SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Anybody mucking with some Bangkok Lads?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
asiaguy
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 8:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Saw it with my own two eyes.

I was shopping for a new piece of carry on luggage at the Robinson's Department Store on Sukhomvit near Asoke.

The Western Union office inside the store is right next to the luggage section.

Two obvious Lads were in a serious discussion with the lady behind the WU counter. Of course my curiosity kicked in big time. They were telling her to "check the number again." She was saying, "no money with that number." One of the Lads frantically called a number on his cell phone and it was obvious that he got voicemail. I couldn't hear the message he left but after the call he told the lady to "check again." Once again she said "no money with that number sir." She then told him to move away from the counter. He then wanted to see her computer screen???

She called security and the Lads ran out of the store. Laughing Laughing Laughing

I will cock you in a bottle and add peper to your eyes while you will die (My lost love Lad...Morgan)
fuck off and never contact me any more get this insult to your entire family (Barrister Philip Nowoke after 9 futile trips to WU)
I don't know how you think they will be liking your asshole (Paul Mbecki - banker Lad)
rootuser
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 8:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Great story.
Must have hard not to laugh at them right there in the store...

"This is what i sent to them am not with any money to go back to nigeria pls help."

United Kingdom (0.25 go to fake_buster)

Safari x4 Wole A.: Akure, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, Akure, Nigeria to Tanguieta, Benin (both with Thomas-the-Tank and Simba), Akure, Nigeria to Kano, Nigeria (with TtT and OD), Akure, Nigeria to Abidjan, Cote d'Ivoire (with TtT)

Mortar

pony pony
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteMSN MessengerSkype Name
Sir Cumfrence
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 8:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Very very nice to hear. It'd be real sweet if the baiter is amongst us.
Cachuma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 8:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I love it! That is just hilarious. So nice to see the fine work of a baiter in action!

Closed lad accounts x15 Malaysia X1 United Kingdom X1

Hello Kitty! <---TS certified.
2891miles
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 12:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think I have a thai lotto lad who sent me a bank account number as a response to my ASEM. Maybe he doesn't like to go to WU anymore. Wink
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 3:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I love it. Hopefully the baiter will tell the lads that they screwed up and has them go to a real bank (with security standing by).

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
rootuser
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 3:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ If one of you ever trips over a lad in Hong Kong or China, try sending them to the Bank of China. There they always have security-guys standing around... Wink

Also in other banks, but I'm not sure in which. But I'm quite sure not in all banks.

Might be especially funny if he comes at a time when the ATMs are checked, because these are guarded by guys with shotguns...

"This is what i sent to them am not with any money to go back to nigeria pls help."

United Kingdom (0.25 go to fake_buster)

Safari x4 Wole A.: Akure, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, Akure, Nigeria to Tanguieta, Benin (both with Thomas-the-Tank and Simba), Akure, Nigeria to Kano, Nigeria (with TtT and OD), Akure, Nigeria to Abidjan, Cote d'Ivoire (with TtT)

Mortar

pony pony
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteMSN MessengerSkype Name
CowboyBuck
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 4:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Allright, who sent the lads on safari to Bangkok?

United States United Nations
Ireland United Kingdom Switzerland Germany Netherlands France Italy Spain Ukraine
South Africa Nigeria Ghana Australia Japan China Malaysia
Argentina Columbia Panama
Right now I am getting pissed with your responses
And still you later claimed there are snakes on the road to the Western Union
Please for the sake of humanity help Mr. Felix and I to get this money
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic