SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Yay! My first 'Outting'

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
OldBaglady
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 5:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've been working this lad since October. He's not the sharpest tool in the shed but he's not quite as dumb as our Bananaboi. I think I may have posted on him before, but not much cuz he's been pretty boring. Mostly I've just been experimenting and learning on him and not afraid to make mistakes because he is expendable. Wayne has also been coaching me from time to time.

Flushmynutz has been fun with LOST Shipping losing this lad's package and then making him think his email had been hacked.

But eventually we'd gotten all we were going to get with him so I decided to out him as a scammer. He was harassing me to send him $15,000 so I went to a priest (the lad claims to be devout Catholic) and the priest insisted I go look at scam warning web sites. My character P3nny did and got educated.

A few days ago she confronted the lad using the name K0lly and started insisting he tell her who he really was. It took two days of ultimatums and then ignoring all his attempts at contact but finally he caved and agreed to answer all of P3nny's questions.

Now he's spilling his guts and telling all (and still lying about at least 50% of what he tells) but he's insisting he's in love with P3nny. That makes it so much easier to manipulate him.

Now he performs on web cam for me. Please allow me to introduce my very own mugu, M0s3s:

Does this count as a trophy? He was kissing a penny for me:

He has always been online through his night times, 7 days a week, in what he said was his hotel room . . . which I always knew was an all night net cafe. A couple of times he fell asleep at the computer while we were chatting. Tonight he panned the cafe with his web cam to show me there were two other, he called them 'boyz' in the cafe with him:

I guess it was a slow night for old ladies online to romance.

My agent had a tribble actident.. he die on the process. ~M0s3s Ih3kw04b4

We two make compactible lovers. ~B!ll!e Vl4d!m!r J0nes

pony

"Heaven has no rage like love to hatred turned, nor hell a fury like a woman scorned." ~ William Congreve (1697)
wayne
Account closed at users request

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 7:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Good to see he finally fessed up to you. Very Happy

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 11:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Congrats, you got three for the prince of one.

Safari Dan Benin City to Lagos
Safari ARK Tamale to Kumasi
star Hello Kitty! Mortar x41
I don't need you alone for sex. w1l13

i was ashamed this money money was not in the system when we got there to cash it,it made me and my family lawyer look like little children Godwin

'because no one want your progress not every one want your goat to give birth to twins as the man who see tomorrow told me when i visit him in the shrine Godwin

i was rubbed by rubber last friday, they collectted all my money and my phones.
harrya
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 11:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Really great stuff.
We need a penny kissing icon.
He does look rather bored though! I sure hope you put some zing back in his step.
He needs a holiday in a far remote place.

Account closed at users request

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 12:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Maybe you'd like to teach the class how you managed to get him to admit the "truth" to you.

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 6:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Since I followed your instructions . . . YOU can teach it. LOL!

My agent had a tribble actident.. he die on the process. ~M0s3s Ih3kw04b4

We two make compactible lovers. ~B!ll!e Vl4d!m!r J0nes

pony

"Heaven has no rage like love to hatred turned, nor hell a fury like a woman scorned." ~ William Congreve (1697)
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 4:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great trophy.
Get the lad to sign his panties for you. Send the photos to your mentor. Even better, have the panties sealed in a plastic bag, sent to a dropbox, then your mentor.

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
irishemigrant
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 4:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ GROSS!!!!!!!

Great idea though

http://www.scamwarners.com/ For when you want to remember why we bait

Goodbye Mike (Paranoid) Friend, confidant, partner. Till we meet again.
Personal Message From The Axeman
Easter Egg 2012 pony pony <-- Because you have earned them. Wink Goat Goat Golden Goat Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts a few x 13
lotta
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 8:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great trophys OBL!

clapping clapping clapping

Nigeria bank kills South Africa Netherlands Netherlands United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Spain Spain United Arab Emirates
star star
Mortar Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mc Fry

Alan James Watson (AKA Bi Gal, AKA Big Al, AKA De Master Yoda) -2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 "Doos of the year" award winner

Frederick Fokker:
"I am giving you about a month to get your act together, i am cutting you and the eater a bit of slack"
Dec 11, 2007

Elton Purple Flower Black Ribbon Flying Monkey
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic