becomes an FBI Agenter. I am interested in becoming one. Thanks!

Quote:
ATTENTION:BARBARA SWALLOWS-DINQUE.

WE NOTED AND UNDERSTAND THE CONTENT OF YOUR MAIL AND YOUR BOYFRIEND REQUEST PROOVED THAT HE'S AN INTELLIGENT ATTORNEY,HE MUST BE SINCERE AND A STRAIGHT FORWARD ATTORNEY WHO UNDERSTAND THAT A GENUINE FBI AGENTER MUST HAVE A BACKGROUND CHECK THAT WILL PROOVE THE LEGALTY OF HIS/HER AGENTER.

ATTACHED ARE MY WX-2 LEGAL GOOD STATUS FORMS,YOU CAN DOWNLOAD THEM AND EMAIL THEM TO YOUR BOYFRIEND FOR VERIFICATION OF THE LEGALTY OF MY AGENTER.ALSO KEEP SUCH AN INTELLIGENT ATTORNEY OF YOUR FRIEND SAFE TO ONLY YOU BECAUSE YOU WILL STILL ENJOY HIM MORE THAN YOU FEEL,TAKE THIS AS AN ADVISE AND SATISFY HIM WITH ALL HE NEEDS. Crying or Very sad

LASTLY, NOTE THAT WE KNOW WHAT WE'VE BEEN SAYING CONCERNING THE BASTARD ATTORNEY IN LONDON,YOU NEED TO STOP FURTHER COMMUNICATION WITH HIM UNTIL HE PROOF HIMSELF OR YOU INSTRUCT YOUR BOYFRIEND TO ALSO DO HIS FINDING ON THE ATTORNEY IN LONDON.WE HEARD THAT HIS DOING SOME DOCUMENT IN ORDER TO DIVERT YOUR FUND FOR HIS SELFISH INTEREST,DO BE CAREFUL WITH HIM AND CONTACT YOUR BOYFRIEND TO HANDLE THIS SITUATION FOR YOU IN ORDER FOR YOU NOT TO LOOSE THE FUND YOU WON AND THE DOLLARS YOU HAD GIVEN TO HIM

Alright Ima, I'm still going for 'lol'...What a great letter. That one's a keepah!

Quote:
SweatHeart,Hope You Are Enjoying The Good Season As Am Taking This Time To Wish You Happy Christmas And Properious New Year In Advance.

Why Didnt I Heard From You Since Last Night?
Hope You Are 100% Alright?
Have You Heard From The Attorney?
Does The FBI Email Her Background Check WX2 legal Good Status To You?

I Will Be Glad To Hear From You Concerning My Last Message To Your Address That Stated The 1200usd Need To Complete The Fee For Coming To Meet You In United State.
Stay Bless And Enjoy Yourself.

Quote:
My Darling KIng
OMG---I am so sorry I have not written sooner. It has been soo busy here with Christmas and all. My friends had a party Christmas eve and then on Chritmas I went to my roomate's parents house in Miami. We ate a big soy saucse and garlic Christmas roast goat that was awesome. Later we wnet out on her familys boat, just me and her, and got great tans ALL OVER...NAKED! I'm trying to get black or brown for you even tho I m whiite but when the sun hits my skin it then turns darker. We put coconut oil all over each other and just smoothed it in to our bodies so we were soooo oily we lay in the sun.We stayed out till about 4 in the afternoon and by the time we drove back to West Bohmfahkshire I was soo tired, LOL, we both just fell into bed....P. S.. That reminds me...YER LETTER WAS GREAT ABOUT EATING MY CLITORIOUS.
I know you said marriage is between a man and a woman? have you ever had sex with 2 woman at one time?Is marrisage between a man and 2 womens ok with you? I'm just asking.What movies should I review and watch to motivate me, Amway me better and just plain sex u up! Do u like anal, guys, leather, animals, lezbo, bi, ;chickens witten ze dickens; or what?

Yeah-the fbi agenter emailed me with all her info-she swears to god she is or nwver was a prostitute?Who asked?? Whats that all about? I think she's guilty if she has to go running arounf telling people she doesny know she'snot a prostitute! I asked her about joining FBIbecuz of my Marketing degree from College of Tori Spelling (GO CTS BEAVERS!) but she didnt answer.The english barrister said he wrote to her but she did not write back. She wants me to call her but DUUUUUH! Im deaf.She said u could help so Im counting on YOU, OK!?!

The barrister or even the fbi will tell u what u need to do for $$$ wirings-- I need to send u those same forms to do Western United States Postal Wires that the Barrister did and the security picturebefore I wired him. I guess its the law now soall the wirers here in Florida refuse unless they have this because of the 911terrorists coming thru Florida so now they just file it somewhere. I'll get the forms tonight and scan them for you and the directions for the pix (hold a large sign at ur chest w/ big letters on it, your lastname on 1st line, next line my last name, next line amount of transfer---that's it----
KING
SWALLOWS DINQUE
FOR $1,200.00 Cool

It didn't cost me that much to send to London b4 and I guess it was pretty fast.R U still in London? U Can contact him--his name is Barrister Manny Mulongoti and his mail is XXXXXXX .He said he would email u if you wrote to him.i'LL TRY AND GET THAT STUFF NOW!!!!!!
I lov you and can't wait to be togwther with you,LOL!
Write back soon,
Babs

EDIT to add the documents
http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd308/si_am/FBICLongman1SCAM.jpg
http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd308/si_am/FBICLongman2SCAM.jpg

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome

Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 12:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Excellent!!! He is happily using "Agenter" and the Legal good status forms. I'm so happy with his re-education. Very Happy

Fatter, those are some great emails from him. I see he's continuing on with the words clitorius and virginia too. Laughing What's the deal with the ice cream on the breasts thing?

I've been away for a couple of days for Christmas so I haven't been writing to him, but Im3lda did get a very romantic Rolling Eyes Christmas email from him:

It was in a huge font with roses:

Quote:
SWEETHEART,I WISH YOU COMPLIMENT OF THE SEASON AND HAPPY NEW YEAR IN ADVANCE.I ALSO PRAY BY THIS TIME OF NEXT YEAR YOU SHALL BE IN PALACE ENJOYING THE BEST OF MY LOVE AND MY BIG AND STRONG PENNIS.

SAY AMEN IF YOU ACCEPT MY PRAY.

What the hell kind of prayer is that? Shocked Laughing

Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 3:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Your prayers have been answered Ima, you're getting pennis from Heaven. Even when you don't write to him, R@y still performs.

R@y to me, the Lotto Barrister
Quote:
Hello Barrister Molongoti.
My Name Is R@y Fiance To Barbara Swallows,Barbara Told Me About You And I Need To Know More About You,I Stays In London But Born In Durblin,Could You Please Tell Me Where You Stay In London?The Chamber You Work For?Your Contact Address And Your Genuine Telephone Number?I Need Answer To This Request And Also I Need To Know The Website Of The Yahoo Game Won By My Babe.

Best Regards.
R@y
+44 XX XXXX XX.

Quote:
Dear Mister R@y Fiance:

I am the Barrister in charge of prize distrivution and processing for Yahoo. I am dealing with Mrs. Barbara Swallows- Dinque in the USA. This is a private matter between us and the Yahoo International Lottery Commission. I am to important to deal with you and this questioning to you on this day.
I assure you this is 100% risk free.
Thanking you in advance and the best of the seasons,
Barr. Manny Mulongoti

And then Barrister M to R@y from a different address...
Quote:
MY MAN----why u come lay all this costs to your follow brother. You Na gonna steal my sweat! Stay good an learn or back to vilage with suck yo papa prick wearing short nikkahs. HAHAHA U BORN IN "DURBLIN"???!!!? SmallBOIIII

you know that our country is bad so what do one do than to eat oyibo money . OOOOOO

all the same how is nigeria man must do something to sustain life. Do not eat up peoples properties
GUY WHY ARE YOU SOUNDING LIKE THIS,IF YOU ARE A GUY MAN WHY NOT JUST LET ME KNOW SO THAT WE CAN WORK TOGETHER THAN TO BE SOUNDING AS IF YOU ARE NOT IN THE WORLD.

AM A GUY MAN I BASE IN MANCHESTER, UK SO IF YOU DO YOU BETTER COPRET SO THAT WE CAN DO THING TOGETHER FOR GOOD. OTHER wise, this box will talk boi and you beg for one naira or eat dirt.

TAKE CARE BYE.

R@y still hasn't replied to either mail, so I'm going into full insult mode from the Barrister.

Quote:
TEL/FAX: xxxx.

ATTENTION:BARBARA SWALLOWS-DINQUE.

IT HAS COME TO OUR NOTICED THROUGH OUR INTERNATIONAL MONITORING UNIT THAT THE SO CALLED BARRISTER MANNY MULONGOTI AND HIS GANG ARE NOT PLANNING ANY GOOD THING FOR YOU THAN TO RUIN YOUR LIFE.WE HAD BEEN TOLD THAT THEY HAD FURG YOUR FIANCE R@Y KING EMAIL ADDRESS IN ORDER TO DECEIVE YOU AND IF CARE IS NOT TAKING AM SORRY YOU WILL REGRET REPLYING OR RESPOND TO THE EMAIL ADDRESS SATATED BELOW THIS MESSAGE.

<Similar to Ray's email>

THE ABOVE EMAIL ADDRESS IS NOT FOR YOUR REAL R@Y AND ANY MESSAGE RECEIVED FROM IT IS FROM THE LONDON MAFIA THAT ARE PLANNING WITH BARRISTER MANNY MULONGOTI TO DECEIVE YOU AND DIVERT YOUR FUND.

SECONDLY,WE HAD ALSO BEEN TOLD THAT THE DOCUMENT YOU PAID BARRISTER MANNY FOR ARE NOT NECCESARY BEFORE YOUR FUND IS RELEASE TO YOU IN ANYWAY,ALSO NOTE THAT THE DOCUMENT ISSUED FOR YOU BY BARRISTER MANNY ARE NOT FOR REAL,THE DOCUMENT ARE FAKE AND IF ANY OF THE UNITED STATE SECURITY AGENCIES NOTICE YOU HAVE SUCH DOCUMENT AT HAND,AM SORRY YOU HAVE TO FACE AN ARREST AND CHARGES OF FURGERY.

TRY AND UNDERSTANT THAT IT'S OUR DUTY TO SERVE AND PROTECT YOU WITH INTERGRITY,STOP FURTHER COMMUNICATION WITH BARRISTER MANNY MULONGOTI BECAUSE IS NOT A SINCERE AND HONEST FELLOW,CONSULT YOU FIANCE TO FINDOUT THE TRUTH WE SAID ON THIS MESSAGE AND MAKE SURE YOU GET A GENUINE ATTORNEY THAT CAN PROCEED WITH YOUR YAHOO FUND BEFORE BARRISTER MANNY AND HIS GANG DIVERT YOUR FUND FOR THERE SELFISH INTEREST.

TAKE THIS MESSAGE CONFIDENTIAL TO YOURSELF AND PLAN WITH YOUR FIANCE TO PROCEED WITH THE CLAIM OF YOUR YAHOO FUND.

Yours Faithfully.
Chrstiana Longman.

R@y to the rescue...
Quote:
SweetHeart I Did Some Finding About Barrister Manny Mulongoti And Noticed That His A Fraudster,His Never An Attorney,His Trying To Divert Your Fund For His Selfish Interest.How Much Had You Paid him?Did He Sent The Document You Paid Him To You?Am Working On Getting Him Arrested And Bring Him To Justice,Kindly Answers My Question And Also Get Back To Me On Your Move Towards The Money I Requested From You Because I Need To Meet You Unfailing.

Babs, forever clueless, turns to poetry...
Quote:
hello R@ymond ; )
OMG! now i 'm happy. those are such sweet words u say. do u really meen it? honest? tell me more, how can u help me out sexually? i love it if u talk dirty to me? i will take your naked pix if that is what u want-do you want a naked one of me?(!) lol. omg u got me soooooooo horny now dirty. here's a poem for you

AN POEM TO R@Y, MY KING
Words are beautiful
Words are powerful
By the deeds of two
You were created
And it was beautiful like a succulent canine

Every beautiful wart
From your exquisite eon paiysley
To your sensual, beautiful mouth
By Merlin's sword he created your litter
every wag, every gift you chew

Butt.
Words can be ugly
Words can be icky
By the deeds of oil
I discovered
All the private parts
Became a playa, and the game was on
The doors to your exquisite smile were occupied
The guestlist to your laughter was gone

Can my simple heartfelt words of regret and fiber open the back door?
Whew, air it out will you please
And unleash the venom and laughter that can get it up?
That brings life to a dull party that is currently past ten?
Will you captivate my tarts with your paiysleys ice cream again?

Oh say and hope they do, because as you know,
without you to satisfy me with everything I want sexually
without your unknown smile, without your unknown laughter, without you
I have no other desire to be here,
for I shall depart to Lauderdale
for jello shots
to escape my suburban existence, ennui and angst.
XOXO
babs.

Now to find some forms. Razz

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome

Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 7:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ I love the poem. Laughing

For the past few days I've been trying to send R4y money for his plane ticket. I had the hotel manager send it, but for some reason R4y couldn't claim it. I seem to remember him referring to the western union agents as bastards in one of his emails. Very Happy

He told me that he couldn't pick up the money, but I "misunderstood" him and wrote back that I was glad he got it and now we can meet in Benin. Wink

I guess he didn't like that so now he's pretending to have gotten arrested. Rolling Eyes If only it was for real.

Quote:
Thanks For Your Kind Mail As Am Glad You Are Getting Better,Did You Reed My Previous Mail Very Well?If Yes Your Mail Look As If You Are Kidding Me,If Not Go Through The Mail Very Well And Understand All I Meant.Though Am Through But When I Got To The Airport This Morning On Preparing Myself To Get Back To Benin,I Was Detained For Some Hours Before I Was Putting In House Arrest For Allowing My Visa To Expired Before I Could Prepare To Get Out Of London.Presently As Am Speaking With You Am In House Arrest And The British Police Had Vined Me Another US4000,Before I Could Be Release Or I Face The Consequence By 3rd Of January When The Court Resume.

Hope You Could Still Help On This?

I'm not quite sure what he was doing at the airport without money for a ticket. . . Confused
The British police are very accommodating to allow him unsupervised internet access while under house arrest! Laughing
He's also upped the amount of money he needs. . . I was willing to send him the money for the ticket, so now he's adding $4000 in fines. Oops, I mean "vines". Laughing

Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 5:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think he meant the Western Union Agenters are bastards.
So he hits his bride to be up for some cash for a ticket, goes to a couple WU offices ( clapping ), argues with them, bitches to you he didn't get the cash but goes to the airport anyway to buy a ticket, gets arrested, vined in US$, house arrest with internet access and a court date on January 3.
So Prince Charming he aint, but what's not to love, I ask ya? Look how he appreciates Babs' poem

Quote:
Thanks Sweetheart For The Lovely Poem,Hope All Is Right Overthere?I Still Need To Meet You And I Expected You Talk About It And Instead Of You Talking About My Coming To State All I Saw Was A Poem,Or Dont You Ready To Assist Financially Again?Or Dont You Want Me To Come And Visit You In USA Again?
I Need Your Response.
Ray

Quote:
DEAR RAY-
WHY WOULD YOU WRITE THAT 2 ME AFTER I POYRED MY HEART OUT 2 U IN A POEM? OF COURSE I WANT U 2 CUM HERE AND I WILL HELP YOU. $$$ DOESN;T MATTER 2 ME IF I CAN SEE U!!! BECAUSE OF CHRISTMAS AND NEW YEARS, THE PLACE WHERE I GOT THE WEST WIRE INFORMATION WAS CLOSED. I WILL GET IT FOR YOU 2DAY BCUZ MONDAY ID NEW YEARS EVE. I AM SOOOOO SAD U WOULD SAY THAT 2 ME I CRIED ALL LAST NIGHT. DO U CARE ABOUT ME AT ALL???

BARRISTER MULONGOTI WROTE TO ME AND HE HAS TOLD ME THE PROCESSING IS ALMOST DONE. U ASKED HOW MUCH I HAD PAYED HIM---I PAYED HIM $$4,250.00. SO FAR.. THE LAST PAYMENT IS ONLY $750.00 AND THEN THEY ISSUE THE PAYMENT TO ME AND PAY ME BACK 50% OF THE $5, 000.00 PROCESSING, INSURANCE, DOCUMENT PREPARATION H AND SOMETHING ELSE I FOGET. SO I SPEND $5,000. AND GET BACK $25,000. MINUS $2,500. = $23, 000.00. HE SAID HE WROTE 2 U AGAIN BUT U DID NOT WRITE HIM(?).

THE FVI AGENTER LADY IS NO HELP SO I NEED YOU TO CHECK THIS OUT AND SHE SAID U SHOULD CHECK THIS LOTTERYOUT 2. I DON;T KNOW Y THE FBI SOESN;T DO THEY;RE OWN WORK. SHE SEEMS LAZY AND STILL HASN;T WROTE BACK ABOUT ME JOINING THEM.

WHEN SHE DIDN;T WRITE BACK TO MY LAST EMAIL ABOUT WHAT U SAID ABOUT THE PICTURE (EVEN THO BARROSTER MULONOTI DID THE PAPERS AND THE PICTUR)---'I CHECKED THE LAW AND I DON;T HAVE TO TAKE A PICTURE'---THATS WAHT U SAID --MY LANDLORD CALLED THE FLORIDA DEPT OF LAW ENFOSMEN FOR ME----THEY;R # IS 1-850-410-x AND THEIR WEBINTERNET IS http://www.x IT;S RIGHT ON THERE THIS NEEDS TO BE DONE CUZ OF TERROR. THEOFFICER NAME IS JIM OSTERBERG AND HIS CAPTAIN IS VINCENT FURNIER---THEY SPOKE 2 MY LANDLORD [10 points if you know those 2 names w/o google or wiki]

SO...I GAVE ALL THE INFO U ASKED. I WANT 2 BE WITH U. ILL SEND U THE PAPERWORK. ONCE U DO THE STUFF ILL WIRE $$ AND WE CAN B 2GETHER...IF THAT IS WHAT U WANT??? U DON;T WRITE NICE THINGS 2 ME OR SAY NICE THINGS ABUT MY POEM. MY ROOMMATE WANTS TO JOIN US MAYBE, IF U WANT BUT I DONT KNOW WHAT U WANT.
BABS IS SAD,
BABS

Quote:
Dear Barbara.
Am sorry for unable to had said something about your poem,yes the poem was interesting and i enjoyed it but it hard to understand. Razz

Concerning Barrister Mulongoti,i had did some finding on him and his not a straight forward person,all the money you gave to him was not compulsory before you claim your fund,i had reported his address to the british interpol and very soon they will get him and punish him for his wrong doing,but you need to keep this confidential to yourself.
Also note that the law address email to me by you was not necessary for me on anything,if one westernunion office requested for my picture,why cant you go another westernunion that will not place you on picture condition,it's not compulsory i took a picture with any sign before i received just 1200usd which could never be useful for any terrorist for anything.
[The next 2 paragraphs are cut & pastes from 2 wacko religious zealot ladies on facebook-how does he find Erma Bombeck and crazy ladies from Kentucky?]

Quote:
raymond
thank u for your mail.i dunno---was that an apology? r u being mean 2 me?i thought and still think. there is something between us and i love the nice things u write. y did u stop the nice things?
i promised i would get you to the Province and I will. i stopped writing to barrister mulongoti like u said even tho he keeps writing to me. i told him i sent enuff $$$$$ and he should talk 2 u---has he?havr u talked 2 him?

hers theflorida wired transfer form and the terroris form you asked for.i cant' go 2 another westrn union shoppe bcuz in florida law they all do the same thing

i luv uXOXO write me+explain what is going on---r u interested in me? me + my roomate? when can u cum to america?PLEASE write me a poem and tell meabout yer ICE CREAM ON MY BREAST:S! LOL!
XO
babs

Quote:
Thanks my love as the content of your mail noted,as you know i love you more than anything and i believe you must enjoy me on bed whenever i meet you one on one. Question

I wrote to mulongoti and his respond to me proove that his not sincere,i had gone far on him and i dont want him to ruin your life,please do not reply to his mail again.

Concerning the love poem,am working on solid one for you and i believe after the composure you shall enjoy it as you must enjoy my black cock when it enter your virginia. :yikes:

Lastly concerning the westernunion,i noted the forms and the content in it and i table it before my senior colleagues who advise that i should not hold a sign and make a picture that response to your request because of my status.He advise that if truely you love me,it's could have better if you find time and go to another state to send the 1200usd instead of me commiting my picture which could later after my status whener i have a client to defend in united state.

^
Hunh? I ignored him then this came in. Probably NSFW. or anything.
Quote:
Dear Barbara,i so much love you and anytime i hold my penis i also feel am with you because i need to be with you,your lovely picture that i place beside my bed is given me serious problem because whenever i looked at it i always hold my penis and at the end of the day i discharge.Please i need to meet you i want you to feel me,i have another westernunion location address stated below this message,find time trace the location and send the 1200usd to me from there.In the westernunion location info below this message,no one wil asked you to get a form or you instruct your receiver to take a picture and hold a sign.

WESTERNUNION LOCATION AT NEVADA.
XXX
XXX
BATTLE MONTAIN NEVADA 89820

Try and locate the address or if possible you go to another state and send to me as soon as poosible because i need to meet you on new year day.

Yours,
Ray.

So I'm in West BumFuck, Florida and he wants me to fly to Nevada to wire him $1200 so he can be here New Years Day? What a lovable tool

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome

viereinsneun
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 12:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Whilst solely due to poor punctuation, Ray has managed to fit:
Quote:
i need to meet you i want you to feel me

and...
Quote:
send the 1200usd to me

all into the same sentence.

Ray may well be holding onto and discharging his penis, but I'm guessing he has something other than Babs' Virginia on his mind. Neutral
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 2:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^R4y is so smooth with the love talk. . . "Every time I see your picture I hold my penis and discharge at night" HAHAHAHAH

He's also been sending me the cut and paste religious stuff.

Discharge seems to be his word of the day.
The good news is that Im3lda has him pretty bewildered, he's not really even asking for money straight out any more. The bad news is that he has a "secret" in Nigeria!

Quote:
I cant believe you are saying this?my believe was that you instructed john to go and retrieved the money back for you in order not to lose it to the fraudsters on internet after you received my mail that the money does not reflect in london.Firstly on my investigation,money sent by john was not sent in my name,it was sent in another name and to another destination not in london,and i expected you to tell me about this than kidding me for nothing.Well am in british police house arrest,i was given computer to talk to my people that could help me paid the vine of $4000,the money i received to pay for my ticket was sent to me by my secret in Nigeria,i told her to sell my car and she sent the money to me and i received sucessfully yesterday .Though i believe am going to by another big car when i get to africa because money transfer into my africa account is enough for me to satisfy myself till i died,which means am not as poor as you feel.

If you ready to help concerning money needed by british police before i could be discharge and board a plane to my country,i will be grateful but am not forcing you because i dont know your mind anymore and i dont want money sent that will be place on hold and the sender later get back to retrieve the money back to the person than sent him an errand. What? He doesn't like how I send him payments? Shocked Twisted Evil

$4000 Dollars needed to discharge me out of british house arrest,what did you have to say now,also remember to tell me what's your time now as my time here is 8:25pm

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic