SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Third Anniversary Safari - (Video p. 63)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Eliza_Doolittle
"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 5:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

fyi - no time to check my emails or play cat and mouse with ed.

grandma died last night - funeral is christmas eve at 2:00 p.m.

So I'll be back to check on ed in a few days - - he hasn't heard anything from Amy in DAYS. He must be so worried - lol

vLad's ebay auction states "Wonderful seller! Thinks "out of the box" to get item to you."
<br>
starstar Ghana Easter Egg 2013

Vcamera <a href="http://www.youtube.com/user/MrsRobinson419"> Click to see the videos Ed sent me.</a><br>
<A href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/index.html"> Eliza's lad quotes, photos, and audio files</a>
Mortar x12
*this sig icon has been censored* <br><a href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/809104_ML.pdf" > click here</a> for a Bank Account Transfer Form.
Golden Pith
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 5:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh boy. Sad Condolences from here Eliza. Try to keep your chin up. Ed'll keep.

"I am now completely twatted and shagged and will obey all your instructions to the fullest."-"Tosser" Oguguo

Golden Pith "Frankily speaking,I wouldn't want to travel to the far east again."-Edward Smith, Lagos-Singapore (14600 miles round trip via Dubai)

9x Safari 4 x Lagos-Accra , 3x Port Harcourt - Ibadan, 1x Lagos-Singapore, 1x Burkina-Bamako
Netherlands Nigeria Ghana South Africa
Sand Timer'Ed', 3 yrs 8 mnths Sand Timer'Oguguo',6 years and 4 months
Bungo Pony
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 11:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry to hear that Eliza. Take care of what you need to do. I'm sure Ed will be paranoid while you're gone Smile

"I don't want you to be faster than your shoes." - 1brah1m Qvattara
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 11:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Here's Ed's medical report for the judge. Ed being Ed, he's screwed it up already. The report is from a Women's clinic. No doubt that's where he stole the headed paper from. (Actually, he clearly faked the whole thing). I'll let him wonder if he got his new hearing date for a week or so past the deadline.

"I am now completely twatted and shagged and will obey all your instructions to the fullest."-"Tosser" Oguguo

Golden Pith "Frankily speaking,I wouldn't want to travel to the far east again."-Edward Smith, Lagos-Singapore (14600 miles round trip via Dubai)

9x Safari 4 x Lagos-Accra , 3x Port Harcourt - Ibadan, 1x Lagos-Singapore, 1x Burkina-Bamako
harrya
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 11:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

love the use of 'will' on a post dated document.

Associate

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 11:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My condolences, Eliza. Sad

@PDS: I love the "doctor's" comment that Ed will be "indispensable"...

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
Worf
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 12:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm sorry to hear that Eliza Sad

Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to Ziguinchor
Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to St. Louis, Senegal (co-bait with OxygenDeprived)
Safari = Mattar - Abidjan, Ivory Coast to Accra, Ghana
Safari = Stanley, co-bait with VDJ, Gadget and Jayhawk - Aba to Benin City
United Kingdom Closed lad accounts
HomerJFong
Courtesiless son of a doggy

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 12:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Juan Freizwidatt wrote:
@PDS: I love the "doctor's" comment that Ed will be "indispensable"...

I would happen to agree with that. The entertainment level he provides indispensable.

"I was at the Abuja Embassy Today, the Security guards say that the is no Mr. Bryan Adams working with them at either the lagos or abuja embassy. and did not let me in." - Efosa Erhabor - (Accra to Abuja)
"We stayed there for two days hopping to get any of you" - Pastor Collins
"i will report to webmaster,abuse and the police hold and see, .....go to hell and rust in there bastard........bitch" - Steve Wright
"This office will like to inform you that your winnings have been forfieted due to acts unbecoming of a humanbeing." - The Alpha Lottery
"A MAD MAN WILL PREGNANT YOUR JUNIOR SISTER AND THE BABY WILL BE A MAD BASTARD LIKE YOU." - Mahadul Usman
"I AM NOT A FOLL LET ME BE BECAUSE YOU ARE JUST AN ANIMAL TO DEAL WITH" - Tunji Adams
Mortar x5
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteYahoo MessengerSkype Name
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 3:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The diagnosis itself is wrong, though. He's suffering from baitus totalius fukduppus.

Eliza_Doolittle
"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 4:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Got a few min right now - waiting to go to the funeral home for the viewing.

So I checked my mail - - Congrats to us - we have a "fake" safari. Ed "says" he's in Abuja taking care of business because UB sent him an email. He whines and complains to FJB.... His IP comes up as Port Harcourt.

Do you think a lad would lie????? Laughing

Quote:
Compliment of the season..regards Amy,I was beginning to get really worried about her.I've been sending her mails..I was worried because I've not gotten any response to her.
I want to also use this opportunity to thank you for taking her to the rehabilitation centre.Iam really grateful..May the good lord continue to bless and protect you and the entire member of your congregation.Please,endeavour to keep me abrest with Amy's progress in the rehabilitation centre.Please,ask her to call or email,as soon as she can.However,I got another mail from Usman..Below is an extract from the mail..

di bois - dey bi come see u after holiday.
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
ha ha ha ha ha U run u fool. I smell u mama toto after u forked her. What a shame ur mama rotten toto smell so bad u bake sour dough bread wit it an cook it by opening her toto wide like oven - shutting her legs an warming it up by forking her in ass. U nasty peace of shit!
Mery Xmas shit stick

Yesterday and today was a public holiday in Nigeria.The moslems are celebrating their SALAH..Anyway,Iam not that bother about Usman and his threats.I don't have time for his gimmicks.Right now,Iam in Abuja.I went to make some enquiries ..I've not finished,because of the public holidays.I want you to investigating,there is an insider providing them with information.Please,extend my greetings to Amy.For now,I've to run..I look forward to your response.
Thanks and God bless.

Quote:
How are is Amy doing?..Iam really worried about her..I find hard to sleep at night..Iam restless..I feel empty inside me..I can't get myself together..All I think about is her..Iam missing her..How is she responding to treatment?..Ask Amy to pray and read the Holy Bible always.I believe God will see us through..There is nothing impossible with God..He is able..He never fails.Please,keep me updated with her progress..It is 1.54am..I've to go and pray.I look forward to your urgent response.

vLad's ebay auction states "Wonderful seller! Thinks "out of the box" to get item to you."
<br>

Vcamera <a href="http://www.youtube.com/user/MrsRobinson419"> Click to see the videos Ed sent me.</a><br>
<A href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/index.html"> Eliza's lad quotes, photos, and audio files</a>
Mortar x12
*this sig icon has been censored* <br><a href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/809104_ML.pdf" > click here</a> for a Bank Account Transfer Form.
Golden Pith
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 4:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Is that insult mail from a baiter, or is it from one of the Port Harcourt lads whose cages I rattled on his behalf? Wink I mentioned their mothers in the mails "from" Ed. Either way, nice of him to share those with us.

Eliza_Doolittle
"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 5:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I sent it to him from UB

<br>

Mortar x12
Golden Pith
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 5:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dr Doolittle,

My condolences on your grandmothers death.

Quote:
I smell u mama toto after u forked her. What a shame ur mama rotten toto smell so bad u bake sour dough bread wit it an cook it by opening her toto wide like oven - shutting her legs an warming it up by forking her in ass. U nasty peace of shit!

I love UBs taunting email. I wonder if 3d knows what sour dough bread is.... see? The wonderful world of baiting is helping to educate our stupid 3d!

Well, merry Christmas!

Doc

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 6:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Eliza, sorry for your loss! Sad

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
mr. mugu
Lazy Bum

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 11:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry to hear about your grand Eliza...

"I don�t know if you intention is to run away with my sweat." - George Dunant
"stop writting me piece of sh*t mother f**ker. you want a story, I will give you a story about your scam master George" - Newsm*ker
"QUICKLY DO THE GIRL MARY WANT TO DIE IN OUR NECK" - Ecowas bank
pony
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 10:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He seems to think lawyers work christmas day...

Quote:

Happy Chrismas and a Prosperous New Year.
I hope by now..You must have gotten the medical report..Did you manage to get the date extension from the court?..Iam really worried..Please, keep me updated with the latest developments.May the good lord continue to bless you and your entire family..I look forward to your urgent response.
Thanks and God bless.

To my surprise, he also mailed "Rosa", another character from a couple years back in the bait. She was 'Jack's' secretary, and she and 'Jack' had a brief fling. A child came out of this illicit affair, and since 'Jack' was married already, the child was adopted. I was going to produce the kid at some time to chop Ed's dollar at the last minute, but the bait seems to be almost self-perpetuating, and keeps taking different twists and turns. That's what seems to happen after you've had a lad for a while.

Quote:

Dear Mrs.,
Merry Chrismas and a Prosperous New Year..How was the Chrismas?..I hope it was swell?..I've not heard from you for quite sometime..I've sent you mails on several occasion,but you seems to be responding to my mails.We were suppose to be good friends..right..Why are you not responding to my mails?..Iam really missing you.I look forward to your response.
Thanks and God bless.

Rosa's never given Ed the idea she was a 'good friend' to him, although he's tried to work his er... charm on her in the past, perhaps thinking himself irresistable to western women. She was the secretary at the pie company, that's all. I guess he's trying to build bridges for his visit to the USA again. Smile

Eliza_Doolittle
"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 2:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Amy's jealous!

What if ROSA had become friends with Amy - - and while Amy is in the rehabilitation center this Christmas - Rosa had come to see her and brought along a copy of that email.

LOL - - Can we?????? Or you want me to not say a word and not get pissed off and fall deeper into a depression?????????

I could have FJB shoot an email tomorrow to say that he has news - Amy's in the hospital - she tried to commit suicide on Christmas day. Say he's not sure what happened but some woman came to visit her and she was crying afterward and then a few hours later, she tried to commit suicide.

Then as days progress - he can find out that his email got back to her - - And we can get George to call Ed and ask him what the fuck he's doing to her...why he keeps causing her psychological pain.

Amy can finally call Ed and say she's tired of this shit and he MUST get here to marry her soon or she's going to just become a nun.

What do you think?

<br>

Mortar x12
Golden Pith
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 10:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sounds good to me, Rosa and Honey (Ed's previous fiancee) were pretty close friends, so Ed might tread carefully. He certainly won't want Rosa to know he's engaged to Amy. Rosa will come on to Ed a bit, just enough so he professes his undying love to her, then Amy can find out. Sound ok?

This could even lead to Amy killing Rosa and asking for Ed's help to get out of the country later.

Jesus, what a tangled web we're weaving. Laughing This should do it, short and to the point.
Quote:

Oh, hi Edward, how's things with you?

Sorry I haven't gotten back to you before. To be honest, I've been having a hell of a bad time here. I fell for this guy see...he promised me the world, and gave me bognor...to be honest with you, my whole world has fallen apart since last September, when he ran away with Pearl, the palmist from Camberwick Green...I feel like my heart has been ripped out and roughly shoved into my chuff.

I spend most of the time crying now, I had such a lonely christmas. Who would want me?

Hope you had a swell time.

Love

Rosa

Eliza_Doolittle
"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 3:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok so I won't pull the whole crying thing right now - I'll let Ed work up some chemistry with Rosa - then pretend to find out - and the waterworks will come.

<br>

Mortar x12
Golden Pith
Last Exile
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 8:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello there,

Superb baiting!!!! I have learnt a lot by reading it and also had a lot of fun.

It sure is a productivity killer. Once you start reading it you cant do anything else.

Question: What if 4my doesn't say anything about Rosa until we have 3d safely in Bahamas?
klunky
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 7:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm stunned,

haven't finished reading all this yet, but i'm veeeery much looking forward to.

once again i have to say i'm stunned - at how long you've strung him allong (and how far - yet) and at just how gullable he must be.

congrats to all concerned - truly inspirational.

hugs and kisses, K

Associate

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 7:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ed came through with the visa application form, all 55 handwritten pages. Very Happy It cost him $82 to Fedex them to the US. I just spoofed an email to him from [email protected]:

Quote:

************DO NOT REPLY******************
This e-mail was generated by an automated mail handling system. Do not reply to the address listed in the "From" field. Contact your agent for assistance.

Dear Applicant:

Thank you for submitting your visa application to this office. Your application has been REJECTED for the following reason(s):

----------------------
>>APPLICATION FILLED OUT IN PENCIL RATHER THAN BLACK INK AS SPECIFIED BY REGULATION 240A, SUBSECTION 49, PARAGRAPH 12 (REVISED 5/15/07).<<
------------------------

Please resubmit your application with error(s) corrected.

Sincerely yours,
Ronald J. Reynolds
Director
Homeland Security: Visa Division
Pacific Northwest Processing Center

This e-mail was generated by an automated mail handling system. Do not reply to the address listed in the "From" field. Contact your agent for assistance.

Poor Ed. Sad Twisted Evil

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

Safari x 16:
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Last Exile
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 7:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Juan, you're evil incarnate!!!!!!
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 8:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^
Thanks for the compliment! Very Happy

I just now got an email from Ed, he received the spoofed mail and wants my character's advice:

Ed wrote:
I GOT THIS MESSAGE FROM THE IMMIGRATION OFFICE TODAY.MY APPLICATION WAS REJECTED,BECAUSE IT WAS FILLED IN PENCIL..I WAS ASKED TO RE-FILL THE FORMS IN BLACK INK AND RE-SUBMIT..THE QUESTION IS WILL I BE ABLE TO MEET UP BEFORE THE DEADLINE..OH MY GOD NOT AGAIN.. Laughing HOW WILL THIS BE POSSIBLE.WHAT DO YOU ADVISE I DO.
THANKS AND GOD BLESS.
ANYAEJI EDWARD SMITH.

Well, Homeland Security is requring new forms as of January 1st, so of course he doesn't have time. Shall we waive the deadline and allow him to fill in Peanut's form yet again, this time in ink, and Fedex that to the US? After all he did get the initial form into the offices in time, maybe a waiver could be extended as a result. Or perhaps Peanut would like to draw up an even more insidious application form, maybe 100 pages this time?

Safari x 16:
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
TheGreatOok
Catbingo

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 8:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^2 week extension, should be plenty of time.

"I knew rigth from the first time you sent email to me that,you are a bloody *DELETED*" - Sgt Daniel Vess
"I NO BLAME U NA DI DIRTY TOTO WEN BORN U NA IM I BLAME. CATBINGO" - Lee Wong
"I AM EQUAL TO A MENTAL RETARDED PERSON" - Alvan Ben
"You have pushed me to the wall and i will make you smell yourself i bet." - George Martins
"THE FOOL STOLE YOUR US$755, HE DOES NOT DESERVE TO LEAVE ON THE PLANET" - Jim Ovia

pony pony - for a perfect brown nosing job. Wink

pony Mortar x4
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteSkype Name
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic