SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Hitman Thread: Feel free to mass-bait our assassins!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 1:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Payment to Denn1s made, now I hope I�ll never see him again Wink

@ Murry, if you like give [email protected] to him, fastmail for a change.

This addy is known to Dam4, but they do not exchange them, do they?

Murry, can it be that you and your boys have just entered my house and beaten me up until I gave that MTCN out to you? (not really Christmas-like, but, hey, you want the money) Smile

Safari Dan the lotto man, ARK mugu wedding
Safari Dennis the hitman, co-bait w/ Murry Guru
Safari Zake (w/ SH, SL & Craig)
Safari x 5 Modeling Mugu Meeting, w/ mewing_ghecko & Otterfan & SSC
Safari x 2 another MMM w/ SH
Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
justicebdone
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 5:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Murry,

OK, I have gone spineless again. I sent him a no way I pay, me and my daughter & I are going on vacation so you cant find us.

Then I read your post.

I then sent ok a$$hat my ex wife says I cant take my daughter out of the country and since I wont be able to protect her I will pay 1500.00.

Will that help with the credibility?

F****** d*** motherf***** if you really sent the f****** money why don't you send the f****** control number at once cos I don't really have the time to f*** around with you anymore....you messed up my own Chritsmas too. Nathan "The Potty Mouth" Hitman

If you dont know you are now the Company Police. The Annoyed Check Lad

BACK the ATTACK
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 9:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Seems like Dennis did not have a chance to collect the loot before the banks closed for the weekend Smile
Quote:
c0le th0mas
16:06 (6 Stunden)
I just wanna inform you that if you play pranks with me you gonna ok.Ansd i won't spare you any longer than a day?.
get back to me

PS The above answer came from his hotmail addy; the one ain�t no more valid...

Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 12:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This from Cl1ffy:

Quote:
i guess you saw what happened to you.check this MG L13 MG convertible red colour don't forget this ok.What you do now is for you to make a payment through western union as first payment to the name below:

AMOUNT:3000 USD
TEXT QUESTION:WHAT
TEXT ANSWER:2007
When the payment is made i will tell you what to do to save your from the arms of those who want you dead.
you just have slim chances to live.
get

I'm working on an answer - I'm assuming that he didn't blow the car up, he's just mentioning that for effect. Let's just say that what with local cops and the Federal Police hanging around after an attack on a house where an SAS officer was staying, El1za hasn't had the chance to slip out - she's had trouble taking the time to log on...

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7

Last edited by Yastreb on Sat Dec 22, 2007 2:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 1:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@JBD<

That should help, be sure to have something in mind for his dollar chop

@Yastreb

I find it strange he did not mention the letter box, cant undestand why, perhaps ask if it was him that did it.

Nice work with the bank account, add another one to the tally.

@Frumpy

Good idea on the addy but I will see if I can get some credibility back first, I think I will ignore N4than for a few days by which time hopefully I will have some credibility restored.

As for the house break in it sounds good but dont mention Barton, tell him they were African by all means but I dont want him to know that I have chopped his dollar, thinking I may have chopped his dollar will be fine

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.
Arthur Figgis
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 1:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Murry- sorry for not being compliant Crying or Very sad

Send either one of them to [email protected]. Replace the 1's with i's

Eric will be a rather compliant pet shop owner in Dallas, Texas. He has no family but loves his pets like his children.

Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 1:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Dont be sorry Arthur, plenty of lad time is being wasted but I do need to maintain some credibility or they will stop working with me, Dama you will get away with a little more than N4than, so long as there are a few good mugus that I send him.

Dollar choppers, misdirected deliveries and fake MTCNs are part of the course, have them at the ready, if bank details can be gathered than all the better

I find it hard to believe I have any credibility left with Dama anyway regardless of the quality of the victims I am sending, I do like the idea of Yacht working with him as he will surely work out that I am bad for business sooner or later

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 1:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ yastreb, can you please mask the ^^Kingsl3y name above, just that name? I was sent the same name to several times before as well, it�s just in case "Brain" might google it.

@ Murry Guru, np, seems like he won�t get to a bank before MO anyway (if Lagos� bank clerks are as lazy as Tamale�s and, in fact, Germany�s Smile , meaning "no service on SAT!").

So there�ll be plenty of time for some thugs breaking in the T4prob4ne house and stealing her bank bills or that fatal one cash receipt. Maybe I don�t even notice it before Dam4 complains...but there have been several gang members walking up and down here, yes, now that I come to think of it...

No N4than performance any more on my side. I�ll try to "reactivate" him, pure Eater peer pressure here Smile

Yastreb

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 4:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This is Eliza's reply to Cl1ffy:

Quote:
WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO THAT FOR?? Thanx to you and your goons we have a smoking hole in the front wall and so the neighbours called the fucking cops! You had to choose a time when my brother's back home on leave and dropped over to visit! Anything that even hints of a bomb when an SAS guy is nearby gets special treatment, and guess what?
That fucker in Nigeria is going to have to wait. I've been talking with some detective all this morning and having to tell him that I don't know anyone who might want to hurt me... Ross is fucking pissed off over this and it'll be a while before I have any time to myself. Man, you fucked the pooch bigtime here.

So, there's a hint she's ready to pay, but not any time soon...

MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 7:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Give it to him, yastreb!

Dennis at first wanted to pacify me: mail ON the way to WU :
Quote:
c0le th0m4s
15:02 (5 Stunden)

Listen to me T4pr0bane,look here am sorry ok,let me find out some thing first then i get back to you.
ok

Then mail FROM the WU :
Quote:
c0le th0m4s
19:50 (Vor 24 Minuten)

listen good,The Brian YOU sent DID NOT send the money ok rather he faked the western union slip.this act even endanger you the more ok.this is the means for me to track you down at home.i warned you and in no short time you will die.
Your problem just started by sending BRIAN to fake me and the guy who is picking up the money.Listen i will kill you slowly ok first is what is happing to you na and the next am gonna bath you with ACID on your face and i promised you,you won't escape this if i did not see the money tomorrow.
you have the informations that BRother of your will set you up.

You are dead ok.
send the tomorrow ok.your last chance.
get back to me.

Oh dear, seems he could not pick up the money transfer ooooooooooooo Laughing
My first actual death threat (which means "no hitman script" this time). He is pi��ed, but why?

Wayne just educated me: "How can you pay when you are dead?" - Lad logic!

Just looked it up, first contact I as T4pr0bane had with Dennis (who introduced himself as Cl1ff to her) was on October 18th. True friendship will endure problems. Smile

Arthur Figgis
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 10:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Cl1ffy and R@y are forging a partnership.

R@y sent:
Quote:
Hey,

I need to get rid of this money. Do you want it? If not I'm going to donate it to a church.

I am tired of waiting on you.
Cl1ffy responded:
Quote:
Sorry for taking time in sending the details you are suppose to use in sending the money to you, I was trying to put things in place for my family. I will want you to make use of this name in sending the money.

Name: 3M4K4 0FUCH3
Address: 4ccr@, Gh@n@
Text Question: Best Color
Text Answer: Blue
MTCN: .....
Amount: .....

Please Raymond as soon as you send the money do send me the scan receipt as well so I can easily pick it up. I love you and ready to do as we plan in working together to make much big money.

Cheers,
Clifford.
R@y's response:
Quote:
I sent you about $300.00. I had to use some to get home from Boston. I don't have a scanner available at the library.

The MCTN is 0xxxxxxxx

and the amount is $279.87.

Please do something nice with it. It is cursed money.
I await his next response with great anticipation!

Yastreb

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 10:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Cl1ffy wrote back twice - one sorta short:

Quote:
this will make you die soonest.With what i asked you to do.
get back to me.

- and one a bit longer:

Quote:
Have you done what i asked you to do.
Listen i just pity you the previous day i would have bath you with the ACID i told you ok listen up good you dn't have any time more i will fulfill my part of the deal turning ACID on you.
get back to me

So I replied to the first, allowing a little bit of panic to creep in:

Quote:
NOW JUST YOU WAIT A FUCKING MINUTE! This isn't down to me! One of your monkey-boys blows a hole in the front wall and the cops are all over this place like flies on a barbie - Holy Odin, take it out on your monkey-boy, not me! I'll do what you want, but I can't while there's all this attention! For fuck's sake cut me some slack!

I'm hoping he'll interpret "monkey-boy" as a racist comment.

Sand Timer x 7
Ambush7
"kak shoveler"

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 11:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Looks like Cli4ord is after me: Shocked

Quote:
Hi C8le Y0unge4r,

It is obvious that you played on one else intelligent at your place of work ok.Just wanna informed you to tell you that i have been paid to kill mrs C4rol Y8ung4r who happened to be your wife and she whom your world because she is what you cherish and on the other hand i was also told to disfigure you.

Listen,i was offered huge amount to do this and i promised my client who paid me that i won't disappoint him.I am just telling you so that you know where your problem is coming from.

You contact address is with me although i have a mission in same c4lifornia when i am through with that then i come after your household,starting with your wifey ---------- check this out

L0ng Be4ch C4lifornia.
High Rise Condo over looking the Port of L8ng Be4ch

Your Dogs called this name S3ye & F4ith Small Sh3lties will die at anytime i feel like killing them you are luck you don't have kids yet ok.

Get back to me

He is going to have tp stew on this a few days. I am leaving town and won't be back until the 27th. If he gets impatient you may have to convey to him that people are on vacation.

Last edited by Ambush7 on Sun Dec 23, 2007 1:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Ambush7
"kak shoveler"

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 12:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Some thoughts.
1) J0hn3y could let him know that his LA contact found out that I am rich beyond imagination, I also have houses in NY, the Keys, Mexico and the Cayman Islands. You could chase me around just missing me by hours, run low on cash, and ask Cli4rd for m0ney. Maybe a ch0p the dollars somewhere along the line with the LA contact. Of coarse I would be chalenging him to prove he is for real.

2) I can call him on his B.S. befriend him, offer him a job on some shady import / export deal and send him on a safari or meet me for a lucrative deal in b0stw4nna.

3) Maybe a combination of 1 and 2. You know, if you can't beat him....join him.

4) be a victim

I can play this anyway that is needed. I am going out of town until the 27th. Being this is my 1st b4it. I will be running everything by you pro's.

Quote:
"Sorry for taking time in sending the details you are suppose to use in sending the money to you"

I guess you are supposed to send the m0ney to yourself Very Happy
Yastreb

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 9:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hmm, maybe "monkey-boy" did sting:

Quote:
The cops can't do anthing to me or my boys ok .Listen to me just do what i ask you to do okone of the boys is personally angry with you so don't let him bath you with the ACID ok.
you dont have time so go do the payment ok

I sent a reply to his previous email:

Quote:
Listen - I will not be able to do squat until things die down here. Among other things, my brother is insisting on staying over, and he's allowed to carry his service pistol off-duty. I told you how protective he is - until I can get him to stop shadowing me, I won't be able to send money without Ross asking me questions I can't answer.
Personally I don't give a fuck about what happens to you or to your monkey-boys, but I am worried for my housemates and other innocent people. For their sake, just give me more time!

I mentioned before about the brother in the SAS - maybe Cl1ffy missed that...

Sand Timer x 7
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 12:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have been a little slack of late,

This came in 2 days ago and I have not responded.

Quote:
ok,johny i will do exactly what you told me ok and i wanna ask if they collected 600usd from authur ask them if they do?.

i wanna meet too so that we all can work hand to hand ok.

I personally have no idea what he is on about

Reply sent

Quote:
Hi Dama,

How are u going with the mugus,i have give you a lot of options for us to eat at christmas so hopefully we get them to pay up.

who are u talk about 600usd from author,which mugu do u want me to ask

hopefull if dey mugu start to pay then i can come home and meet

i have been working on more mugus and i will let you now ok

hope you have good christmas
bye
Johny

Is there anybody still waiting for an opening with Dama, it feels like I have missed out on someone. Confused

He hasn't begged me to send him money today, wonder why that is Wink

Arthur Figgis
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 2:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^Murry, he is talking about R@ym0nd. R@y chopped that dollar. But he used most of it to get home from Boston and sent $279.87 via 'WU' with only 9 MTCN numbers. Because of how he got it, R@y wanted to unload the money quickly.

Arthur Put3y, on the other hand, just received over $750,000 in insurance from his family and is selling his house and moving to Africa to tame lions as he already has a hat that lights up with big neon letters that say "Lion Tamer" so he can tame them at night when they are less stroppy.

Arthur will be looking for someone in Africa to help him find lions and would be willing to pay top dollar for assistance. He will be bringing his fortune with him. We might be able to get a safari with this scenario.

Yastreb

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 9:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

El1za's eloquence seems to have paid off:

Quote:
How much time do you need to send the money?.And for you information you have limited time to do what i told you skip bitch or else.
get back to me

More problems on the way...

Sand Timer x 7
Arthur Figgis
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 11:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm going to need a form that shows that a WU payment was picked up by someone other than the original payee. Is there such a thing floating around here?

justicebdone
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 11:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Arthur,

Murry PM'ed me this earlier. Try there.

Quote:
Just stumbled on this

http://www.esnips.com/web/MikeHawksPilesofPhiles

It is a link in mike hawks siggy line which may come in handy

F****** d*** motherf***** if you really sent the f****** money why don't you send the f****** control number at once cos I don't really have the time to f*** around with you anymore....you messed up my own Chritsmas too. Nathan "The Potty Mouth" Hitman

BACK the ATTACK
justicebdone
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 2:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Murry

I sent him the wait until after the holiday. That made him mad, so I told him tough. Then I accused him of sending his worker boy past my house to scare me and if he did it again I was going to use my shotgun on the cars driver. (I'm a lil paranoid) Twisted Evil

Quote:
Hey mother#$%^&*(edit for profanity), don't you go hurt someone or else I'll kill all ya tonight, we have a deal and let it stay that way, there should be some strict adherence to some ethics Rolling Eyes here so you pay me and I let you & your family walk....

1/2 an hour ago I sent that I had taken a shot at the car and blew the back window out. I told him he could have his money Thurs if he quit sending worker boys past my house to scare me and my family.

BACK the ATTACK

Last edited by justicebdone on Mon Dec 24, 2007 3:30 am; edited 1 time in total
rootuser
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 2:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

As I posted before I was going for a full contact insult fight with N4th4n.

After a bunch of mails I better don't paste here (if they were US TV-shows they were completely beeped out), but I can post the surprising turn of story that just hit my box:
Quote:

Hey sucker! you are really a hell of a dick sucking ass hole and I must say I fancy you guts....well do you want me to let you live?

In all my experience in this racket, I've never seen a bastard with a steel gut like you so maybe we should just be buddies or what do you think?

I could be giving you some job and I guess we could make some money together.....turn this over in your fucking brains and get back to me asshat.

Seems he doesn't want to hear more things about his goat...

Edit: Here's my reply...
Quote:

You get those steel guts when you spend some time with the marines poopmaster. I have spent my time there under General Bergfruehling, a really tough German guy who shows no mercy for recruits. If go get to be in his troop you got to let morals go and become a fearless predator.

What is that job your thinking of wankboy?

Introducing a few new words for him to pick up and telling him a tiny bit more about my military background.
By the way, for those of you not familiar with German brands: is a washing-detergent...
I wanted to go for General Disarray or something like that, but thought it might have too obvious.

N4th4n finally understood that 1m4s0n is too tough for him and now wants him to help him find victims. That means that he now has another "friend" in his dirty game.

Any potential victims around? If somebody still needs a death-threat, I can now also pass information on to our favourite killer.

I am aware that Murry already passes victims to him, so we should try to keep this balanced.
I'll pass two of my other chars first, to give him some bait to play with. More victims are always welcome.
(Maybe a thread for victim-applications might be helpful?)

"This is what i sent to them am not with any money to go back to nigeria pls help."

United Kingdom (0.25 go to fake_buster)

Safari x4 Wole A.: Akure, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, Akure, Nigeria to Tanguieta, Benin (both with Thomas-the-Tank and Simba), Akure, Nigeria to Kano, Nigeria (with TtT and OD), Akure, Nigeria to Abidjan, Cote d'Ivoire (with TtT)

Mortar

pony pony
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteMSN MessengerSkype Name
Yastreb

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 9:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I replied to Cl1ffy's last message thus:

Quote:
I dunno - do you think I've got a fucking crystal ball? I can say (for sure) not for the next couple of days as the post office is closed on Xmas Day and Boxing Day. That's all I can give you!

Now, he's just replied to the previous message El1za sent him:

Quote:
listen you fucking dumb bitch,i guess you don't want peace in your life iight.
Tell Ross that you wanna get something from somewhere close to where you gonna send the money ok and don't tell him that you are sending money to anyone ok-------------. your life is astake here and you are telling me that Ross is on you like a bodygaurd.
Until you send the whole money that is when you are save ok .
get back to me

I've dropped enough hints that Ross is one hard-ass type (as in SASR) and Cl11ff still doesn't get it. As I've let the messages slip out of sync, it may become more heated (I hope).

Sand Timer x 7
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 12:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Root,

Try and send some hushmail or fastmail accounts as well, N4than seems to have twigged on me sending him only gmail and has not sent another email yet, my rsponse just sent with a couple of edits for the post here.

Quote:
Nathan,

I am pissed that you think i am fxxxing with you, i have sent you good mugus, I have given you accurate details of them, most of the emails i give you will be gmail because i asked them to set up gmail accounts so i can keep track of them easily, if you dont want to work with me that is fine, there are plenty more people who i can work with, it sounds like you you may be fxxxing with me, i have sent an email to the mugus i have given you, i will soon know if you are trying to fxxx with me and if you are i will know.

Lets see what happens in the next few days, if things go well i will send you some more mugus, if not i will use someone else, i dont really care.

bye
Johny

Dama's latest to me, begging for money again

Quote:
I just contacted mr younger and i was told he travelled abroad ok.i need more details from you guys in YANKEE ok...... see listen my XMAS will be boring if you did not send me like 200usd.

Johny i need small money from you 200usd ok.AURTHUR told me that someone collect money from him

Notice he wants my US partners to contact him, anybody want to be my US partner Wink

My reply sent

Quote:
Dama,

I am struggle with money now, i have borrowed money from someone I knows in the US which is just enough for me to get by.ok

The mugus should be paying, what about dumb bitch you tell me she still has not pay up.let me no if i need to mail them bcos we need them to pay up for us,

i am not sure if younger has travelled but i will find out and let u no.ok

u send the mugus more treats and let me no how u go, i will see if i can get my us guys to mail u ok.

Let me no what happen ok

bye
Johny

Dama mugus from me please consider yourself treated by B4rt0n S1mps0n, and at least some off you be a little more compliant, just for a moment Wink

Yastreb

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 1:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This last from Cl1ffy:

Quote:
Send it after the holiday through Western Union Monet Transfer...
Get back to me...

(That's going in the Goofy Crap thread for sure.)

I just replied to his previous email:

Quote:
Listen to me, you bone-headed maggot, the peace I want is to be left alone with my friends and family and the man I love. If Ross gets a hint that someone is messing with my life and threatening to hurt me I can't answer for what happens next. He's not some rent-a-cop type, you moron, he's SpecFor! He's a trained expert. If he realises that something's wrong, he won't stop until he gets all the facts and then he'll act. He's my brother, and I love him dearly, but he terrifies me too. He's an expert in combat and survival. Forget Rambo, he's the real thing!
He's returning to his unit sometime before the New Year, that's all I know. That's when you can get paid. That's how long you have to wait.

I hope El1za sounds despairing enough...

Sand Timer x 7
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic